Photo

November 11th-13th 2011 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Weekend!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
40 replies to this topic

#21 prbylisa

prbylisa

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 18 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::couple
  • Interests:meeting new people, promoting my business, networking, having fun in the sun, partying
  • Lifestyle Status:bi like to be with other girls but open to try some different things. I own my own business which is a sophiticated line of bed room accessories, along with massage items, lingerie, lubes, lotions, lots of pheromone based products which really get you hot horny and ready to go. This will be new to us and we're very excited.
  • I Live In::Sugarloaf Fl
  • My Boat Is A::21ft pontoon boat but is awaiting a part so it will be running correctly so my 1st few parties I will need a host please.
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" with Outboard Engines,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a boat but is currently under repair so need a host for 1st few parties.
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Hot Playful Female, Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up

Posted November 07 2011 - 12:49 PM

If everything works out we will hopefully be arriving Friday evening but having to leave Saturday night. Hubby is in the USCG so duty calls:( If we do get to cum this will be our 1st. I'm excited but new to all of this. I'm more of a girl on girl person. Hubby is straight. I have my own business and again if everything works out I will be bringing my demo along with a few items I think might add to the already fun and erotic times you are going to have and hopefully us to. Its Pure Romance by Lisa. I carry a sophiticated line of relationship enhancement products. Ranging from bath and beauty products, lingerie, lubes, lotions, games, books and of course we can't forget the toys. Most my products have pheromones in them so they are gonna get everyone really hot and horny. I have waterproof toys that are gonna be perfect since we will hopefully be able to play in the water if not to cold. I have waterproof lubes that will keep you slick the whole weekend cause we all know everything feels better when its wetter. I have great head for those who have that dreaded gag reflux. Just put a dime size on tip of penis and no more yacking while ya snacking. It's strawberry flavored too. I have bondage items if you are into that kinda stuff. I myself like to use my hands too much. If you love the sex swing but don't want a hole in your ceiling no worries I have the frequent Flyer which goes over any door. It gives you a great workout or weight less sex. I also have some very sexy lingerie if you are looking for something new for the lingerie dance party. Sizes from one size fits most to 4x. I also have costumes if ya want to do alittle role playing. I see from the pictures most shave or wax so you are gonna love my coochy. Its a rash free shave cream. So no more ingrown hairs, razor burns red bumps or that dreaded itch. Men can use it too and what man doesnt want coochy on his face or other areas? Now if ya into the back door play I got some great toys for that area too. Just remember not to double dip we don't want no infections. If you want to try the back door but kinda scared I have some great cream called booty ease that will numb the area just a bit to make it more enjoyable and remember lots of lube, be relaxed and good communication are the keys to really enjoying it. With all this wind you are really gonna want my x scream. Its an arousal cream and its for both of you. It has menthol and gets all the blood rushing to our happy spots. So anything going on down there is gonna feel 10 times better and with this wind the way it is nothing will even have to go on cause its air activated so you might get a big 'o' just from the cream and the wind lol. I also have creams that make him stay hard longer or cum quicker. I have a cream that makes females tight called like a virgin and it lasts for 24 hours. You will love this cream ladies and so will your men. Can we say new toys for both of you guys??!! He will be thinking he is using the other hole and u will be thinking u finally got the 7 inches he promised u. I do accept all forms of payments. Cash, checks and all major credit cards. You can checkout some of my items at www.lisaspureromance.com or at www.lisahuber.pureromance.com. I have a full inventory in stock so if you see something you really want for the weekend please let me know. I will not be bringing my full inventory with me to this trip since it is our first time.
Also Barbie and Fredrick I will be bringing my famous banana pudding to the Thanksgiving feast and mabe a couple of my famous dips that everyone request when I go to or have a party. I'm really excited and looking forward to meeting everyone and can't believe so many were here for fantasy fest. We will definately have to hook up next year for that.
Pure Romance by Lisa
I spice up the bedroom like pampered chef spices up the kitchen
Putting the 'O' back in Romance
This is not your Typical Party
843-325-7161
www.lisaspureromance.com
huberl10@yahoo.com
www.lisahuber.pureromance.com

