Photo

December 1st '07 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Weekend!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
53 replies to this topic

#21 majik

majik

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::couple
  • Interests:riding, boating, fishing, hanging with friends
  • Lifestyle Status:clothing-optional/nude recreation enthusiast
  • I Live In::Hollywood, Florida
  • My Boat Is A::25 foot open fish a/k/a the little boat that could
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" with Outboard Engines,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:do have a boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food

Posted November 26 2007 - 09:37 AM

Hi Barbie, We were very delighted to find your website while searching for adult-oriented events in our area. We are from Chicago but have made beautiful South Florida our home. We are in our early 40s and already enjoy boating,(our boat is named the ruthless) off-shore fishing, riding Harleys, traveling, and spending time with friends. Being not able to take much time away, we do try to enjoy what our home has to offer as often as we can. We are looking forward to attending the excursions that you have so thoughtfully put together. And are always open to opportunities for meeting new people that also are fun and enjoy the good things this life has to offer. We already have a group of friends that have boats and regularly get together at Beer Can Island for relaxing, BBQs, and enjoying a few cool ones. We have attended the Columbus Day Regattas in the recent past and know the fun that is had by all. We would like to attend your December event especially since it falls on Danny's birthday weekend. It will be a perfect addition to the memorable events which we have already had the pleasure to experience together. Can't wait to meet you and your crew. Danny and Varonica
p.s. will upload pictures soon

#22 SFLCPL

SFLCPL

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts
  • Gender Status::c
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:I Don't Own A Boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:I Have No Boat, So No Dive Platform,

Posted November 26 2007 - 03:31 PM

Hi Barbi! We are new to South Fl and your blast of a party but it sounds awsome! Our only boat is an ocean kayak :anicandyc: so we hope we can hich a ride! We can't do Friday night but would love to party away a Saturday! I've got no clue on how to hook up to get all the details straightened out so please help us! We're new but what we lack in experience we can make up in enthusiasm! She is a natural 38D so we already have some flotation! Hope we can see all of you there!
Mike & Marie

#23 bnaked4

bnaked4

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • I Live In::Hallandale, FL
  • My Boat Is A::30' Searay
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 24'-30'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted November 26 2007 - 07:51 PM

Hi Barbi

We stopped by and visited for a while at last months regatta on Sunday afternoon. Everyone made us feel so welcome and part of the group, how can we not show up for the next regatta. We'll be there on Saturday and we're really looking forward to joining the party.
Glenda and Stu :anicandyc:

#24 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted November 26 2007 - 09:43 PM

WE have been in the keys for the past 6 weekends, and we need a relaxing day on our boat :yahoo: . so we are planning on going :evilB: We miss all of our "Friends" and it's time to rock the boat baby!!! We'll bring the whip cream :yahoo: That always gets a party started :anicandyc: Warm weather and bright smiles are always welcome at Barbies Parties (sometimes nakedness aswell) :yahoo: Sea Ya there. Dave & Cindy

WooooooooHoooooooooooo!!!
One of my favorite play-mates is coming! Cindy, I hope you're ready for some fun!!!

Hi Barbie, We were very delighted to find your website while searching for adult-oriented events in our area. We are from Chicago but have made beautiful South Florida our home. We are in our early 40s and already enjoy boating,(our boat is named the ruthless) off-shore fishing, riding Harleys, traveling, and spending time with friends. Being not able to take much time away, we do try to enjoy what our home has to offer as often as we can. We are looking forward to attending the excursions that you have so thoughtfully put together. And are always open to opportunities for meeting new people that also are fun and enjoy the good things this life has to offer. We already have a group of friends that have boats and regularly get together at Beer Can Island for relaxing, BBQs, and enjoying a few cool ones. We have attended the Columbus Day Regattas in the recent past and know the fun that is had by all. We would like to attend your December event especially since it falls on Danny's birthday weekend. It will be a perfect addition to the memorable events which we have already had the pleasure to experience together. Can't wait to meet you and your crew. Danny and Varonica
p.s. will upload pictures soon

Welcome Danny & Veronica! We look forward to seeing your uploaded photos and photo avatar. I emailed you your party confirmation. Would you like to join us Friday night? Several of us will be arriving on Friday and we'd love to have you join us.

