Photo

October 7th '10 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Weekend!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
53 replies to this topic

#1 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted November 22 2009 - 10:00 AM

:2love_sex: October 7th-11th 2010 Regatta :z-LolLolLolLol:

PLEASE Read This Before Posting

October 7th-11th HUGE 5-Day Regatta!
Special Columbus Day Regatta Instructions!
Please confirm your attendance here for the Columbus Day TOTALLY NAKED regatta at Elliott Key in Biscayn Bay by clicking below on the "Add Reply" button at the top and bottom of this page that looks like this - Posted Image.

PLEASE Remember
to register a detailed and thoughtful posting here and help "spread the word".

:animated-doggiestyle: PLEASE Remember
Don't get left out. Anyone can go to the Columbus Day Regatta... There will be thousands of boaters there, but you need to register if you want to raft up with our Bella Vita groups. registration is free. Just register a detailed and thoughtful posting here and helped "spread the word".

:smilieyblowjob2: Don't get left out baby! Don't Miss The Boat!!! See for yourself what everyone has been saying about these parties by going to the "Past Party-Goer" section. Take a look at what everyone says that's been coming to all our past parties. THAT will show you what you've been missing.

:beachball: If this is your first time to this forum:

Click Here To See more than 10,000 photos and videos from past parties:
Bellavitaboatclub.com/photos/eventphotos.htm

Click Here To See What Everyone Says That's Attended Previous Parties: http://www.bellavitaboatclub.com/forums/index.php?showforum=4

Click Here To See All The Hotties That Have Attended Previous Parties:
http://www.bellavitaboatclub.com/forums/in...php?showforum=9

:animated-blowjob: PLEASE Remember[/b] Don't get left out, registration is free for first timers that arrive with their own boat. Just register a detailed and thoughtful posting here and help "spread the word". (those without boats are welcome to attend by making a $20 donation to the club. ).

If You Want To Offer Someone A Ride, OR
If You Don't Have A Boat, And Want To Join Me On My boat, or Hitch A Ride With Someone Else, Go To:
http://www.bellavitaboatclub.com/forums/index.php?showforum=13

Please Note... This is NOT one of our "Normal" monthly regattas. This is a HUGE 5,000 boat regatta that has become a South Florida tradition for many many years, where nudity is legal and accepted and it is also "the norm".

Since this regatta is sooooo huge,
the coast guard and marine patrol have two very strict rules that are strictly enforced.

1. Only 5 boats can be rafted up together. (We call it the Fabulous Five, or "Fab-5")

2. There must be 75' of open space between each group of 5 rafted boats.

So for that reason,
we will all be going to the regatta, but everyone must organize their own Fab-5. Post on here what days you'll be at the regatta. Then each Fab-5 group will meet up with all the other Fab-5 groups from Bella Vita.

We will NOT be having a shuttle limo boat for this party since this regatta is over 2 hours from Haulover Marina and 10 miles from the nearest marina at Black Point Marina. So everyone will be arranging their own rides to this party. If you need a ride, check for all the people offering rides on this website.

We will be west of the wooden dock on Elliott Key. Remember that if you just show up without making arrangements to raft up with a group, then you are taking a big chance that you will most likely be anchored by yourself. So be sure to communicate here and get connected with your own Fab-5 and come party with us at the worlds' largest in-water boat party!

We plan to arrive Thursday afternoon and stay until Monday afternoon. If you want to be near our Fab-5 then find someone in your Fab-5 that can get there early on Friday so they can anchor near us, then you and the rest of your Fab-5 can join them and raft up with them when you arrive.

:animated-cowgirl: Don't get left out baby! Don't Miss The Boat!!! See for yourself what everyone has been saying about these parties by going to the "Past Party-Goer" section. Take a look at everyone that's been coming to all our past parties. THAT will show you what you've been missing.

Then make your own posting about why you are excited to attend and...

THEN Click the "Add Reply" button, that looks like this, Posted Image located on the right at either the top or bottom of this page, and let everyone know that you're coming to this wild Columbus Day Regatta & Sleep-Over Slumber Party. Tell a little bit about yourself, what you've experienced at our past parties, and if this is your first party, then check out what all the other first-timers have had to say about these parties by going to: http://www.bellavitaboatclub.com/forums/index.php?showforum=4
Lets Get Ready To PARTY NAKED!!! :z-LolLolLolLol:
Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#2 SwingTime

SwingTime

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Female
  • Gender Status::couple
  • Lifestyle Status:Full swinger when there is chemistry w/ other couple
  • I Live In::Boston, MA (but have a place in MIA)
  • My Boat Is A::34' Express Cruiser / 1 stateroom / A/C
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'

Posted July 06 2010 - 12:26 AM

We went to the Columbus Day Regatta last year for Saturday afternoon (in fact our Avitar photo is from early in the day - let's suffice it to say Rosi had A LOT of beads by the time we left), didn't even raft up with anyone and had the time of a lifetime!

