Photo

December 1st '07 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Weekend!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
53 replies to this topic

#41 zinfull

zinfull

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • Interests:Ummmm boating and sex
  • Lifestyle Status:Its secret
  • I Live In::Fort Lauderdale, FL
  • My Boat Is A::1
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Luxury Yacht 46'-55'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:1
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted November 29 2007 - 06:18 PM

Ho Ho Ho Barbi,

:2tits: Just a quick note to say we will be joining Captn Bob on his boat Fri night and leaving the lil whaler behind :D
You work very hard putting these parties together and believe me we all appreciate it. So count us in for Fri-Sun and thanks again :tiphat:
Zinfull
Bill and Gia

#42 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted November 29 2007 - 09:04 PM

Sexy Barbi baby we will always do what we can to help out and help make your parties a bigger sucess than they already are. Unfortunatly, we won't be there until Saturday. But we will deffinatly take care of the fire logs for that night. If there is anyway possible I will get them over to Mark and Sandy so you all will have them for Friday as well. Can't wait to see everybody again, its been way to long since we made the last one.
Jeff and Terri

You guys are soooooo great!!! Thank you!!! Please don't go through any extra effort to get the fire logs to Mark and Sandy. I'll buy some tomorrow and bring them for the Friday night bonfire. Thanks a million, we look forward to seeing you both again!

Ho Ho Ho Barbi,

:2tits: Just a quick note to say we will be joining Captn Bob on his boat Fri night and leaving the lil whaler behind :z-lame:
You work very hard putting these parties together and believe me we all appreciate it. So count us in for Fri-Sun and thanks again :tiphat:
Zinfull
Bill and Gia

Thank you for your kind words Bill & Gia! It's nice to be appreciated! :tiphat: You're a VERY brave sole staying with wild and crazy captain Bob on his boat all weekend! :D
Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#43 Nauti2

Nauti2

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Gender Status::c
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:I Don't Own A Boat

Posted November 29 2007 - 10:08 PM

Barbie

We can drop off wood tomorrow evening. Mark will have one of his employees break up wood pallets and bundle them. Let me know what time you will be at the island.

Tracey

#44 johnandbeverly

johnandbeverly

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Luxury Yacht 46'-55'
  • My Dive Platform Is:My Boat Has No Dive Platform,

Posted November 29 2007 - 10:25 PM

Attached File  Stranded_Naked_Party_003.jpg   98.5KB   21 downloads Attached File  Stranded_Naked_Party_011.jpg   115.34KB   38 downloads

Hello Barbie, Fredrick.... and all you boating frenzy partiers. Beverly and I (from Stuart) will be making our first trip to the regatta... but we are partiers at heart, and promise to add to the frenzy.... Beverly will be baring those huge gazongas... and I'll be baring my ?huge? lazonga!!! maybe even bejeweled.!!! We won't be bringing our Catamaran.... can't get under the bridge, anyway. But we'll be arriving Sat. and calling Dave and Jan for a taxi ride. We'll come prepared for some diving (muff.. of course). Huggs... and licks to all, John and Beverly

#45 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • 885 posts
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted November 29 2007 - 10:28 PM

Barbie

We can drop off wood tomorrow evening. Mark will have one of his employees break up wood pallets and bundle them. Let me know what time you will be at the island.

Tracey

That is so very nice of you Tracey! Thank you so much for your kind and generous offer. We will be at Temptation Island on Friday November 30th starting at about 4:00 PM and we won't be leaving until Sunday late afternoon. We like to get there early so we can get all our raft-up lines in place before the other Friday night boaters start showing up. But since it gets dark earlier these days, we will probably get there earlier than 4:00.

Thank you so much for your offer to bring some bon-fire wood. If your wood delivery guy gets there before we do, he can just leave a nice stack on the beach for us. If you can't make it Friday, we'll just use the wax duroflame logs for Friday's island fire and then we'll stack your wood on top of the wax logs for Saturday night's fire.

This is REALLY going to be a GREAT weekend, I can already tell!

