Photo

August 14th '09 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Weekend!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
42 replies to this topic

#1 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted December 01 2008 - 01:29 AM

:anicandyc: August 14th-16th 2009 Regatta :3D-emonicon140:
Please confirm your attendance here for the this TOTALLY NAKED regatta by clicking below on the "Add Reply" button at the top and bottom of this page that looks like this - Posted Image.

:z-LolLolLolLol: PLEASE Remember
Don't get left out, registration is free for first timers. Just register a detailed and thoughtful posting here and helped "spread the word".

:boating: Please Note... Since this is a Naked Party ONLY for fun & exciting people, any skimpy or lame boring postings that say nothing about you or just say, "we're coming, can't wait" will NOT give you free admission to the party. Lame posters can attend for a $40 donation. For a complete definition of what a "thoughtful posting" is and a "boring or lame" posting is, go to BellaVitaBoatClub.com/definitions.htm and look at "Gotta Nada", "Lame Brain" and "Thoughtful Postings".

:mmparty: Don't get left out baby! Don't Miss The Boat!!! See for yourself what everyone has been saying about these parties by going to the "Past Party-Goer" section. Take a look at everyone that's been coming to all our past parties. THAT will show you what you've been missing.
:beachsunburn:
THEN Click the "Add Reply" button, that looks like this, Posted Image located on the right at either the top or bottom of this page, and let everyone know that you're coming to this wild Weekend Regatta Slumber Party. Tell a little bit about yourself, what you've experienced at our past parties, and if this is your first party, then check out what all the other first-timers have had to say about these parties by going to: http://www.bellavitaboatclub.com/forums/index.php?showforum=4

Then make your own posting about why you are excited to attend and...
Lets Get Ready To PARTY NAKED!!! :boat:

Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#2 junglevines

junglevines

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • Gender Status::male
  • Interests:LIFE!
  • Lifestyle Status:Passive!
  • I Live In::Miami, Florida
  • My Boat Is A::no boat
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • My Dive Platform Is:Difficult To Walk Across,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:no boat!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted July 14 2009 - 10:40 AM

Hi Barbie and Fredrick,

We were so disappointed we couldn't be there for your Birthday Bash! So Barbie! :happybirthday3: You are always looking so beautiful!!! Your kindness and zest for life is what keeps bringing us back. :worship:

Now August, right around the corner, is our daring attempt to attend. I am offering sacrifices :yahoo: to "Yemanja", the water deity, and allow us to attend without any LIFE COMPLICATIONS, please oh please! :3D-emonicon029:

We'll offer flowers and throw them into the sea. If the flowers move outward away from land then we can attend and she has accepted our sacrifice. If they wash up, back on shore we are in trouble and better run. (HINT: We'll make sure its an outgoing tide, which will increase the odds in our favor... :flashboobies:)

Now to the sacrifice...Any VOLUNTEERS???????? :beachball:

For those hesitating and simply keep pondering if they should go....Folks you will have the time of your LIFE!!!!!! This is a group of fun people who live and let live! No pressure and no expectations. There is one big rule...Sorry but there's always one...Ready? It's quite simple... You must have FUN!

Look forward to seeing everyone!

B&G

Image of Yemanja!

#3 KristhaNCody

KristhaNCody

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Female
  • Gender Status::c
  • Lifestyle Status:Nudist, exhibitionist, clothing optional, all of the above, full swap same room only. She loves women the most but must have a man to finish the evening. We are a young couple but age is only a number. We enjoy like bodied couples who enjoy a night of drinkinng and eating! (Good Food is sexy!)
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:I Don't Own A Boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:I Have No Boat, So No Dive Platform,

Posted July 16 2009 - 10:12 PM

Hello everybody,

We would love to attend this wonderful event. :flashboobies: We have long waited this moment we are soooo very excited! :happybirthday3: August sounds like the perfect timing (weather permitting). We will be surfing the A, B, C postings as we are boatless but beautiful! :3D-emonicon029: :beachball:

See ya then or sooner if possible!
:worship:
Kristha N Cody

p.s. any regatta veterans who might be going out with a small group sooner (Late July or early August), we are open to a pre-meet and greet.

#4 pacastri

pacastri

Basic Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • Interests:Hi, We are a nice couple. New to the life style, looking for fun couples and friendships. Enjoy laughing and having fun. We enjoy Boating and going to Caliente in Tampa
  • Lifestyle Status:Full Swing with the right couple
  • I Live In::Clearwater, Fl
  • My Boat Is A::21' Yamaha jet boat, open bow.
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We r a HOT fun couple
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Hot Playful Female, Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted July 18 2009 - 08:36 PM

:happybirthday3: Hello, Looked at the pictures from the July Regatta and very disapointed that we were unable to make it. Were Planning on Cumming out to meet everyone in August.