Hi Barbi! We are new to South Fl and your blast of a party but it sounds awsome! Our only boat is an ocean kayak :o so we hope we can hich a ride! We can't do Friday night but would love to party away a Saturday! I've got no clue on how to hook up to get all the details straightened out so please help us! We're new but what we lack in experience we can make up in enthusiasm! She is a natural 38D so we already have some flotation! Hope we can see all of you there!
Mike & Marie

Welcome Mike & Marie!
I emailed you a confirmation tonight. We are close enough to shore that you can easily kayak out to Temptation Island and join us so don't worry if you don't catch a ride because we're easy for you to come on your own little boat. We look forward to seeing you there!

Hi Barbi

We stopped by and visited for a while at last months regatta on Sunday afternoon. Everyone made us feel so welcome and part of the group, how can we not show up for the next regatta. We'll be there on Saturday and we're really looking forward to joining the party.
Glenda and Stu :funmeter2:

Hello Glenda & Stu!

We look forward to seeing you both again! We'll be at the same place you found us last month! We look forward to seeing you there! We'll be there Friday night if you'd like to come join us then too!
Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#25 Boatcpl

Boatcpl

Basic Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 24'-30'

Posted November 26 2007 - 10:40 PM

We want to come.... We miss all you guys soo much. We moved to Cape Coral(work) and really miss the BV group. Fredrick & Barbie how about a quarterly Bellavita West? :bright_idea: Hope to see you soon. Linda and Hugh

PS: If you are in the Cape Coral/ Fort Myers area look us up. We have the boat in the back yard and we are 10 min to open water. :trampoline:

#26 malolo

malolo

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • Gender Status::m

Posted November 27 2007 - 08:14 AM

Aloha everyone :anicandyc: ,

It’s Koi from the m/v Malolo. Thanks again Barbie, you guys were so friendly and hospitable at my first regatta in May that I’ve been wanting to come back ever since. I’ve been traveling for work all summer and am finally able to attend another regatta, so I would love to join you guys this weekend. I will have ample space on Malolo and will also have Malolo Too for shuttle service again if anyone needs a ride.

Mahalo,

Koi

khallonquist@hotmail.com

#27 SunNfunFl2

SunNfunFl2

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • 197 posts
  • Interests:nudist, exhibitionist, or a clothing-optional , full swinger Avaition
  • Lifestyle Status:nudist, exhibitionist, or a clothing-optional , full swinger Avaition
  • I Live In::Daytona Beach
  • My Boat Is A::Sea Ray 290 Amberjack
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted November 27 2007 - 02:00 PM

Wow
This is turning out wonderful can not wait to see all of our friends we are coming with Tony and Cher bear we are leaving the dock early Friday and we are going out to try and catch some fresh fish for Friday night. :evilB: :yahoo:

It is Mark's Bday Friday so we have something to celebrate...LOL like we all need a reason. :yahoo: :yahoo: :anicandyc:

Cher and I have some wonderful Menu's planed and we all know how we just love to share :funmeter2:
See you all Friday afternoon
Love to you all
Sandy and Mark

#28 junglevines

junglevines

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • Gender Status::male
  • Interests:LIFE!
  • Lifestyle Status:Passive!
  • I Live In::Miami, Florida
  • My Boat Is A::no boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:Difficult To Walk Across,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:no boat!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted November 27 2007 - 03:36 PM

We're planning on going to our first Regatta on Dec. 1st. Been a little hesitant since we don't know anyone thats attending. Can anybody give us some details.

RJBC22,

Even though we cannot make this event let me assure you both will feel most comfortable with this group. We've been to four regattas and always have a wonderful time.

Its a no pressure group with a live and let live attitude. They share their food, drinks and much more if you wish.

Set your own pace and enjoy everyone. It's a real fun time!