This year we're Fab-5'ing it with the Bella Vita Boat Club for sure!

So if you want to see some of this :animated-blowjob:

a lot of this :3D-emonicon054:

and the occasional :animated-missionary: and :happybirthdayflasher: and even :animated-cowgirl:

than you don't want to miss the Regatta!

We've been looking forward to this year since we pulled the anchor up last year.

We'll be arriving Friday, and staying through Sunday.

Looking for new WILD, crazy, and devious ideas!

Rosi and Jonathan

#3 captnjava

captnjava

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts
  • Lifestyle Status:We're Hedonists. If it feels good, do it.
  • I Live In::Martin County, FLorida
  • My Boat Is A::34' Marine trader trawler. Memory foam v-berth could sleep 4...if you piggyback A/C, Genset, Galley Up, Grill,
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),

Posted July 23 2010 - 07:41 PM

We are putting our heads together to see if we can pull off the 15-hour run to Elliott Key. If so, we will be joining Stu & Glenda's Fab 5!! Consider this our (tentative) confirmation....

#4 Sailingcouple13

Sailingcouple13

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Gender Status::c
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Luxury Yacht 46'-55'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Cannot Walk Across,

Posted July 24 2010 - 08:22 AM

We will be attending Sailing from Tampa area. E & S

#5 challotehead

challotehead

Gilligan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Interests:eating partying paddleboarding sex no tan lines
  • Lifestyle Status:swingers nudists etc...
  • I Live In::s fl
  • My Boat Is A::I Don't Have A Boat
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:I Don't Own A Boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:I Have No Boat, So No Dive Platform,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:you will not be dissappointed to have us on your boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Hot Playful Female, Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted August 17 2010 - 11:36 AM

We will be attending but do need a ride please!

#6 bnaked4

bnaked4

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • I Live In::Hallandale, FL
  • My Boat Is A::30' Searay
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 24'-30'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted August 18 2010 - 09:12 PM

We're working on our fab 5. Right now it looks like we have 3 boats, us, captnjava, and Luv2boat. If anyone is looking to raftup, let us know. We are planning on taking a couple of days off from work and arriving on Thursday.

Stu and Glenda

#7 Nayo

Nayo

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts
  • Interests:clothing-optional,New is this great world and wish to make new friends !
  • Lifestyle Status:clothing-optiona
  • I Live In::Hollywood
  • My Boat Is A::Baja Outlaw 29 496HOs
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:Yes we do have a boat with extra space for new friends
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Alcohol

Posted September 11 2010 - 03:01 PM

:ass: We will definitly be there at this HUGE COLOMBUS REGATTA, just need a place to stick our litle boat and get funnyest week end of the year! :bouncingboobies1: :funmeter2:

#8 junglevines

junglevines

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • Gender Status::male
  • Interests:LIFE!
  • Lifestyle Status:Passive!
  • I Live In::Miami, Florida
  • My Boat Is A::no boat
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • My Dive Platform Is:Difficult To Walk Across,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:no boat!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted September 13 2010 - 05:08 PM

Hey Folks,

It appears that finally the stars are lining up for us to attend a regatta. My new job has required an incredible amount of personal time to make things happen. If you never respected a teacher before, talk to me, its an incredibly demanding job to teach children. GIVE ME A DRINK! Better still Whip up some Cream TITTIES, would be so much better! :bouncingboobies3:

Last year the Columbus Regatta was Spectacular! We don't plan to miss to miss this one. Boat is running :boating: or the kayaks are ready for a 9 mile paddle! :3D-emonicon092:

Barbie and Fredrick are always exceptional host and entertainers but we figure because of the thousands of boats to entertain the crowds, they can finally take a little break. Oops, forgot they served breakfast when we arrived Saturday morning. :3D-emonicon055: Do you ever have a break?

Last year the Park Service classified our inflatable as a boat, so we anchored with a Fab 2! Impromptu situation, even though BellaVitaBoy knew the rules better than the Park Service. Guns Rule inflatables we sink! We are day trippers for the event but can try as a dinghy tie up until we are forced to move again.

