Photo

August 8th '08 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Weekend!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
40 replies to this topic

#1 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted November 24 2007 - 12:52 PM

August 8th-10th 2008 Regatta

Please confirm your attendance here for the this TOTALLY NAKED regatta by clicking below on the "Add Reply" button at the top and bottom of this page that looks like this - Posted Image.

PLEASE Remember
Don't get left out, registration is free for first timers. Just register a detailed and thoughtful posting here and helped "spread the word".

Please Note... Since this is a Naked Party ONLY for fun & exciting people, any skimpy or lame boring postings that say nothing about you or just say, "we're coming, can't wait" will NOT let you attend the party for free. Lame posters can attend for a $40 donation. For a complete definition of what a "thoughtful posting" is and a "boring or lame" posting is, go to BellaVitaBoatClub.com/definitions.htm and look at "Gotta Nada", "Lame Brain" and "Thoughtful Postings".

Don't get left out baby! Don't Miss The Boat!!! See for yourself what everyone has been saying about these parties by going to the "Past Party-Goer" section. Take a look at everyone that's been coming to all our past parties. THAT will show you what you've been missing.

THEN Click the "Add Reply" button, that looks like this, Posted Image located on the right at either the top or bottom of this page, and let everyone know that you're coming to this wild Weekend Regatta Slumber Party. Tell a little bit about yourself, what you've experienced at our past parties, and if this is your first party, then why you are excited to attend and...
Lets Get Ready To PARTY NAKED!!! :anicandyc:

Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#2 orallytalentedduo

orallytalentedduo

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Gender Status::c
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:I Don't Own A Boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:I Have No Boat, So No Dive Platform,

Posted July 06 2008 - 01:19 AM

Attached File  lindalou.jpg   17.16KB   14 downloadsAttached File  paul.jpg   8.66KB   10 downloads
yay! naked swinger's regatta and sleep-over slumber party weekend sounds like FUN!

we just posted our introduction and we are looking forward to attending this august regatta. unfortunately, we don't *yet* have a boat (haha!) but still enjoy everything about the ocean and the beach and all the fun that can be had in between!

we will most likely be bringing ingredients to make paella, and wondered what the response to that would be... is that a dish most people would like to have? if not, we are happy to take "requests" for other delicious dishes! anna enjoys cooking, and paul enjoys eating! haha! together, we are a great team!

looking forward to meeting the best kind of people on the planet! :flashboobies:

enjoy!
ciao,
anna and paul

#3 oshojashan

oshojashan

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • Gender Status::m

Posted July 12 2008 - 10:07 PM

Hi, I would for sure wish to attend next *Aug 8th - 10th Regattas. It must be a beautiful place to mingle with people who love to laugh and live to love. I have been to couple of swingers parties in Europe and in USA; it's such a fun to trash all your inhibitions and nourish your mind and soul. It's one of the way to taste and see how 'Tao Golden Flowers' blooms. I don't have boat and I am single; exploring world of yoga, meditation and Tantra for years. Hopefully someone would accomodate me to upcoming swinging quest.

I will see how can I contribute my best to this gala event.

#4 Jason and Leia

Jason and Leia

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Gender Status::couple
  • Interests:We are interested in meeting folks we get along with.
  • Lifestyle Status:Full Swap Soft
  • I Live In::Pompano Beach Fla
  • My Boat Is A::rowing craft built for two!
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We are exxxperianced boat guests.
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Hot Playful Female, Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted July 15 2008 - 06:59 PM

:blowup2:
Unfortunatley we will not be able to attend this month.
Jason and Leia. We met at a Bella Vita Raft-up in Feb of 2007.

#5 BellaVitaBoy

BellaVitaBoy

Swinging Yacht Master

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 186 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple, I'm the other half of Barbie :)
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest voyeur and I LOVE watching Barbie have fun teasing & flashing in public. And of course we also enjoy meeting sexy new friends for playful, erotic, swinging activities. We Love ALL that the lifestyle has to offer!
  • Lifestyle Status:We love swing club, conventions, parties, and of course, our Clothing-Optional boat parties!
  • I Live In::Miami Baby!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391 Sedan Bridge named "Barbie Girl" with ALL the Toys, Bells & Whistles and a hydraulic platform carrying an Avon inflatable dinghy named "Little Barbie"!

Posted July 16 2008 - 07:12 PM

Now THIS Is What I Call A "Red Snapper"!!!Posted Image

Barbie and I are already looking forward to the August regatta!!!
After all the fun we had at her Birthday regatta in July, we can't wait until next month!!!

If you weren't able to attend our last party, well....
The New Photos Are OnLine!!!

The New Photos From The July Regatta-Palooza Are ALL OnLine NOW!
Check out all the new photos from these Regatta that are on the site now by going to http://bellavitaboatclub.com/photos/eventphotos.htm

Tons of boats and hundreds of naked party people! Look at all the photos! Seeing is Believing! And if there are any photos of you that you would like to have removed, then send an email to Barbie at BlondeFlasher@aol.com with a direct link to the exact photo so we can delete it for you!

