Photo

November 11th-13th 2011 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Weekend!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
40 replies to this topic

#1 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted April 27 2011 - 01:57 PM

Thanksgiving Full Moon Regatta!

November 11th-13th 2011 Thanksgiving Regatta

11/11/11

November 11, 2011... A date like this won't happen again for 100 Years!

NO this Full Moon Party is NOT actually on "Thanksgiving" day... THAT November 24th day is reserved for family. But for your extended family of naked lifestyle boat party friends, THIS November 11th weekend is reserved to to spend a holiday Thanksgiving naked and on the water with all your Bella Vita Buddies With Benefits! Join us for a Pot-Luck Thanksgiving Feast Saturday afternoon. Complete details are in my posting #7 & #8 farther down on this page. And to make it extra special, it's a full moon this weekend!

Friday evening: Clothing-Optional Meet & Greet!
Saturday Afternoon: Thanksgiving Pot-Luck feast!
Saturday Night: Full Moon Lingerie Dance Party!
Sunday Morning: Clothing-Optional Jimmy Buffet Breakfast Buffet!

Please confirm your attendance here for the this TOTALLY NAKED regatta by clicking below on the "Reply To This Topic" button located at the top right side of this page above, OR scroll to the bottom right hand side of this page and click the "More Reply Options" button at the bottom right-hand corner of this page, then type your posting, then click "post".

If this is your first time to this forum:

Click Here To See more than 10,000 photos and videos from past parties: Bellavitaboatclub.com/photos/eventphotos.htm

Click Here To See What Everyone Says That's Attended Previous Parties: http://www.bellavitaboatclub.com/forums/index.php?/forum/4-past-party-goers-post-your-fun-experiences-here-to-share-with-others/

Click Here To See All The Hotties That Have Attended Previous Parties: http://www.bellavitaboatclub.com/forums/index.php?/forum/9-previous-confirmations-see-all-the-hotties-that-have-attended/

:animated-doggiestyle: PLEASE Remember Don't get left out, registration is free for first timers that arrive with their own boat. Just register a detailed and thoughtful posting here and help "spread the word". (those without boats are welcome to attend by making a $20 donation to the club).

If You Want To Offer Someone A Ride, OR
If You Don't Have A Boat, And Want To Join Me On My boat, or Hitch A Ride With Someone Else, Go To: ">Click Here To Request OR Offer A Ride!
:animated-blowjob: Please Note... Since this is a Naked Party ONLY for fun & exciting people, any skimpy or lame boring postings that say nothing about you or just say, "we're coming, can't wait" will NOT give you free or discounted admission to the party. Lame posters can attend for a $40 donation. For a complete definition of what a "thoughtful posting" is and a "boring or lame" posting is, go to BellaVitaBoatClub.com/definitions.htm and look at "Gotta Nada", "Lame Brain" and "Thoughtful Postings".

:animated-cowgirl: Don't get left out baby! Don't Miss The Boat!!! See for yourself what everyone has been saying about these parties by going to the "Past Party-Goer" section. Take a look at everyone that's been coming to all our past parties. THAT will show you what you've been missing.

:z-LolLolLolLol: And don't miss the more than 10,000 photos and videos from past parties at: Bellavitaboatclub.com/photos/eventphotos.htm These are only the photos and videos of people that gave permission to show their photo on this website. There are tons and tons of other people that have attended that are not shown in these photos!

THEN Please confirm your attendance here for the this TOTALLY NAKED regatta by clicking below on the "Reply To This Topic" button located at the top right side of this page above, OR scroll to the bottom right hand side of this page and click the "More Reply Options" button at the bottom right-hand corner of this page, then type your posting, then click "post".

Let everyone know that you're coming to this wild Weekend Regatta Slumber Party. Tell a little bit about yourself, what you've experienced at our past parties, and if this is your first party, then make your own posting about why you are excited to attend and...
Lets Get Ready To PARTY NAKED!!! :smilieyblowjob2:
Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#2 michrisna

michrisna

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10 posts
  • Gender Status::c
  • Interests:Meeting sexy people, boating, hanging out at Haulover Beach, Clubs, House parties! .....
  • Lifestyle Status:nudist, exhibitionist, soft swingers, maybe more
  • I Live In::Boca Raton, Fl
  • My Boat Is A::26ft Cuddy Cabin
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cuddy Cabin
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" with Outboard Engines,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We have a boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted September 02 2011 - 11:26 PM

Oh Hell Yeah!!!! We have been to a few of Barbies parties at this point and can say from experience that they ALWAYS ROCK!!! We can't wait to go to the November NAKED Boat party!!! :wub:
This is not something we can do every month, so when we do get the chance we try to make it very special and have a GREAT time! The people we have met thus far have all been fantastic people and we
are sure that the November party will be no different! We hope to see you all there!

