MexItalian's Content

There have been 4 items by MexItalian (Search limited from 08-May 23)

Sort by                Order  

#4310 June 12th '09 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party We...

Posted by MexItalian on May 19 2009 - 03:18 PM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

Glenda and I had so much fun at the May regatta :flashboobies: we want to cum to the June one too...It is also my birthday. :animated-blowjob: ..21 years old. :animated-anal: The only problem is...we no longer have a boat...any suggestions? :funmeter2: Smokin_man will do the grillin :3D-emonicon018: Little Devil, ain't I?
Please email at... smokin_man66@yahoo.com any invitations and we will pick the best boat to stay on for Saturday Nite. :animated-cowgirl:

#4242 May 8th '09 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Week...

Posted by MexItalian on April 25 2009 - 12:32 PM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

We are excited to get back into the regatta. We have missed the sexy people that know how to party on a floating city, "Bella Vita Ville"!
I, "Smokinman" will be honored to BREAK Fredrick's new outdoor kitchen...I mean break it in...

We are looking forward to partying on the high seas...See you all Friday nite!!

#3543 July 11th 2008 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Weeke...

Posted by MexItalian on June 27 2008 - 11:01 PM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

Hey guys...I am going to take care of Barbie for her Birthday if she gives me a belated B day gift...! Lova ya!!!! :3D-emonicon024:

#3471 June 6th '08 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Wee...

Posted by MexItalian on June 06 2008 - 03:42 PM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

WOW! This ones going to be BIG! :2dick: I mean the party. The bad news is we will be there Saturday. :welcome55: So save some :2tits: :3D-emonicon022: :z-LolLolLolLol: :funmeter2: :3D-emonicon003: IT"s ANTHONY'S BIRTHDAY!!!!