Photo

December 9th-11th 2011 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Weekend!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
51 replies to this topic

#1 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted April 27 2011 - 01:19 PM

:smilieyblowjob2: December 9th-11th 2011 Holiday Regatta :animated-cowgirl:

Posted Image
WinterFest Boat Parade Fort Lauderdale

WinterFestParade.com

This is a special regatta that we're holding so that EVERYONE can attend even if you don't have a boat!

Dress in Festive, Sexy Holiday Theme!

Girls, Wear Your Sexiest Santa's Little Helper outfits!

We're Providing EVERYONE with Front-Row Yacht Seating at the World Famous Fort Lauderdale Winterfest Boat Parade!
Posted Image

If you have a boat, donations are $20 per person if you pre-register by confirming your attendance here for the this TOTALLY NAKED regatta by clicking below on the "Add Reply" button at the top or bottom of this page.

:animated-doggiestyle: If You Don't Have a Boat, You're In Luck!

We will have special shuttle boats to bring everyone that doesn't have a boat, out to the party. $100 per couple, ($20 for single girls & $150 for very select single guys) One price includes food & drinks and EVERYTHING... Including:
  • Round trip shuttle boat ride from Bahia Cabana in Fort Lauderdale, to our front row raft up party.
  • All appetizers and snacks for the evening are included.
  • All drinks for the evening are included.
  • You will have Front-Row seats watching the parade from yachts rafted up at the very edge of the Intracoastal waterway. THIS is the closest and BEST way to see the parade. It doesn't get any better than this.
  • You will be on a swingers naked party yacht that is rafted up with other swinging naked party yachts.
  • YES there will be nudity!
  • YES there will be drinking, dancing and partying!
  • YES there will be naked play parties and orgies!
  • One price, ALL inclusive. Nothing for you to bring but yourself and your sex-drive!
  • Space is limited so tickets must be paid for in advance. Please PayPal.com your payment toBarbie8Ken@aol.com and your name will be on the shuttle boat list and you'll receive tickets to print out.
  • Once we've reached our maximum capacity, then we're sold out and no more tickets will be available.
  • This is a once a year happening, so reserve early to guarantee your space.
  • Be sure to upload a recent photo to your profile when you register as described below.
Posted Image
If you have your own boat,
then come join our raft up for only $20 PP when you help us spread the word by posting here! If you have your own boat,
print our this liability waiver, and come join the party for the special discounted donation price of only $20 when you make a thoughtful posting in this forum by clicking below on the "Add Reply" button at the top or bottom of this page.

Friday Evening: we will be rafting up at Lake Sylvia in Fort Lauderdale with several of our regular Bella Vita Boat Club members. We'll all spend the night there enjoying a naked, fun, party time.

Saturday Morning: we will lift our anchors and come out from Lake Sylvia to raft up at Green Marker #13, right at the very edge of the Intracoastal waterway, giving everyone in our raft-up Front-Row seats to the World's Most Famous Holiday Boat Parade taking place Saturday night.

Saturday Night: You will enjoy Front-Row seats to the World's Most Famous Holiday Boat Parade. After the parade we'll keep the party going all night long with all the naked orgy action happening in the privacy inside the boats. All those with boats will be spending the night.

Sunday: Sunday's activities will be announced closer to that date. Maybe we'll go a couple miles north to Shooters & La Playa for the Sunday afternoon waterfront Hot-Body contest... Or maybe we'll caravan a couple miles south to Lake Hollywood for a big pizza party at Capone's Flicker Light restaurant.... Or maybe we'll stop at the Roof Top Resort for a naked pool party. We'll decide later, but everyone is invited and it will be a weekend you won't soon forget!
Posted Image
:beachball: And to see what everyone's said about the parties they've attended, then go to: http://www.bellavitaboatclub.com/forums/index.php?showforum=4

:z-LolLolLolLol: And to see all the postings from the past parties from all the hotties that have attended the past parties, then Click Here!