#5 weplayintn

weplayintn

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:Couples, Singles, Girls, Guys and Gangs! The more the merrier, and when I'm in "Play Mode" then "ANYTHING Goes!
  • Lifestyle Status:Open for just about anything legal. LOL
  • I Live In::Memphis, TN
  • My Boat Is A::Don't Have One
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I'll Make it worth it for you to take me on yours!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Hot Playful Female, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted July 23 2009 - 02:33 PM

We read about it in magazines. We saw it on TV. We heard about it on street corners from men in trench coats wearing black socks. Now we have found it. Oh My!! :worship: Nekkid party people on boats, what a country. We are looking forward to shaking our groove thing :toast: and making waves (and some new friends) on the high sea. She is a Bi-sexual dynamo who has lots of love for both guys :yahoo: and girls :flashboobies: . She also has a birthday :3D-emonicon029: this weekend and is looking for some "candles" to BLOW out! :happybirthday3:

We are looking forward to our first Bella Vita Naked Regatta and sleep over slumber party !!(does anyone get any sleep at one of these things, just asking)

Beach towels: $30
New bikini for her: $125 (don't know why she bought this thing since she will be naked all weekend)
Large bottle of lube and a gross of condoms: $155
Airfare to Ft. Lauderdale: $600

Watching her try to have sex with everyone at the party at the same time: PRICELESS !!! :beachball:

We look forward to meeting everyone and see you soon !!!
He loves to watch me with: Couples, Singles, Girls, Guys and Gangs! The more the merrier, and when I'm in "Play Mode" then "ANYTHING Goes!

#6 donjulie

donjulie

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • 75 posts
  • Gender Status::Married 20 yrs
  • Interests:Anything fun with friends that do not have issues
  • Lifestyle Status:Lets find out together
  • I Live In::Coral Springs
  • My Boat Is A::31' Sundancer
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:Yes we have a boat, see above
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted July 24 2009 - 12:39 PM

All right We will be there for the August Regatta :happybirthday3: :flashboobies: . It was iffy there for a while but we've worked things out. As usual, we can't wait to see all our Bellavita friends and hear all the stories about the Bahamas Trip we could not attend :worship: . So we'll be arriving :beachball: Friday night and of course we'll have our party hats on :3D-emonicon029: . See you all there.

Don & Julie
Just want to have a relaxing good time with like minded friends.

Don & Julie

#7 MonopolyMan83

MonopolyMan83

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Lifestyle Status:soft swinger

Posted July 26 2009 - 11:34 AM

Hello - I live in Miami Beach & looking for an awesome weekend at the Regatta - I looking for and Invite B or C - I am a great guest - I can prepare good food and drinks and like meeting new friends :happybirthday3: - Could some one help me get out to this sweet Regatta ???

#8 Forever Sunday

Forever Sunday

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Interests:Lifestyle Boating
  • I Live In::Miami, FL
  • My Boat Is A::39' Cruiser Yachts Aft Cabin with huge extended swim platform
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat.
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted July 28 2009 - 09:30 PM

Even though the A/C on the Forever Sunday seems to be "on the Fritz", Capt Dan is working like crazy to get it up and pumping (like him) :happybirthday3: , before the August regatta. The truth is that even without A/C, we would not miss this crazy party! We will just keep cool by wearing less. :yahoo:

We cannot wait to get together with everyone and try to out-do last month (we can always try.. right?). We bought some body paint and thought a competition might be fun. :worship: I wonder if it will be as fun letting the men clean the paint off us ladies as it is when they put it on us ladies?
:beachball:

Dan is also trying to install a motor on our giant raft for the regatta... he's a goof, but we love him anyway! :3D-emonicon029: Good luck with that one my captian. Should be fun to watch though. We will be arriving on Friday night so we can try and make it a three day'r. Hope to see lots of you sexy regatta people soon. :flashboobies:

Kisses,
Forever Sunday

Attached File  M6RzJg8F_30363_p_t_64.jpg   50.33KB   34 downloads

#9 Tigerlover301

Tigerlover301

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Lifestyle Status:We are a couple. I (the female) am bisexual and love satifiying other woman but I dont like playing around with other men (other than my boyfriend). We are a very easy going couple that cases practically no drama. We have been to a couple of other swinger parties, but think this might be something that we can do more often.

Posted July 28 2009 - 09:38 PM

Hello Everybody!