Michrisna :P :D :wub: :z-dreams:

#3 soulmates6

soulmates6

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13 posts
  • Gender Status::couple
  • Interests:Any activity on the water but when it includes sex on the water, it tops the list.
  • Lifestyle Status:full swinger
  • I Live In::Pembroke Pines, FL
  • My Boat Is A::38' Chris Craft double cabin that can sleep 4 or party 8
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted October 03 2011 - 02:23 PM

We had a great time at this past weekend Oct Regatta and definitely looking forward to the next in November. We want to thank our host, Barbie & Frederick, and all the new friends we met. We'll see you all there. If we don't know you now, let's make sure we do at the party! :evilB:
Devon & Ron
Boat Name - Tenacious

#4 SeaLife842

SeaLife842

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 93 posts
  • Interests:working on it
  • Lifestyle Status:get back to it
  • I Live In::miami, florida
  • My Boat Is A::40 sedan bridge
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We have one...yea

Posted October 11 2011 - 11:57 AM

We have a wedding Friday evening but plan on arriving early Saturday morning. For those who tried to attend the Columbus Day Regatta but were worried about the weather, we had a great time. Lots of fun food and drinks! It was a bit rainy and windy but a blast!

Sealife

#5 colleen

colleen

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • 84 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • I Live In::Hallandale and Boynton Beach
  • My Boat Is A::34' Tiara Sport Fish

Posted October 21 2011 - 08:02 AM

Yea...................... :funmeter2: missed last month because of my surgery, but getting stronger every day :rolleyes: , we will be arriving on Friday afternoon, can not wait to see all my friends, and make new ones, :wub: counting the days, see you all soon.

Love Colleen Patrice :mellow:

#6 bnaked4

bnaked4

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts
  • I Live In::Hallandale, FL
  • My Boat Is A::30' Searay
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 24'-30'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a boat

Posted October 21 2011 - 03:57 PM

Can't wait to see everyone. We'll probably be there on Saturday AM. Looking forward to a relaxing weekend on the boat with lots of hot wild sex. :D
Glenda and Stu

#7 BellaVitaBoy

BellaVitaBoy

Swinging Yacht Master

• Root Admin
  • 186 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple, I'm the other half of Barbie :)
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest voyeur and I LOVE watching Barbie have fun teasing & flashing in public. And of course we also enjoy meeting sexy new friends for playful, erotic, swinging activities. We Love ALL that the lifestyle has to offer!
  • Lifestyle Status:We love swing club, conventions, parties, and of course, our Clothing-Optional boat parties!
  • I Live In::Miami Baby!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391 Sedan Bridge named "Barbie Girl" with ALL the Toys, Bells & Whistles and a hydraulic platform carrying an Avon inflatable dinghy named "Little Barbie"!

Posted October 21 2011 - 07:12 PM

Barbie told me yesterday that on Saturday afternoon she was going to have a Pot-Luck Thanksgiving feast on the Barbie Girl boat! We'll be bringing the roast bird, but we could use a few side dishes, so those that would like to join us, please post here what you'd like to bring so we don't have everyone bringing potato salad.

It will be a fun afternoon and even if you can't bring something to the Pot-Luck Thanksgiving Feast, we still want you to join us!
All the Best,
BellaVitaBoy
Posted Image The Original #1 And ONLY Clothing-Optional Monthly Lifestyle Boat Raft-Up Parties!
Sometimes Imitated..., but NEVER Duplicated!

#8 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted October 21 2011 - 07:44 PM

Barbie told me yesterday that on Saturday afternoon she was going to have a Pot-Luck Thanksgiving feast on the Barbie Girl boat! We'll be bringing the roast bird, but we could use a few side dishes, so those that would like to join us, please post here what you'd like to bring so we don't have everyone bringing potato salad.

It will be a fun afternoon and even if you can't bring something to the Pot-Luck Thanksgiving Feast, we still want you to join us!

