Photo

September 12th '08 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Weekend!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
35 replies to this topic

#21 donjulie

donjulie

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 75 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::Married 20 yrs
  • Interests:Anything fun with friends that do not have issues
  • Lifestyle Status:Lets find out together
  • I Live In::Coral Springs
  • My Boat Is A::31' Sundancer
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:Yes we have a boat, see above
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted September 08 2008 - 07:48 PM

THE MECHANIC OF "26 nORTH" says our generator is fixed (again) But it didn't cost $1,400.00 Sorry Pat!!!. We'll see if it it keeps running. Maybe there will be room beside Islanduo just in case, right Bellavitta Boy?????
Any way, our crew should arrive by 7:00 Friday evening. See you all then

Don & Julie
Just want to have a relaxing good time with like minded friends.

Don & Julie

#22 Feli

Feli

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 17 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • Gender Status::m
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),

Posted September 08 2008 - 10:16 PM

Wow, I can't belive finally my schedule matched and I dont think i will miss this month's regatta!!! :animated-doggiestyle:
I really hope weather gets better, i plan to arrive friday night or early sat. Its going to be great to meet u guys again....thanks Barbi and Fred for organizing these events :animated-blowjob: !!!!see you soon!!! :battingeyes:

Feli :animated-feelup:

#23 beach couple

beach couple

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts
  • Gender Status::c
  • Interests:We try and spend as much time as we can on the water or at the beach. When not there we are riding our Harley.
  • Lifestyle Status:Enjoy all aspects of the Lifestyle
  • I Live In::Jupiter, Florida
  • My Boat Is A::28' Blackfin, sleeps two
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cuddy Cabin
  • My Dive Platform Is:I Have No Boat, So No Dive Platform,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I Have a boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Alcohol, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted September 10 2008 - 03:00 PM

Hi! Our names are peter & tara, we are new members and are looking forward to attending our first regatta. We have

been to many nude beaches and resorts, but this will be our first nude regatta. i can't imagine anything being better than

floating around nude all weekend on a raft sipping pina coladas with other like-minded naked people. We are looking

forward to meeting other members and making new friends and who knows what else. :animated-doggiestyle:

We will be leaving Jupiter Sat at 8:00am and would love to meet up with other boats traveling from the area.

Our boat is a 27' Blackfin with no swim platform, named "The Pride"

Peter & Tara

#24 livetour

livetour

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Luxury Yacht 46'-55'

Posted September 10 2008 - 07:40 PM

Hello all... I am the captain of a new 60 searay and we will be attending[weather permitting] this months party. I have know sandy and a few others from here for along time. Jason is a good friend and has told me of this club but alas I have been stationed in st Maarten and st bartts for the last 2 years. So I mentioned this to my current owner and he is ready to party. The yacht is a 2008 60 searay sundancer and has plenty of room for people on a huge swim platform and even room for a couple of women if they need a place to sleep.

Barbie we will be a good addition to your great club and as newbies look forword to meeting everyone.

Dave

#25 Joe and Melba

Joe and Melba

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted September 10 2008 - 07:48 PM

Hi Everyone.......we have been wanting to get to try a regatta since May...and something has always come up........but we are determined to be there this weekend no matter what!.....we have a 40ft sea ray sundancer....we cant wait to join the party and all the fun....joe & melba :animated-doggiestyle:

#26 islandsduo

islandsduo

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted September 11 2008 - 05:48 AM

Great to see all these new folks coming to play in the sun with us.. :animated-feelup:

Now if we could just get them to post some pictures :animated-doggiestyle: in their profiles..

Karen and Brian

#27 David & Cindy

David & Cindy

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • I Live In::Miami, FL
  • My Boat Is A::Center console fishing boat
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" with Outboard Engines,

Posted September 11 2008 - 09:24 PM

We are going to blow our stack :animated-doggiestyle: . We can't make it this weekend :animated-blowjob: Daves baseball season starts on saturday. :animated-feelup: so we will have to sea all of you next month. Boy does this suck. Hope you all can survive with out us.

#28 Caligula

Caligula

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:I Don't Own A Boat

Posted September 12 2008 - 12:35 AM

Hi All,

I'm kind of new to this group and haven't met anyone yet. Hopefully my picture will display somewhere, but if not, this is what I look like ====> :z-crack-up: . I'd love to come to one of your parties but am one of those dreaded "single sailors" :animated-feelup: .

Hence I am casting about for something to bring: I can make these fabulous stuffed Jalapenos: or at least they usually get eaten by something :animated-doggiestyle: . I can make them in 3 types: hot :battingeyes: mild :animated-blowjob: and low fat :friendshug: .

Also I should bring other stuff and am open to suggestions. I'll be there, presuming I get invited, Sat. morning and can leave Sat night.

Yours,
Cal

#29 junglevines

junglevines

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • Gender Status::male
  • Interests:LIFE!
  • Lifestyle Status:Passive!
  • I Live In::Miami, Florida
  • My Boat Is A::no boat
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • My Dive Platform Is:Difficult To Walk Across,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:no boat!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted September 12 2008 - 09:39 AM

Hey folks,

Unfortunately and very reluctantly so, we have to pull out of this regatta. We were very much looking forward to it! When it rains it pours and everything happens at the same time. :animated-feelup:

Columbus Day Regatta is our next adventure! :battingeyes:

Sorry guys but will miss everyone. :animated-doggiestyle:

:animated-blowjob: Have fun!