My name is Tiffany :3D-emonicon004: and my boyfriend's name is Chris :cool18: . We are a young vibrate couple who are looking for a place to meet and bunch of new friends... hopefully long lasting ones (if you know what I mean) :animated-cowgirl: . We have been to a couple other swinger parties, but feel like this is too good to be true, :z-kidding: so we have to find out how great this can really be. Unfortunatly, we dont have a boat but dont worry we are absolutely not moochers or nadas of anykind :3D-emonicon024: ... we can hold our own and we are great cooks! We look forward to bringing the beers and some foods and of course the excitement! :animated-blowjob:

By the way, I am bi and chris is straight. We are a very sexual couple and hope to share all of our adventures with you!

#10 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted July 29 2009 - 07:18 AM

We're back from our 11-day island-hopping boat trip around the Bahamas Abaco Islands that we took with our boat. What A BLAST that was!!!
So now we're back and online and I was overwhelmed by all the unbelievabley sweet and thoughtful postings everyone made following my July Birthday Regatta that you can see at: http://www.bellavitaboatclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=972
:clap:
And if you haven't seen the party pictures and several videos from that wild party, complete with a live band, then check it out at: http://bellavitaboatclub.com/photos/regatta09/temptationisland0709/eventphotos0709.htm
:woohoo:
Thank you everyone that helped to make my July regatta my most wonderful birthday celebration ever!!! THANK YOU!!!
:thewave:
I am soooooo excited to see all the fun party people that are already posting to come to the August party! :toast: A special welcome to first time newbies, KristhaNCody, Pacastri, MonopolyMan and TigerLove301.

:1bigkiss:

And a SUPER Extra Special Welcome to my dear sweet friends, "WePlayInTN" that will be staying with us on our boat. :yahoo: She is a walking party by herself!!! :flashboobies:

Forever Sunday, I'm sorry to hear about your air conditioner problems. If you don't get it fixed in time for our party, you can always sleep in the salon of our boat, but I have to warn you that my Nymphomaniac girlfriend "WePlayInTN" will be staying on our boat too, so I can't be responsible if she attacks you and ravages your body for countless hours on end! :beachball:

If you can't fix it yourself, you can try calling our boat A/C guy. Alex at Caribbean Breeze Marine A/C at 305-797-6050, http://www.CBMarineAC.com Tell him you're with Barbie's Bella Vita Boat Club and he'll take good care of you and give you priority treatment.

I look forward to seeing everyone in just two weeks for a super wildly, erotic and sexually charged party! :happybirthday3: :3D-emonicon029:
If
you havne't posted to attend the August party, then what are you waiting for??? Go to thelinks above to see the party pictures from the past parties and what everyone has been saying about them, so you can see what you'll be missing.

:hump: So make your posting now to get registered and let's get ready to have some naked party fun!!!
Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#11 colleen

colleen

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • 84 posts
  • I Live In::Hallandale and Boynton Beach
  • My Boat Is A::34' Tiara Sport Fish

Posted July 29 2009 - 04:52 PM

Hello !! Everybody, we could not miss the most fantastic party :beachball: on the water. :yahoo:
:clap:
We will be there too and just hope to enjoy as much as the last month. :happybirthday3:

Also arriving from the trip in the Bahamas :toast: and anxious to share some pictures and
stories about who own the most reliable boat !!!!!!! :3D-emonicon029:

We might begin the party on Thursday night too if :worship: "Forever Sunday" :flashboobies: is going to be there.

What about you Barbie, can you make it for Thursday ??? :1bigkiss:

Colleen and Pat

#12 Hawk

Hawk

Gilligan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 22 posts
  • I Live In::Fort Lauderdale, FL
  • My Boat Is A::39' Searay Express

Posted July 31 2009 - 03:10 PM

Hello All,

Dubi and i will be attending the August regatta and we are looking forward to the greatest party on earth :3D-emonicon029: .
We are also looking forward to hearing about the great bahama adventure some of you have returned from. Last month was a blast and i am sure this month will be better so we are getting ready for all the :happybirthday3: and :flashboobies: . Hope to see all of our regatta friends and hopefully some new ones.

Wally and Dubis

#13 bnaked4

bnaked4

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts
  • I Live In::Hallandale, FL
  • My Boat Is A::30' Searay
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 24'-30'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a boat

Posted August 03 2009 - 02:59 PM

We hated missing last month regatta and especially Barbie's birthday, but we had a great trip to Desire, :3D-emonicon029: :happybirthday3: :flashboobies: so we really can't complain. Barbie, it looks like you had a great birthday bash.

