Photo

September 12th '08 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Weekend!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
35 replies to this topic

#1 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted November 24 2007 - 12:46 PM

September 12th-14th 2008 Regatta

Please confirm your attendance here for the this TOTALLY NAKED regatta by clicking below on the red and blue flashing "Add Reply" button at the top and bottom of this page that looks like this - Posted Image.

PLEASE Remember
Don't get left out, registration is free for first timers. Just register a detailed and thoughtful posting here and helped "spread the word".

Please Note... Since this is a Naked Party ONLY for fun & exciting people, any skimpy or lame boring postings that say nothing about you or just say, "we're coming, can't wait" will NOT let you attend the party for free. Lame posters can attend for a $40 donation. For a complete definition of what a "thoughtful posting" is and a "boring or lame" posting is, go to BellaVitaBoatClub.com/definitions.htm and look at "Gotta Nada", "Lame Brain" and "Thoughtful Postings".

Don't get left out baby! Don't Miss The Boat!!! See for yourself what everyone has been saying about these parties by going to the "Past Party-Goer" section. Take a look at everyone that's been coming to all our past parties. THAT will show you what you've been missing.

THEN Click the "Add Reply" button, that looks like this, Posted Image located on the right at either the top or bottom of this page, and let everyone know that you're coming to this wild Weekend Regatta Slumber Party. Tell a little bit about yourself, what you've experienced at our past parties, and if this is your first party, then why you are excited to attend and...
Lets Get Ready To PARTY NAKED!!! :anicandyc:

Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#2 Clitoris

Clitoris

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Female
  • Gender Status::Horny Female
  • Interests:I'm a spur of the moment girl. I will jump on a plane and fly off to LA or Barcelona at the drop of a hat.
  • Lifestyle Status:Full Swap Party Girl! I enjoy multiple guys as much as I enjoy multiple girls.
  • I Live In::South Beach
  • My Boat Is A::I have a paddle board. It helps keep me in shape. I've never spent the night on it, but there is always a first time!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Paddle Board, Kayak or Canoe
  • My Dive Platform Is:Cannot Walk Across,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I love to dance and party and have been known to be more fun than one person can handle, tee-hee!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Hot Playful Female

Posted August 11 2008 - 05:51 PM

I'm looking forward to attending my first Bella Vita Regatta.

I can't wait for this big party! (and to get my special gift for posting so early for the party)

I've been reading all the postings and drooling over all the pictures for the last few months and seeing all the fun that everyone has been having and now it's time for me to cum join in the fun too.

I'm 29 years old surfer girl from California, now staying in South Beach, 36-24-36, I love the sun, salt air, sea and the sand! I'm fun, bi, love to play with girls (but my first love is PLAYING WITH GUYS!) and when it comes to sexy playful times, "the more the merrier" I always say!

I am very excited and really looking forward to cumming to Barbie's September party! I tried to go to the August party, but didn't read the last minute changes page, and went to the wrong island so missed the party :friendshug:

And this part is not a joke, I will be arriving by surfboard! I paddle on my longboard a few miles every day to stay in shape so paddling out to Temptation Island will be a breeze for me.

I love the outdoors so I plan to just sleep on a sunpad if someone will let me sleep on theirs, that's all I need to spend the night. I promise not to be a bother, but I do need to warn you that I am a screamer, and a squirter :trampoline: and a moaner, so I hope that's okay.

I've seen and heard Barbie screaming at parties before in the playrooms so now you'll have us in stereo! I CAN'T WAIT! :3D-emonicon029:

Lots of licks,
Marla

#3 David & Cindy

David & Cindy

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • I Live In::Miami, FL
  • My Boat Is A::Center console fishing boat
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" with Outboard Engines,

Posted August 12 2008 - 02:47 PM

:3D-emonicon029: YO HO a Barbies party for Me, Well me buckos we have taken over the islands again. :boating: And we need to find some burried treasure on temptation island :1bigkiss:.I've heard that there will be alot of treasure" :worship:"chest" to be found there. So set sail and we'll meet at the island. "Temptation Island that is". Promise we won't make you walk the plank. :trampoline: Until then smooth boating and sunny days. sea ya Cindy and Dave :friendshug:

#4 HardcoreOffshore

HardcoreOffshore

Gilligan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Interests:Sex, Boating, Sex
  • Lifestyle Status:Swinger
  • I Live In::FL
  • My Boat Is A::Formula PC-40
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:.
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted August 13 2008 - 06:40 AM

We are in and set for more oyster shucking and of course HARDCORE fucking....