Take good care,

B & G

#29 seacure 69

seacure 69

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • Lifestyle Status:Full Swap
  • I Live In::Fort Lauderdale, FL
  • My Boat Is A::39' Searay Express which we keep in Key Largo, FL
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),

Posted November 27 2007 - 07:04 PM

Hello Everyone!

Katie and I (Rick)
Hopefully will be to regatta as dayboaters. :anicandyc: We have tight schedules this time of year. The last time we were out on the boat was on the way home from Columbus Day Regatta. Look forward to what time we get and are glad to see the attendance stay strong.

See you this weekend

Rick and Katie

#30 bl9200

bl9200

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Gender Status::m
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Sailboat With Cabin
  • My Dive Platform Is:My Boat Has No Dive Platform,

Posted November 27 2007 - 09:44 PM

Sounds like a blast.

Just brought my SWAN 36 down from up north.
Ready to make some new friends and have some fun.
B

#31 amantedelmar

amantedelmar

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:Wife is very playful
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Hot Playful Female, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted November 28 2007 - 12:25 AM

Thanks for the LAME POSTING REMARKS !! We allways enjoy the REGATTAS sorry if we didn't write here !! But independently if we can go or not this DECEMBER 2007 We allways will be graitfull to you guys for the fun and good memories !!! Even do that still we saw others couples with NO BOATS in the same situation and geting the same treatment !! Posting request for rides with no responses !! Hey but is not big deal people in this lifestyle is not into charity rallies !! Our phone numbers are SANDY 7725192206 & LEO 05 !! Do you happen to know who is willing to give us a ride ? We will need one from the MARINA to TEMTATION ISLAND !!

Please let us if you know any thing !! THAKS SANDY & LEO

#32 BellaVitaBoy

BellaVitaBoy

Swinging Yacht Master

• Root Admin
  • 186 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple, I'm the other half of Barbie :)
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest voyeur and I LOVE watching Barbie have fun teasing & flashing in public. And of course we also enjoy meeting sexy new friends for playful, erotic, swinging activities. We Love ALL that the lifestyle has to offer!
  • Lifestyle Status:We love swing club, conventions, parties, and of course, our Clothing-Optional boat parties!
  • I Live In::Miami Baby!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391 Sedan Bridge named "Barbie Girl" with ALL the Toys, Bells & Whistles and a hydraulic platform carrying an Avon inflatable dinghy named "Little Barbie"!

Posted November 28 2007 - 09:34 AM

Sounds like a blast.

Just brought my SWAN 36 down from up north.
Ready to make some new friends and have some fun.
B

Welcome bl9200! We look forward to meeting you at the party, but I have to tell you that since you're new here, you need to go read this link: http://bellavitaboatclub.com/definitions.htm and read the definitions what a "Lame Posting" is.
:evilB:

Our phone numbers are SANDY 7725192206 & LEO 05 !! Do you happen to know who is willing to give us a ride ? We will need one from the MARINA to TEMTATION ISLAND !!

Please let us if you know any thing !! THAKS SANDY & LEO

:anicandyc: :yahoo: Now Leo, you've been to several regattas so you should know better than to make such a lame posting, saying nothing about the parties and only asking what people can do for you. Please go to http://bellavitaboatclub.com/definitions.htm and read what we think about "Lame" postings there.

Several people are arriving Friday night, and we invite everyone to come join the party Friday! Start your NAKED Party weekend early!!!

The weather reports are looking great for this weekend's party with clear, sunny skies, hot temperatures and a gentle breeze, so it looks like it's going to be a GREAT weekend. We'll keep you posted, but be sure to check http://bellavitaboatclub.com/lastminutenotice.htm before you leave the docks just in case there are any changes. Friday: Isolated showers. Partly cloudy, with a high near 82. East wind between 5 and 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Friday Night: A 10 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 70. East wind around 7 mph.

Saturday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 82. East wind around 9 mph.

Saturday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 70. East wind around 9 mph.

Sunday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 82. East wind around 11 mph.

Sunday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 69.
All the Best,
BellaVitaBoy
Posted Image The Original #1 And ONLY Clothing-Optional Monthly Lifestyle Boat Raft-Up Parties!
Sometimes Imitated..., but NEVER Duplicated!

