Rick and Katie

#23 Touchittender

Touchittender

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts

Posted June 01 2006 - 03:06 AM

We went to the March & April regattas and had a blast at both of them. They are definatly a fun time. The people are friendly and fun. We plan on going to the June regatta and will be bringing a 36' Concept.
June Regatta, If anyone needs a ride we can get you there from Haulover Marina Saturday morning 10:00 & 11:00 AM. We will be going back Sunday afternoon. We'd be more than happy to give you a ride both ways if you are staying the night. If you are not staying the night you will have to find a ride back from someone else. Just call our cell that morning for a ride. 305-942-4643
We will be sleeping on another boat and have room for someone to sleep on our boat if you don't mind roughing it a little. Our boat does not have a bathroom or an AC. But the cabin is not bad to sleep in. There will be plenty of other boats with bathrooms.

See our boating pictures on SDC.com under Touchittender

Hope to see you in June

XOXOXO Tom & Carol

#24 bert72686

bert72686

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted June 01 2006 - 04:22 PM

We are sooooo looking forward to this event. We are new to all of this and new to the area, but can't wait to get our feet, and other body parts, wet!
We are still waiting to find a ride on a boat, and willing to do our part to make that happen. Anyone wanting to talk about that can reach us at bert72686@yahoo.com
Can't wait to see you all there!!!
Bert and Tracy
aka bert72686 on SLS

#25 mostro2

mostro2

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts

Posted June 02 2006 - 01:32 AM

I missed the May regatta but I am definitely coming to this one! still looking for a boat ride, and offering to volunteer and bring some liquor if you want, you can reach me at scruffylook@yahoo.com ... See you all there!

#26 jamesdl69

jamesdl69

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10 posts
  • Gender Status::c
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" but A Little Obstructed,

Posted June 02 2006 - 05:51 AM

Kathy & Jim are looking forward to attending the June regatta. They are always a fun time. As we said before in the other section of this site, we have a 34 foot Sea Ray, and possibly have room for another nautical couple. The parties on the boats and at the clubs hosted by Barbi are always great, fun, sexy times that Kathy & I look forward to with great anticipation, and again we are looking forward to the June gettogether.

#27 FunMiamiCpl

FunMiamiCpl

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • Lifestyle Status:Full Swinger
  • I Live In::Miami, FL
  • My Boat Is A::24" Glacier Bay Renegade Power Catamaran
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • My Dive Platform Is:Cannot Walk Across,

Posted June 04 2006 - 02:25 AM

We will be attending the June Regatta and this will be our second Regatta. We had a great time and we meet some great couples. We look forward to the June Regatta for more fun and great people.

Johnathan & Maria :wink:

#28 greek1

greek1

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts

Posted June 05 2006 - 09:31 AM

We would not miss this great weekend! We have been to the last two and they are so much fun, all the people on these regattas are so nice, warm and friendly. We will probably be one of the Early Birds this time. We are on a 30’ Searay and will have Mike (Santabeeb) with us.

If you love the water as much as we do, this is something that you cannot miss. Barbi and Fredrick must have some communication with the guy above us as they always pick a weekend where the weather is perfect!

Thanks guys. See ALL of you there.

Ellen and Alan & Mke (Santabeeb).

#29 T-Bone

T-Bone

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted June 06 2006 - 05:39 PM

single, fit male, w-26ft boat seeking couples/singles who may need a ride/party at the regatta--plenty of booze on the boat, you don't need to bring a thing :)

#30 2dick4mywife

2dick4mywife

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted June 07 2006 - 11:47 AM

we are fun people and sexy we whant to have fun and sexy experiences

#31 2dick4mywife

2dick4mywife

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted June 07 2006 - 11:49 AM

:) contact us at

minator@cyber-rights.net

or mmartinator@bellsouth.net

#32 funlatincple

funlatincple

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts

Posted June 07 2006 - 12:55 PM

Can't wait for the day! This will be our first regatta! We are new to the lifestyle. We go to Velvet once a month, and have been to Bliss, Trap and Platos. You can find us on SDC funlatincple. Hope to see you all there.

