Photo

December 1st '07 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Weekend!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
53 replies to this topic

#1 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted December 03 2006 - 10:00 PM

December 1st 2007 Regatta

Please confirm your attendance here for the this TOTALLY NAKED regatta by clicking below on the red and blue flashing "Post Here / Add Reply" button at the top and bottom of this page that looks like this - Posted Image.

PLEASE Remember
Don't get left out, registration is free for first timers. Just register a detailed and thoughtful posting here and helped "spread the word".

Please Note... Since this is a Naked Party ONLY for fun & exciting people, any skimpy or lame boring postings that say nothing about you or just say, "we're coming, can't wait" will NOT let you attend the party for free. We only have fun, energetic, exciting, sexy people at these parties, so ONLY those types of party invitations will be accepted to attend for free. For a complete definition of what a "thoughtful posting" is and a "boring or lame" posting is, go to BellaVitaBoatClub.com/definitions.htm and look at "Gotta Nada", "Lame Brain" and "Thoughtful Postings".

Don't get left out baby! Don't Miss The Boat!!! See for yourself what everyone has been saying about these parties by going to the "Past Party-Goer" section. Take a look at everyone that's been coming to all our past parties. THAT will show you what you've been missing.

THEN Click the red and blue flashing "Post Here/Add Reply" button, that looks like this, Posted Image located on the right at either the top or bottom of this page, and let everyone know that you're coming to this wild Weekend Regatta Slumber Party. Tell a little bit about yourself, what you've experienced at our past parties, and if this is your first party, then why you are excited to attend and...
Lets Get Ready To PARTY NAKED!!! :3D-emonicon013:

Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#2 ESCAPADE

ESCAPADE

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Gender Status::c
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'

Posted November 05 2007 - 10:18 AM

Hi, We are new members, Maureen & Rich (ESCAPADE) and are looking forward to attending our first Regatta, the December 1st Naked Regatta. We think the Bella Vita Boat Club is a great idea and are anxious to meet all of its members. Although we are new members, we'd like to offer our help, if needed. We dock quite close to Temptation Island, so if anyone needs a ride we will be leaving for Temptation Island on Saturday, around 11:00 AM. Contact us if we can be of assistance.(561-707-9593) See you all Saturday.............. :closedeyes:

#3 SunNfunFl2

SunNfunFl2

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 197 posts
  • Gender Status::couple
  • Interests:nudist, exhibitionist, or a clothing-optional , full swinger Avaition
  • Lifestyle Status:nudist, exhibitionist, or a clothing-optional , full swinger Avaition
  • I Live In::Daytona Beach
  • My Boat Is A::Sea Ray 290 Amberjack
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted November 06 2007 - 10:17 AM

Hello all you beautiful people.... This is to confirm Mark and Sandy's attendance at the Sexy Dec Regatta this will be our number 21 Regatta in a row we would not miss any of the wonderful parties ever after we started coming there is no way I would miss any of the sexy fun we have every month.

Cher Bear and I are planning the menu for Sat night so all please confirm early so we can know how many to plan for.

Barbie and Fredrick thank you so much for all your time you spend making sure we have a wonderful time each and every month

Love to you all!!!
Mark and Sandy

#4 islandsduo

islandsduo

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • 101 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Luxury Yacht 46'-55'

Posted November 07 2007 - 04:04 PM

Hey Bella Gang,

Can't make the December Regatta :trampoline: , but we'll be there in January if the rumored dates for the January Regatta in Miami are Jan 11, 12 & 13...(hope! hope! hope!) :z-welcome:

Drop us a note. :z-kidding:

Brian and Karen

#5 bear5

bear5

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted November 12 2007 - 08:51 AM

Hi, We were first timers at the last Nov Regatta and we have a great time. :trampoline: Everyone
was really nice and we felt like we had know them for years.Yes we will be at the Dec.
Regatta with jingle bells on or off!!!!!!!! Looking forward to meeting even more new friends
In the mean time we wish all of you a very Happy Thanksgiving :yahoo:
Love & Kisses
Tony & CherBear

#6 sexeecpl

sexeecpl

Advanced Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:I Don't Own A Boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:I Have No Boat, So No Dive Platform,

Posted November 13 2007 - 03:27 PM

HI GUYS, WE HAVE AWAY FROM THE LASY THREE REGATTAS DUE TO HEAVY TRAVELING FOR WORK AND WE ARE VERY SAD WE HAVE MISSED ALL THIS GREAT PARTIES FULL OF WONDERFULL PEOPLE. WE WILL NOT MISS DEC. REGATTA FOR NOTHING IN THE WORLD.