#22 alfrace

alfrace

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Interests:fish ,dive cycle,golf
  • Lifestyle Status:soft swinger
  • I Live In::miami beach
  • My Boat Is A::open fish
  • My Dive Platform Is:My Boat Has No Dive Platform,

Posted November 07 2011 - 04:55 PM

Hi this is Al & Juliana< we missed the last couple of regattas due to vandalism to our boat but we got it resolved and we are back in action and planning on making up for lost time at the nov. 11 regatta, hope to see alot of horny people as usual because we are.

#23 Ultimates

Ultimates

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 73 posts
  • Gender Status::Playful Couple
  • Interests:Diving, motorcycles, cats, in-line skating, dancing, drinking and fun fun fun
  • Lifestyle Status:Open Relationship (if we like you)
  • I Live In::Chicago
  • My Boat Is A::I don't have a boat. Don't even have a car.
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:I Don't Own A Boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:I Have No Boat, So No Dive Platform,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We're witty, pretty and can make you laugh. We will also give you $$$
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $200 To My Host Boat

Posted November 07 2011 - 09:00 PM

OMG! Is it time for another amazing regatta? Once again, Fredrick :superman: and Barbi :worship: have lined up the stars and obviously a bunch of ones (11/11/11) to bring joy, happiness and deliciously naughty fun for all of us. Looking at the guest list with familiar names as well as new ones, we think this regatta is going to be one of the best.
Unfortunately, we are going to be :z-missing: :doh: this regatta. But we are scouring our calendars and planning for our return to the greatest party on the planet.

But don't worry about us, we still have our residual Barbi and Fredrick buzz on from when they brought their intoxicating energy to the Chicago Swingers Salon.

Enjoy!

Kevin and Teri
Ultimates

#24 prbylisa

prbylisa

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 18 posts
  • Interests:meeting new people, promoting my business, networking, having fun in the sun, partying
  • Lifestyle Status:bi like to be with other girls but open to try some different things. I own my own business which is a sophiticated line of bed room accessories, along with massage items, lingerie, lubes, lotions, lots of pheromone based products which really get you hot horny and ready to go. This will be new to us and we're very excited.
  • I Live In::Sugarloaf Fl
  • My Boat Is A::21ft pontoon boat but is awaiting a part so it will be running correctly so my 1st few parties I will need a host please.
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" with Outboard Engines,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a boat but is currently under repair so need a host for 1st few parties.
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Hot Playful Female, Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up

Posted November 08 2011 - 12:12 PM

It has been confirmed with Barbie and Fredrick That Kevin and I will be staying with them and I will have some of my Pure Romance products with me. If you go to my albums you will see some of the items I will have on sale and limited quantity since we r on a boat. I will have other items available also. Again very limited so its gonna be 1st cum 1st serve. Be sure if you are wanting a toy to bring triple and double a batteries so you can have fun with your toy the weekend. I take all forms of payment and do have a paypal acct also if you would like to pay that way. Looking forward to a fun erotic filled weekend.
Pure Romance by Lisa
I spice up the bedroom like pampered chef spices up the kitchen
Putting the 'O' back in Romance
This is not your Typical Party
843-325-7161
www.lisaspureromance.com
huberl10@yahoo.com
www.lisahuber.pureromance.com

#25 Wildthingxxx

Wildthingxxx

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 65 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • Interests:Boating, travel, partying, playing
  • Lifestyle Status:Full swap - Wildthingxxx on SDC....Wercurcpl on SLS
  • I Live In::Fort Lauderdale, FL
  • My Boat Is A::44' Express Cruiser, 2 private berths, 2 heads, air conditioned and Very Lifestyle Friendly. Located in Fort Lauderdale. We have taken it to the Abacos, Bimini, and Key West. We've lived on it for up to a month at a time. :)
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted November 08 2011 - 12:22 PM