We have a great team of boating party people cum out each time and we continue to build that team ---

Colleen & I will be practicing all month for the next event and we need to see all of you out there with new guest this time..

Lets get the word out and do some major recruiting for this one...

Love you all or have tried to at least. :3D-emonicon029:

See you and your virgins in September (wasn't that a song?) :trampoline:

Rick & Colleen

PS...

If you're Cuming on a board or with Andy (busten your chops) you might want to check the site for directions right before you leave …. Classic

#5 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • 885 posts
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted August 14 2008 - 06:31 AM

:3D-emonicon029:
:worship: We've uploaded the photos
from the August Naked Regatta Party already so go check them out by clicking here http://bellavitaboatclub.com/photos/eventphotos.htm, and if there is any photos that you appear in that you didn't want to be in and you need your face blurred out, then just email me a direct link to that photo so we can edit you out of it. :friendshug: Also, thank you so much to those of you that have already posted in the past party goers section your comments and review of your weekend at the party. :boating: :2love_sex:
And to those of you that were not able to attend the August Naked Regatta,
go to: http://www.bellavitaboatclub.com/forums/index.php?showforum=4 and see what everyone is saying about what you missed out on!!! And don't forget to click the photo link above to see all the hot, sexy, naked, pretty people you missed out on meeting by not joining us. :trampoline: :beachball: While you're here, go ahead and register now for the September 12th 2008 party. Everyone that registers right away so their posting appears on page 1, gets a free official Bella Vita Ultimate Party Survival Kit.

So don't wait.... Do It NOW and we'll see you at the next party! :1bigkiss:
Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#6 junglevines

junglevines

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • Gender Status::male
  • Interests:LIFE!
  • Lifestyle Status:Passive!
  • I Live In::Miami, Florida
  • My Boat Is A::no boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:Difficult To Walk Across,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:no boat!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted August 17 2008 - 05:58 PM

Hey Folks,

:2love_sex: We very much look forward to attending the September Regatta!

Last regatta was memorable and the sights were actually deserving to be named as the "8th Wonders of World". The ladies are absolutely gorgeous, sensual and so very sexy. The taste testing was a sight to behold. :beachball:

A delightful rain at the last regatta prevented any late evening Temptation Island photography and our attempt to capture the elusive "Spirits of Dusks".
The session was replaced with some other SPIRITS yet to be named.... :friendshug: :3D-emonicon029: :trampoline: :worship: :1bigkiss: :boating: I think you get the idea. My camera was SIZZLING!!!!! :jumpboobs: :jumpboobs:

Plan to have some new masks and beautiful scarfs for any volunteers who wish to participate in the capturing of the "Spirits of Dusk".

Barbie and Sir Fredrick are exceptional organizers of this event which is absolutely fun, no pressure, and total nakedness. Their time and dedication to this event, make this the most fun water party in Florida.

The folks participating in this event are classy, respectful, warm and always welcome everyone with open arms.

If you haven't been...Just Do It!!! :jumpboobs:

#7 donjulie

donjulie

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • 75 posts
  • Gender Status::Married 20 yrs
  • Interests:Anything fun with friends that do not have issues
  • Lifestyle Status:Lets find out together
  • I Live In::Coral Springs
  • My Boat Is A::31' Sundancer
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:Yes we have a boat, see above
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted August 19 2008 - 09:29 AM

We missed the las regatta due to Family obligations and we were so depressed :3D-emonicon029:!!!!!
Especially after checking out all the wonderful Pictures of last months party.
We will be there for the September Party arriving Friday evening!!!!!
We can't wait to see all our Naked Barbie party Friends

See you all there

Don & Julie
Just want to have a relaxing good time with like minded friends.

Don & Julie

#8 bnaked4

bnaked4

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts
  • I Live In::Hallandale, FL
  • My Boat Is A::30' Searay
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 24'-30'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a boat

Posted August 19 2008 - 08:01 PM

Hope everyone weathered Fay alright.

Just barely made it to the last regatta, having arrived home from Baltimore late Friday night. No time to really prepare or get to the store for supplies. We will do better for September. It’s great to see those who have already confirmed; we missed Junglevines and Don & Julie :animated-feelup: the last couple of months and we can’t wait to meet Clitoris. :animated-doggiestyle: Always a pleasure to see Rick and Coleen and David and Cindy and who could forget our wonderful hosts Barbie and Fredrick.

