• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • Gender Status::m
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 24'-30'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),

Posted May 22 2006 - 09:15 AM

Please confirm your attendance here for the
June regatta by clicking below on "Post Reply".

People that have NOT registered by will only be allowed to raft up with us LAST (after around 5:00 PM) AFTER all the registered party-goers that HAVE registered here and helped to "spread the word" have rafted up and ONLY if there is room.

Don't get left out baby!
Lets Get Ready To PARTY NAKED!!!
[/b][/color]

#2 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted May 22 2006 - 12:54 PM

Of course I'll be cumming to this Naked Boating party. To me there is nothing better than being naked, and meeting new erotic people and making new sexy friends, and boating. And when I can do ALL of that in one place at one time... then Naked Boating with new erotic sexy friends is the ULTIMATE!!!

Last month's regatta was HUGE and unreal, and this next one promises to be even better!

Look for my kite in the sky and follow the string down to a boat filled with naked people! LOL :(

See you there! :D Posted Image
Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#3 Built On Dreams

Built On Dreams

Advanced Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted May 22 2006 - 03:02 PM

I have found paradise. Its called Barbi's TOTALLY Naked Swinger's Boating Regatta, and I LOVE it, I LOVE these guys, and I LOVE what they do!
Anyone who is foolish enough not to do the FEW things things that Barbi asks of you, to register, tell something of yourself (and we DON'T mean a three or four-word response such as...We're coming... that... is USELESS!

Step up to the plate. Tells us someting of yourselves, and POST a PHOTO!

Then confirm and come to the next regatta, where you will be sure to meet many old and new friends, engage in some wild play, and have a fabulous weekend, TOTALLY FREE!

#4 Ted

Ted

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted May 22 2006 - 06:45 PM

We had such a great time at the May Regatta...can hardly wait for the June one to come around...and we hope to stay over this time...since we had such a wonderful time during the daylight hours...can hardly imagine how crazy it must have gotten later after we left...

Pam and I can hardly wait to do it again...and this time we'd love to get an invite to stay on a boat and party all night...we promise to be a great addition to your boat...and Pam knows just how to make everyone feel "special"...she loves to please...and so do I...

It was such a great time at the May regatta...we met so many wonderful "new" friends...we can't wait to DO IT again...and again.

We aim to find out...at the June regatta...and Pam promises to offer up her special brand of hospitality... :(

And a final note on Adam and the Limo-Boat: "Adam, you and that boat of yours rocks! What a great thing you have going. It makes it so much fun to get out to the regatta by going on your boat. Thank you SO much!"

#5 Santabeeb

Santabeeb

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:I Don't Own A Boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),

Posted May 23 2006 - 03:17 AM

The May party was my second one. I was informed before I left, as i was coming as a single guy, that I probably would not enjoy myself. OH BOY how wrong they were! I was made to feel welcome and comfortable, and the people at this party were all out of this world.

I am hoping to be able to find a "mermaid" that will play and join me on this outing.

As Barbi says, if you love boating outdoors and being around extra fun loving people this is the ONLY way to go. Thanks Barbi and Fredrick.

I also want to thank Greek1 on Teachers Pet for allowing me to join them.

LETS PARTY.
Mike "santabeeb[/b]"

#6 thepartyboat

thepartyboat

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • Interests:Enjoying life to the fullest
  • Lifestyle Status:Enjoying the party and seeing where it goes.
  • I Live In::Miami
  • My Boat Is A::30' concept open fishermen
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:Have a boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted May 23 2006 - 03:20 AM

Elliot Key Will be an excellent place to party.... We will be there... :-)

#7 Nauti Girl

Nauti Girl

Basic Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • Gender Status::c
  • My Dive Platform Is:I Have No Boat, So No Dive Platform,

Posted May 23 2006 - 04:06 AM

You can count of the Nauti Girl being there! We only wish there was time to have these parties every weekend! If you are a boater and/or nudist or swinger, you cannot find a better way or better people to float around with on the water. It just keeps getting better and better! our hats (and clothes) off to Barbie, Fredrick and everyone esle for there efforts. Everyone should be helping spread the word about the regattas....imagine the possibilities! See you all there...
Matt/Joanna
Nauti Girl

#8 Adventure-Us

Adventure-Us

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 19 posts
  • My Dive Platform Is:I Have No Boat, So No Dive Platform,

Posted May 23 2006 - 05:28 AM

We had a great time at the May one, you can count us in at the June Regatta. This time we are cumming early so we can be in the middle of the action!

See you all there!!!!
Suzanne and Tim

#9 ranchcpl

ranchcpl

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts

Posted May 23 2006 - 07:05 AM

WOW what a great weekend we had at May regatta. Will take till the next regatta for us to recover. great people, great weather and lots and lots of sex. We will be there for next one!

