112 replies to this topic

#81 Sinful Pleasures

Sinful Pleasures

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted June 21 2006 - 12:51 PM

Will be with that sexy group Licensed to Chill.
This is our first regatta and we are excited and glad to be part of the group!

#82 Nudists4Life

Nudists4Life

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted June 21 2006 - 02:16 PM

Hi guys & gals,

We really want to come on Sat, but we have a wedding to go to.We can make Sunday if there are partiers still going to be there for the overnighters. Do we go to the Haulover Marina and try and shuttle out there?

If someone could let us know that would be appreciated.Thanks

Eric & Carolyn

#83 fleshmates

fleshmates

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • Lifestyle Status:We are nude recreationist!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" but A Little Obstructed,

Posted June 21 2006 - 02:58 PM

We are planning to go down on Friday. How many others arrive on Friday? Just wondering so we know who to look for - so we can get the party started a little early! Kevin & Cathie on Fleshmates

#84 megustalatequila

megustalatequila

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted June 21 2006 - 03:07 PM

WOW :shock:

This sounds like so much fun with so many beautiful people! We are new to the regatta, but not to the life style! We love the water, boating , nudity and sex, so this sounds like us! :!: We can't wait to meet new fun people! :wink:

#85 KEYS-BOATERS

KEYS-BOATERS

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Gender Status::c
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • My Dive Platform Is:Cannot Walk Across,

Posted June 21 2006 - 08:42 PM

Just wanted to say hello to everybody and have a Great and safe weekend...Sad to say we'll not be able to attend this months Regatta due a family trip. But you can bet on us for the next one and we look forward to meeting all of you.
Have a drink for us... 8)

H & H

#86 2dick4mywife

2dick4mywife

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted June 22 2006 - 12:21 AM

this a sad new for us ! we got to pas for this regatta but we are looking foward for the next one

have fun people

#87 Champagneboat

Champagneboat

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted June 22 2006 - 03:38 AM

Hello everyone. Looking forward to another great wekend. We are planning on arrriving around 4pm Saturday. If someone needs to be picked up at on the way to the Regatta we will be coming up from the South.

We have an extra cabin for someone to use. Hot shower !!
(Never mind-Already Taken!)

Looking forward seeing you there !!!

John

#88 junglevines

junglevines

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • Gender Status::male
  • Interests:LIFE!
  • Lifestyle Status:Passive!
  • I Live In::Miami, Florida
  • My Boat Is A::no boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:Difficult To Walk Across,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:no boat!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted June 22 2006 - 04:15 AM

Hey Guys,

We are unable to make Friday and Saturday due to my wife being called into work on Saturday.

Is anything going on Sunday or do most people simply head out?

May have to reschedule for the next regatta.

We were really looking forward to this event but bills have to be paid.

Sorry!!!!

Have a BLAST!!!!!!!

Keith and Marie

#89 joybaby2005

joybaby2005

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Female
  • Gender Status::c
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cuddy Cabin
  • My Dive Platform Is:My Boat Has No Dive Platform,

Posted June 22 2006 - 08:01 AM

Hey everyone Duke and I are heading across the state once again to join Rick and Katie on Happy Days for this weekend's raft up. I have my Bella Vita suit (not that I will keep it on for long since I LOVE being naked) and plenty of food and drink as usual so stop by and say hello or more if your in the mood. We are trying to recruit some last minute friends also so that we can add more fun people to the fun and games.

Looking forward to seeing those of you I already know and meeting some new people.

See you on the Water
Joyce & Duke

#90 parisnpaul

parisnpaul

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted June 22 2006 - 11:14 AM

Hey Guys-
We've been goin to "trap" for many, many years...so, to the regulars...we say "hello"..and to those we are yet to meet..we say "hey"!
My wife is 32yrs old ..5'8"- 130 lbs..blonde hair..blue eyes...need i say more? i am..well..lets be realistic..who cares. lol..
We will be joining you guys on saturday or sunday..haven't figured it out yet..on our 48 ft sunseeker..super hawk..look foward to seeing some old friends..and making some new ones..cya soon!

