Photo

October 7th '10 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Weekend!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
53 replies to this topic

#41 soFlcpl2008

soFlcpl2008

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Gender Status::c
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Luxury Yacht 46'-55'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),

Posted October 07 2010 - 04:35 PM

Boat's loaded, Posted Image

Rum punch is fermenting, Posted Image

Crew arriving at 7:30 and at 8 AM we are OFF...... Posted Image

PARTY TIME!!!! See y'all around mid day.

#42 Islandtime

Islandtime

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::couple
  • Interests:Diving, Skiing...snow & water, all watersports!!
  • Lifestyle Status:clothing-optional
  • I Live In::Tavernier FL.
  • My Boat Is A::2870 Pursuit Offshore with Tower
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:I Don't Own A Boat
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:Have a boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Hot Playful Female, Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted October 07 2010 - 06:43 PM

Looking forward to our FIRST regatta with Barbie's gang!!! We'll be leaving Islamorada Early Saturday morning...looking for a five-sum!! Be there until Sunday night!!

#43 SwingTime

SwingTime

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Female
  • Lifestyle Status:Full swinger when there is chemistry w/ other couple
  • I Live In::Boston, MA (but have a place in MIA)
  • My Boat Is A::34' Express Cruiser / 1 stateroom / A/C
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'

Posted October 07 2010 - 07:50 PM

Not sure everyone knows, but Frederick & Barbie will NOT be attending this year's Regatta - they just emailed me this morning (everything is OK - they're just buried on a project up North).

Obviously they are TOTALLY bummed out, and I know all of us are disappointed - but I am sure they'll agree the show must go on!

Posted Image

We were rafting up in their Fav 5 - so if you were rafting up w/ them please let us know.

We were planning on arriving Friday evening & staying thru Sunday - however maybe now we'll arrive Saturday morning (but it won't take much convincing & we'll be there Friday night).

Posted Image

We'll be on a 35' Cruiser, maybe w/ or w/o another couple or two.

We'll definitely be well stocked w/ wine, a bottle of Black Label, 100 pounds of Mardi Gras beads, and a year's worth of anticipation for the Columbus Day Regatta!

Jonathan & Rosi

#44 aricloud

aricloud

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:Attending Barbie's parties
  • Lifestyle Status:CO recreation enthusiasts
  • I Live In::Miami Florida
  • My Boat Is A::Sail boat
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Sailboat With Cabin
  • My Dive Platform Is:Difficult To Walk Across,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:-
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up

Posted October 07 2010 - 11:21 PM

We will all miss Barbie and Frederick! We'll arrive Friday and hail the usual call on ch 72. Not attached to a Fab 5 so will be happy to meet others.

#45 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted October 08 2010 - 05:58 AM

:z-kidding: As sad as it is to report this, I must confirm that the rumors are true... We are out of state and can't get to Florida for this Columbus Day Regatta.

This is the same reason you haven't seen us active in our forum and actively emailing you about the parties and such... we are just swamped on a special work project.

:3D-emonicon013: We are stranded in Ohio working on a huge real estate project up here and this is our grand opening and we have to be here.

:z-why-me: As some of you know, we've been working on this project for the last year, spending much of our time up here and spending just about all of it up here since June, as we would fly home just in time to attend our regatta each month, and then fly back up here to get back to working 16 hour days, 7 days a week, 30 days a month... (sounds like lots of fun, right? Ha!)

:z-omg: We had plane tickets to fly home on Monday so we could load the boat and get everything ready for us to go to Elliotte Key on Thursday as we usually do, to get there and set up early and stay until Tuesday... THAT was our plan! But with out grand opening happening up here, we just couldn't take the chance of being away from our project during such a crucially important time.

:blowup2: So we were forced to face the reality that we simply cannot be in two places at the same time. So we had to make the EXTREMELY difficult decision that we cannot see all our friends at the biggest boat party in the world...

Of course we will miss the party, but mostly we will miss all our friends, many who we only get to see once a month at our monthly boat parties, and many who we only get to see once a year at this one big monster sized regatta party, so this is truly sad to us. :animated-cowgirl: :animated-blowjob:

:thongandheels: We know you'll all have a great time, and our hearts will be with you all as you enjoy this weekend filled with sexy fun times. :2doggy:

So when evening comes and the sun slowly sets giving you a perfect sunset that Florida is famous for, think of us up here working in the already chilly weather, and have a drink for us, and wish us good luck for our grand opening.

We'll miss you all and hope to see everyone real soon!

Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#46 SwingTime

SwingTime

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Female
  • Lifestyle Status:Full swinger when there is chemistry w/ other couple
  • I Live In::Boston, MA (but have a place in MIA)
  • My Boat Is A::34' Express Cruiser / 1 stateroom / A/C
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'

Posted October 08 2010 - 07:02 AM

BEST OF LUCK to Barbie & Frederick!!!

We all know how much time & dedication you put into everything - so we know you're Grand Opening will be yet another success.

For the rest of us who have to endure endless hours of drinking, frolicking and exposure to naked female breasts - let's create a game plan.