Hi all,
We weren't sure if we'd be able to make this months raft up :z-wt-hell: ....but when Frank's parole officer found out it was for the World Famous Bella Vita raft up he said it would be ok to take the ankle bracelet off and leave the house. :congrats: Yeah!
We had a great time at the September raft up :funmeter2: , had a super time with Fredrick and Barbie at the Columbus Day Regatta :z-yourock: and are excited :z-woowoo: about this months Full Moon :moon: :ass: Thanksgiving Extravaganza.
We plan on arriving Friday afternoon and will stay until Sunday. As always we will "bring the bacon" :smilelick: and more. :boobies5: :boobies4: :boobies3: :boobies1:

Lee and Frank :animated-missionary:

#26 Feli

Feli

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 17 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • Gender Status::m
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'

Posted November 08 2011 - 06:22 PM

:angry: Unfortunately I'm not going to make it this month, I always have a blast.....I wont worry about any of you NOT having a a great weekend....what a great crowd so far>>>>

I cant belive I'm missing this party....hope to see you soon!!!!!

Hey Lee and Frank, hows the twin boat doing????We will raft them together soon!!!!

Feli

#27 yawl69

yawl69

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Gender Status::c
  • Interests:Full swap with good looking couples, avoid taking one for the team. Very select single males or females also!
  • Lifestyle Status:Full swap
  • I Live In::Delray Beach, Fl
  • My Boat Is A::Sailboat, 45 ft, but it is up in northern Michigan, would love to get that down next year. Maybe we could get some fun couples to help sail it down!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Sailboat With Cabin
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:will bring a very hot deck bunny that will float your 'boat'!!!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Hot Playful Female, Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted November 08 2011 - 06:59 PM

This will be Sarah and my first trip out. We can't make it out until Sunday morning and hope that some sexy couple will take us under their 'wings'!!
I have been in the lifestyle for quite awhile and Sexy One is taking to it like a SeaRay to the water!
Have a 45 ft sailboat, that I built, up in Northern Michigan. Need any help or info on a boat issue? I could work on that while you entertain Sarah!!! LOL

Trying to figure out how to post picture of Sarah and I. E-mail is cdcheger@msn.com or 309-275-4969.

David

#28 SeaLife842

SeaLife842

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 93 posts
  • Interests:working on it
  • Lifestyle Status:get back to it
  • I Live In::miami, florida
  • My Boat Is A::40 sedan bridge
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We have one...yea
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted November 09 2011 - 11:44 AM

We are confirmed to arrive Saturday morning at 11 am for raft-up location # 6. If any single gals or couples who posted still need a ride to the fun, we can pick you up at Haulover on our way. As we will be anchored down until Sunday evening, Please make sure you get a ride back or swim! Let us know if we can help out. Go to the Forum "Need a Ride" for further info.

Sealife

:zz-bluecap: Did everyone recieves Bella Vita Boys email that we will not be at Temptation Island due to the strong winds expected this weekend ???????????? :zz-bluecap:

#29 bnaked4

bnaked4

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts
  • I Live In::Hallandale, FL
  • My Boat Is A::30' Searay
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 24'-30'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a boat

Posted November 09 2011 - 09:46 PM

Hey there fellow naked party people,

Can't wait for this weeks regatta. We plan on bringing corn-salad and our special family recipe cranberry sauce.

#30 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted November 10 2011 - 09:39 AM

:barbieflashing: It's Almost Here!
Our Annual Clothing-Optional Thanksgiving Feast!

Here is what the menu looks like so far for our Saturday Pot-Luck Thanksgiving dinner.
:3D-emonicon024:
  • Barbie: Roast Turkey & Roast Chicken
  • Colleen: Teriyaki vegetarian meatballs
  • Clitoris: Cookies
  • SeaLife842: zucchini and squash quiche
  • Lovers1: dessert (pumpkin and/or pecan pie)
  • WildThingXXX: fresh tomato, mozzarella, basil salad
  • BNaked4: corn-salad and our special family recipe cranberry sauce
  • AlFrace: Skirt Steak
  • NiceGuy: Cookies, danish, brownies.
:funmeter2:
And then don't forget all the activities we have planned all weekend...
Friday evening: Clothing-Optional Meet & Greet!
Saturday Afternoon: Thanksgiving Pot-Luck feast!
Saturday Night: Full Moon Lingerie Dance Party!
Sunday Morning: Clothing-Optional Jimmy Buffet Breakfast Buffet!