So don't miss this once a year event. EVERYONE can come and you can't have a better, sexier way to get ready for the holidays than this!
THEN Click the "Add Reply" button, now, located on the right at either the top or bottom of this page, and register now to cum join the party!

:animated-blowjob: I hope to see you here!
Lets Get Ready To PARTY NAKED!!!
:z-LolLolLolLol:

Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#2 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • 885 posts
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted April 27 2011 - 01:37 PM

This Once A Year VERY Special Party Is Sooooo Big, It Takes 2 Postings To Tell You About It!

Girls, Wear Your Sexiest Santa's Little Helper Outfit!

Let me First say that this is a not-for-profit, non-political, non-religious & non-logical, non-bah-humbug WinterFest regatta party, attended for the absolute sole and exclusive purpose and reason, being to have a wild and sexy, naked fun, swinging party time! So all fun party people are welcome and invited regardless of whether or not you celebrate Christmas or Hanukkah or Kwanza or whatever... We're here for the party and to celebrate the holidays with dear friends!

Posted Image

We've attended the world famous Fort Lauderdale WinterFest boat parade WinterFestParade.com every year for many, many years, and then one year we brought our Bella Vita Boat Club to the WinterFest parade, and everyone had such a wonderful time, so the next year we kicked it up a notch and made it available to everyone, even without boats!

Posted Image

And Now We're Doing It Again, with an "ALL-Inclusive" price so everyone can attend, even if you don't have a boat.

Girls, Wear Your Sexiest Santa's Little Helper outfits!

That's Okay If You Don't Have A Boat! We'll take care of your limo-shuttle-boat ride out to the party, and your ride safely back to the docks at the end of the evening, plus we'll provide you with front row yacht seating to the WinterFest Boat Parade, Plus, all your appetizers, snacks and hor d'oeuvres are included too, so you don't even have to worry about packing food or anything.

Posted Image

All your drinks are also included because this is an "All-Inclusive" one-price pays for it all party for those that don't own their own boat! Everything is provided for you, just bring a wild, swinging party attitude, and after the parade you can stay for the after-hours play-party too!!

And to all our Bella Vita friends that do own boats, this is THEE perfect weekend for you, because you can join us all weekend long beginning Friday afternoon, until Sunday evening for the same normal $20 donation as our regular monthly parties.

Posted Image

I will tell you that this is only the 2nd time for us... we've only done this once before with this "all-inclusive" option to allow others without boats the ability to join us and have all the fun that they see everyone having in all our boat party photos from previous parties.

So we don't know if we'll have 100 couples wanting to come out and join the fun, or if there will only be a small handful. But to us it's not really about the "number" of people, as long as everyone arrives with a fun-time, swinging party attitude, then to us that's all that we need to have a sexy fun time!

So check out the map below and make plans now!

If you have your own boat, then come join us at the Friday night Lake Sylvia raft up party, then follow us Saturday morning to Green Marker #13 for our front row position anchoring north/south to the Saturday night boat parade. (Depending on the weather and wind conditions, we may change our anchorage to a location providing an East/West anchor).

And if you don't have your own boat, then follow the instructions at the top of this page, and your limo shuttle boat will pick you up at Saturday afternoon at Bahia Cabana, (pictured here) to bring you out to our raft-up party near Marker #13. Shuttles will run from 3:00-4:00.

Posted Image

Bahia Cabana Beach Resort & Marina
3001 Harbor Drive, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316
Phone: 954.524.1555 Reservations: 1.800.323.2244,
From I-95 Take either to 595 East. Exit at Federal Hwy (US1)North. Take US1 to 17th St. Causeway (A1A) - Turn Right. Go 3 Miles to corner of A1A & Harbor Drive (traffic light) Turn Left. Hotel is on corner of A1A & Harbor Dr.

Posted Image Reduced: 73% of original size [ 873 x 685 ] - Click to view full imagePosted Image

Posted Image

So get ready now now to join the party and join the fun!

But it all starts right here by clicking the "Add Reply" button at the bottom of the page.

Then just post your confirmation that you're coming like you've seen others do in this forum, and you're all set.

