NiceGuy's Content

There have been 8 items by NiceGuy (Search limited from 15-May 23)

Sort by                Order  

#7636 August 10th-12th 2012 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Part...

Posted by NiceGuy on August 09 2012 - 07:53 PM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

Hi All Eddie here; Have not been to a weekend event in a few months and so look forward to seeing my friends again and meeting new ones ; will be staying on The Barbie Girl; feel free to call and say Hi 954-448-4324. If you are ever in the Keys ; I have a cute mid size Hotel and Marina in Marathon; love to host you; Cheers Eddie PS THANKS FREDERICK AND BARBIE FOR PROVIDING JUST AMAZING/EXCELLENT GATHERINGS; they make me take deep breaths and see the beautiful sights all around...

Attached Images

• Ed in KW3.jpg

#7191 March 9th-11th 2012 Naked Swinger's Full Moon Regatta And Sleep-Over Slum...

Posted by NiceGuy on March 01 2012 - 01:10 PM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

Hello Everyone Eddie here ; so looking forward to attending the Macrh event; especially since it will be a full moon and I'm Pieces. Thanks Barbie and Fredrick for creating and hosting these events; they are truly amazing. I so love getting away on the water; and getting naked and feeling the sun and wind against my body. I'm going to start to find a mate for this trip; I really want to come with a woman this time....If anyone knows a single woman that would like company with of course being free to do her thing as well; please let me know 954-448-4324. Look forward to seeing everyone again; Cheers; Eddie

#7040 January Friday The 13th-15th 2012 Wild Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-...

Posted by NiceGuy on January 10 2012 - 08:59 PM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

Hi Eddie here ; can't wait to come to the Janaury Regatta. It is so much fun. In case anyone wants to come to a Strip Club Party In Pompano On Thursday the day before the Regatta; free admission, free drinks, and free food Centerfolds Cabaret. My good friend is having a Grand Opening Party ; and said all the Bella Vita Members can get VIP Treatment ; just come 5 to 8PM Jan 12 ; to receive free stuff; stay as late as you want but not too late ;; save your energy for the Regatta. Thanks Fredrick and Barbie for the awesome parties; You rock. Call Eddie to put you on the Guestlist for the Strip Club Party 1350 SW 2nd Street Pompano Beach 33069 954-448-4324. Look forward to seeing everyone on the High Seas..

#7039 January Friday The 13th-15th 2012 Wild Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-...

Posted by NiceGuy on January 10 2012 - 08:56 PM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

Hi Eddie here ; can't wait to come to the Janaury Regatta. It is so much fun. In case anyone wants to come to a Strip Club Party In Pompano On Thursday the day before the Regatta; free admission, free drinks, and free food Centerfolds Cabaret. My good friend is having a Grand Opening Party ; and said all the Bella Vita Members can get VIP Treatment ; just come 5 to 8PM Jan 12 ; to receive free stuff; stay as late as you want but not too late ;; save your energy for the Regatta. Thanks Fredrick and Barbie for the awesome parties; You rock. Call Eddie to put you on the Guestlist for the Strip Club Party 1350 SW 2nd Street Pompano Beach 33069 954-448-4324. Look forward to seeing everyone on the High Seas..

#6910 December 9th-11th 2011 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Par...

Posted by NiceGuy on November 21 2011 - 07:04 PM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

Hi all; Will be attending the December Regatta. Look forward to seeing new friends "Ultimates" Teri and Kevin from Chicago. Host Boat will be Barbie Girl; and coming with Kevin and Lisa "Prbylisa" also from the Keys. I may have a nice woman coming ; but if not I'm fine Solo; and as everyone knows I never intrude on couples activities. I so enjoy being out on the water, being nude, watching the sites (this month seeing the WinterFest Parade as well). I run a small Resort and Marina in the Middle Keys; so anytime Bella Vita members wants to hang at my Resort with Private Beach and Pool; and ample dockage; please let me know 954-448-4324 EK10@aol.com ..Look forward to seeing everyone; and Happy Holidays. Thanks again Frederick and Barbie for these amazing parties. Eddie.

#6887 November 11th-13th 2011 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Pa...