:boobiesbra:
I'm So Excited! I Can't Wait!!!
Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#31 NiceGuy

NiceGuy

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Gender Status::Single Male
  • Interests:I give an amazing massage.
  • Lifestyle Status:I am a nudist/exhibitionist. Check my profile for lots more details
  • I Live In::Middle Keys Florida
  • My Boat Is A::Usually Stay on the Barbie Girl
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:Yes I am donating more then $100 to my host boat captain and it has already been arranged
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses, I Will Donate $100 To My Host Boat, I Will Donate $150 To My Host Boat, I Will Donate $200 To My Host Boat

Posted November 10 2011 - 10:57 AM

Hello all Eddie here. This will be my first Regatta; and will be coming with PRBYLISA (Lisa and Kevin) also from the Keys. I want to thank Barbie and Frederick for this awesome website and all the amazing work they do for these events; and for them being just so darn nice. I have known them for a few years now; and certainly are special people. I love the water; having a nice 2 BR on the Bay with Private Pool and Beach in the Keys; and as some already know : I have a Vacation Rental also on the Bay with Private Beach and Pool and 180' Dock that will be glad to let all the members use at a major discount. I am also looking forward to seeing Lee and Frank (WildthingXXX) again, they are so nice and have supported my SDC parties for many years. I am solo right now; and will be bringing a woman next time; I certainly will not be intrusive and certainly being in the swinger/nudist community for decades understand the protocol. I am coming to relax and enjoy the company of other like minded people in the outdoors on the water. I am looking for a boat ; so please when you see me let me know what is around; I will be staying on Barbie and Frederick's Yacht. Thanks again for welcoming me into the club. Eddie 954-448-4324 EK10@AOL.COM

#32 BellaVitaBoy

BellaVitaBoy

Swinging Yacht Master

• Root Admin
  • 186 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple, I'm the other half of Barbie :)
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest voyeur and I LOVE watching Barbie have fun teasing & flashing in public. And of course we also enjoy meeting sexy new friends for playful, erotic, swinging activities. We Love ALL that the lifestyle has to offer!
  • Lifestyle Status:We love swing club, conventions, parties, and of course, our Clothing-Optional boat parties!
  • I Live In::Miami Baby!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391 Sedan Bridge named "Barbie Girl" with ALL the Toys, Bells & Whistles and a hydraulic platform carrying an Avon inflatable dinghy named "Little Barbie"!

Posted November 10 2011 - 12:40 PM

Ummm.... Barbi? You talked about some great stuff, but you didn't even mention what is my most favorite thing...

My absolute most favorite thing about Fridays?.... You didn't even mention that it's Blow Job Friday!?!?!? Wat up wit dat babe? lol B)

:animated-69: :animated-cowgirl: :animated-doggiestyle: :animated-missionary: :animated-blowjob: :smiley-blowjob: :orgy: :blowjob2: :smilieyblowjob2:

Also, on Sunday, I will once again be cooking for everyone at the World's Only Clothing-Optional Floating Jimmy Buffett Breakfast Buffet on the back of the Barbie Girl boat. So bring your appetites and anything you'd like to contribute to this fun breakfast.

And for the first time EVER, I will be cooking something very special that has a lot of history to it.

Many of you know that Barbi grew up in the deep of Alabama. But what many don't know is that her great, great grandmother, "granny" cooked and fed many of the confederate soldiers during the civil war in 1862 that would stop by her simple farm house on their eastward march towards Atlanta.