We are going to try for Friday afternoon, but most likely it will be Saturday morning.

Stu and Glenda

#9 islandsduo

islandsduo

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • 101 posts
  • Gender Status::c
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Luxury Yacht 46'-55'

Posted August 23 2008 - 02:02 PM

We'll be there..

Once again we have some "smokin' hot" sexy folks :thumbsup: staying onboard with us this weekend, who are also now new members (Paul and Sonya "PSDaytona" ) of our now notorious club... :welcome55:

We're looking forward to an extremely fun time with these two :animated-doggiestyle: :animated-blowjob: :battingeyes: B)
We will also have the new generator set up with an extra 30 amp "out plug" if anyone (and there's always someone) that needs generator power. We also have adapters and splitters now so we can run multiple vessels, if need be. We'll even make sure that we have Canadian :animated-feelup: converters..

We are planning to arrive on Friday morning, :boating: so we can get in the middle of things, as we will be staying through Sunday. There's nothing worse than "pulling out, before your done". :boff:

I also understand that we now have a new "vodka-water" policy our my boat
, One bottle of water for every two vodka drinks. :z-dreams: (Or Margaritas, if you're from Alabama). Just so everyone else also knows.. it's best to Just treat our boat like at you're the zoo.. "Please Don't Feed the Animal" (in this case, extra Vodka). :wacked: That goes for whiskey too, Cindy.

We're going to be bringing some lobsters this weekend. Our friend Capt Tim :bow: has about 500 lobster tails in his freezer and has donated 50 :congrats: of them to our worthy cause.. :thewave: So it's lobsters "on the grill".. (was gonna say "on the Barbi".. but it's doesn't work on this forum :z-crack-up: )

If anyone needs a ride :boat: from Miami, or from Haulover on Friday late afternoon, we'll be happy to pick you up :ShipAhoy: .

Just send us a message on here..

We'll see you there.
Brian and Karen :friendshug:

#10 PSDaytona

PSDaytona

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:I Don't Own A Boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:I Have No Boat, So No Dive Platform,

Posted August 23 2008 - 09:08 PM

We met a fantastic, fun, sexy couple that turned us on (Karen and Brian)....and on to this site...and we are looking forward to our first regatta and a great weekend!

Ladies first let me tell you about Paul. He is GREAT looking and a lot of fun. I compare him to a nuclear submarine with a Trident missle! He can run deep... real deep and can also get into the tightest of places. He can also run at periscope depth and get the job done. :animated-feelup:

I want to be locked in a stateroom with one or two beautiful ladies and not cum out until our knees are so weak that we can't walk! Not to say that I don't want to play with the sailors! :animated-doggiestyle:

Have to go now, Captain Nemo just got home and wants to dock the submarine. FULL SPEED AHEAD!!! :animated-blowjob:

Looking forward to a memorable weekend.

Sonja and Paul
Attached File  white.jpg   27.76KB   67 downloads

#11 SunNfunFl2

SunNfunFl2

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • 197 posts
  • Gender Status::couple
  • Interests:nudist, exhibitionist, or a clothing-optional , full swinger Avaition
  • Lifestyle Status:nudist, exhibitionist, or a clothing-optional , full swinger Avaition
  • I Live In::Daytona Beach
  • My Boat Is A::Sea Ray 290 Amberjack
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat

Posted August 28 2008 - 10:20 AM

Hello all you beautiful people.....

Mark and I may not make this regatta as well. I promise the next Regatta we come to I will do a clam bake on the Island I think that will be fun!!!

Soon our boat will be ready and we will not have the problem finding places to stay untill then we will sit back in envy of the lucky ones able to attend the best parties ever!!!!

Love to you all!!!
Sandy and Mark by proxy

#12 adampai

adampai

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Gender Status::m

Posted August 31 2008 - 01:58 AM

I would like to attent this party. I am first timer.. don't have boat. Another thing worried me that I am asian and would you guys like me to join your goup?

#13 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • 885 posts

Posted September 01 2008 - 05:18 PM

I would like to attent this party. I am first timer.. don't have boat. Another thing worried me that I am asian and would you guys like me to join your goup?

Welcome to the boat club AdamPai, but I have to tell you that if you're not going to post a photo of yourself or make a detailed profile or make a more exciting and interesting posting than the one you've made, then don't expect to anyone to invite you to join them on their boat.