And to those that don't have a boat, after posting your confirmation here, then you'll follow the instructions at the top of the page, to get your ticket through PayPal.com Afterwhich, we will email you your tickets to get on the limo shuttle boat which will bring you out to "Party Headquarters"

This only happens once a year and this is that "once" so you for sure don't want to miss it!

So don't delay. Register and make plans to Cum Now!!!

Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#3 NiceGuy

NiceGuy

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • Gender Status::Single Male
  • Interests:I give an amazing massage.
  • Lifestyle Status:I am a nudist/exhibitionist. Check my profile for lots more details
  • I Live In::Middle Keys Florida
  • My Boat Is A::Usually Stay on the Barbie Girl
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:I Don't Own A Boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:I Have No Boat, So No Dive Platform,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:Yes I am donating more then $100 to my host boat captain and it has already been arranged
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses, I Will Donate $100 To My Host Boat, I Will Donate $150 To My Host Boat, I Will Donate $200 To My Host Boat

Posted November 21 2011 - 07:04 PM

Hi all; Will be attending the December Regatta. Look forward to seeing new friends "Ultimates" Teri and Kevin from Chicago. Host Boat will be Barbie Girl; and coming with Kevin and Lisa "Prbylisa" also from the Keys. I may have a nice woman coming ; but if not I'm fine Solo; and as everyone knows I never intrude on couples activities. I so enjoy being out on the water, being nude, watching the sites (this month seeing the WinterFest Parade as well). I run a small Resort and Marina in the Middle Keys; so anytime Bella Vita members wants to hang at my Resort with Private Beach and Pool; and ample dockage; please let me know 954-448-4324 EK10@aol.com ..Look forward to seeing everyone; and Happy Holidays. Thanks again Frederick and Barbie for these amazing parties. Eddie.

#4 SeaLife842

SeaLife842

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 93 posts
  • Gender Status::couple
  • Interests:working on it
  • Lifestyle Status:get back to it
  • I Live In::miami, florida
  • My Boat Is A::40 sedan bridge
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We have one...yea
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted November 22 2011 - 02:37 AM

Barbi, we appreciate your sexy and scandalous Christmas photos! However, we think, in the name of equality Frederick's Santa picture should have been posted as well. Accordingly, we took the opportunity to post a picture of Frederick we took last year.

Attached File  santanaked.jpg   4.92KB   3 downloads

BarbiGirl, our game plan (if this all works out), is to work half-day on Thursday and jump on the boat by early Thursday afternoon leaving Coconut Grove. Depending on the seas and weather, we may anchor by Temptation Island Thursday night and head towards Lake Sylvia, Friday morning. We expect to be travelling north with another couple on a 33 Bertram. We also expect to pick up another couple by Bahia Mar on Friday. Let us know your travel plans.

#5 BellaVitaBoy

BellaVitaBoy

Swinging Yacht Master

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 186 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple, I'm the other half of Barbie :)
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest voyeur and I LOVE watching Barbie have fun teasing & flashing in public. And of course we also enjoy meeting sexy new friends for playful, erotic, swinging activities. We Love ALL that the lifestyle has to offer!
  • Lifestyle Status:We love swing club, conventions, parties, and of course, our Clothing-Optional boat parties!
  • I Live In::Miami Baby!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391 Sedan Bridge named "Barbie Girl" with ALL the Toys, Bells & Whistles and a hydraulic platform carrying an Avon inflatable dinghy named "Little Barbie"!

Posted November 22 2011 - 06:20 AM

HAHA! Very funny SeaLife842!

It sounds like you have a great plan in place! Count us in!

Our wild, fun, sexy friends, the "Ultimates" will be flying down on Thursday night at 8:00 to spend the weekend at our highly anticipated WinterFest Boat Parade Party Weekend! So anytime after 8:00 we are open, available and up for anything. We live in a high rise condo on a open bay on the ICW a couple miles north of Temptation Island, and we have a marina downstairs, so we have lots of options.... we can join you at Temptation Island, or we can meet in the bay by our condo, or you can join us at our condo for a little soiree, and then we can all caravan together up to Lake Sylvia Friday morning.