#10 FunStrangers

FunStrangers

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts

Posted May 23 2006 - 07:46 AM

Hi, we will be attending the June 24 regatta. We have a 24ft. Wellcraft Eclipse with a swim platform..........We are Funstrangers on SDC & looking forward.....

#11 FifiandFriends

FifiandFriends

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted May 24 2006 - 08:00 AM

Hey Sexy Nude Swingers,

We are once again doing our best to plan our drive down South to Miami for the June24th party. We can barely wait!

See everyone in a few weeks and if you are in Tampa for Memorial weekend at Caliente or the big PP, please let us know so we can meet you today vs June 24th!

Fifi & Edwin
Fifi@FifiandFriends.com
http://www.FifiandFriends.com
http://www.fantasysw.../FifiandFriends
FifiandFriends on most lifestyle sites and AOL, MSN, Yahoo (webcam)

P.S. Being a nude-swinger saves time, lol

#12 Water4Us

Water4Us

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted May 24 2006 - 08:12 AM

I regret we were not able to make the May party on the water but we will be there for sure June 24th. I have heard so much about these events and even though I am new and have never participated in one of the naked regattas my girlfriend and I will do everything possible to join in on the fun. we have a 370SS Formula with plenty of space for a day trip to Elliott should anyone want to join us. mcrew@bellsouth.net
Mark and Honey

#13 sbpfla

sbpfla

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted May 25 2006 - 10:14 AM

I missed out last month but I am getting an early start this time. Count me in! Just need a little help but I am willing to help as well. Anyone like an extra hand, lifting, sharing, caring or ........

#14 DazeOff

DazeOff

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" with Outboard Engines,

Posted May 25 2006 - 04:12 PM

if you'll be at Elliott Key we will be there for sure! :(

#15 Pam

Pam

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted May 26 2006 - 11:33 AM

I have never had so much fun with my clothes off. Thank you everyone for being so gracious and kind. I had the best time. Everyone made us feel at home and comfortable. It was my first of,I hope many trips. I hope that the next trip will be longer. I didn't want to leave. Maybe someone will have us for their guests so I may stay and play longer. I know that the fun had just begun when we left. So if any one wants to have a great time with some fun friends, feel free to invite us. We will not disappoint.

And Adam, what can I say......you are the bomb! I thank you for allowing me to play with you. It was a blast. I am looking forward to "seeing" you again! Thank you for the lift to heaven.

I can't wait for June!

Pam :(

Well everyone we are still looking for a ride. We really really really want to cum this month, but want to stay over. Just makes me too sad to leave. I hope some of you wonderful people with the great boats would love for us to join you. Be glad to bring what ever is needed to make a great weekend. So please feel free to contact me.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Horny as usual,

Pam

#16 missseaman

missseaman

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted May 27 2006 - 12:47 PM

This will be our first trip. Have a wedding on Saturday, but planning on Sunday. Just joined, but will send picture. L&M

#17 nudeboaters

nudeboaters

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts

Posted May 29 2006 - 12:15 PM

We'll be there!
Unfortunately we were out of town for the last 2 regattas,
but this time we will be there, with bells on (& little else) :twisted:

“What spirit is so empty and blind,
that it cannot recognize the fact
that the foot is more noble than the shoe,
and skin more beautiful than the garment
with which it is clothed?”

Michelangleo

#18 Captain Richy

Captain Richy

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" but A Little Obstructed,

Posted May 29 2006 - 08:26 PM

The May regatta was as much if not more fun than the April regatta the first one we attended. Do they keep getting better asnd better? We'll do our best to see that they do.

Please feel free to checkout the pictures and video clips taken by myself and guests on my boat at the April and May regattas to get more insight into the fun that can be had at these regattas. They are posted on my website http://www.captrichy.com. Once the website comes up just follow the instructions I have posted on the home page.

#19 Downtownpair

Downtownpair

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts

Posted May 30 2006 - 06:36 AM

We will see you at the next regatta. We will bring some friends and we are ready for a BIG TIME. Cheers.

#20 RPBcpl

RPBcpl

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'

Posted May 31 2006 - 08:35 AM

HI all, we are new to this site and have a Searay 310. This sure does look like A LOT of fun ! ! ! We live in West Palm but are very interested in coming down for a regatta....The problem is I have NO IDEA where these places are. Maybe someone could kindly provide the LAT/LON for the nearest inlet and directions from there. Also, does the group monitor a VHF channel in case I get lost? The only way I could make it is if I run outside, so it’s a weather permitting circumstance, but given its summer, the seas are usually ok...
SO, any help will be appreciated.

Bob & Rhonda
SDC "RPBCPL"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users