#91 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted June 22 2006 - 01:06 PM

WOW what an active bulletin board we have for the HUGE Totally Naked Party This Weekend!

It looks like veryone is getting ready for what has totally exploded into a HUGE party for this weekend! Here are some answers to some of your questions on the board:

1. To Dilma & Greg, Jenn, BiCurious69, IN22, Pam, Amantedelmar and ALL the couples seeking a cabin or boat to stay on overnight. If you haven't found a boat yet, never worry about that, just come prepared with your blankets, (read the dont' have a boat? page at http://www.bellavita...thaveaboat.htm). Be sure to reserve a ride on one of our multiple shuttle boats, (yes this party is so big that we have multiple boats helping to shuttle all the party people to the party). Then usually by night time you will meet someone with room on their boat, maybe you'll have a cabin, maybe a bed or a pull out couch or an air matress on the floor but the bare minimum you'll have is a sun pad or a fly bridge, so come prepared as everyone finds a great place to stay and enjoy the party. And if you don't, then you can just catch the last shuttle boat back to the marina at the end of the day.

2. To all the couples seeking a shuttle boat ride, please be sure to post your reservation request for a shuttle ride here, (if you haven't already) so that Adam, "Built On Dreams" can coordinate with you to get you to the party. You can email Adam directly at PhotoDrop@aol.com ALL Limo Shuttle rides are booked directly through Adam. (BIG Thanks to Adam!). Also, shuttle boat riders, be sure to read #1 above.

3. To Ejumps, FunBoaters1 and ALL those asking for the Regatta Location, that will be emailed to you late Thursday night or Friday morning. To avoid any party crashers, this will ONLY be sent to the confirmed boat captains and party guests, so watch your email for it. Also, there will be lots of other very important information that you need for the regatta so be sure to read the email carefully when you get it.

4. Fleshmates, Yes there are always about 6-8 boats that arrive to the party on Friday late afternoon or early evening so you will not be alone. I am always there on Friday and so is Seacure69 on the Happy Days boat and I know that this month the Christina 55' yacht will be with us and so will Adventure-Us so with you coming on Friday night, that is 5 boats already. If anyone else wants to join us and get the party started early, we'd love to see you Friday! It's LOTS of sexy Fun!!!

5. Nudist4Life, and to all the other couples asking if Sunday is still a great day to join the party if you can't make it on Saturday. Yes it is!!! Of course saturday is the best since it's an entire day filled with sun and fun that turns into a very SEXY night party, but Sunday is fun too. It's more relaxed with lots of swimming and floating naked in the water on floats and such. Usually about half the boats leave by noon and many of the rest stay til late afternoon, and a dozen of us real naked partiers stay until very late on Sunday.

6. Love Shack & Keys-Boaters we will really miss you guys this weekend. You are always so much fun so sorry you can't join us, but we'll look forward to having extra fun with you all at the July regatta!

[size=18][b]I look forward to seeing everyone this weekend and making lots and lots of new naked party friends!!!
Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#92 HOTBOY1

HOTBOY1

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted June 22 2006 - 01:57 PM

HI WE ARE NEW TO THE LIFESTYLE WE DID THE CLUBS
AND HOUSE PARTIES AND HAD THE GREATEST EVER
AND WE WOULD LOVE VERY MUCH TO JOIN IN ON THE
FUN WITH EVERYONE THIS WEEKEND OUT ON THE
WATER FUCKING ALL NIGHT OR JUST OUTSIDE :D

#93 russndeedee

russndeedee

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted June 22 2006 - 02:25 PM

Hello we are new to the boating naked, however we are really looking forward to having a good time and meeting some real good friends.

• Guests

Posted June 22 2006 - 04:32 PM

Hi Everyone! My name is Andy, I'm a friend of Adam's (your favorite Limo-Boat guy). I own my own 24' SeaRay (2005) and was directed to your web site by a couple of friends from Haulover Beach. You all look like you really have it together and your regatta it sounds like a blast.