We invite everyone to come join us Friday night and get your party weekend started early!!!
Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#46 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • 885 posts

Posted November 29 2007 - 10:36 PM

Attached File  Stranded_Naked_Party_003.jpg   98.5KB   21 downloadsAttached File  Stranded_Naked_Party_011.jpg   115.34KB   38 downloads Hello Barbie, Fredrick.... and all you boating frenzy partiers. Beverly and I (from Stuart) will be making our first trip to the regatta... but we are partiers at heart, and promise to add to the frenzy.... Beverly will be baring those huge gazongas... and I'll be baring my ?huge? lazonga!!! maybe even bejeweled.!!! We won't be bringing our Catamaran.... can't get under the bridge, anyway. But we'll be arriving Sat. and calling Dave and Jan for a taxi ride. We'll come prepared for some diving (muff.. of course). Huggs... and licks to all, John and Beverly

OH MY GOSH!!! I don't believe my own eyes!!! Now I KNOW the party is going to be WILD this weekend!!! John & Beverly we can't wait to see you both again. It's going to be a GREAT weekend!!!
Kisses,
Barbie ;)

#47 agg

agg

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Gender Status::m
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)

Posted November 30 2007 - 07:22 AM

HI

JUST GOT MY CONFIRMATION AND AM LOOKING FORWARD TO JOIN YOU ALL THIS WEEKEND FOR A SUN AND FUN WEEKEND. THE FIRST ONE FOR ME WITH YOU ALL.
SEE YOU SOON
ARIE

#48 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • 885 posts

Posted November 30 2007 - 01:39 PM

NORMALLY the winter months are slower than the summer months, but that sure doesn't seem to be the case this month! As you can see there are tons of fun playful couples coming, and there will be several of us tonight on Friday night!

This is really a GREAT way to make new friends with sexy couples!!!

We invite you to come join us Friday night too! It's going to be a great time! And if you can't make it Friday, then come join us anytime over the weekend. We've love to have everyone join us for the very last party of the year!!!

Detailed directions to Temptation Island are at http://bellavitaboatclub.com/regatta/temptationisland.htm so come on out and join us. Come for the day, or stay with us all night! We're looking forward to having lots of fun.

The weather reports are looking great for this weekend's party with clear sunny skies with a gentle 5-7 mph breeze and temperatures in the 80s all weekend long, so it's really going to be a GREAT weekend that you don't want to miss.

We'll keep you posted, but be sure to check http://BellaVitaBoatClub.com/lastminutenotice.htm before you leave the docks just in case there are any changes.

We are heading out the door to go to Temptation Island right now!!!
Now get off your computer!
Get in your boat,
Get on the water &
GET NAKED With Us!!!

Kisses,
Barbie ;)

#49 ESCAPADE

ESCAPADE

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'

Posted November 30 2007 - 03:32 PM

December 1st 2007 Regatta

Please confirm your attendance here for the this TOTALLY NAKED regatta by clicking below on the red and blue flashing "Post Here / Add Reply" button at the top and bottom of this page that looks like this - Posted Image.

PLEASE Remember
Don't get left out, registration is free for first timers. Just register a detailed and thoughtful posting here and helped "spread the word".

Please Note... Since this is a Naked Party ONLY for fun & exciting people, any skimpy or lame boring postings that say nothing about you or just say, "we're coming, can't wait" will NOT let you attend the party for free. We only have fun, energetic, exciting, sexy people at these parties, so ONLY those types of party invitations will be accepted to attend for free. For a complete definition of what a "thoughtful posting" is and a "boring or lame" posting is, go to BellaVitaBoatClub.com/definitions.htm and look at "Gotta Nada", "Lame Brain" and "Thoughtful Postings".

Don't get left out baby! Don't Miss The Boat!!! See for yourself what everyone has been saying about these parties by going to the "Past Party-Goer" section. Take a look at everyone that's been coming to all our past parties. THAT will show you what you've been missing.