B & G

#30 captainruss

captainruss

Gilligan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted September 12 2008 - 10:51 AM

This is always one hell of a party. An event I always look forward to attending - participating - ****ing, ****ing, it's there. If you like to participate in either, part or all of the icons listed :z-dreams: :thewave: :z-crack-up: :congrats: :animated-feelup: :battingeyes: :animated-blowjob: :animated-doggiestyle: . Then get yourself(s) off the couch, beach, doing laundry, yard work - what ever and make it out. The three judges have sent in their approval for this event and and the results are: :ShipAhoy: :thumbsup: :friendshug: .

With all that said - sh_t I can't leave the island I'm stuck on . Somebody - anybody please send photos of this party / event to hold me over until next month. :welcome55:

#31 latibi

latibi

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Female

Posted September 12 2008 - 11:29 AM

Dear Barbie :animated-blowjob:
We will try to be there sunday morning :animated-doggiestyle:
Kisses, :animated-feelup:

Monica and Andres

#32 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted September 12 2008 - 01:17 PM

Well it's finally here!!! :ShipAhoy: :z-dreams: :thumbsup:
Naked Regatta time baby!!!
:boating: :friendshug:
:welcome55:

We have some good news and some bad news to report to all the regular Bella Vita attenders this weekend.
The good news is that we closed on our new boat!

The bad news is that we had the fly up to Atlantic City New Jersey to close on it, and then decided to drive it home ourselves. So right now we are in Baltimore Maryland and we won't be at the regatta this weekend.

The good news is that we will have our nicer, newer, bigger, better boat for all future parties for everyone to party on and enjoy.

The good news is that our special dear friends Colleen and Patrice are going to help everyone get all rafted up and will be collecting the donations and waivers for everyone and giving you your wristbands.

The bad news is that that is a lot of work for Colleen and Patrice.

The good news is that I'm sure all of you will be extra helpful to Colleen and Patrice making this as easy as possible for them. Thank you so much Colleen & Patrice!!!!
Now on to the rest of the news...

:animated-blowjob: Directions to Temptation Island are at: http://bellavitaboatclub.com/regatta/temptationisland.htm

:wacked: Also, if you don't have a boat and you still don't have a ride to the party, scroll up and see all the people that are coming with smaller day boats that will be launching their boats at Haulover Marina so contact them directly to see if you can get a ride with them.

:thewave: Also, there are a couple cabin cruisers with cabins available that they are offering for couples and single girls so contact them if you need a place to stay for the weekend.

:z-crack-up: The weather forecast looks like it's going to be a GREAT weekend with mostly sunny skies and only a 20% chance of scattered showers. Temperatures in the 90s and a nice breeze of 10 -18 mph and nice warm waters of about 87'... PERFECT for swimming!!!

:congrats: I hope that everyone reading this, gets out on their boat and comes on down to join the party at Temptation Island. A Detailed map with aerial photos, directions and GPS coordinates are at http://bellavitaboatclub.com/regatta/temptationisland.htm

So don't get left out of all the fun! :animated-doggiestyle: :battingeyes: :animated-feelup: It's going to be a great weekend with lots of fun naked party people! :boat:

Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#33 Wildthingxxx

Wildthingxxx

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 65 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • Interests:Boating, travel, partying, playing
  • Lifestyle Status:Full swap - Wildthingxxx on SDC....Wercurcpl on SLS
  • I Live In::Fort Lauderdale, FL
  • My Boat Is A::44' Express Cruiser, 2 private berths, 2 heads, air conditioned and Very Lifestyle Friendly. Located in Fort Lauderdale. We have taken it to the Abacos, Bimini, and Key West. We've lived on it for up to a month at a time. :)
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted September 12 2008 - 06:47 PM

Bummer!
We've had a change in plans. Family obligations will cause us to miss this months Regatta. We hope everyone has a great time and gets home safe.
All the best,
Frank and Lee

#34 islandsduo

islandsduo

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted September 12 2008 - 07:25 PM

The weather is perfect and we're here at temptation Island with boat loads of hotties..

If you're thinging about cumming... This is the place!

Can someone bring a can of "Old BaY" seasoning for my crab cakes..

We miss you Freddie and Barbie!

:animated-doggiestyle:

#35 Ultimates

Ultimates

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 73 posts
  • Gender Status::Playful Couple
  • Interests:Diving, motorcycles, cats, in-line skating, dancing, drinking and fun fun fun
  • Lifestyle Status:Open Relationship (if we like you)
  • I Live In::Chicago
  • My Boat Is A::I don't have a boat. Don't even have a car.
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We're witty, pretty and can make you laugh. We will also give you $$$
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $200 To My Host Boat

Posted September 13 2008 - 10:05 AM

Y'Ike's! Gail force winds and party ho. We were sidetracked and disgusted with "Mother Nature" for trying to ruin all of our southern friends parties. So we forgot to respond for this weekend. Argh! Hopefully the party is on. We miss you guys. We trust you will show 'Mother Nature' a thing or two. :animated-doggiestyle:

Love you all!

Teri and Kevin
Ultimates

#36 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted September 14 2008 - 06:45 AM

The weather is perfect and we're here at temptation Island with boat loads of hotties..

If you're thinging about cumming... This is the place!

Can someone bring a can of "Old BaY" seasoning for my crab cakes..

We miss you Freddie and Barbie!
:animated-doggiestyle:

We knew it was going to be a perfect weekend! Now we're the ones that are for once, on the outside looking in and not able to attend :animated-feelup:

We miss you Brian & Karen and would love for you to join us on our trip bringing our boat down to Miami for any leg of the trip you'd like to be part of.

We left Atlantic City and stopped in Baltimore, then Annapolis and last night arrived in St Michael's Maryland visiting and enjoying different lifestyle friends along the way. From here I think we go to Salamon's Maryland slowly working our way south.

Give us a call if you'd like to ride with us for a bit. Otherwise, we'll look forward to seeing you when we get home.

Thank you again Colleen and Patrice for helping out so much this weekend!!!
Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users