Photo

August 8th '08 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Weekend!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
40 replies to this topic

#21 Guest_Flblkswinger_*

Guest_Flblkswinger_*
  • Guests

Posted August 05 2008 - 09:53 AM

:blowup2: I will be there with some sexy lady friends of mine. We are ready to have a blast. Look forward to seeing everyone there. If you need a ride try and let me know by tomorrow night. See everyone there.

#22 Venusnmars69

Venusnmars69

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Gender Status::c
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),

Posted August 05 2008 - 01:02 PM

Hi Everyone!
We are Michelle and Mykael aka Venus & Mars and we are SO looking forward to our first regatta!!!
We just bought a bowrider and can't wait to join you all for some sexy fun!
We should be there about 3pm or so on Sat and would love to stay the night if we can.
We are planning on brinnging lots of food and other party essentials, but ANY suggestions or recomendations would be GREATLY appreciated as we are loking forward to making this the first of many sexy fun filled regattas to cum!!!
:animated-cowgirl: :animated-missionary: :animated-doggiestyle: :animated-blowjob: :animated-feelup:
Plus Sunday is Hubby's Birthday!

We are also on SDC as venusnmars69 and check out our pix here!

xoxo Venus & Mars

#23 Wildthingxxx

Wildthingxxx

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 65 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • Interests:Boating, travel, partying, playing
  • Lifestyle Status:Full swap - Wildthingxxx on SDC....Wercurcpl on SLS
  • I Live In::Fort Lauderdale, FL
  • My Boat Is A::44' Express Cruiser, 2 private berths, 2 heads, air conditioned and Very Lifestyle Friendly. Located in Fort Lauderdale. We have taken it to the Abacos, Bimini, and Key West. We've lived on it for up to a month at a time. :)
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted August 05 2008 - 05:20 PM

Hi all,
Isn't it great that it's almost that "time of the month" and be thrilled about it? :blowup2:
We are looking forward to another premier boating extravaganza...and it happens every month!!! :trampoline:
We will arrive at the Regatta late Friday afternoon and stay through Sunday. We always look forward to seeing our old friends and the excitment of meeting new friends. :flowersforyou: No, really, it's true. :z-yourock:
Fredrick and Barbie are great organizers and hosts. :beachball: Thanks for a great floating party! :poledance:
Frank and Lee
"Headhunter"
"Wildthingxxx" on SDC

#24 bunny77

bunny77

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • My Dive Platform Is:My Boat Has No Dive Platform,

Posted August 06 2008 - 09:03 AM

Hi, we would defenitly like to attend and participate in the upcoming Aug 8th - 10th Regatta. We are new members and looking forward to meeting new fun friends with similar interests and enjoy a beautiful day of sun, fun and hopefully some sensual experiences. We have been to many lifestyle events and resorts and have been boating for many years. We have always enjoyed nude boating and this regetta sounds like alot of fun.

Please provide any info first timer should know. :animated-blowjob:

#25 cock4umia

cock4umia

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Gender Status::m
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:I Don't Own A Boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:I Have No Boat, So No Dive Platform,

Posted August 06 2008 - 11:12 AM

i have been invited by ISLANDSDUO fromm SDC and need a ride to their boat on saturday, hope someone can help me with a ride...just let me know what kind of help i can offer in order to secure a ride
thanks
robert(cock4umia on SDC)

Attached Files

#26 colleen

colleen

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 84 posts
  • I Live In::Hallandale and Boynton Beach
  • My Boat Is A::34' Tiara Sport Fish
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'

Posted August 07 2008 - 11:02 AM

Hey !!

Colleen and I :friendshug: should be there also. :3D-emonicon029:

Looking forward to another big party on the water :trampoline:

#27 captain john

captain john

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Difficult To Walk Across,

Posted August 07 2008 - 12:43 PM

Hi ! we had a blast at Barbies Birthday bash One of my crew had several fantisies come true and is looking forward to augest. Seeing Sandy and Marty is something I allways look forward to. Captain john and the crew of Passion will be there Sat.

#28 captain john

captain john

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12 posts
  • My Dive Platform Is:Difficult To Walk Across,

Posted August 07 2008 - 01:15 PM

The crew of S/V Passion will be coming for Sat & Sun With an newbie Looking forward to seeing her intro :3D-emonicon029:

#29 MAYISOP1

MAYISOP1

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Luxury Yacht 46'-55'

Posted August 07 2008 - 04:54 PM

Kelly and I will be there this month Saturday to Sunday and might have some room for the ladies in need of a cabin to sleep in... see you all soon.

#30 wewant2play

wewant2play

Gilligan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted August 07 2008 - 09:20 PM

Hey All
We had a grate time last month and can't to see everyone again :3D-emonicon029: we will be there Saturday afternoon weather pending -- kisses

#31 zinfull

zinfull

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • Interests:Ummmm boating and sex
  • Lifestyle Status:Its secret
  • I Live In::Fort Lauderdale, FL
  • My Boat Is A::1
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:1
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted August 07 2008 - 09:43 PM

Hey Barbie and Bella Vita Boy, :friendshug:
If its not to late we'd like to join you this weekend. :1bigkiss:
Should be arriving Friday night (before dark) and staying till Sunday. :boating:
Rain or shine, you two really know how to throw a party. :3D-emonicon029:
Will see you tomorrow night :trampoline:
Zinfull

#32 Ultimates

Ultimates

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 73 posts
  • Gender Status::Playful Couple
  • Interests:Diving, motorcycles, cats, in-line skating, dancing, drinking and fun fun fun
  • Lifestyle Status:Open Relationship (if we like you)
  • I Live In::Chicago
  • My Boat Is A::I don't have a boat. Don't even have a car.
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We're witty, pretty and can make you laugh. We will also give you $$$
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $200 To My Host Boat

Posted August 07 2008 - 10:34 PM

Wow!!! :3D-emonicon029: It is hard to believe it is the eve of another great party. :trampoline: Barbie and Fredrick are the coolest people on the planet. No wonder they attract so many beautiful and smart playmates! We wish we could be there this weekend. There is always something fun going on. :1bigkiss: :friendshug: :boating: Unfortunately, it is not in our stars to do so, but we will be :worship: thinking of you all.

