Photo

October 7th '10 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Weekend!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
53 replies to this topic

#21 Problem Child

Problem Child

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 58 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::couple
  • Interests:fun!!
  • Lifestyle Status:soft play,girl girl..
  • I Live In::miami
  • My Boat Is A::60ft offshore
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" but A Little Obstructed,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:60 ft offshore
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted October 01 2010 - 03:00 PM

HI
YOUVE GOT A BOAT:) THATS GREAT! WHAT SIZE BOAT DO YOU HAVE? HOW MANY ON BOARD?
WE PLAN ON ARRIVING FRI AFTERNOON.
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN?

SUZEE

hey
we are coming down on sat if you would like to raft up. we will be well equipped as well!

[/quote]

#22 Nayo

Nayo

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts
  • Interests:clothing-optional,New is this great world and wish to make new friends !
  • Lifestyle Status:clothing-optiona
  • I Live In::Hollywood
  • My Boat Is A::Baja Outlaw 29 496HOs
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:I Don't Own A Boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:Yes we do have a boat with extra space for new friends
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Alcohol

Posted October 02 2010 - 07:01 AM

:bouncingh2oboobies: We are looking to have friend for rafting anyone has a litlte place for us?? Cant wait to be at this Regatta, :thongandheels: :beachball:

#23 kcjc

kcjc

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Gender Status::c
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cuddy Cabin

Posted October 02 2010 - 07:37 PM

I've been on the forum for a while, but never been to a party. I'll be running down to Elliott Key next weekend for Saturday and Sunday, and would like to raft up with someone. I have a 21 foot Donzi with a cuddy cabin and a nice platform. I'll have booze, food, music and maybe a couple of friends. Let me know if you need a ride or a raft. Running down on the inside from Boca, so taking off from Silver Palm Park at Palmetto Park Road by seven a.m. Saturday. Ken

#24 amantedelmar

amantedelmar

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 62 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • My Dive Platform Is:I Have No Boat, So No Dive Platform,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:Wife is very playful
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Hot Playful Female, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted October 03 2010 - 02:42 PM

We want to go to this COLOMBUS DAY NAKED REGATTA so badly !! We already have a couple who invite us to stay in their boat however they live FRIDAY the 8th @ 19:00 Hrs and 4 us is to early !! Is our daughters CHANTAL 10th year birthday we can't miss it !! Family come 1st !! We only need a ride SATURDAY 9th from any place that can pick up us to where BARBIES NAKED REGATTA is going to be so we can meet our host friends !! We already posted our request on the BVBC Forum but so far not takers !!

leo18369@gmail.com

Here is our phone number to make it faster >>> 7725192205 <<<

Muchos besitos LEO & SANDY

#25 zinfull

zinfull

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • Interests:Ummmm boating and sex
  • Lifestyle Status:Its secret
  • I Live In::Fort Lauderdale, FL
  • My Boat Is A::1
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Luxury Yacht 46'-55'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:1
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted October 03 2010 - 07:17 PM

:wacko:Its finally here. The Columbus Day Regatta. Barbie and Fredrick are two of the sweetest hosts we cant wait to spend some time with them this weekend!!!!! It been way to long and I need some kisses from our cute lil co/host.:dizzy: Brandy will be there I hope.
Ive been working on the menu. Trying out some new stuff on the unsuspecting Bella Vita folks at our temporay home in Elliot Key for this crazy event :3D-emonicon191:

Water gun.....check
Disco ball.....check
Beads...........check
Junglevines favorite hat.....check
Wine...more wine...even more wine....check
Plus a spotlight to watch all the pole dancers :poledance:

We'll be arriving Friday afternoon and will tie up within swimming distance of the Bella Vita beauties.
:funmeter2: Rain or shine we'll see you then
Zinfull

Attached Files

#26 Problem Child

Problem Child

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 58 posts
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted October 03 2010 - 07:57 PM

we are looking for someone to raft up too..suzy and john

We're working on our fab 5. Right now it looks like we have 3 boats, us, captnjava, and Luv2boat. If anyone is looking to raftup, let us know. We are planning on taking a couple of days off from work and arriving on Thursday.

Stu and Glenda
[/quote]

#27 bnaked4

bnaked4

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts
  • I Live In::Hallandale, FL
  • My Boat Is A::30' Searay
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 24'-30'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a boat

Posted October 03 2010 - 08:04 PM

We don't know for sure when we are going down to elliot, but you are more than welcome to raft up with us. We'll post again when we are sure of our arrival date and time.

Stu and Glenda

#28 Nayo

Nayo

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts
  • Interests:clothing-optional,New is this great world and wish to make new friends !
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:Yes we do have a boat with extra space for new friends
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Alcohol

Posted October 04 2010 - 06:45 AM

We will be tere saturday morning Would be great to meet you guys

thanks

to

We don't know for sure when we are going down to elliot, but you are more than welcome to raft up with us. We'll post again when we are sure of our arrival date and time.