On one morning General Robert E. Lee stopped by with a troupe of soldiers. They had been cut off from their food supply and he asked, "got anything that'll stick to our ribs til we reach A'lanta?" She prepared a very special family recipe for making spiced pumpkin waffles that had been handed down in her family for generations and generations since before the pilgrims first brought waffle irons to America from Holland in 1620 when waffles were served as a cake to the Indians at the original first Thanksgiving, (not the spiced pumpkin waffles, just regular waffles).

That much we know to be true because Barbi's great great Granny was there. But another part of the story that has also been handed down but her Granny was not there to see it, was that the General had one of Granny's waffles in his back pack when he surrendered to Ulysses S. Grant in Virginia, which was discovered when the Union searched him for weapons. Grant took a bite of it, smiled real big and said, "you southerners always did know how to cook"!

So that's the story...

Barbi's family has continued to keep this recipe a secret for all these years. I've had them before so I know they're delicious but I don't know what's in it and I never will as Barbi has been sworn to secrecy not to even tell me. As she puts it, "I swore on the good bible and the blood of Robert E. Lee not to tell a soul"... And she means it.

But she is going to mix up a special batch of them just for our regatta and I'll be cooking them and some other delicious stuff Sunday morning on the back of the Barbie Girl boat for everyone to enjoy.

So Eat like a general and come get a taste of history enjoying waffles that were served at the very first original Thanksgiving dinner with the Pilgrims and the Indians, with a recipe that dates back many years before that time and hasn't changed in hundreds and hundreds of years!
All the Best,
BellaVitaBoy
Posted Image The Original #1 And ONLY Clothing-Optional Monthly Lifestyle Boat Raft-Up Parties!
Sometimes Imitated..., but NEVER Duplicated!

#33 NiceGuy

NiceGuy

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Lifestyle Status:I am a nudist/exhibitionist. Check my profile for lots more details
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:Yes I am donating more then $100 to my host boat captain and it has already been arranged
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses, I Will Donate $100 To My Host Boat, I Will Donate $150 To My Host Boat, I Will Donate $200 To My Host Boat

Posted November 10 2011 - 02:12 PM

Ummm.... Barbi? You talked about some great stuff, but you didn't even mention what is my most favorite thing...

My absolute most favorite thing about Fridays?.... You didn't even mention that it's Blow Job Friday!?!?!? Wat up wit dat babe? lol B)

:animated-69: :animated-cowgirl: :animated-doggiestyle: :animated-missionary: :animated-blowjob: :smiley-blowjob: :orgy: :blowjob2: :smilieyblowjob2:

Also, on Sunday, I will once again be cooking for everyone at the World's Only Clothing-Optional Floating Jimmy Buffett Breakfast Buffet on the back of the Barbie Girl boat. So bring your appetites and anything you'd like to contribute to this fun breakfast.

And for the first time EVER, I will be cooking something very special that has a lot of history to it.

Many of you know that Barbi grew up in the deep of Alabama. But what many don't know is that her great, great grandmother, "granny" cooked and fed many of the confederate soldiers during the civil war in 1862 that would stop by her simple farm house on their eastward march towards Atlanta.

On one morning General Robert E. Lee stopped by with a troupe of soldiers. They had been cut off from their food supply and he asked, "got anything that'll stick to our ribs til we reach A'lanta?" She prepared a very special family recipe for making spiced pumpkin waffles that had been handed down in her family for generations and generations since before the pilgrims first brought waffle irons to America from Holland in 1620 when waffles were served as a cake to the Indians at the original first Thanksgiving, (not the spiced pumpkin waffles, just regular waffles).

That much we know to be true because Barbi's great great Granny was there. But another part of the story that has also been handed down but her Granny was not there to see it, was that the General had one of Granny's waffles in his back pack when he surrendered to Ulysses S. Grant in Virginia, which was discovered when the Union searched him for weapons. Grant took a bite of it, smiled real big and said, "you southerners always did know how to cook"!

So that's the story...

Barbi's family has continued to keep this recipe a secret for all these years. I've had them before so I know they're delicious but I don't know what's in it and I never will as Barbi has been sworn to secrecy not to even tell me. As she puts it, "I swore on the good bible and the blood of Robert E. Lee not to tell a soul"... And she means it.