I have read, understand, and responded to Barbi concerning the rules of single sailors and I'd love to offer my services as a shuttle boat alongside Adam and the other volunteers if needed this weekend. I'm always up for meeting new people, socializing, getting sun and having a great time. Let me know if I can be of any help.

Thanks!

#95 megustalatequila

megustalatequila

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted June 22 2006 - 06:25 PM

"That's our name MEGUSTALATEQUILA"! In english that means We love tequila! This will be our first totally naked regatta -we went to the columbus regatta and loved it! We can tell this regatta will be like no other and we can't wait to expierence this with such fun and beautiful people! :wink:

we will be in a 225Aqua Sport and we can't wait to party with everyone! :!:

:shock: See ya,

mary & javier

#96 Champagneboat

Champagneboat

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted June 22 2006 - 07:57 PM

This regatta is getting a lot of energy. LIKE IT A LOT!

It is amazing what happens when you get great people together for awesome fun, great energy and super sexy!

I cannot say enough great things about what Babie and Sir Fredrick puts together for all of us. This is going to be an all star weekend of naked fun in the sun!

See you this weekend!
8)

#97 Pam

Pam

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted June 23 2006 - 05:02 AM

I have had some family things come up and will not be able to attend. I want to thank Capt. Richie for inviting me to stay on his boat. I only wish I were able to attend. I guess next month will be even better, as so many people have responded to this month. So all I can say is have lots of naked fun for me, and see you in July!

I will be thinking about you all having lots of fun.

Pam

#98 Gigi

Gigi

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted June 23 2006 - 06:24 AM

yikkkkeeeesss, be gentle with me, I am a virgin to naked regatta's :) but I am looking forward to meeting everyone. I will be on Captain Richy's boat on Saturday and Adam was soooo kind to offer me a ride to the boat. I've read all the post and it sounds like everyone really enjoys these events. Ok.. see everyone on Saturday and I really look forward to meeting everyone. ..ps.. how do I post a pic???

NOTE from Adam, system moderator

(I've said this once before, and I will say it agaiin)

DUDES!!!
Am I NOT...the LUCKIEST guy in the world...??!!
She's coming over on MY boat..! YOWZA!!!!!
(I'm not going to wash that boat seat for a week!
I am in SERIOUS LUST!!!

#99 RonBev

RonBev

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted June 23 2006 - 08:25 AM

Hi to all. We are a fairly experienced swing couple that have both been in the lifestyle for some time. We are in our late 30's / early 40's. We both have light hair and a fair complexion (she is slightly darker). She is very cute with soft features, great legs, curves and a terrific ass. He is pretty well-built from a number of years in athletics and weight training. She is a fan of Hedo and a big nudist. He is less well-versed with Hedo but perhaps a slightly more hard-core swinger. He has years experience working in clubs up north (but working, not playing then & there). We both are into healthy living and lifestyles and are very open-minded. Neither is bi but try to go with the flow and not be homophobic either. We DO NOT have a boat available at this time and would be seeking another couple to share some time with on their vessel. We would try to be most gracious for the accomodation. We also will not be able to arrive until mid afternoon due to unfortunate "having to work" issues. We intend, and would like, to stay into the night (10 pm, midnight, 2 am, whatever is best for all) but not overnight again because of darn work (ONLY this time, would like to in future) ... AND, if that helps others' availability to do so (meaning stay over) on said vessel. We enjoy the prospects of meeting new swing friends and hope to make some with this new venture (both first timers with the regatta). We look forward to any / all. Take care.

#100 Rob & Jenn

Rob & Jenn

Basic Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • Interests:Exhibitionist wife & voyeur hubby
  • I Live In::Miami, FL
  • My Boat Is A::Flats Boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:My Boat Has No Dive Platform,

Posted June 23 2006 - 10:43 AM

Hi Gang,

We're newbies to this but give me a rum and coke and some sunscreen and we'll be right in there with you all. :oops:
We'll be there about noon to 1 on Sat- my big boat stays in Key West so we'll show up in a 17' flats boat- you'll recognize it cause it'll have a hot chick and a dirty old man (me) on it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users