Stu and Glenda

#29 Nayo

Nayo

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts

Posted October 04 2010 - 07:01 AM

We will be at Haulover Marina by 9:30 heading Elliot Key but we cannot overnigt , we have to get back home and sunday return back to the Regatta

We want to go to this COLOMBUS DAY NAKED REGATTA so badly !! We already have a couple who invite us to stay in their boat however they live FRIDAY the 8th @ 19:00 Hrs and 4 us is to early !! Is our daughters CHANTAL 10th year birthday we can't miss it !! Family come 1st !! We only need a ride SATURDAY 9th from any place that can pick up us to where BARBIES NAKED REGATTA is going to be so we can meet our host friends !! We already posted our request on the BVBC Forum but so far not takers !!

leo18369@gmail.com

Here is our phone number to make it faster >>> 7725192205 <<<

Muchos besitos LEO & SANDY

#30 Problem Child

Problem Child

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted October 04 2010 - 07:33 AM

YOU NEVER REPLIED
SAFE TO ASSUME YOUVE FOUND YOUR FABB 5
HAVE FUN:moon:
hey
we are coming down on sat if you would like to raft up. we will be well equipped as well!

[/quote]

#31 Problem Child

Problem Child

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted October 04 2010 - 09:29 AM

HELLO
glad your going to make the regatta:) were going to be there as well,would love to meet you guys.we spoke some time back on sdc i think!
anyway,our boat is called the "bad habit" and we'll be near the frederick and barbies group,we hope.

look us up if you like...

suze/john

Hey Folks,

It appears that finally the stars are lining up for us to attend a regatta. My new job has required an incredible amount of personal time to make things happen. If you never respected a teacher before, talk to me, its an incredibly demanding job to teach children. GIVE ME A DRINK! Better still Whip up some Cream TITTIES, would be so much better! :bouncingboobies3:

Last year the Columbus Regatta was Spectacular! We don't plan to miss to miss this one. Boat is running :boating: or the kayaks are ready for a 9 mile paddle! :3D-emonicon092:

Barbie and Fredrick are always exceptional host and entertainers but we figure because of the thousands of boats to entertain the crowds, they can finally take a little break. Oops, forgot they served breakfast when we arrived Saturday morning. :3D-emonicon055: Do you ever have a break?

Last year the Park Service classified our inflatable as a boat, so we anchored with a Fab 2! Impromptu situation, even though BellaVitaBoy knew the rules better than the Park Service. Guns Rule inflatables we sink! We are day trippers for the event but can try as a dinghy tie up until we are forced to move again.

So much look forward to seeing everyone after such a long dry spell!

B & G
[/quote]

#32 challotehead

challotehead

Gilligan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Interests:eating partying paddleboarding sex no tan lines
  • Lifestyle Status:swingers nudists etc...
  • I Live In::s fl
  • My Boat Is A::I Don't Have A Boat
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:you will not be dissappointed to have us on your boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Hot Playful Female, Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted October 04 2010 - 04:31 PM

4 of us will be down of the 35ft whistlin dixie and looking for a party to raft up to....
anyone needs a fun boat to raft up to let us know
954 865 6363
jon & summer

#33 challotehead

challotehead

Gilligan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Interests:eating partying paddleboarding sex no tan lines
  • Lifestyle Status:swingers nudists etc...
  • I Live In::s fl
  • My Boat Is A::I Don't Have A Boat
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:you will not be dissappointed to have us on your boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Hot Playful Female, Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted October 04 2010 - 04:38 PM

HI
YOUVE GOT A BOAT:) THATS GREAT! WHAT SIZE BOAT DO YOU HAVE? HOW MANY ON BOARD?
WE PLAN ON ARRIVING FRI AFTERNOON.
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN?

SUZEE

you are either going to get my message 100 times or not at all as i keep getting error messages when i try to reply
but yes 4 of us are coming down on the 35' "whistlin dixie" and would to meet up
some of us have been some havent been to a regatta
jon & summer 954 865 6363

hey

[/quote]
[/quote]

#34 Jim69Mick

Jim69Mick

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 16 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Sailboat With Cabin
  • My Dive Platform Is:My Boat Has No Dive Platform,

Posted October 05 2010 - 02:51 AM

Jim and I will be there on our sailboat Fortuna, rafted to the infamous trimaran."Mortail," and a 40' sailboat, "Passion." Couples are welcome to stop by and say hello-- you must cum naked and don't cum empty handed. We will be proudly flying our Bella Vita burgee-----Mick and Jim

#35 Miamicouple4u

Miamicouple4u

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 24'-30'
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" with Outboard Engines,

Posted October 05 2010 - 05:58 AM

Sure thing, like we said we are leaving Matheson around 11 Saturday which will put us at Elliot about 1130 am. we have a 29' Pursuit with hardtop and twin Yamaha 225s, outriggers and "temptation" on the transom. we can touch base as it gets closer.