#7 Captain Bob

Captain Bob

Gilligan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 24 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • Gender Status::m

Posted November 18 2007 - 01:04 PM

Ho Ho Ho to the Dec regatta I must go go go! Yah Baby count on good old Captain Bob. I just love hanging with you guys sea U soon be there before dark on FRIDAY night with bell's on. Ho Ho Ho no more snow... Cpatain Bob

#8 Ultimates

Ultimates

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 73 posts
  • Gender Status::Playful Couple
  • Interests:Diving, motorcycles, cats, in-line skating, dancing, drinking and fun fun fun
  • Lifestyle Status:Open Relationship (if we like you)
  • I Live In::Chicago
  • My Boat Is A::I don't have a boat. Don't even have a car.
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We're witty, pretty and can make you laugh. We will also give you $$$
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $200 To My Host Boat

Posted November 18 2007 - 01:26 PM

:z-kidding: Sadly we can't make it to the December Regatta. But, we do look forward to coming in January. As soon as a date for the Regatta has been designated, we'll be booking a flight for it. Plus, we have 2 other :trampoline: xy couples from Chicago who want to come too. :z-welcome: Anyone got some room for all of us or a few of us on their crafts in January???

Ultimates (Kevin and Teri)

#9 jenna

jenna

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted November 18 2007 - 01:47 PM

woohoooo ,,,, can't wait ,, finally got a boat and the time to enjoy it ... been reading these posts for 12 months now ... finally get to go to one,,, and if all goes well ,, it'll be me (hubby) and 4 girls ....

#10 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • 885 posts
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted November 18 2007 - 10:33 PM

woohoooo ,,,, can't wait ,, finally got a boat and the time to enjoy it ... been reading these posts for 12 months now ... finally get to go to one,,, and if all goes well ,, it'll be me (hubby) and 4 girls ....

Oh My Gosh!!! I don't believe my eyes!!!

I can't believe you guys are finally making the trip down here to one of our boat parties after all these years!

For those of you that don't know, Jenna is my girlfriend that when she lived in Fort Lauderdale, we used to go out together all the time to different nightclubs flashing strangers. We'd go to Baja Beach Club wearing super short micro-mini skirts with no panties and we'd dance on the bar with everyone looking up our skirts. Then the bartenders would take one of their big C02 air tanks and blast it up our skirts, blowing our skirts up in the air for everyone to see.
These are a couple photos from a couple of those infamous nights!
Posted Image Posted Image

And, I guess in this photo, I got a little too carried away and got completely naked on the dance floor at the dance club.
Posted Image :trampoline:

Jenna, we look forward to seeing you both again and meeting your three girlfriends! We hope they're as playful as you are! What kind of boat do you have? Will you be arriving Friday night and staying the entire weekend or what are you plans?
Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#11 jenna

jenna

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted November 19 2007 - 05:22 AM

we have a 28foot wellcraft . twin engines ... very comfortable for sleepovers ...between memorial day Islamorada , 4th of July Stuart sandbar, labor day Islamorada, 7 days of fantasy fest, 2 days at Universal city walk , just haven't been able to get to Miami .. but it looks real good finally,

we really miss Baja beach Club,, they closed our favorite "flasher friendly" club in west palm ,,still looking for a new "home" ,,

was hoping for 4 girls on board .... 1 canceled yesterday ... something about kids,,, c'mon gotta get priorities straight ,,

but still 3 as a possibilty .. and there is still 2 weeks to find a couple more ..

and maybe people here can can help us out .. we're struggling for a name for our boat ... gotta be subtle swinger name .. dual meaning ...any good good ideas ??? anyone ??

see ya on the 1st !! Looking forward to it ..

jenna and chris

#12 goldenrod

goldenrod

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),

Posted November 20 2007 - 10:47 AM

My girl friend and I are looking forward to our first Regatta. Unfortunately we will be just getting back from a trip and won't land until Saturday evening.. Too.....Bad.