#33 Cupcake

Cupcake

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Female
  • Gender Status::f

Posted November 28 2007 - 11:32 AM

Well, that weather report sure looks inviting as I look out my window o'er fields of snow! (okay, so no real fields here but the snow is real--real COLD, too!) Woo hoo--sunny Florida and Bella Vita Party People, here I come! Steve (EROSMAN), and I will be joining the party on Saturday, don't know what our plans are for the night. Make us an offer we can't refuse? I was reminded of how much fun we had in September viewing JUNGLEVINES' fantastic photos--sad they won't be here this time around--guess we'll have to come back again! Can't wait to party with all you delightful crazies again! Cap'n Bob! Bring your dancing, uh, feet!

xox, Cupcake

#34 SunNfunFl2

SunNfunFl2

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • 197 posts
  • Interests:nudist, exhibitionist, or a clothing-optional , full swinger Avaition
  • Lifestyle Status:nudist, exhibitionist, or a clothing-optional , full swinger Avaition
  • I Live In::Daytona Beach
  • My Boat Is A::Sea Ray 290 Amberjack
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat

Posted November 28 2007 - 11:55 AM

Hello Everyone!

Katie and I (Rick)
Hopefully will be to regatta as dayboaters. :anicandyc: We have tight schedules this time of year. The last time we were out on the boat was on the way home from Columbus Day Regatta. Look forward to what time we get and are glad to see the attendance stay strong.

See you this weekend

Rick and Katie

This keeps getting better and better Rick and Katie we are so glad you are coming this party will be heating up Friday and now I see by the looks of it with all these hot couples coming I will need to take Monday off to get some rest.
Can not wait to see you!
Mark and Sandy

#35 misalex

misalex

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted November 28 2007 - 05:37 PM

Hello, we are first timers and would love to go to the regatta, thanks, Hector and Karina

#36 boatersintheskin

boatersintheskin

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Luxury Yacht 46'-55'

Posted November 28 2007 - 05:54 PM

Hi Everyone!! :tiphat:

We are very new to this - we joined earlier today. We are, however, not holding back on jumping in headfirst.

We are really looking forward to meeting what seems to be an extremely friendly bunch of folks that we can eat, drink and be merry with.

We hope it's not too late to register for the December 1st Party and we are hoping to get out on Saturday Morning, leaving from Bayside Marina in Miami, then to Haulover Marina and on to paradise.

As we have plenty of space on our 48 footer and that we have not had the chance to meet anyone from the group yet we would like to hear from couples or females who want either a ride to the event or to stay aboard for the duration - we're going to make sure we have plenty of food and drink and could use a few spare hands to help out.

We hope to hear from you soon and from anyone wanting to stay aboard.

Mike & Shari xoxox

:2tits: :D
v

#37 Doo2Mee

Doo2Mee

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts

Posted November 28 2007 - 07:21 PM

Holly hell Terri finally has a weekend off well sat and sunday anyways. Barbi please put us on the list for this weekends fabulous party. For all you first timmers, this will only be our second one we have been to, you will have an absolute blast. Everyone is so nice and hospitable, and damn sexy tooooo. Going to call Mark and Sandy in a few and hope they have room on there boat, if not we might need a ride and a place to stay. 321-282-8823 Can't wait!!!!! Just talked to Mark and Sandy we are in baby!!!!!!!This is so needed, oh my gosh its been way to long since we were there last and have thought about these regattas every weekend. Thanks so much Barbi and Fredrick for all your hard work putting these on. Let us know if there is anything we can bring for you two or anybody else last minutew since we won't be there until Saturday. Firelogs again?
Jeff and Terri

#38 BellaVitaBoy

BellaVitaBoy

Swinging Yacht Master

• Root Admin
  • 186 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple, I'm the other half of Barbie :)
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest voyeur and I LOVE watching Barbie have fun teasing & flashing in public. And of course we also enjoy meeting sexy new friends for playful, erotic, swinging activities. We Love ALL that the lifestyle has to offer!
  • Lifestyle Status:We love swing club, conventions, parties, and of course, our Clothing-Optional boat parties!
  • I Live In::Miami Baby!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391 Sedan Bridge named "Barbie Girl" with ALL the Toys, Bells & Whistles and a hydraulic platform carrying an Avon inflatable dinghy named "Little Barbie"!