We can't wait to get together for this months regatta and seeing all our friends. Looks like it will be another fantastic party based on those that have posted already. We are going to try to make it out on Friday if the weather holds up.

#14 bnr4fun

bnr4fun

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Lifestyle Status:Nudist, exhibitionist, soft swinger

Posted August 03 2009 - 08:32 PM

This will be our first REgatta and we can't wait! Got all hot and bothered just looking at the pictures from the last one. Then, once we read the stories...well, we just couldn't hold ourselves back!

Looking forward to meeting all of the naked, fun people :happybirthday3:

If ANYONE is looking for passengers, let us know :3D-emonicon029: WE HAVE READ BARBIE'S REFCOMMENDED CONTRIBUTIONS AND ARE READY TO COMPLY! Would love the chance to meet all you party people!

#15 Sebastian100

Sebastian100

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Interests:Anything on the water, in the water, or under the water...oh, and sex...likin' that a lot too!
  • Lifestyle Status:Him-Hardcore Everything...Her-Almost Nudist
  • I Live In::Miami
  • My Boat Is A::PWC
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Jet Ski or Wave Runner
  • My Dive Platform Is:My Boat Has No Dive Platform,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:N/A
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food

Posted August 04 2009 - 05:15 PM

IT IS TIME TO P - A - R -T - Y

OK......DROP YOUR SOCKS AND GRAB YOUR :thewave: :worship: :woohoo:

WHILE YOU'RE AT IT...GRAB SOME :hump: AND :1bigkiss: 2

Alway's a blast :toast: at Barbie's parties and I'm sure this month will be one for the record books!!!

Soooooooooo...Pick up the :clap: and tell your friends, especially the ones that like to get NEKKID

From the super vanilla :yahoo: to the ulta-kinky :beachball: :flashboobies: :3D-emonicon029: :happybirthday3: , I've seen it all at these parties...Never know when a wild orgy just spontaneously happens!!!!!

Can't wait to see ya'll there...Not sure what our schedule will be yet but we'll be there Saturday and possibly Sunday if we can find a place to crash...The Air Conditioner broke on the jet ski :worship:

Lets Do This

#16 Periphity

Periphity

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Sailboat With Cabin
  • My Dive Platform Is:My Boat Has No Dive Platform,

Posted August 04 2009 - 05:31 PM

Hi everyone!!!
We had such a great time last month :flashboobies:

that we can't wait to come again :happybirthday3: !!!

We are looking forward to making lots of new friends, working on our all over tans :3D-emonicon029: and just relaxing and having fun, or at least one of us is.

The other one is planning on dancing her ass off :beachball:

See you soon.

#17 StenTin

StenTin

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts
  • Interests:She is Bi He is straight, We are looking for like minded compatable couples to have fun with.
  • Lifestyle Status:She is Bi, him Straight
  • I Live In::Aventura FL
  • My Boat Is A::38 Sea Ray Sundancer
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:.

Posted August 06 2009 - 10:39 AM

We are Steve and Tina, Trying are hardest to get out there for this party. The way it looks so far is that we will be there. It will be a first for us, very much looking foward!!!
Just bought a 340 Sea Ray and ready to break it in the right way!

Attached Files

#18 seangers

seangers

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Lifestyle Status:soft swingers
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Luxury Yacht 46'-55'

Posted August 07 2009 - 08:04 AM

This August tregatta will be are second time, and we can't wait to be there with you guys; we had so much fun last time, everybody where realy funnnn, thank you Barbie for giving us this incredible REGATTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Posted Image

Attached Files

#19 cpl4u2c

cpl4u2c

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Lifestyle Status:Newbee Swingers/Voyeurs, He is straight, she is Bi

Posted August 08 2009 - 01:04 AM

We are sorry if we are doing this wrong, We are trying to see if we can earn an invite for your B plan, saturday part of the party. We are avid boaters but are just visiting the florida area so we will not have a boat. We are looking to ride with someone that would like to help us feel at home and have a good time.

Please look at our profile and see if we would in your plans.

Thanks A&J

#20 lovetoparty

lovetoparty

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 24'-30'

Posted August 08 2009 - 06:20 AM

Hellooooooooooooo everybody!!!!
We are planing on attending this month Regatta, we don't want to miss all this fun :happybirthday3:
Last month was a blast at BArbie's birthday, even that my boat had an electrical problem and all the power was gone (except for my wife's vibrator). :3D-emonicon029:
If you haven't been to one of this parties you don't know what have you been missing!!!
Barbie, get ready to tell us all the stories from your Bahamas trip. I got your facebook invitation,thanks.

Sea ya all....

Alberto &n Lili

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users