Magic Fingers's Content

There have been 17 items by Magic Fingers (Search limited from 07-May 23)

Sort by                Order  

#8153 May 17th-19th 2013 Pants On The Ground Naked Swinger's Regatta Weekend!

Posted by Magic Fingers on May 07 2013 - 10:35 PM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

WOW what a month!!! A new grandson April 1st and a new granddaughter maybe tomorrow! A relationship that ended but we are still friends+ :) Working on a new venture that is unbelievably exciting and time consuming! I will keep you posted! So I need some sperm I mean steam blown off and I know just where to do it :) I'll have a new crew ready to play! Can't wait to see everybody!

Enjoy,
Mel

#8095 April 19th-21st 2013 Naked Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Weekend!

Posted by Magic Fingers on March 31 2013 - 10:10 PM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

Change in plans..... can't make it :(

Enjoy,

Mel and Sharon

#8092 April 19th-21st 2013 Naked Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Weekend!

Posted by Magic Fingers on March 30 2013 - 10:37 PM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

Looking forward to another great party in April! Can't wait to see everyone again since the weather is getting warmer and the days are getting longer and hotter... there will be many many more fun times to cum.. See you all soon :)

Enjoy,
Mel and Sharon

#8054 March 15th-17th 2013 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party...

Posted by Magic Fingers on February 26 2013 - 09:41 PM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

Might have been cold outside for the February Raft up, but it was mighty HOT inside TRAP on Saturday night!!! The weather is getting warmer and the days are getting longer and we are ready to party and play into the wee hours of the morning.....Use your imagination and let it run wild ( like the rest of us )..The IDES of March are upon us......We've got cabin fever and can't wait to get out there.....Temptation Island here we CUM :)

Enjoy,
Mel and Sharon :)

#8042 February 15th-17th 2013 Valentine's Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over...

Posted by Magic Fingers on February 15 2013 - 12:29 PM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

Due to the inclement weather, we have now moved the party to Trapeze on Saturday night!.
The deal we worked out is as follows: $20 off the regualr admission price of $80 and one month free membership if you do not have a membership. If you are already a member, you will receive the $20 off and in addition you will get one month free added to your existing memberhsip.
we need to have a list of anyone that plans to attend so PLEASE email Mel at melkingmassage@aol.com and make sure to include your names, not your SDC or BellaVita screen names!
When you get there, let the front desk know that you are with BellaVitaBoatClub and your name will be on the list and you will receive the discount.
Please let us know as soon as possible.!Thanks and we hope to see you there :)

#8030 February 15th-17th 2013 Valentine's Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over...

Posted by Magic Fingers on January 26 2013 - 07:40 PM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

The plan is to be at Temptation Island on Friday afternoon. We will be getting the lines to the island because there will be a new formation. We are expecting many boats, some with newbies :) so get there early!!!!!!! You never know what can happen and you don't want us to get started without you!!!!!!
I(Sharon) have some special treats for you :)
Soooo looking forward to seeing everyone in February.
Enjoy,

#7975 January 18th-20th 2013 Wild Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumbe...

Posted by Magic Fingers on December 27 2012 - 10:23 PM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

Oh boy, it's REGATTA TIME AGAIN!!!! Can't wait to get back to Temptation Island. Home Sweet Home of Bella Vita! Now we're ready to do some serious partying with some real heavyweights...Looking forward to seeing everyone in the new year.

Enjoy,
Mel and Sharon

#7959 December 14th-16th 2012 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Pa...

Posted by Magic Fingers on December 12 2012 - 08:15 PM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

The time is near and we're ready to GET DOWN and PARTY!!!! The weather is looking good , no change in any of the details and can't wait to see everyone.....
Let the party begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Enjoy,
Mel and Sharon

#7925 December 14th-16th 2012 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Pa...

Posted by Magic Fingers on November 15 2012 - 05:19 PM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

The Boat Parade BellaVita Regatta is Fri Dec 14th -Sun Dec 16th. Sorry for the confusion! Soooo looking forward to this once a year extravaganza! Can't wait to see our old friends and to make new ones. This is one party NOT to miss!!!!!!

Enjoy,
Sharon and Mel

#7903 November 9th-11th 2012 Naked Holiday Pre-Thanksgiving Sleep-Over Slumber Part...

Posted by Magic Fingers on November 07 2012 - 09:07 AM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

I have room for another couple or females :rolleyes: 954-245-8335

#7900 November 9th-11th 2012 Naked Holiday Pre-Thanksgiving Sleep-Over Slumber Part...

Posted by Magic Fingers on November 06 2012 - 10:44 PM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

I'll bring the bird and my MAGIC FINGERS!!!!

Enjoy,
Mel

#7885 November 9th-11th 2012 Naked Holiday Pre-Thanksgiving Sleep-Over Slumber Part...

Posted by Magic Fingers on October 31 2012 - 11:18 AM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

Absolutely!!! We are looking forward to another excellent adventure! Cuming in Friday afternoon to set up @ #6 like last month. Fell free to call or write with any questions or suggestions. Mel King 954-245-8335 or melkingmassage@aol.com.

Enjoy,
Mel

#7780 BONUS EXTRA PARTY! October 12th - 14TH 2012 Weekend After Columbus Day Re...

Posted by Magic Fingers on September 24 2012 - 12:35 AM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

Hello to all my friendly boaters,

I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to make this regatta :( I should know in a few seconds ;) It looks like I can make it :) I will be there bringing some sexy friends and a young lady to try to fill Barbies panties! Mmm that sounds yummy... Thank you for the opportunity to keep this world renowned party going.

Enjoy,
Mel

#7706 September 14th-16th 2012 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber P...

Posted by Magic Fingers on September 07 2012 - 12:39 AM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

Oh yeah, wouldn't miss it for the world! That's a weird saying:) Anyway I'll be there with some special guest! Ladies cum by and get a massage with magicfingers by Magicfingers on MAGICFINGERS ;) I'll have my table set up (and my swing too).

Enjoy,
Mel

#7620 August 10th-12th 2012 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Part...

Posted by Magic Fingers on August 06 2012 - 11:43 PM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

For sure! For sure! After last month I think these should be called hedonistic parties! So much pleasure :)

Enjoy,
Mel

#7525 July 13th-15th 2012 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party...

Posted by Magic Fingers on July 09 2012 - 11:23 PM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

WOW!! Wouldn't miss this for the world!!! I have my Russian and two of her friends flying in from New York. We are going to cum early and cum late :) Once again I'll be giving massage to all the ladies that fell the need :) WE better eat are wheaties for this one!

Enjoy,
Mel

#7410 June 8th-10th 2012 Bikinis, Wienies & Martinis Naked Swinger's Regatt...

Posted by Magic Fingers on June 01 2012 - 09:50 PM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

My little russian playmate and I are cumin! Don't know what day we are cumin down. Not sure who is cumin up with us. All I know is we are cumin and cumin ;)

Enjoy,
Mel