But she is going to mix up a special batch of them just for our regatta and I'll be cooking them and some other delicious stuff Sunday morning on the back of the Barbie Girl boat for everyone to enjoy.

So Eat like a general and come get a taste of history enjoying waffles that were served at the very first original Thanksgiving dinner with the Pilgrims and the Indians, with a recipe that dates back many years before that time and hasn't changed in hundreds and hundreds of years!

That is so cool

#34 Tim&Karina

Tim&Karina

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 52 posts
  • Interests:Sex, Parties, Fun, More girls than guys, girls that like girls, etc.....
  • Lifestyle Status:Exhibitionists, Perverts, Sex Addicts
  • I Live In::Keystone Point, North Miami, Florida
  • My Boat Is A::64' Viking Sportfisherman. 4 Staterooms, 3 heads. 7 beds and a big 16 by 10 swim platform.
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Serious Party Yacht 56'-75'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a boat with a big swim platform

Posted November 10 2011 - 02:33 PM

Hey Guys,

Tormenta Ramera will be arriving Friday around 3:30. We will have 3 fun couples aboard plus an extra single female. Unfortunately we can only stay until around noon Saturday due to everyone's prior committments. Misty and Mike will be with us and a fun newbie couple from NY with a plus. Always have to keep the ratio better than 1:1 of course. We of course will be bringing the floating dance platform, the dance pole in the cockpit, the laser machine, and a new fog machine which we will try depending upon wind conditions.

We look forward to seeing everyone and making Friday night crazy, so those of you who are waiting to arrive Saturday only, you may want to change your plans!
Posted Image

Karina and TIm.......

For those of you who have not seen the dance pole, this is what we put in our cockpit for the party:

Posted Image

Dance Pole.jpg

Pole is installed and ready for the party........

#35 BellaVitaBoy

BellaVitaBoy

Swinging Yacht Master

• Root Admin
  • 186 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple, I'm the other half of Barbie :)
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest voyeur and I LOVE watching Barbie have fun teasing & flashing in public. And of course we also enjoy meeting sexy new friends for playful, erotic, swinging activities. We Love ALL that the lifestyle has to offer!
  • Lifestyle Status:We love swing club, conventions, parties, and of course, our Clothing-Optional boat parties!
  • I Live In::Miami Baby!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391 Sedan Bridge named "Barbie Girl" with ALL the Toys, Bells & Whistles and a hydraulic platform carrying an Avon inflatable dinghy named "Little Barbie"!

Posted November 10 2011 - 05:57 PM

Special Announcement

Special Location! We Do NOT Plan To Be At Temptation Island This Weekend. We plan to go to our favorite nearby protected area. Read below for complete information...

Most IMPORTANT... With the cooler temperatures and with the winds blowing more than usual... we will most likely be going to a special raft-up location that is actually one of my favorite places, but we seldom get to go there because it's just too darn hot in the summer months because it is so protected form the winds that there is no breeze at all.

But that works out perfect for us in these cooler winter months, especially when it's windy!

We plan to be at Location #6 shown below:
We plan to be at Location #6 shown below:
Posted Image
We plan to raft up at location #6 shown above. And to make things extra fun, we will most likely do a stern to stern raft ups like you see in the photo below, which we love to do, but seldom get the chance because we don't get to raft up in such calm areas like this very often because it's usually too hot.
Posted Image
Posted Image
And as you can see by these photos, the water was super calm in this protected area, while the cool winds whipped at 25-35 mph outside of this area all weekend, but we were all enjoying the warmth of the sun protected from the winds!
Posted Image
We know how to have fun no matter how windy or how cold the temperatures get! It's always HOT at BellaVitaVille!!!
Posted Image
It's AWSOME BABY!!!
All the Best,
BellaVitaBoy
Posted Image The Original #1 And ONLY Clothing-Optional Monthly Lifestyle Boat Raft-Up Parties!
Sometimes Imitated..., but NEVER Duplicated!