We miss you and have a great time.

Kevin and Teri
Ultimates

#33 captainruss

captainruss

Gilligan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20 posts
  • Gender Status::m

Posted August 08 2008 - 12:21 PM

I will be living out of the islands to head on over to Temptation Island where we can get more provisions :1bigkiss: :boating: :worship: . See ya Saturday for some jammin fun :friendshug: :trampoline: :3D-emonicon029: .

#34 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted August 08 2008 - 02:16 PM

Well it's finally here!!! :jumpboobs: :poledance: :jumpboobs:
Naked Regatta time baby!!! :yahoo: :worship:
:beachball:
:friendshug: BellaVitaBoy and I are leaving now to go to Temptation Island and we invite everyone to come join us there. Directions are at: http://bellavitaboatclub.com/regatta/temptationisland.htm

:boat: Also, if you don't have a boat and you still don't have a ride to the party, scroll up and see all the people that are coming with smaller day boats that will be launching their boats at Haulover Marina so contact them directly to see if you can get a ride with them.

:boating: Also, there are a couple cabin cruisers and sailboats with cabins available that they are offering for couples and single girls so contact them if you need a place to stay for the weekend.

:boating: The weather forecast looks like it's going to be a GREAT weekend with mostly sunny skies and a 40% chance of scattered showers. Temperatures 92' and SouthWest winds 7 -13 mph and nice warm waters of about 87'... PERFECT for swimming!!!

:2love_sex: I can't wait! I hope that everyone reading this, gets out on their boat and comes on down to join us at Temptation Island. A Detailed map with aerial photos, directions and GPS coordinates are at http://bellavitaboatclub.com/regatta/temptationisland.htm

So don't get left out of all the fun! :3D-emonicon029: :1bigkiss: :trampoline: It's going to be a great weekend with lots of fun naked party people! :moon:

:2doggy: And don't forget that everyone that posted their registration in this forum gets an official Bella Vita Lifeguard T-Shirt as seen here as a free gift!!! We've got lots of fun surprises for you!!!
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

To see large close up photos of all the shirt styles, Click Here[/color]

See you at Temptation Island! :jumpboobs:
A Detailed map with aerial photos, directions and GPS coordinates are at: http://bellavitaboatclub.com/regatta/temptationisland.htm
Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#35 David & Cindy

David & Cindy

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 60 posts
  • I Live In::Miami, FL
  • My Boat Is A::Center console fishing boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" with Outboard Engines,

Posted August 08 2008 - 02:55 PM

:boating: :worship: We will be arriving saturday around 11am. Should be a very nice weekend :trampoline: So lets get this party started :1bigkiss: :friendshug: . Hope to see all of our bellavita friends, and maybe some new ones as well :3D-emonicon029: sea ya there Cindy and Dave

#36 islandsduo

islandsduo

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • 101 posts

Posted August 08 2008 - 03:03 PM

With the weather going "hey wire" and some last minute stuff to do at the office, we've decided to come in on Saturday morning bright and early, rather than Friday night.

We'll see you then..

Brian and Karen

#37 orallytalentedduo

orallytalentedduo

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted August 08 2008 - 05:10 PM

woooo hoooooo!!!!! :tweeted: paul and i are soooo excited to be making our naked regatta debut!!!! :beachball:

tonight, we are going out to get some food and drink for tomorrow. we are going to finalize our arrival plans with andy who was nice enough to offer a ride to us out there for the day... we are thrilled to spend the day on the gorgeous water and sharing fun times with wonderful people who love to be naked as much as we do!!! yay! :yahoo: :jumpboobs:

see you tomorrow!!!

Attached Files

#38 hedohollywood

hedohollywood

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted August 08 2008 - 08:15 PM

Hi guys -

Jen and Randy here. This will be our first Regatta, but maybe we've already met at you at Swingfest, or at Hedo II, or at Haulover, or at Sandy Hook, or at Sunny Rest or at..... well..... you get the picture. Anyway, if we haven't met you yet, we're looking forward to doing so. We'll be on our friend Andy's boat. See ya tomorrow!

Jen and Randy

Attached Files

#39 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted August 08 2008 - 10:02 PM

NOTICE...

Last minute change... We Are NOT At Temptation Island...

Some pecker-heads arrived at Temptation Island before we did and wouldn't move, so we are at Bella Vita Island, immediately to the North of Temptation Island. It's just as beautiful, just as private, just as nice and just a little bit smaller, but every bit as much fun.

So if you try to raft up with the boats at Temptation Island, don't be surprised if you don't get the normal warm reception with several naked people welcoming you that you're used to getting when you arrive at our regattas.

Come 200 yards to the immediate North and you'll see us rafted there at Bella Vita Island.

It's 11:00 pm right now, the bon-fire on the island looks beautiful reflecting across the water and several people are swimming in the 87 degree water. So it's a perfect night. I just logged on long enough to post where we'll be.

So log off the computer, get off the couch and get on the water and cum join the party baby!!!
Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#40 islandsduo

islandsduo

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • 101 posts

Posted August 09 2008 - 07:09 AM

We're heading out of Sea Isle Marina - Miami at 9:30am. :friendshug:

We'll be making a pass at Haulover. :trampoline: