112 replies to this topic

#41 cntrygrl3d

cntrygrl3d

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted June 12 2006 - 09:36 AM

Nude regatta.. Hell yes I am in. I will try anything once. I am hoping to make some great friends. I am going solo so will be looking to meet new friends. Drop me a line and say hello so we can party at the regatta... Kisses and licks ...Dee

#42 David & Cindy

David & Cindy

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • I Live In::Miami, FL
  • My Boat Is A::Center console fishing boat
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" with Outboard Engines,

Posted June 12 2006 - 10:21 AM

We can't wait!!! We really had a great time at the last one. Hope to see you all there again. If you have never been to one of these great partys, than you are missing out on adult fun. :wink:

#43 shorescouple

shorescouple

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted June 12 2006 - 12:28 PM

We will be at the party!

Sorry we missed the last one but this one we will be there! People are still talking about the May party; for sure we will be there!

Look for us in a 22 foot black and white Donzi.

#44 aunudist

aunudist

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted June 12 2006 - 02:49 PM

Hello everyone,
I have been talking with Barbie for a little while tonight. I wanted to say hello to everyone and to let it be know that you guys are a welcome sight to this new south floridian. I regret that I am not going to be able to make it to the June regatta due to a previous engagement, however I am going to be there for the July regatta. I have shared my overwhelming intrest and excitement with Barbie and she has assured me that I will love every one of you and every minute I spend with you guys. I really appreciate you guys being open to allowing us single friends to come out and enjoy a day on the water. I am looking forward to meeting everyone of you and I also want to offer any help to Barbie or anyone for that matter during the regatta, I would love to help anyway I can.

I look forward to seeing each and every one of you in July, and please come by "Squid Row" and say hello, you cant miss me, I will be flying the Bama and Pirate flags.

Thanks,
Will

#45 Built On Dreams

Built On Dreams

Advanced Boater

• Members
  • 44 posts
  • Gender Status::m
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 24'-30'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),

Posted June 12 2006 - 03:19 PM

Its time to stand up and be counted!

Its time for EVERYONE who wants a shuttle ride to write me back in HERE
(no private messages please) and let me know whos a'comin'!

And don't wait til the last minute because I'm not going to ambulance-chase you. If you need a ride, please reserve it now!

Please let me know two things:

1. WHO Needs A Ride (if a couple, both names and make sure you have a photo of BOTH of you posted...!)

2. If you are staying overnight or just for the day.

Things YOU have to know...!

I will be taking one boat load to the regatta party from Haulover marina at 10:00 am Saturday morning and I will be making one return trip back to the marina late Saturday afternoon at 6:00 pm.

Please remember that my shuttle-limo ride is a VOLUNTEER service I do for the party and not a paying job, so it is not a taxi service with "rides on demand" so be there or be square!

Don't be left on the dock! Communicate with me here and let me know!

And ONE LAST ITEM:

These free shuttle rides are only for those that have followed our request and POSTED A PHOTO WITH YOUR CONFIRMATION to attend the party.

I look forward to taking you to the party!!! :)

#46 cntrygrl3d

cntrygrl3d

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted June 13 2006 - 04:45 AM

Nude regatta... Hell yeah I am in.. I am out to have some fun and make new friends. If you want to drop in and say hello, email me here or at SDC at the same screen name.... cntrygrl3d I hope to meet you all soon. I am going solo so stop in and say hi so we can party together..

Kisses and licks,
Dee

#47 Ladyyaya

Ladyyaya

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted June 13 2006 - 04:35 PM

I went with a bunch of friends and coworkers last time, and we were sort of a shy bunch. But everyone there was so beautiful and friendly and fun loving that we can't wait to join the group again. We are all looking forward to meeting new people and trying new things. Hope we see you there.

Claudia

#48 DoctorsOrders

DoctorsOrders

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 51 posts
  • Interests:Fun
    low drama
  • Lifestyle Status:yes
  • I Live In::Palm Beach
  • My Boat Is A::28' Chaparral
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:hmmmm
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted June 13 2006 - 07:35 PM

This is going to be a fun weekend. Dee and I plan on being there either Friday night or early saturday morning. We're coming from West Palm Beach in a 36' Searay. Plenty of room for other party goers.

Drop a line. rsimon6865@hotmail.com
Rob

#49 DoctorsOrders

DoctorsOrders

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 51 posts
  • Interests:Fun
    low drama
  • Lifestyle Status:yes
  • I Live In::Palm Beach
  • My Boat Is A::28' Chaparral
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:hmmmm
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted June 13 2006 - 07:58 PM

Dee and I have been to Hedo 3 once. We love trapeze... actually going there this friday. She's beautiful and we always have a lot of fun.

We're a bit shy about posting pictures but I think there are a few we can show.

Our boat is a 36' cruiser. We would really like to entertain some attractive like minded friends. My email address is bones6865@hotmail.com.