So much look forward to seeing everyone after such a long dry spell!

B & G

#9 ryc

ryc

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11 posts
  • My Dive Platform Is:My Boat Has No Dive Platform,

Posted September 13 2010 - 07:07 PM

Hey, we are soooo sorry that we have been missing so many regattas this year, but one thing to anither and the reaity is that we can't miss the Colubus one neother the November or December. We are planning to arrive on Friday afternoon. We need a Fab5 to anchor. Let us know if someone wants to take us.

We will bring a lot of fun and drinks for everyone.

RyC

#10 SexyLove1

SexyLove1

Gilligan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Lifestyle Status:bisexual female-strait male iso sexy female and fun couples

Posted September 15 2010 - 08:09 PM

hi

x

#11 SOBECPLE

SOBECPLE

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts

Posted September 19 2010 - 03:33 PM

Looking for some couples to join us for the Regatta. We have a couple of boats leaving Hibiscus Island Saturday morning. We may spend the night or we may come back and party at the house. We're up for whatever works for everyone. We'd like to raft up with, or close, to the Bella Vita group. If anyone needs a ride or would like to join us, let us know at menway@bellsouth.net.

#12 Pitchfork

Pitchfork

Gilligan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20 posts
  • Lifestyle Status:clothing-optional, soft for now but love to hang out amongst nudist!
  • I Live In::Key Largo, FL
  • My Boat Is A::23 Hydrasports Baybolt Center Console! perfect for 6 people running around the Keys and Bahamas!
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" with Outboard Engines,

Posted September 21 2010 - 09:02 AM

We can't believe we missed the last regatta! We were in the bahamas trying to loose our tan lines for the october party!! We are very excited to be attending (this is our official confirmation)!!! while attending our last regatta we realized that the Barbie Girl IS the party boat of all party boats hosting the most incredible time we can ever imagine!
We will traveling north from the Keys so when we get there we will find a fab-5 to hang with our start our own if all spaces are reserved.
Will post if we can offer any couples a ride to the regatta on sat or Sunday.
Stay thirsty!!!

G & M

#13 wewant2play

wewant2play

Gilligan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted September 23 2010 - 06:53 PM

HELLO ALL
it's been a while since we have been out on the water ---- will be back home in time for this party --- someone save us a space ----lol ---A AND F

#14 wewant2play

wewant2play

Gilligan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted September 23 2010 - 06:57 PM

[quote name='bnaked4' timestamp='1282183973' post='5543']
We're working on our fab 5. Right now it looks like we have 3 boats, us, captnjava, and Luv2boat. If anyone is looking to raftup, let us know. We are planning on taking a couple of days off from work and arriving on Thursday.

Stu and Glenda

Hi Glenda and Stu,
I you have room on your Fab 5 we would love to tie up with you guys --- let us know Fiona and Albert

#15 luv2boat

luv2boat

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Interests:anything to do with water
  • Lifestyle Status:soft swinger
  • I Live In::Indiana and Boynton Beach
  • My Boat Is A::Carver 350 Mariner
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 24'-30'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:we have a boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted September 26 2010 - 12:38 PM

The last Columbus weekend party was a blast, we wouldn't want to miss this one!!! The flight reservations are being made and we're starting to pack the bags with what little essentials we need to bring :boating:

Looking forward to seeing our friends at Bella Vita Posted Imageagain to party the weekend away with our Fab 5.Posted Image

#16 TexasDeepStroke

TexasDeepStroke

Basic Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Gender Status::Single Male
  • Interests:Hosting Swinger/Lifestyle Parties and Events in Dallas, Traveling to Miami every chance I get, Having fun with like minded mature adults, Meeting new people, Traveling and much more.....just ask me!
  • Lifestyle Status:Exhibitionist,clothing-optional,nude recreation enthusiast,Swinger
  • I Live In::Dallas, Texas
  • My Boat Is A::I don't have a boat. :-(
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I will donate $100 to my host boat.
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Alcohol, I Will Donate $100 To My Host Boat