THEN Click the red and blue flashing "Post Here/Add Reply" button, that looks like this, Posted Image located on the right at either the top or bottom of this page, and let everyone know that you're coming to this wild Weekend Regatta Slumber Party. Tell a little bit about yourself, what you've experienced at our past parties, and if this is your first party, then why you are excited to attend and...
Lets Get Ready ToY NAKED!!! :funmeter2:

#50 amantedelmar

amantedelmar

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:I Don't Own A Boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:I Have No Boat, So No Dive Platform,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:Wife is very playful
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Hot Playful Female, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted December 01 2007 - 12:46 AM

Are the REGATTAS still going on every month ? Because no body is replying BARBIE ?? We need a ride from the docks but no body reply in NOVEMBER or DECEMBER ?? Thanks for the LAME POSTING REMARKS !! We allways enjoy the REGATTAS sorry if we didn't write here !! But independently if we can go or not this DECEMBER 2007 We allways will be graitfull to you guys for the fun and good memories !!! Even do that still we saw others couples with NO BOATS in the same situation and geting the same treatment !! Posting request for rides with no responses !! Hey but is not big deal people in this lifestyle is not into charity rallies, or no body is obligated to respond !! Our phones are still the same numbers SANDY 7725192206 & LEO 05 !! Do you happen to know who is willing to give us a ride ? We will need one from the MARINA to TEMTATION ISLAND !! Please let us if you know any thing !! THANKS SANDY & LEO

#51 wild bill

wild bill

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 24'-30'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),

Posted December 01 2007 - 03:06 AM

I have been following this club and am excited that my wife finally agreed. We are are not in the life style but curious....look forward to see if we make it....may chicken out..........

wild bill

#52 wild bill

wild bill

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 24'-30'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),

Posted December 02 2007 - 08:30 AM

I have been following this club and am excited that my wife finally agreed. We are are not in the life style but curious....look forward to see if we make it....may chicken out..........

wild bill

Well...I tried to get my wife to go...she is interested but nervous....any thoughts from some of the women what i should say or how to handle better????????????

We have never done this but have talked alot.....she is so sexy.......wild bill needs help!!!!!

#53 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • 885 posts

Posted December 02 2007 - 06:05 PM

Are the REGATTAS still going on every month ? Because no body is replying BARBIE ?? We need a ride from the docks but no body reply in NOVEMBER or DECEMBER ?? Thanks for the LAME POSTING REMARKS !! We allways enjoy the REGATTAS sorry if we didn't write here !! But independently if we can go or not this DECEMBER 2007 We allways will be graitfull to you guys for the fun and good memories !!! Even do that still we saw others couples with NO BOATS in the same situation and geting the same treatment !! Posting request for rides with no responses !! Hey but is not big deal people in this lifestyle is not into charity rallies, or no body is obligated to respond !! Our phones are still the same numbers SANDY 7725192206 & LEO 05 !! Do you happen to know who is willing to give us a ride ? We will need one from the MARINA to TEMTATION ISLAND !! Please let us if you know any thing !! THANKS SANDY & LEO

YES & Sandy, of course the regattas are happening every single month, rain or shine, it's party time. We just got home from another perfect party weekend at Temptation Island. And there were several other couples at the party that didn't have boats that all found their rides throught the forum right here. But like we've tried to tell you several times, I think the reason nobody replies to your request for a ride is because your postings are boring. You don't say anything about what you are bringing or what you will contribute to the party or anything about yourselves or anything, so nobody has any reason to be interested to offering you a ride. Remember that a lame posting will get you lame results. We've told you several times that if you want a ride, then you have to make a detailed exciting posting so that people will want to bring you with them on their boat. But your postings are always boring and only say, "we need a ride, who will give us one". We've told you many times that you'll never get a ride without making a thoughtful posting. But you won't listen to me, so the party goes on every month without you. Make a thoughtful posting right now for January and see what happens.
Kisses,
Barbie ;)

#54 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • 885 posts

Posted December 02 2007 - 06:09 PM

Well...I tried to get my wife to go...she is interested but nervous....any thoughts from some of the women what i should say or how to handle better????????????

We have never done this but have talked alot.....she is so sexy.......wild bill needs help!!!!!

Hello Bill,

The best advice I can give you is to go to the past party goers section at http://www.bellavitaboatclub.com/forums/index.php?showforum=4 and look at the postings of tons of other wives and couples that started out just like you and see what they all have to say after their first visits to our parties. Many of them started out very nervous just like you, but after missing out of several parties, they finally got up their never and courage to attend one, and you'll read their postings about how glad they are they came and that they come every month after that.
Give it a try, we don't bite! :tiphat:
Kisses,
Barbie ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users