Think about it and let's make a plan, you know that we love to start the weekend party early!
All the Best,
BellaVitaBoy
Posted Image The Original #1 And ONLY Clothing-Optional Monthly Lifestyle Boat Raft-Up Parties!
Sometimes Imitated..., but NEVER Duplicated!

#6 DavidCaroline

DavidCaroline

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • Interests:Boating, SCUBA, Cycling, Tennis, Yoga, Standup Paddling.
  • Lifestyle Status:Both Bi-curious and clothing-optional, soft swing for now....who knows about later!
  • I Live In::Boca Raton, Florida
  • My Boat Is A::In between boats right now...excellent deckhands though!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Paddle Board, Kayak or Canoe
  • My Dive Platform Is:My Boat Has No Dive Platform,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:Excellent deckhands/former boaters who will donate some of the expenses. We know what boating costs, so no worries here.
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Hot Playful Female, Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted November 23 2011 - 08:12 AM

HI, we're lookin for a ride....great deckhands and will share costs.

#7 pinkgiant

pinkgiant

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • Gender Status::Single male
  • Interests:Boating, Fishing, Unhibited Sex.
  • Lifestyle Status:a clothing-optional / nude recreation enthusiast
  • I Live In::Palmetto Bay, FL
  • My Boat Is A::23' Proline Sport, 225HP Outboard; Can sleep 2.
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a boat.
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses, I Will Donate $100 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted November 23 2011 - 07:41 PM

Just to let y'all know that we plan to be there for our December Regatta. My plans are to meet up at Temptation Island or Barbi/BellaVitaBoy's condo for the caravan to the Friday night Lake Sylvia raft up party.

I am happy to provide shuttle service for our weekend outing! Just give a call and be on time. My mobile phone number is (305) 793-4474.

Let's PAR-TAY!!!!! :P

Norm

Attached Files

#8 Relax

Relax

Gilligan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple married 35yr
  • Interests:We enjoy boating and meeting Sexy/Fun interesting people
  • Lifestyle Status:soft swinger/enjoy boating/fun loving couple
  • I Live In::Barrie, Ontario Canada
  • My Boat Is A::We have a 32ft sedan cruiser can sleep 4 fun open minded people.
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:we have a boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted November 23 2011 - 09:14 PM

Look forward to cuming to the December Boat Parade now that we are in Fort Lauderdale and out of the Canadian winter. Will see you there Friday with Bells on our!!!!!!!!!!!! ready to see all the unwrapped Presents.

#9 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • 885 posts

Posted November 24 2011 - 08:55 AM

HI, we're lookin for a ride....great deckhands and will share costs.

Welcome David & Caroline!

We got your email and we've got you confirmed aboard the Barbie Girl boat for the boat parade Saturday! We will email you complete details and confirmation, but plan for the shuttle boat to pick you up at Bahia Cabana Saturday at 3:00 PM. We look forward to seeing you then! It's going to be a GREAT time!!!
Kisses,
Barbie ;)

#10 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • 885 posts

Posted November 24 2011 - 09:05 AM

Happy Thanksgiving!

BellaVitaBoy and I are so very thankful for all the wonderful friends we've met through the Bella Vita Boat Club, and we wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving, and look forward to seeing everyone in 2 weeks at our annual Holidays raft-up party at the WinterFest Boat Parade!

Posted Image Posted Image
Kisses,
Barbie ;)

#11 SeaLife842

SeaLife842

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • 93 posts
  • Interests:working on it
  • Lifestyle Status:get back to it
  • I Live In::miami, florida
  • My Boat Is A::40 sedan bridge
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We have one...yea

Posted November 25 2011 - 11:02 AM

HAHA! Very funny SeaLife842!

It sounds like you have a great plan in place! Count us in!