Yes, every year we get lots of people emailing us asking if we're having a special Thanksgiving party, so this year we are! This is your chance to show off some of your kitchen skills! Do you have a specialty dish you'd like to share? Are you famous for a certain desert or side dish? Now is your chance to show off your specialty! Some suggested dishes to bring are:
  • Stuffing/Dressing (Do you have a special stuffing that you're famous for making? Would you like to share it with the club?)
  • Mashed potatos
  • Sweet potato casserole
  • Vegetables: (All kinds, pick some, Corn on the cob, vegetable medley, asparagus spears, green beans, etc...)
  • Salad, (all kinds, pick one. Potato salad, vegetable salad, oriental salad, Waldorf salad, etc... ) You decide!
  • Bread basket, dinner rolls, bread sticks, croissant rolls,
  • Desert, (all kinds, pick one. Pumpkin pie, pecan pie, sweet potato pie, gooey chocolate brownies, cookies etc...) You decide!
These are just some suggestions to get the ball rolling. If you'd like to bring something else, anything else, that's great!

Please be sure to post here what you're bringing so that we don't have everyone bringing the same items.

We're happy to have as many people involved and joining us for this special weekend! The World's ONLY Floating Clothing-Optional Thanksgiving Feast!!!
Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#9 Clitoris

Clitoris

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Female
  • Gender Status::Horny Female
  • Interests:I'm a spur of the moment girl. I will jump on a plane and fly off to LA or Barcelona at the drop of a hat.
  • Lifestyle Status:Full Swap Party Girl! I enjoy multiple guys as much as I enjoy multiple girls.
  • I Live In::South Beach
  • My Boat Is A::I have a paddle board. It helps keep me in shape. I've never spent the night on it, but there is always a first time!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Paddle Board, Kayak or Canoe
  • My Dive Platform Is:Cannot Walk Across,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I love to dance and party and have been known to be more fun than one person can handle, tee-hee!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Hot Playful Female

Posted October 23 2011 - 08:03 AM

I'm not sure I can balance bringing a dish on my paddle board, but I can probably manage cookies or something like that.

So if the water isn't too chilly for my warm body, (it makes my nipples too hard) then I will be paddling over to the fun.

Pray for warm weather! :boobies4:

#10 Justusnfl

Justusnfl

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Gender Status::couple 45/56
  • Interests:nudists, exhibitionists, full swingers, couples, sglmales
  • Lifestyle Status:FS
  • I Live In::PSL,Fl
  • My Boat Is A::tiara
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Luxury Yacht 46'-55'
  • My Dive Platform Is:My Boat Has No Dive Platform,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:have a boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food

Posted October 23 2011 - 05:25 PM

We hope the weather will be fantastic. Plan on seeing everyone there. If someone wants to join for the trip let us know.

#11 colleen

colleen

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • 84 posts
  • I Live In::Hallandale and Boynton Beach
  • My Boat Is A::34' Tiara Sport Fish

Posted October 25 2011 - 01:37 PM

What a great idea, :thumbsup: Pot-Luck for all my vegetarian friends :z-as-if: I will be making Teriyaki vegetarian meatballs.

#12 SeaLife842

SeaLife842

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • 93 posts
  • Interests:working on it
  • Lifestyle Status:get back to it
  • I Live In::miami, florida
  • My Boat Is A::40 sedan bridge
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We have one...yea

Posted October 25 2011 - 05:03 PM

Count us in!!!! Sealife will be preparing zucchini and squash quiches as a side dish. :3D-emonicon153: :3D-emonicon153: :3D-emonicon153:

#13 flabluiz

flabluiz

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Interests:Newbie to all of this. I loved the raft up in the beginning of September, and the Columbus Day Regatta.
  • Lifestyle Status:Newbie, still experimenting...
  • I Live In::Tampa, FL
  • My Boat Is A::I don't have a boat
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:I Don't Own A Boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:I Have No Boat, So No Dive Platform,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:will provide the following, and whatever donation is appropriate, as well as join in myself...
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Hot Playful Female, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted November 01 2011 - 10:54 AM

Hello all,
Just verified with Barbie and Frederick that their couch is still available, so I'll be flying in to Ft. Lauderdale Friday morning.

Have offered to bring my special secret dressing or sweet potato casserole.