And to see what everyone's been talking about that did attend, Go see what you missed by going To: http://www.bellavitaboatclub.com/forums/index.php?showforum=4

Now get registered now to attend the August party!!! :blowup2:

Attached Files

All the Best,
BellaVitaBoy
Posted Image The Original #1 And ONLY Clothing-Optional Monthly Lifestyle Boat Raft-Up Parties!
Sometimes Imitated..., but NEVER Duplicated!

#6 HardcoreOffshore

HardcoreOffshore

Gilligan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Female
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • Interests:Sex, Boating, Sex
  • Lifestyle Status:Swinger
  • I Live In::FL
  • My Boat Is A::Formula PC-40
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:.
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted July 24 2008 - 07:29 AM

So many issues so much company this summer....
Not this time we will be there, we miss you all and are cuming for sure...

Can't miss this great party of Fredrick and Barbie's all summer long

Even though they do heat up the winter nights of Florida as well.

We are looking forward to this one and are happy that you have been practicing for us.

Very experianced fun couple for your pleasure

Look at our gallery posts, we have a very nice party boat that we are looking to fill up with hot horney guest for the big bang --- :blowup2:

PS.. It is Hardcore Offshore for good reason.. :flowersforyou:

Attached Files

#7 Caligula

Caligula

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts
  • Gender Status::m

Posted July 24 2008 - 09:12 AM

Hi

I've love to attend but have no boat. I used to have a boat (15' JY sailboat) but no more. I do have scuba gear & am PADI certified. Also I can cook these chile things. I don't know how to describe them but they're these chile peppers stuffed with stuff and then BBq'd. People usually really like them or at least they eat them & I can make 2 flavors: medium- hot & mild-hot. I've also experimented with a low-fat variety but I forget how those taste-sorry!

Also I can bring shrimp & chicken & stuff to eat/drink to compensate for no boat: please advise how many people will be there so I'll know how much to bring.

I've never been to one of these things before: however I'm a lot of fun, very versatile, and willing to work & do stuff. Eventually I should get a boat of my own but am very newly single and need to get into the whole boating scene. I used to belong to Seabrook Sailing club and did this sort of thing myself: to a deserted island in 'Clear Lake' Bay but it was day trips only -- and with sailboats.

Thanks a lot and hope to hear from you soon: it's seems like a nice & very fun-loving crowd.

Yours,
John aka Caligula

Attached Files

#8 SunNfunFl2

SunNfunFl2

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • 197 posts
  • Gender Status::couple
  • Interests:nudist, exhibitionist, or a clothing-optional , full swinger Avaition
  • Lifestyle Status:nudist, exhibitionist, or a clothing-optional , full swinger Avaition
  • I Live In::Daytona Beach
  • My Boat Is A::Sea Ray 290 Amberjack
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted July 24 2008 - 12:36 PM

Mark and I will be there we would not miss it for the world we so look forward to these regattas each and every month Barbie and Fredrick take so much time out of their life to organize these monthy regattas to make them the biggest safe and sexy parties we have ever attended.

I do not know were we are staying yet will keep you posted and yes as the norm I will bring lots of treats for everyone to keep our strenth up as it never fails we will without a doubt need it!!! :blowup2: :flowersforyou: .
Who has a twister game? We have not had a game of naked twister in a while I think I will go and buy one.... :trampoline: :z-yourock: :beachball: :poledance: :mmparty:

See you there !!!
Love to you all!
Sandy and Mark

#9 islandsduo

islandsduo

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • 101 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Luxury Yacht 46'-55'

Posted July 26 2008 - 06:38 AM

We'll be there with the new and improved "IslandsDuo" :poledance: , assuming we survive a week at Swingfest 2008. :z-yourock:

It's been a while since we did Brian's special Seafood Chowder :beachball: , so I think we're going to whip up a batch of that for August, as well.

Karen :trampoline: .. will also me making her special Maryland Crab Cakes, both chowder and crab cakes will be on Saturday afternoon/night, so save room cause we're making a big batch of both.

We're looking forward to another relaxing, yet sex filled weekend... as usual. :blowup2: :flowersforyou:

Brian and Karen

#10 sflBlondeDiver

sflBlondeDiver

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 70 posts
  • Gender Status::f

Posted July 27 2008 - 10:28 PM

Hi All! I had a great time at July's Regatta and can't wait to cum again. I am a single female so will post on the site looking for a ride :blowup2: and/or place to stay. :z-yourock: These parties are the best and I don't want to miss a minute!

Fredrick and Barbie, I have an idea for you....remind me at the Regatta. :trampoline:

To anyone that has not been to these parties....there is no better party on the water! Lots of fun people, great food, and creative ideas to go around! I'll see you there!
:flowersforyou:

#11 shelly

shelly

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted July 28 2008 - 01:27 PM

Hi everyone,
Me and my hubby would like to attend the party August 8th with friends that are coming from out of town. We are all in the lifestyle, we have lived in south Florida all our lives. and enjoy the water and any activity that is by the beach.
Me and hubby are both over 200 pounds, they are a little slimmer. all of us are cute. we love to party and meet new people. The couple that is joining us, is what you would call soft swingers, me and hubby are a little more risky.
We dont have a boat. not in our budjet yet. we would love to get a ride, but will meet at the location if we have to.
My hubby is a great cook, and we can bring seviche, sushi, steaks, shrimp or whatever sounds good to add to the menu. He drinks only crown royal and I prefer captain. but let me know what you like and I will bring a bottle of that for our host. we are not rich, yet we are very generous people that will pitch in for gas and whatever else is needed to make the day great. let me know if you have room on your boat.I cant wait to meet everyone. this will be our first time cuming. hehe
Hope to see you there..............Shelly, Phil, Mindy and Patrick.