Our wild, fun, sexy friends, the "Ultimates" will be flying down on Thursday night at 8:00 to spend the weekend at our highly anticipated WinterFest Boat Parade Party Weekend! So anytime after 8:00 we are open, available and up for anything. We live in a high rise condo on a open bay on the ICW a couple miles north of Temptation Island, and we have a marina downstairs, so we have lots of options.... we can join you at Temptation Island, or we can meet in the bay by our condo, or you can join us at our condo for a little soiree, and then we can all caravan together up to Lake Sylvia Friday morning.

Think about it and let's make a plan, you know that we love to start the weekend party early!

Happy Turkey Day!
Posted Image

Sounds Great! All options sound GREAT to us.
Posted Image

#12 challotehead

challotehead

Gilligan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Gender Status::c
  • Interests:eating partying paddleboarding sex no tan lines
  • Lifestyle Status:swingers nudists etc...
  • I Live In::s fl
  • My Boat Is A::I Don't Have A Boat
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:you will not be dissappointed to have us on your boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Hot Playful Female, Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted November 25 2011 - 03:22 PM

Jon & Summer are definitely in for at least Saturday.....We can cum earlier if someone can host us Friday night.....We are loads of fun, bring delicious food and make great mates.....

#13 colleen

colleen

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • 84 posts
  • I Live In::Hallandale and Boynton Beach
  • My Boat Is A::34' Tiara Sport Fish
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'

Posted November 26 2011 - 05:53 PM

We will be there on Friday, looking forward to see all my friends, :rolleyes: and make some new ones, :thumbsup: Barbie and Fredrick always have the best parties on the water, :funmeter2: so do not hesitate come join us.
Colleen Patrice hugs and kisses

#14 Ultimates

Ultimates

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 73 posts
  • Gender Status::Playful Couple
  • Interests:Diving, motorcycles, cats, in-line skating, dancing, drinking and fun fun fun
  • Lifestyle Status:Open Relationship (if we like you)
  • I Live In::Chicago
  • My Boat Is A::I don't have a boat. Don't even have a car.
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We're witty, pretty and can make you laugh. We will also give you $$$
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $200 To My Host Boat

Posted November 27 2011 - 11:24 AM

OMG we wouldn't miss this for ANYTHING!!! We were given free tickets to anywhere by Kevin's wealthy boss and, instead of going to Fiji, Easter Island, Barcelona, Costa Rica or even Paris, we knew immediately what we wanted to do: ATTEND THE BELLAVITABOATCLUB NAKED SWINGERS REGATTA and see our FAVORITE PEOPLE EVER!!!!!
:yahoo:

Gorgeous Barbie :bouncingboobies1: , with her warm, angelic hospitality, movie-star looks, amazing body and perfect, gravity-defying ass! Fredrick and his sexy hair, luscious intellect, naughty, sparkling blue eyes and killer-fun wit! Maybe our fantasy of fucking them together (our life-long goal) will finally come true!!!!!!

We can't wait to see our old friends and meet new friends. Teri can't wait to suck old cock and new cock! Kevin can't wait to get naked and be forced to give in and let random women suck his cock! :tent: Teri can't wait to tease the hell out of Fredrick and tickle his balls with her tongue :smileyblowjob: , stick her finger in his ass and follow his orders (which usually include showing her pussy to everyone, including strangers, haplessly floating by)!

We want to forget the cold, crummy weather of Chicago and revel in the (relative) warmth of Miami, the glow of the stars of the BellaVitaBoatClub, the fun of the boats, the freedom of nakedness and the thrill of the wild, unfettered sexual activity ... our minds are there already; our bodies will soon follow.

Can't wait to see/meet you all! And worship you in our own special way ;)

#15 playing hooky

playing hooky

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Interests:we enjoy meeting like minded people. we enjoy anything outdoors and simply having a good time with good people
  • Lifestyle Status:full swing and exhibitionist
  • I Live In::okeechobee,fl
  • My Boat Is A::23 ft console
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:we have a boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted November 27 2011 - 08:49 PM

:tree34: Ho Ho Ho here we cum!!!! We have missed the last couple of parties and can't stay away any longer from our Bella Vita family!! We have missed all our sexy Bella Vita friends . :boobbounce: We will be cumming in on Friday afternoon and joining in on all the sexy holiday fun! Although at Christmas it is a time for giving, :3D-emonicon139: what better place to do some giving and recieving!!! :animated-69: We will be counting the days !! :anicandyc:!