For those I saw at Fantasy Fest, as well as Sealife, see you soon.
Pam, aka flabluiz (Florida blue eyes)

#14 bnaked4

bnaked4

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • 131 posts
  • I Live In::Hallandale, FL
  • My Boat Is A::30' Searay
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 24'-30'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a boat

Posted November 01 2011 - 06:19 PM

Pam
It was great seeing you at Fantasy Fest, looking forward to seeing more of you at this months regatta.
Stu and Glenda

#15 trinipocket

trinipocket

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • Gender Status::Single Male
  • Interests:Music, Sports & having a good time
  • Lifestyle Status:I'm a curious being about the lifestyle
  • I Live In::Toronto, Canada
  • My Boat Is A::do not have a boat
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:But i will contribute whatever necessary to me having the time of my life
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food

Posted November 03 2011 - 02:16 AM

I have never experienced anything like this in my life before & this is one of the things on my bucket list in my life. Anybody willing to help me live the dream? I have to be there at the next Naked Swinger's Regatta & Sleep over Slumber Party Weekender.

Attached Files

#16 marianarichard

marianarichard

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted November 03 2011 - 08:28 PM

Hi, we have miss so many regattas, heopefull we will attend this November regatta, last time we have a blast, we looking for a ride. We are 2 couples looking for a ride, we will share expenses, bring food and drinks, let us know, by phone or email, 954-444-8828. rvhc@hotmail.com
Looking forward to have a great time
Mariana and Richard

#17 Lovers1

Lovers1

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Interests:Meeting old and new friends in the lifestyle which share our boating interests and all the fun which comes with it.
  • Lifestyle Status:full swinger
  • I Live In::Ft. Lauderdale
  • My Boat Is A::36' Egg Harbor Classic 1984. AC with 4 berth.
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:see above
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted November 04 2011 - 10:54 AM

Hey Everybody!
We'll be arriving Saturday around noon for this month's Thanksgiving raft-up. :ShipAhoy: Looking forward to see old friends and make new ones! :friendshug:
After all that rain we've had the past weekends, hopefully we will have some sun!

xoxo Frauke & OlaF

ps: We're going to bring a dessert (pumpkin and/or pecan pie)

#18 Merlin

Merlin

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Gender Status::Single male
  • Interests:mingle, flirt, see friends and help others.
  • Lifestyle Status:Active, I'm easylover in sdc
  • I Live In::Miami
  • My Boat Is A::I don't have a boay
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I can help, I'm polite and smart.
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Alcohol

Posted November 06 2011 - 06:42 PM

I'll be glad to attend, just need a host so please confirm accepting me. Thank you in advance.

Merlin

#19 Ilikewives

Ilikewives

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Gender Status::Single Male
  • Interests:Having a good time in the sun with fun people!
  • Lifestyle Status:Swinger
  • I Live In::Hollyweird Florida
  • My Boat Is A::1963 Crestliner, 2010 25' Hydra Sport, 1986 36' Egg Habor
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a boat and have lots of friends that have boats

Posted November 07 2011 - 08:15 AM

OHHELLYEA!!!

I'll be stowing away on The Miss Riley early Saturday morning and unless Frauke or Olaf check the shower before they leave the dock we'll all be arriving around noon. They keep their bumpers in there and don't take them out untill they get ready to tie up so there's a good chance I won't be discovered!

I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone again but I don't know if I'll be getting in the water. My dick is small enough as it is...I don't need cold water to make it any smaller!

See you all there!
Butch

#20 pompanonine4u

pompanonine4u

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Gender Status::m
  • Interests:anything fun
  • Lifestyle Status:swinger,
  • I Live In::Plantation,Fl
  • My Boat Is A::I dont have a boat
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:donating 100.00 and bringing a hot bi-sexual woman
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, I Will Donate $100 To My Host Boat

Posted November 07 2011 - 12:37 PM

Hello, to all. This will be our first time to one of Barbies rocking parties. looking forward to make it out there and have a blast. Jt and I are just too excited. She’s sexy, outgoing, hot,loves to dance and did I mention Bi? Shes from the northern part of Florida and I have to pick her up and make the Lingerie Party saturday, were looking to find a host and hopefully spend the night. I’ve read the expectations of guest and so forth and I hope Im doing this right. Any advice or help would be appreciated.
Jt likes to show off her piercings and is looking forward to party and as she puts it taste another woman. So consider us registered for the Nov 11, Naked swingers regatta. Thanks
Ron
PS Im having trouble posting a pic of jt. rats i'll see if I can post it on my profile.

Oh, contact number and email address is 215-554-7459 and Pompanonine4u@yahoo.com

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users