#36 stofftrosacker

stofftrosacker

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:we are new to this lifestyle...seeking other ways to meet couples then clubs...just learned of sdc and found out about all the great things to do and people to meet.interested in the regatta party and planning a trip for new years to mexico.
  • Lifestyle Status:i would say at this point we have experienced soft swing. open to experiencing more and enjoy the openess with others and our selves
  • I Live In::ocean ridge florida
  • My Boat Is A::i dont have a boat
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:we are a fun couple and looking to meet new friends and couples that enjoy the lifestyle we are more then willing to donate either cash or what expense is needed to be a guest on a boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food

Posted November 10 2011 - 06:18 PM

Hi Barbi,

We were just confirmed on site...We do not have a boat and any of the links I have clicked on not letting me enter...Is the new destination difficult to get to with out a boat?? We dont know anyone to even ask to join with them.Maybe you have some suggestions and even a hotel or resort close by to go back and forth.

Lori

#37 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • 885 posts
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted November 10 2011 - 10:59 PM

Hello there Eddie/NiceGuy!

It's about time you're finally coming to one of my parties!

To those of you that don't recognize Eddie, he is a famous adult film actor from the hay-day of adult films era in the 1970's. I've known him online for years because he hosted parties down in the Keys but we never met until recently when we attended one of his parties on our boat this last August.

We had such a fun time that we stayed for 3 days at his cozy waterfront motel with its mini marina and each morning Eddie would come to our boat with another one of his movies, (at our request) and we'd have breakfast while we watched his 40 year old movies and he gave us a narrative of what was happening behind the scenes... We called it, "Pancakes & Porn" LOL

Eddie is a cool and interesting guy so make sure you introduce yourself to him.

He has already promised me that he will bring some of his vintage movies with him so they will be playing on the TV on the Barbie Girl.
Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#38 NiceGuy

NiceGuy

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted November 10 2011 - 11:41 PM

You are so sweet Barbie and Frederick. Lisa and her husband Kevin ( PRBYLISA) and I are so looking forward to coming to out first Yacht Regatta. Thank you both for putting together this awesome website and these parties. To anyone that may want to write us ; we will probably not have access to a computer after 10AM on Friday ; we will be staying on Barbie Girl and arriving around 4PM on Friday; we look forward to meeting all the nice people that Barbie and Frederick have been talking about....Cheers; Eddie, Lisa, and Kevin

#39 danidip1

danidip1

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Gender Status::couple male/female
  • Interests:we are looking for female friends to party with
  • Lifestyle Status:soft swinger
  • I Live In::ft. Lauderdale, FL.
  • My Boat Is A::i dont have a boat
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:can bring food, drinks or whatever is needed
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted November 11 2011 - 12:12 PM

Hi all, Sorry we could not make the last regatta (family emergency) ,Also sorry to wildthingxxx who offered to host us last regatta hope to see you guys this time. we would love to come out on friday night but have no boat :( so we'll probably make it there on saturday early afternoon, we had a blast at the first regatta a lot of fun. last week (nov 6) was my b-day (dani) so were going to party like were still celebrating :) cant wait to see all of you there!!

#40 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • 885 posts

Posted November 11 2011 - 02:41 PM

:jumpboobs: Well it's finally here!!! :jumpboobs: :poledance: :bouncingboobies1:

Clothing-Optional Boating At Its Finest!

Raft-Up Boat Regatta Party with Meet & Greet Friday & Saturday Night Lingerie Dance Party & Sleep-Over Slumber Party

Okay we are all anchored up at location #6 shown on the map. It's super easy to find so come on out and join the party!

With the 15-20 MPH cold winds, we decided to go to an area more protected from the winds.

On the way here, the chilly winds were blowing at 20 mph straight out of the north, but as soon as we dropped anchor here in this well protected area, we don't feel any winds at all and the water is very blue and 77' degrees, the sun is shining and it is HOT.
:beachsunburn: Our location is as perfect as the weather is so be sure to bring your water floats!!!
:beachball:
Our GPS Coordinates To Location #6 Are:
N 25.915.14
W 80.13407

Posted Image

Call us on channel 72 when you get near and we can help guide you here.