Attached Files

#12 tandb4fun1

tandb4fun1

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • My Dive Platform Is:My Boat Has No Dive Platform,

Posted July 30 2008 - 05:33 AM

Hey Barbie,

Cant tell you how much we look forward to the upcoming :trampoline: next two weeks. We tip things off by visiting Caliente this Sat and Sunday. On Monday, we head down to Sugarloaf Key for lobstering, fishing and :flowersforyou: . After that, and were hoping to close out the weekend at the boating club. It's been over a year since our last visit :blowup2: and we are both extremely excited at the opportunity. Looking forward to seeing everyone and sharing the experience. Thanks again for all you do in keeping the BVBC together.

#13 HardcoreOffshore

HardcoreOffshore

Gilligan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Interests:Sex, Boating, Sex
  • Lifestyle Status:Swinger
  • I Live In::FL
  • My Boat Is A::Formula PC-40
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:.

Posted July 30 2008 - 09:09 AM

:blowup2:
Unfortunatley we will not be able to attend this month.

Tried to send you a message but your inbox is full.....

What happened? You told Colleen & I that you two were looking forward to August? We were / are hoping that you guys would stay with us? Looks like July was great.

Rick & Colleen

#14 Luscious Lacie

Luscious Lacie

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts
  • Gender Status::f

Posted July 30 2008 - 11:47 AM

Hello, Hello, Hello!

Sorry that I missed the last Regatta, but was babysitting animals. I am such a loyal friend. Anyway, a big hello to all my friends out there and I hope you, Barbie, had a wonderful concert!! The one I did not want to miss, I did.

I am hoping to go to this regatta, however in need of a ride. As, always! One day when I grow up maybe I'll find a sugar who wants to buy me a boat, lol : :blowup2: ).

Let me know. Looking forward to tanning in the nude. Looks like I am loosing my deep tan!!

#15 crew4jets

crew4jets

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted August 01 2008 - 07:10 PM

Damn! I'm going to miss another of Barbie's sexy regattas. I have got to get a new job that requires me to stay home and support the Amazing Frederick and Barbie Boat Regatta. If you haven't been to a Bella Vita party, then you have not fully experienced the beauties of South Florida.

I hope to see you in upcoming regattas.

Tim

#16 bnaked4

bnaked4

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • 131 posts
  • I Live In::Hallandale, FL
  • My Boat Is A::30' Searay
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 24'-30'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a boat

Posted August 02 2008 - 09:44 PM

Hi all

We missed July's regatta because we were at Desire. We are now in Charleston South Carolina on our way to Baltimore. We are hoping to be back in Florida on the 7th or 8th. If we get back as planned, we will be at Temptation Island on Saturday. Hope to see you all then.

Stu and Glenda

:blowup2: We may have to bring the dog along.

#17 sexyrose66

sexyrose66

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted August 02 2008 - 10:57 PM

:blowup2: o this is going to be a day I will never 4get!!! I will be there!!!!!

Attached Files

#18 Andy

Andy

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts
  • Gender Status::Single Male
  • Interests:37 years old, I'm looking to meet new friends and to share fun times with couples looking for a single male. Also would be interested in meeting a single female.
  • Lifestyle Status:SoFlorida888 on SDC
  • I Live In::Hollywood, Florida
  • My Boat Is A::21' Cuddy Cabin
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cuddy Cabin
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a small boat

Posted August 02 2008 - 11:02 PM

I'm going to be at this one! I've been trying to convince a few sets of couples who are my friends to join as well. I hope they go so they can meet everyone. Anyone who needs a ride, I'll be more than happy to help out. Just shoot me a message and give me your phone number. I'll let you know when I plan on heading down. I'm leaving from Haulover marina, so its easy to arrange. I'm also bring a girlfriend, Jen. My first experience as a non-single sailor/captain :blowup2:

#19 jeff&ale

jeff&ale

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • My Dive Platform Is:My Boat Has No Dive Platform,

Posted August 04 2008 - 12:51 PM

Hello everyone,
Ale and I will be there on Saturday, for the day. The people are great and we always have a great time and meet friendly new folks.

#20 flapomp

flapomp

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted August 04 2008 - 03:01 PM

Hello all! Havent had the chance to get to a regatta in a while but looks like I can make it to this one! I had my props on my boat stolen last night and should have them back on there by Friday...Damn theives!Looks like I will be down for Saturday. I will be leaving from Haulover Marina and can also give rides out from Haulover inlet. Send me your email if you need a ride. Looking forward to it and cant wait for Saturday! Hope the weather will be good for the weekend! See you all soon!!!!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users