Posted by NiceGuy on November 10 2011 - 11:41 PM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

You are so sweet Barbie and Frederick. Lisa and her husband Kevin ( PRBYLISA) and I are so looking forward to coming to out first Yacht Regatta. Thank you both for putting together this awesome website and these parties. To anyone that may want to write us ; we will probably not have access to a computer after 10AM on Friday ; we will be staying on Barbie Girl and arriving around 4PM on Friday; we look forward to meeting all the nice people that Barbie and Frederick have been talking about....Cheers; Eddie, Lisa, and Kevin

#6875 November 11th-13th 2011 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Pa...

Posted by NiceGuy on November 10 2011 - 02:12 PM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

Ummm.... Barbi? You talked about some great stuff, but you didn't even mention what is my most favorite thing...

My absolute most favorite thing about Fridays?.... You didn't even mention that it's Blow Job Friday!?!?!? Wat up wit dat babe? lol B)

:animated-69: :animated-cowgirl: :animated-doggiestyle: :animated-missionary: :animated-blowjob: :smiley-blowjob: :orgy: :blowjob2: :smilieyblowjob2:

Also, on Sunday, I will once again be cooking for everyone at the World's Only Clothing-Optional Floating Jimmy Buffett Breakfast Buffet on the back of the Barbie Girl boat. So bring your appetites and anything you'd like to contribute to this fun breakfast.

And for the first time EVER, I will be cooking something very special that has a lot of history to it.

Many of you know that Barbi grew up in the deep of Alabama. But what many don't know is that her great, great grandmother, "granny" cooked and fed many of the confederate soldiers during the civil war in 1862 that would stop by her simple farm house on their eastward march towards Atlanta.

On one morning General Robert E. Lee stopped by with a troupe of soldiers. They had been cut off from their food supply and he asked, "got anything that'll stick to our ribs til we reach A'lanta?" She prepared a very special family recipe for making spiced pumpkin waffles that had been handed down in her family for generations and generations since before the pilgrims first brought waffle irons to America from Holland in 1620 when waffles were served as a cake to the Indians at the original first Thanksgiving, (not the spiced pumpkin waffles, just regular waffles).

That much we know to be true because Barbi's great great Granny was there. But another part of the story that has also been handed down but her Granny was not there to see it, was that the General had one of Granny's waffles in his back pack when he surrendered to Ulysses S. Grant in Virginia, which was discovered when the Union searched him for weapons. Grant took a bite of it, smiled real big and said, "you southerners always did know how to cook"!

So that's the story...

Barbi's family has continued to keep this recipe a secret for all these years. I've had them before so I know they're delicious but I don't know what's in it and I never will as Barbi has been sworn to secrecy not to even tell me. As she puts it, "I swore on the good bible and the blood of Robert E. Lee not to tell a soul"... And she means it.

But she is going to mix up a special batch of them just for our regatta and I'll be cooking them and some other delicious stuff Sunday morning on the back of the Barbie Girl boat for everyone to enjoy.

So Eat like a general and come get a taste of history enjoying waffles that were served at the very first original Thanksgiving dinner with the Pilgrims and the Indians, with a recipe that dates back many years before that time and hasn't changed in hundreds and hundreds of years!

That is so cool

#6873 November 11th-13th 2011 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Pa...

Posted by NiceGuy on November 10 2011 - 10:57 AM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

Hello all Eddie here. This will be my first Regatta; and will be coming with PRBYLISA (Lisa and Kevin) also from the Keys. I want to thank Barbie and Frederick for this awesome website and all the amazing work they do for these events; and for them being just so darn nice. I have known them for a few years now; and certainly are special people. I love the water; having a nice 2 BR on the Bay with Private Pool and Beach in the Keys; and as some already know : I have a Vacation Rental also on the Bay with Private Beach and Pool and 180' Dock that will be glad to let all the members use at a major discount. I am also looking forward to seeing Lee and Frank (WildthingXXX) again, they are so nice and have supported my SDC parties for many years. I am solo right now; and will be bringing a woman next time; I certainly will not be intrusive and certainly being in the swinger/nudist community for decades understand the protocol. I am coming to relax and enjoy the company of other like minded people in the outdoors on the water. I am looking for a boat ; so please when you see me let me know what is around; I will be staying on Barbie and Frederick's Yacht. Thanks again for welcoming me into the club. Eddie 954-448-4324 EK10@AOL.COM