We love going to Haulover Beach and wanted to attend the December Regatta. We live in the extreme South End of Miami. We are looking forward to meeting people that we would enjoy being with.

Where does everyone go to party and dance other than the Regatta?

Goldenrod and friend. Posted Image Posted Image

#13 fencerwilly

fencerwilly

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted November 21 2007 - 10:10 PM

Call me Ishmael.
Well, no best to call me Bill. But like Melville's narrator, I have a love of the sea and ships and all things associated with the ocean. I make my living designing undersea stuff for the Navy, spent a year diving for fun in Vietnam (tell you about it when we meet), and used to ocean race out of Ft. Lauderdale when I was in grad school at U of Miami.
Some of my other interests include: rock climbing and mountaineering, skiiing, fly fishing, flamenco guitar playing, and of course competitive fencing. I'm in terrific shape, no body hair, shaved balls, and I dearly love nothing so much as pleasing a woman with my tongue.
Do you have a pussy that needs attention? Long, slow, sensuous, tingling, toe curling attention? Then I am your man.
But I really like both sets of lips, the same long, slow, wet, soulful kisses that causes eyes to roll back and nipples to harden. Is that what you crave? Then I am your man. Some of the most fun I have ever had with my clothes off have been MFM with other couples, making it all about her, working smoothly as a tag team, just flat blew me away, (to say nothing of what it did for her)! I could do that all weekend; say, there's an idea . . . .
I will need a ride out to the raft-up, and a place to crash for the night, so if I can get any takers, I will be happy to chip in for the food and booze for the boat for the weekend up to say $100, just let me know what you want.

#14 fencerwilly

fencerwilly

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted November 21 2007 - 10:25 PM

we have a 28foot wellcraft . twin engines ... very comfortable for sleepovers ...between memorial day Islamorada , 4th of July Stuart sandbar, labor day Islamorada, 7 days of fantasy fest, 2 days at Universal city walk , just haven't been able to get to Miami .. but it looks real good finally,

we really miss Baja beach Club,, they closed our favorite "flasher friendly" club in west palm ,,still looking for a new "home" ,,

was hoping for 4 girls on board .... 1 canceled yesterday ... something about kids,,, c'mon gotta get priorities straight ,,

but still 3 as a possibilty .. and there is still 2 weeks to find a couple more ..

and maybe people here can can help us out .. we're struggling for a name for our boat ... gotta be subtle swinger name .. dual meaning ...any good good ideas ??? anyone ??

see ya on the 1st !! Looking forward to it ..

jenna and chris

Hi Jenna and Chris:
A few suggestions: How about "Wet Dream", or "Rockin' and Knockin'" or "Pok'er", or "Thanks for the Mammaries", or "Come Together" (and if you're really daring, "Cum Together"), or "Living in Style". If I get any more brain spasms, I'll send them along. And say, if you use one, can I get a ride out, and maybe a rope locker to sleep in? I'm a single guy newbie, looking to cage a ride. Anyway, hope to see you folks there. Bill

#15 zinfull

zinfull

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • 101 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • Interests:Ummmm boating and sex
  • Lifestyle Status:Its secret
  • I Live In::Fort Lauderdale, FL
  • My Boat Is A::1
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:1
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted November 24 2007 - 10:15 AM

:anicandyc: Hello From Zinfull,
We sold our pretty boat "Marlin Darlin" but will still be joining the fun in our lil 17' Boston Whaler. I guess I need to change our bio but I'm hoping for a new boat soon. :yahoo: Not sure if we will stay the night yet.Weve met some friendly people over the last couple months and we cant wait to see them again :evilB:
See you soon
Bill and Gia

#16 exumas_bahamas

exumas_bahamas

Gilligan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Interests:Boating and SEX!
  • Lifestyle Status:Wild and Crazy
  • I Live In::Vero Beach, FL
  • My Boat Is A::sailing catamaran
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Sailboat With Cabin
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:.
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted November 25 2007 - 08:25 AM

Hey…we're on the way! We heard the party is at Temptation Island and we'll be there EARLY!