Like a military roll call, if you're going would you be kind enough to post the following (I've listed the answers for ourselves below - feel free to create additional lists filling in as many details as you know for other boaters in your Fav 5 who may not have time to log on, most importantly we need to know how to find each other in this mosh pit):

1) Your name's: Jonathan & Rosi

2) Your vessels stats & name: 35' Cruiser

3) Souls on board: potentially 3 males & 4 females (Captain is a seasoned 40 & crew is late 20's - I mention this for any newbies who don't know the Bella Vita group & are thinking of cuming - we are a fun loving, party hard group)

4) You're Fav 5: Still searching

5) Arrival DAY and TIME: Saturday / around 2 pm

6) MOST IMPORTANTLY WHERE you are planning to anchor: Barbie's Fav 5 was tying up "west of the wooden dock on Elliott Key" - I'm not sure how to find this - but unless I hear differently this is where we are heading!

7) Anything you anticipate having for the party / OR need: Have 100 pounds of Mardi Gras beads straight from New Orleans! NEED BARE BREASTS!!! Also could use a motorized dinghy in the Fav 5 w/ an owner that wants to go "site seeing"...

Posted Image

#47 luv2boat

luv2boat

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Interests:anything to do with water
  • Lifestyle Status:soft swinger
  • I Live In::Indiana and Boynton Beach
  • My Boat Is A::Carver 350 Mariner
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 24'-30'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:we have a boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted October 08 2010 - 08:32 AM

We are REALLY sorry to hear that Barbi and Fredick will not be able to attend, just won't be the same but we fully understand. Barbi and Fredericknd , unless you have a better recommendattion, I suggest the rest of the Bella Vita group meet up due west of the dock as close to Key Elliot as we can get.:friendshug:

We're going to miss you Barbi and Frederick, good luck with your northern venture and look forward to seeing you again soon.

:boating:
Reg and Heidi

#48 zinfull

zinfull

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • Interests:Ummmm boating and sex
  • Lifestyle Status:Its secret
  • I Live In::Fort Lauderdale, FL
  • My Boat Is A::1
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Luxury Yacht 46'-55'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:1
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted October 08 2010 - 08:46 AM

"
:3D-emonicon013: We are stranded in Ohio working on a huge real estate project up here and this is our grand opening and we have to be here."

We are so sad you wont be able to make it this weekend. Its been months and we were looking forward to seeing you both!!!!
I have something I need to talk to you about......You see.......Brandy and I had agreed to sneak away for some lovin kisses. :3D-emonicon025: It was love at first site for both of us. You just cant keep us apart.

Please come home soon and call us.
Zinfull

#49 ryc

ryc

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • My Dive Platform Is:My Boat Has No Dive Platform,

Posted October 08 2010 - 09:04 AM

ohhh very sad to hear that you are up north and at the same time happy for your new project, GOOD LUCK!!!, we really want see Barbie ad Frederick since last year we haven't been able to attend to any of the Temptation regattas.

This is our first Columbus and we will try to find the spot where all are going to raft up (west of the wooden dock).

We have a 19' Black & White Sea Ray. We are plannig to arrie this afternnon.

See you there

R&C

#50 Problem Child

Problem Child

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 58 posts
  • Interests:fun!!
  • Lifestyle Status:soft play,girl girl..
  • I Live In::miami
  • My Boat Is A::60ft offshore
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" but A Little Obstructed,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:60 ft offshore
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted October 08 2010 - 01:14 PM

WE ARE ON OUR WAY,EXPECTED ARRIVAL 330 PM WEST OF THE WOODEN DOCK...40FT HATTERAS "BAD HABIT"" ..STILL SEARCHING FOR OUR FAB 5?? SUZY AND JOHN

#51 Problem Child

Problem Child

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 58 posts
  • Interests:fun!!
  • Lifestyle Status:soft play,girl girl..
  • I Live In::miami
  • My Boat Is A::60ft offshore
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" but A Little Obstructed,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:60 ft offshore

Posted October 08 2010 - 01:18 PM

EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON,AND WE WILL MISS YOU TERRIBLY..COLUMBUS DAY WILL NOT HAVE THE SAME

AMBIENCE WITHOUT YOU HERE TO CREATE THE MAGIC..GOOD LUCK WITH THE NEW VENTURE IN OHIO,SEE YOU GUYS SOON..WE HOPE! SUZY AND JOHN

#52 cuddlychixxx

cuddlychixxx

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts
  • Interests:Sun and fun.
    Girl is bi. Man is not.
    We are open minded but respectful.. Hope that you are to!

Busy life schedule.. No kids but lots of work! Like to take the time for fun SERIOUS!;)
  • Lifestyle Status:bi girl, Love girls in general.. BOTH of us:P
  • I Live In::Miami beach FL
  • My Boat Is A::Hurricane 26 footer
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • My Dive Platform Is:My Boat Has No Dive Platform,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food

Posted October 09 2010 - 11:34 AM

Little late to the party but we are coming this evening to join all of you party lovers!!

See you guys there:beachball:

/Cuddlychixxx

#53 Miamicouple4u

Miamicouple4u

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 24'-30'
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" with Outboard Engines,

Posted October 11 2010 - 11:30 AM

Posted Image

#54 1goodtime2

1goodtime2

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • Gender Status::Single Male
  • Interests:Boating, Biking, Skiing, Flying, Clubs
  • Lifestyle Status:Nude recreation enthusiast
  • I Live In::Fort Lauderdale
  • My Boat Is A::Twin Screw
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted October 11 2010 - 10:07 PM

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users