Posted September 27 2010 - 12:09 AM

Howdy to Barbie and to all members,

My name is Davier. I am a straight single sailor from the Lone Star State looking to meet and mingle with some of the finest. I am 6ft tall, med to musc built, very well endowed and NEVER orally challenged. Next month(OCTOBER) during the Columbus Day Weekend I will be traveling to Miami for some much needed R&R. I work for UPS and the job can be very stressful so Im looking to take a load off or two. (maybe more)LOL. I would like to say that I attended last years Columbus Day Regatta and had a BLAST with the BellaVita Crew!!! Thank you Barbie, BellaVita Boy, Mike, Wally and Dubios!!!
I am fimiliar with the Miami area and love to visit when I can. Haulover Beach is great and I plan to show some skin when I get there. I am not new to the Lifestyle. I enjoy exhibition, voyeur, nudity, outdoors, adult participation, games and much much more. I am couple and single friendly. When I am in Texas I enjoy attending Lifestyle Parties thru-out the Metroplex meeting great and wonderful people from all walks of life and ages. I do not discriminate nor disrespect, just Southern hospitality that will tickle your fancy. I would like to note that if anyone is in the Dallas, Texas area please contact me so I can point you in the right direction for great parties and fun!!! It would be my pleasure to do so.
I am also a U.S. Army veteran, so to all my other Vets out there I would like to extend my greeting and thank you for your service and sacrifice. We have alot in common and I would love to chat and meet no matter what branch of service you were in or currently in. Currently I do not have a boat but would like to join in on the FUN and indulgence. I do not mind helping out with food, cooking, beer & booze etc. I would also like to mention that I am great with giving massages(not fondling) Always good after a long day of play.
Look, I believe in being a team player and not just a layer.
I hope that members can extend their greatfulness and invite me to ride along for some fun in the sun for next months(OCTOBER) Columbus Day Regatta.

Last but not least I would like to thank Barbie personally for all that she does and all the effort that she puts in to make these things possible. I admire a person that stands up for what they believe in and enjoys life to the very fullest like she does.

I hope to see and be a part of the Regatta crew so that you can show this Texan how its done Florida style.

TexasDeepStroke: txdaddy7@yahoo.com or 972-352-7878 Davier (I have photos in my gallery)

#17 ryc

ryc

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11 posts
  • My Dive Platform Is:My Boat Has No Dive Platform,

Posted September 27 2010 - 03:46 PM

We expect to arrive on Friday afternoon. We can start the next Fab 5 just a skip away, if need be.

J & K

J&K

We are planing to arrive on Friday afternoon too around 2 or 3. We have a Sea Ray Sport boat 19f. Let us know if we can raft together.

RyC

#18 amantedelmar

amantedelmar

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:Wife is very playful
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Hot Playful Female, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted October 01 2010 - 12:11 AM

Well the JUNE 2010 NAKED REGATTA was a BLAST !! Now we are trying to make to this October 7th 2010 COLUMBUS DAY REGATTA !!! We will like to thank AGAIN and AGAIN to BARBIE and Sir FEDERICK for organizing this wonderful events every month all year around !! It's so relaxing !! We will love to go in JULY 16th however we need to get a ride to get to the REGATTA and possible a place to stay overnight !! We live to far away from MIAMI, in FORT PIERCE, FL !! We need to know in advance before we go !! GLADLY WE CONTRIBUTE TO PAY ANY GAS OR EXPENCES THAT OUR STAY MAY CAUSES !!! VERY SIMPLE JUST SAY TO US HOW MUCH !! Please contact us via email leo18369@gmail.com

Luv SANDY & LEO

#19 Problem Child

Problem Child

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 58 posts
  • Interests:fun!!
  • Lifestyle Status:soft play,girl girl..
  • I Live In::miami
  • My Boat Is A::60ft offshore
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" but A Little Obstructed,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:60 ft offshore

Posted October 01 2010 - 07:40 AM

YIPEEEEE! WE WILL BE AT THE REGATTA AND ARE LOOKING FOR TO RAFT WITH SOMEONE..WE ARE BRINGING BEADS,FOOD,CHAMPAGNE AND OTHER GOODIES.

#20 challotehead

challotehead

Gilligan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Interests:eating partying paddleboarding sex no tan lines
  • Lifestyle Status:swingers nudists etc...
  • I Live In::s fl
  • My Boat Is A::I Don't Have A Boat
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:you will not be dissappointed to have us on your boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Hot Playful Female, Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted October 01 2010 - 02:44 PM

hey
we are coming down on sat if you would like to raft up. we will be well equipped as well!

YIPEEEEE! WE WILL BE AT THE REGATTA AND ARE LOOKING FOR TO RAFT WITH SOMEONE..WE ARE BRINGING BEADS,FOOD,CHAMPAGNE AND OTHER GOODIES.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users