:anicandyc:

We're on our way back to the Bahamas but we can't go until after the regatta! It would be just too much torture to know we are missing such an off the hook party! :evilB: If you've never been to one of Barbie's Regattas you shouldn't miss this one! Y'all must all still be recovering from the November raftup, which sounded like a blast,…but we are ready to go. We can't wait to see all our friends from the June regatta…remember the one with the REALLY BAD weather? We all had a wild time anyway and we certainly won't miss Friday night.

So everybody hurry up and do your post and meet us there where everyone will be having a great naked time!
ExumasBahamas
Check out my NIPPLE JEWELRY, CLIT CLIPS, ANKLETS and BELLY CHAINS at www.sexy2wear.weebly.com!

#17 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • 885 posts

Posted November 25 2007 - 03:32 PM

WOW things are shaping up into what looks like it's going to be a GREAT weekend!

We've uploaded all the photos from the last few months of regatta's so don't forget to check them out by going to: http://bellavitaboatclub.com/photos/eventphotos.htm Cum Join Us Friday Night Too...

Also, why wait til Saturday? So far we have at least 5 couples that are joining us Friday night, so why don't you Cum Friday too? Cum join us Friday night and start your party weekend early!
  • Barbie & BellaVitaBoy: Repeat Couple - Arriving Friday Night & We Hope You'll Join Us!
  • Escapade: First Time Couple - Arriving Saturday
  • SunNFunFL2: Repeat Couple - Arriving Friday Night
  • Bear5: Repeat Couple - Arriving Friday Night
  • SexeeCpl: Repeat Couple - Arriving Friday Night
  • Captain Bob: Repeater - Arriving Friday Night
  • Jenna: First Time Couple - Arriving Saturday
  • Zinfull: Repeat Couple -
  • Exuma Bahamas: Repeat Couple - Arriving Friday Night
  • GoldenRod: First Time Couple -
  • FencerWilly: First Timer -
  • Your Name Should Be HERE:
Detailed directions to Temptation Island are at http://bellavitaboatclub.com/regatta/temptationisland.htm so come on out and join us. Come for the day, or stay with us all night! We're looking forward to having lots of fun.

The weather reports are looking great for this weekend's party with clear skies, and temperatures in the 80s.

We'll keep you posted, but be sure to check http://BellaVitaBoatClub.com/lastminutenotice.htm before you leave the docks just in case there are any changes.

Also... All the party dates for 2008 have been posted, so go to http://bellavitaboatclub.com/eventschedule.htm and mark your calendar and plan your party weekends NOW! Go ahead and RSVP now, making your postings to confirm for the parties you'll be able to join us.

Now get off your computer!
Get in your boat,
Get on the water &
GET NAKED!!!

Kisses,
Barbie ;)

#18 rjbc22

rjbc22

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted November 25 2007 - 05:23 PM

We're planning on going to our first Regatta on Dec. 1st. Been a little hesitant since we don't know anyone thats attending. Can anybody give us some details.

Attached Files

#19 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • 885 posts

Posted November 25 2007 - 07:14 PM

We're planning on going to our first Regatta on Dec. 1st. Been a little hesitant since we don't know anyone thats attending. Can anybody give us some details.

Hello RJBC22,

:evilB:

Relax and come enjoy yourself!
If you go to the "Past Party-Goer's" section of this forum, you can read tons of postings from tons of people that were a little hesitant their first time too, but you'll see what they have to say after they attended. Everyone is really warm and friendly.

I emailed you a confirmation with more details.

Are you going to be joining us Friday night too?

We look forward to meeting you
and as you'll see, everyone is very warm and friendly and respectful of everyone and whatever everyone's boundaries are. When you meet us, you'll feel like you've known us for years! :anicandyc:
Kisses,
Barbie ;)

#20 David & Cindy

David & Cindy

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 60 posts
  • I Live In::Miami, FL
  • My Boat Is A::Center console fishing boat
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" with Outboard Engines,

Posted November 25 2007 - 09:30 PM

WE have been in the keys for the past 6 weekends, and we need a relaxing day on our boat :yahoo: . so we are planning on going :evilB: We miss all of our "Friends" and it's time to rock the boat baby!!! We'll bring the whip cream :yahoo: That always gets a party started :anicandyc: Warm weather and bright smiles are always welcome at Barbies Parties (sometimes nakedness aswell) :yahoo: Sea Ya there. Dave & Cindy

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users