Jose and Maria

#33 junglevines

junglevines

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • Gender Status::male
  • Interests:LIFE!
  • Lifestyle Status:Passive!
  • I Live In::Miami, Florida
  • My Boat Is A::no boat
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • My Dive Platform Is:Difficult To Walk Across,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:no boat!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted June 08 2006 - 12:26 PM

Hope you don't mind some newcomers on this regatta.

The regatta sounds exceptionally well organized and alot of fun.

We will be there!

#34 MexItalian

MexItalian

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted June 09 2006 - 02:40 AM

We had fun in April, looking forward to making this one even more fun :) :lol:

The April regatta was our 1st and what a great experience. The people are really nice. Everything from drinks, food, and naked fun. There were so many beautiful people, we thought we were on a floating oasis. What better place to be than on the water surrounded by good food & drink, good friends, and good sex.
See you in June

#35 clickclickchick

clickclickchick

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted June 09 2006 - 08:58 AM

Thanks to dear Captain Richy, a friend from way back when I used to live in Miami and frequent Haulover Beach, I will be attending the June regatta.

As I've posted earlier, I'm a photographer working on a book about the lifestyle and Barbie was kind enough to let me join her forum. From the looks of the past photos, there is some craziness in SoFla that takes the cake compared to other states I've visited. Looking forward to meeting you all and hopefully, with your permission photographing you too.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions, comments, or concerns. I require model releases of anyone recognizable in my shots so your privacy is an utmost concern of mine. You can check out some of my work at www.whitepicketfencesbook.com

In Switzerland photographing the inventor of LSD tomorrow, return to NY late Tuesday night.

Cheers - Naomi

#36 seacure 69

seacure 69

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • Lifestyle Status:Full Swap
  • I Live In::Fort Lauderdale, FL
  • My Boat Is A::39' Searay Express which we keep in Key Largo, FL
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),

Posted June 09 2006 - 03:27 PM

Katie and I wish the regatta would come faster!!! We have so much fun and quality time with close friends and make new ones at each event. I was at a business breakfast meeting in Delray the day after the last regatta and a young lady was telling some one about a regatta that was adult only. She said her friend went but wouldnt tell her what went on there. It was killing her. then she asked where I got such a nice tan and I told her the regatta.. LOL it was great to see the word spread
Rick and Katie

See you in 13 days

#37 MontereyCouple

MontereyCouple

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted June 11 2006 - 03:02 PM

Hii fellow boating lovers... , we will be there for the June 24th party! We were there last April with the fine assistance of Limo Adam and we had a great time!! We will remember to bring the nipple sunblock this time ! Miss Barbie and Sir Frederick know how to put together a fabulous party combination.... ;; Boating , skin, alcohol and more skin.... who wouldnt be sooo happy lol... :)
We will be there in a 24 ft Yellow ..Monterey open bow boat... look forward to meeting you all ( since we cant remember a thing from the last party ...) haha happy boating Jamie and Jocelyn --->
(the pretty petite Asian girl with... o some guy .. who cares about the guys anyway hahahaha)

#38 msjoeyg

msjoeyg

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted June 11 2006 - 06:25 PM

What a great time with great friends. We couldn't have asked for a better time with a group of great friends and people. Of course, we won't miss the chance to do it all again. See everyone there.

#39 Maqroll

Maqroll

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted June 11 2006 - 08:23 PM

Hi you all swingers!!!

I had a nice time on May regatta. I will be there on June regatta helping every captain with the anchors and giving flowers to the ladies.

Maqroll 8)

#40 groveparty

groveparty

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male

Posted June 12 2006 - 04:13 AM

I'll be there on the "Relentless", looking forward to it!!!
Pat

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users