Lorna/Armando

#36 TexasDeepStroke

TexasDeepStroke

Basic Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • Gender Status::Single Male
  • Interests:Hosting Swinger/Lifestyle Parties and Events in Dallas, Traveling to Miami every chance I get, Having fun with like minded mature adults, Meeting new people, Traveling and much more.....just ask me!
  • Lifestyle Status:Exhibitionist,clothing-optional,nude recreation enthusiast,Swinger
  • I Live In::Dallas, Texas
  • My Boat Is A::I don't have a boat. :-(
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I will donate $100 to my host boat.
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Alcohol, I Will Donate $100 To My Host Boat

Posted October 05 2010 - 09:06 PM

Howdy Bella Vita Crew,

I am looking forward to the UPCUMMING Columbus Weekend Regatta.:z-omg: I had sooooo much FUN when I attended last year Columbus Weekend with the Bella Vita Crew. Barbie and Fredrick :z-yourock: extended a much welcumed hospitality:worship: and gratitude. Forever Sunday and Shelby Lynn was in the middle of the mix.:animated-missionary: :animated-cowgirl: :animated-blowjob: All day and all night the party went on!! I met some of the HOTTEST PEOPLE around!!:3D-emonicon029: If you have never been to a Bella Vita Regatta or with them during Columbus Weekend then your in store for a treat!!:kicking: I will be arriving in the Miami area Oct. 7th from DALLAS ready to party Bella Vita Style with all the Bells and Whistles!! Looking forward to meeting some new member and seeing new faces! Wow! Awwwww Shit... Here we go again!!!:piratebeers:
Live life to the fullest like there is no tomorrow and watch your dreams unfold!!!

TexasDeepStroke

#37 aricloud

aricloud

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:Attending Barbie's parties
  • Lifestyle Status:CO recreation enthusiasts
  • I Live In::Miami Florida
  • My Boat Is A::Sail boat
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Sailboat With Cabin
  • My Dive Platform Is:Difficult To Walk Across,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:-
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up

Posted October 06 2010 - 09:27 PM

We would not miss an opportunity to attend one of Barbie's terrific parties! :z-yourock:

Last year's party was non stop fun! Barbie's and Frederick's hospitality is legendary :worship: and their boat parties the best around. Add in all the fun of the CDR and you get a great recipe for a memorable weekend. :thongandheels:

We'll be arriving on Friday to party and relax :ass: . Weather is predicted to be perfect. Can't wait to get there! :3D-emonicon029:

#38 kcjc

kcjc

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cuddy Cabin

Posted October 06 2010 - 10:27 PM

4 of us will be down of the 35ft whistlin dixie and looking for a party to raft up to....
anyone needs a fun boat to raft up to let us know
954 865 6363
jon & summer

Hey, I'll be there on my Donzi 21 foot cuddy if you need to fill in a 5. ken and my friend bill. yeah, two guys, but polite and fun. let me know.

#39 TexasDeepStroke

TexasDeepStroke

Basic Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • Gender Status::Single Male
  • Interests:Hosting Swinger/Lifestyle Parties and Events in Dallas, Traveling to Miami every chance I get, Having fun with like minded mature adults, Meeting new people, Traveling and much more.....just ask me!
  • Lifestyle Status:Exhibitionist,clothing-optional,nude recreation enthusiast,Swinger
  • I Live In::Dallas, Texas
  • My Boat Is A::I don't have a boat. :-(
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I will donate $100 to my host boat.
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Alcohol, I Will Donate $100 To My Host Boat

Posted October 06 2010 - 11:31 PM

Hello Bella Vita,:z-yourock:

I am looking for someone to HOST or shuttle from Haulover, Black Point or another marina in the area. Looking forward to meet some new people and catching up with old friends.:piratebeers:
If you can Host me either Fri-Sun or Sat-Sun and if I need to meet at Haulover marina, Black Point or any other marina in the qrea. I will have a rental car to get there. Last year I met up at Black Point Marina.:boating:
I can help out with what ever is needed from food, liquor, help to Cold Hard Cash Money if needed!! I do not needed a cabin. I can sleep anywhere, even on the deck or on a couch. I really appreciate your consideration for me to have a great time with like minded adults with the same in common. You can message me here or to: txdaddy7@yahoo.com or 972-352-7878. I am very respectful, neat and considerate. CHECK OUT MY PAST PARTY POST FROM THE EXPERIENCE I HAD AT LAST YEARS COLUMBUS DAY REGATTA!!!
Thank u for ur consideration.:z-please:

Look forward to hearing from u soon,
Thank you, :kicking:
Davier

#40 skinnydip

skinnydip

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Interests:Boating
  • Lifestyle Status:reserved nudist
  • I Live In::Fort Lauderdale
  • My Boat Is A::Searay Sundancer 500. Sleeps 6 comfortably plus more on the air conditioned cockpit. Sat Television.
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Luxury Yacht 46'-55'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:have boat

Posted October 07 2010 - 11:07 AM

It's party time. We will be arriving on Friday around noon. Skinnydip is 50' Searay with blue hull.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users