Gary and Cindy xoxox

#16 twohotinfl

twohotinfl

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:Full swap
  • Lifestyle Status:full swingers
  • I Live In::Naples, FL
  • My Boat Is A::We don't have a boat
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We'll donate towards boat expenses
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Hot Playful Female, Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses, I Will Donate $100 To My Host Boat

Posted November 28 2011 - 04:49 PM

Yes, we'd like to RSVP; Melanie & Daniel

Attached Files

• Attached File  us-5.jpg   37.65KB   12 downloads

#17 alfrace

alfrace

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Interests:fish ,dive cycle,golf
  • Lifestyle Status:soft swinger
  • I Live In::miami beach
  • My Boat Is A::open fish
  • My Dive Platform Is:My Boat Has No Dive Platform,

Posted November 29 2011 - 07:36 AM

We are cumming to Party!!!!

#18 prbylisa

prbylisa

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 18 posts
  • Interests:meeting new people, promoting my business, networking, having fun in the sun, partying
  • Lifestyle Status:bi like to be with other girls but open to try some different things. I own my own business which is a sophiticated line of bed room accessories, along with massage items, lingerie, lubes, lotions, lots of pheromone based products which really get you hot horny and ready to go. This will be new to us and we're very excited.
  • I Live In::Sugarloaf Fl
  • My Boat Is A::21ft pontoon boat but is awaiting a part so it will be running correctly so my 1st few parties I will need a host please.
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" with Outboard Engines,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a boat but is currently under repair so need a host for 1st few parties.
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Hot Playful Female, Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up

Posted November 29 2011 - 12:36 PM

Kevin and I would really like to attend this event. I love anything that revolves around sexy fun people, christmas and all the giving and the lights, being on the water, the celebrations just everything and we had such an awesome time at the nov regatta. Hate we had to leave early. We just don't have our boat ready and probably wouldn't be ideal to use until warmer months anyway. WE are looking for a host boat so if anyone has extra space we are willing to pay the cost for hosting us. Also if u have some space for some of my pure romance goodies that everyone seemed to enjoy at the nov regatta that would be amazing too. I will be just cuming out of surgery so gonna be limited on amount of real fun I want to have but not ever hole will be outta commission. If nothing else and Barbie and Fredrick have room we might just cum for the amazing parade. Looking forward to hoping to meet some new people and seeing some of the fun exciting and entertaining people from Nov. I will also post on looking for a host boat too. Can't wait!!!!
Pure Romance by Lisa
I spice up the bedroom like pampered chef spices up the kitchen
Putting the 'O' back in Romance
This is not your Typical Party
843-325-7161
www.lisaspureromance.com
huberl10@yahoo.com
www.lisahuber.pureromance.com

#19 danidip1

danidip1

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Gender Status::couple male/female
  • Interests:we are looking for female friends to party with
  • Lifestyle Status:soft swinger
  • I Live In::ft. Lauderdale, FL.
  • My Boat Is A::i dont have a boat
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:can bring food, drinks or whatever is needed
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted November 29 2011 - 05:37 PM

what's up bella vita fam!! we had lots of fun as usual with all of you guys last party an cant wait for the christmas parade . we would love to come out on friday so if anyone does have room for us ( we know our long lost cousin kevin is probably sick of us fucking all over his boat :) lol ) we would love to join you. cant wait to see everyone again !!!!

#20 zinfull

zinfull

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • Interests:Ummmm boating and sex
  • Lifestyle Status:Its secret
  • I Live In::Fort Lauderdale, FL
  • My Boat Is A::1
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Luxury Yacht 46'-55'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:1
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted November 30 2011 - 09:45 AM

:anicandyc: We miss our naughty lil Bella Vita Elves and will try to make it for the Friday night fun. We'll call you from shore before we leave in case you need anything/anybody. Zinfull

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users