Posted November 28 2007 - 08:56 PM

Hello, we are first timers and would love to go to the regatta, thanks, Hector and Karina

:z-lame:

Hello Hector & Karina, and welcome.
But I have to tell you.... Hmmmm.... You have no boat, you have no photos, you have no profile, and you have a lame posting that doesn't say anything at all that would excite anyone and make them want to invite you on their boat for the weekend. I will make a prediction.... I predict that you will get no offers, because you put no time into your posting telling anyone anything about yourselves, so nobody will have any reason to invite you. That is just my prediction. I might be wrong, but we'll see. If you need help, then Please go to http://bellavitaboat...definitions.htm and read what we think about "Lame" postings there and how to make an interesting posting that will make people want to invite you.

Hi Everyone!! :tiphat:

We are very new to this - we joined earlier today. We are, however, not holding back on jumping in headfirst.

We are really looking forward to meeting what seems to be an extremely friendly bunch of folks that we can eat, drink and be merry with.

We hope it's not too late to register for the December 1st Party and we are hoping to get out on Saturday Morning, leaving from Bayside Marina in Miami, then to Haulover Marina and on to paradise.

As we have plenty of space on our 48 footer and that we have not had the chance to meet anyone from the group yet we would like to hear from couples or females who want either a ride to the event or to stay aboard for the duration - we're going to make sure we have plenty of food and drink and could use a few spare hands to help out.

We hope to hear from you soon and from anyone wanting to stay aboard.

Mike & Shari xoxox

:2tits: :D
v

Now Mike & Shari, THIS is how I love to see someone introduce themselves to the party! :tiphat:
Talk about making a GREAT first impression.
:D
Mike & Shari you are both more than welcome.
:2tits: Barbie will be emailing you a confirmation tonight. I can already tell that you REALLY understand what these parties are all about. Thank you for offering couples a place to stay, you will really meet some great people this weekend. And we all look forward to meeting you too! Do you have any photos you can post to your avatar?

Holly hell Terri finally has a weekend off well sat and sunday anyways. Barbi please put us on the list for this weekends fabulous party. For all you first timmers, this will only be our second one we have been to, you will have an absolute blast. Everyone is so nice and hospitable, and damn sexy tooooo. Thanks so much Barbi and Fredrick for all your hard work putting these on. Let us know if there is anything we can bring for you two or anybody else last minutew since we won't be there until Saturday. Firelogs again?
Jeff and Terri

Thank you Jeff & Terri for always offering to help out. We'd love it if you could be our "firemaster" for Friday and Saturday night. If you could bring 4 fire logs and you be in charge of lighting 2 of them on the beach at dark on Friday and then do it again on Saturday, that would be wonderful and would be one less thing that I could check off my list as having to be responsible for. Thank you for always offering to chip in and help out! It is VERY much appreciated! We look forward to seeing you both Friday!
All the Best,
BellaVitaBoy
Posted Image The Original #1 And ONLY Clothing-Optional Monthly Lifestyle Boat Raft-Up Parties!
Sometimes Imitated..., but NEVER Duplicated!

#39 Doo2Mee

Doo2Mee

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts

Posted November 29 2007 - 11:45 AM

Sexy Barbi baby we will always do what we can to help out and help make your parties a bigger sucess than they already are. Unfortunatly, we won't be there until Saturday. But we will deffinatly take care of the fire logs for that night. If there is anyway possible I will get them over to Mark and Sandy so you all will have them for Friday as well. Can't wait to see everybody again, its been way to long since we made the last one.
Jeff and Terri

#40 Nauti2

Nauti2

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted November 29 2007 - 03:00 PM

Hi all you naked Sexy people---me and Tracey are ready for some more fun--beautiful weather, friendly people and great voyeurism. We will see you on Saturday---day boating into the evening.

Mark & Tracey

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users