If anyone wants to come with us from the West Palm area, we have room. Probably leaving friday afternoon and returning Sunday morning early.

Hope to hear from our friends.

RD

#50 was913

was913

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted June 14 2006 - 04:36 AM

I'm bringing a 32 Searay this time around with plenty of lovely people to party with. I had a fantastic time at the last party (my first) and I'm looking forward to meeting more people and having a great time.
see you all

#51 Sebastian100

Sebastian100

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • Gender Status::c
  • Interests:Anything on the water, in the water, or under the water...oh, and sex...likin' that a lot too!
  • Lifestyle Status:Him-Hardcore Everything...Her-Almost Nudist
  • I Live In::Miami
  • My Boat Is A::PWC
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Jet Ski or Wave Runner
  • My Dive Platform Is:My Boat Has No Dive Platform,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:N/A
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food

Posted June 14 2006 - 12:07 PM

Will be coming to the party...SDC member as Sebastian100...See ya there!

#52 Aquadesiac

Aquadesiac

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'

Posted June 14 2006 - 07:48 PM

We look forward to your party on the 24th weekend...Will likely load up with a few friends and be down for the weekend. We run a 40 foot motor yacht...will come down on Saturday...We are a fun loving...lifestyle friendly couple that love a good party.

#53 FlPlayCpl

FlPlayCpl

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted June 15 2006 - 08:07 AM

Wow!! We met a bunch of new people on the Feb Regatta, but missed the May one. We're both looking forward to spending some more time with all having fun. We may get there Fri eve . . but need to depart early on Sunday. We'll be on our 25' Doral Cruiser appropriately named Jay & Toni

Hugs to all,

Jay & Toni

#54 fleshmates

fleshmates

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • Lifestyle Status:We are nude recreationist!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" but A Little Obstructed,

Posted June 15 2006 - 04:26 PM

Hi! We are planning to attend the June trip. We have never been to one of your parties - but have been at the Columbus Day Regatta for the past 12 years. We have a 33 ft boat - named Fleshmates. We enjoy meeting new people and making friends. Looking forward to meeting everyone!
Kevin & Cathie[/b]

#55 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted June 16 2006 - 05:05 AM

I wanted to remind everyone to check out the section where people want to come to the regatta and are looking for a boat to stay overnight on. There are some very hot and sexy couples there so if you've got room on your boat, hurry up and get in touch with them before someone else snatches them up!

Jenna and her hubby are long time friends of mine and I can vouch for how fun, playful, sexy and bi she is, (I've gotten to experience it many times myself lol). I wish we had room on our boat for them!

Only one week away!!! Yippppeeeee!!! I Can't Wait!!!
Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#56 Tesao33172

Tesao33172

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted June 16 2006 - 06:11 AM

Wee ll be there ....
We looking forwarding for our first regatta .....

our SDC id = tesao33172

Laly & Marcelo

#57 Built On Dreams

Built On Dreams

Advanced Boater

• Members
  • 44 posts
  • Gender Status::m
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),

Posted June 16 2006 - 06:49 AM

We're getting down to the wire, so i would really like to hear from whomever is needing a ride to the regatta. I posted a request (and even sent some offers off-list) for responses awhile ago, and no one posted a request for coming out to the regatta on the limo-boat.

If you are in need of the limo-boat for a ride out, then please
say so here (no private messages please). Don't assume I know. Please post a reply to this thread and say you'd like a ride out (and how many) on the limo-boat!

These free shuttle rides are only for those that have followed our request and POSTED A PHOTO WITH YOUR CONFIRMATION to attend the party.

I will be taking one boat load to the regatta party from Haulover marina at 10:00 am Saturday morning and I will be making one return trip back to the marina late Saturday afternoon at 6:00 pm.

I look forward to taking you to the party!!! :D

#58 Pocketfull of Party

Pocketfull of Party

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted June 16 2006 - 10:20 AM

This is to confirm our attendance at the June Regatta

#59 sailbad

sailbad

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts

Posted June 18 2006 - 08:43 AM

Hi we are Vicki and John-

and we are coming on our 27' Hunter for some frolic and wild sex... cant wait to see all of you sexy boaters next weekend!

Kisses
Vicki and John

#60 Ivan & Claudia

Ivan & Claudia

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted June 18 2006 - 10:55 AM

We will be there with bells on, and ready to party.
This will be our third regatta and we have totally enjoyed the others. For fun on the water with like minded, happy and hot people, this event is without equal.
Thank you Barbie for keeping this event happening.
Find us on Capt Ken's 55' yacht "LICENSE TO CHILL", with 6 couples.
Ivan & Claudia
Edwin & FIFI
Ray & Mary
Gary & JoAnn
Robert & Faith
Jack & Theresa
See everyone on Sat.
xoxoxoxoxo
Ivan & Claudia

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users