The party is less than 2 weeks away!!! I can't wait!!! WooooHooooo!!! :animated-doggiestyle:
Kisses,
Barbie ;)

#14 boat_lovers

boat_lovers

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10 posts
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" with Outboard Engines,

Posted September 02 2008 - 08:15 PM

Hello Everyone , Brenda & I will be stowaways aborad the " 26 North ". :congrats: :welcome55: Don & Julie have been gracious enough grant us permission to cum aboard for the weekend. :friendshug: :thumbsup: This will be the first time we'll be leaveing our boat home . :z-dreams: I 'm sure it will be a blast being bunk buddies :animated-doggiestyle: with Don (aka Scuba Steve) & Julie (Lil miss bells & whistles) . Brenda has some new coustumes :animated-feelup: & working on the booty shake dance :battingeyes: . Can't wait til the regatta starts (may have to do some "motorboating" :z-crack-up: tonite. I'm sorry SunNfunfl2 is going to miss my Pulled Pork Dinner :animated-blowjob: , We plan on bringing enough for everyone. :ShipAhoy:
Mike & Brenda

#15 islandsduo

islandsduo

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • 101 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Luxury Yacht 46'-55'

Posted September 03 2008 - 11:14 AM

Nothin like getting your "Pork Pulled' :animated-doggiestyle:

#16 Clitoris

Clitoris

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Gender Status::Horny Female
  • Interests:I'm a spur of the moment girl. I will jump on a plane and fly off to LA or Barcelona at the drop of a hat.
  • Lifestyle Status:Full Swap Party Girl! I enjoy multiple guys as much as I enjoy multiple girls.
  • I Live In::South Beach
  • My Boat Is A::I have a paddle board. It helps keep me in shape. I've never spent the night on it, but there is always a first time!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Paddle Board, Kayak or Canoe
  • My Dive Platform Is:Cannot Walk Across,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I love to dance and party and have been known to be more fun than one person can handle, tee-hee!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Hot Playful Female

Posted September 07 2008 - 07:06 AM

Is everyone still going to this month's regatta? I know Barbie always says "rain or shine it's party time" but I wasn't sure with all this hurricane activity we're having. If the wind and waves kick up enough I might be able to ride a wave to the regatta! :animated-doggiestyle:

#17 bnaked4

bnaked4

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • 131 posts
  • I Live In::Hallandale, FL
  • My Boat Is A::30' Searay
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 24'-30'

Posted September 07 2008 - 03:44 PM

The weather should be our regular summertime sunshine and afternoon storms. We can live with that. And we plan on making all the waves anyway. :animated-doggiestyle: We're still ready to party... :animated-feelup:

Stu and Glenda

#18 colleen

colleen

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • 84 posts
  • I Live In::Hallandale and Boynton Beach
  • My Boat Is A::34' Tiara Sport Fish

Posted September 07 2008 - 04:38 PM

We will be there next week-end, had a blast last month and want to
do it again. My generator is fixed but cost 1 400 $$ unbeleivable... :animated-feelup:

Colleen :animated-doggiestyle: and Pat

#19 Wildthingxxx

Wildthingxxx

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 65 posts
  • Interests:Boating, travel, partying, playing
  • Lifestyle Status:Full swap - Wildthingxxx on SDC....Wercurcpl on SLS
  • I Live In::Fort Lauderdale, FL
  • My Boat Is A::44' Express Cruiser, 2 private berths, 2 heads, air conditioned and Very Lifestyle Friendly. Located in Fort Lauderdale. We have taken it to the Abacos, Bimini, and Key West. We've lived on it for up to a month at a time. :)

Posted September 08 2008 - 02:04 PM

Hi all!
We plan to be at the Regatta. It is something we look forward to every month and certainly the boating highlight of the month. Fredrick and Barbie do a great job organizing and promoting it and all the participants make it a very fun :animated-feelup: and sexy :animated-doggiestyle: weekend.
This month we can't make it Friday afternoon and will arrive Saturday morning.
We look forward to seeing you all!
Frank and Lee
"Headhunter"
Wildthingxxx on SDC

#20 sflBlondeDiver

sflBlondeDiver

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 70 posts
  • Gender Status::f

Posted September 08 2008 - 03:41 PM

Hi everyone! I had a blast at the August Regatta :animated-feelup: and am hoping to do it all again in Sept! I'm going to put out some 'feelers' :animated-doggiestyle: for a boat ride and maybe a place to sleep :animated-blowjob: Sat night.

I hope everyone is staying safe and happy and look forward to seeing you Sat!

Millie

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users