1. 3-Day SwingFest PARTY... It's "Clothing-Optional" so be prepared for anything!

2. Friday Night Meet & Greet, Cocktail Party followed by "Full Moon clothing-optional dance party and sleep over slumber party.

3. Saturday afternoon skinny-dipping and BBQ Cook-Out Party!

4. Saturday afternoon and night, LIVE DJ.

5. Saturday late afternoon, Pot-Luck Thanksgiving Feast!

6. Saturday night Full Moon Party and clothing-optional sexy lingerie dance party and sleep over slumber party!

7. Remember that this is a "Clothing-Optional" event, expect to see just about anything happening on different boats occurring though out the entire weekend.

8. Sunday morning Clothing-Optional Jimmy Buffett Breakfast Buffet cooked outside at the tiki bar on my boat. Everyone is invited to bring their appetites and anything else they'd like to add to the buffet!

9. Sunday afternoon we will enjoy fun in the sun & relaxing in the nude, Under-water hand jobs & more BBQ!

:yahoo: Rain Or Shine, It's Party Time! :yahoo:

It's Naked Regatta Time Baby!!! :funmeter2:
Don't forget the Barbie Girl boat is a WiFi Hot Spot so we offer FREE High-Speed WiFi for anyone needing it. Just bring your own laptop and ask us for the password and you can go online from your boat. Now you don't have to leave the party because you can handle emergency business emails, or check in on the kids with your nanny-cam right from your boat at the party! If you've ever wanted to play with my "Hot-Spot" NOW is your chance! LOL Posted Image
Posted Image
Also, don't forget, that Bella Vita broadcasts it's very own FM radio station, so tune in to Bella Vita Radio at the regatta, and your boat will instantly become part of the largest floating surround sound in the world, playing all the same great music you hear on the Barbie Girl boat! Just ask us for the FM station when you arrive!

:beachball: :flashboobies: The weather forecast looks like it's going to be perfect all weekend, with hot temperatures in the upper 80s and at our protected location, the winds are only 1 mph and warm 77' waters and less than a 20% chance of any rain all weekend! So it's going to be beautiful at BellaVitaVille!

And even if the weather man lets us down, don't let a little rain keep you from joining the party and having fun! We'll just get naked for an indoor play-party sooner than normal, so be sure to bring a beach towel to sit your naked butt on and come join us for some "Afternoon Delight"!!!
:smilelick: BellaVitaBoy and I want to personally invite everyone to come join us here.
:boat: Also, if you don't have a boat then Be sure to check out this page http://bellavitaboatclub.com/tipping.htm because some boats might still have room to host a few first-time people on their boat. Please post here and be sure someone confirms with you that they will be your host boat.

:boating: Limo Shuttle Boat: If you need a shuttle ride to the party and you haven't found one in the forum yet, then you can call Chuck at Fast Response Tow Service at 305-953-7524. Chuck will be making two trips to Temptation Island, picking shuttle guests up from Haulover Marina at 10:00am and/or 12:00 noon taking you to Temptation Island, with a return trip at 8:00pm. You MUST call Chuck ahead of time to reserve your ride. Chuck charges only $5 per person, with a $25 minimum per boat trip. Please pay Chuck directly. But remember that you MUST have a host boat for him to take you to.

:2love_sex: I can't wait! I hope that everyone reading this, gets out on their boat and comes on down to join us.
So don't get left out of all the fun! :bouncingh2oboobies: :animated-anal:

It's going to be a great weekend with lots of fun naked party people! :moon:
Get up off the couch, and get on the water baby!!! :2doggy:
Rain Or Shine or Cold Wind Blowing.... we always find a fun secure comfortable party place! :yahoo:

It's Naked Regatta Time Baby!!! :funmeter2:

Kisses,
Barbie ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users