Photo

May 8th '09 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Weekend!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
36 replies to this topic

#1 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted December 01 2008 - 01:36 AM

:anicandyc: May 8th-10th 2009 "Bikinis, Weenies & Martinis" Regatta :3D-emonicon140:

Please confirm your attendance here for the this TOTALLY NAKED regatta by clicking below on the "Add Reply" button at the top and bottom of this page that looks like this - Posted Image.

:z-LolLolLolLol: PLEASE Remember
Don't get left out, registration is free for first timers. Just register a detailed and thoughtful posting here and helped "spread the word".

:boating: Please Note... Since this is a Naked Party ONLY for fun & exciting people, any skimpy or lame boring postings that say nothing about you or just say, "we're coming, can't wait" will NOT give you free admission to the party. Lame posters can attend for a $40 donation. For a complete definition of what a "thoughtful posting" is and a "boring or lame" posting is, go to BellaVitaBoatClub.com/definitions.htm and look at "Gotta Nada", "Lame Brain" and "Thoughtful Postings".

:mmparty: Don't get left out baby! Don't Miss The Boat!!! See for yourself what everyone has been saying about these parties by going to the "Past Party-Goer" section. Take a look at everyone that's been coming to all our past parties. THAT will show you what you've been missing.
:beachsunburn:
THEN Click the "Add Reply" button, that looks like this, Posted Image located on the right at either the top or bottom of this page, and let everyone know that you're coming to this wild Weekend Regatta Slumber Party. Tell a little bit about yourself, what you've experienced at our past parties, and if this is your first party, then check out what all the other first-timers have had to say about these parties by going to: http://www.bellavitaboatclub.com/forums/index.php?showforum=4

Then make your own posting about why you are excited to attend and...
Lets Get Ready To PARTY NAKED!!! :boat:

Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#2 David & Cindy

David & Cindy

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • I Live In::Miami, FL
  • My Boat Is A::Center console fishing boat
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" with Outboard Engines,

Posted April 13 2009 - 06:04 PM

May Day is here :mmparty: We will be attending this month :girlpower: Sun and Fun we can't wait.We might miss a few regattas now and then but when we arrive it's like we have been to everyone of them :z-dreams: . Our motto "PLAY IN MAY" I have an idea :z-any-help: ,All you bellavita friends get your boat ready and lets :z-LolLolLolLol: :ass: :kicking: :bright_idea: . Sea ya soon, Cindy :tweeted: and Dave :boating:

#3 FLsaxman76

FLsaxman76

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • Gender Status::m
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:I Don't Own A Boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:I Have No Boat, So No Dive Platform,

Posted April 14 2009 - 09:15 PM

Hey everyone!

I'm brand new to this whole "shin-dig" and really interested in having some great times. I actually just created my profile today and was looking through the website and realized that everyone here is just really wanting to have a great time... I am indeed a single sailer :z-any-help: womp womp* i know... lol, but this single sailor has PLENTY to offer when it comes to fun :funmeter2: ... I'm 6'2, black hair with light brown eyes, tanned skin with a shaved body (except for my legs) and really keeping in great shape :2dick: . I love making new experiences and i am sure there will be some great experiences that i'll be sharing and learning!

I was actually reading some of the "post event" comments left by others and everyone seems to be feeling so welcomed and the hospitality seems really inviting. I would LOVE to come to the party in May because I really would love the experience that the party seems to bring! Fun in the sun being absolutely naked (which i have never done before and REALLY WANT TO DO!), and meeting some genuinely great people seems like a great interest for me. Like I told Barbi, the first thing that caught my attention on the website was that it was non-profit. That really showed me that people are here to JUST HAVE FUN and I love the idea. Absolutely love it :tweeted: . I'm loads of fun and I love mingling with anyone and everyone!

Really looking forward to coming along! Again, like I said, I'm brand new to this whole website so I THINK this is me confirming that I am coming (if Barbi approves?. Take a look on my profile if you wanna know more about me. And if you have a specific question, definitely email me or post it on here... I'll be checking this daily :)

Stephan
(by the way... the women here are ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!! :loveeyes: can't wait to smile and meet!!!)

#4 BellaVitaBoy

BellaVitaBoy

Swinging Yacht Master

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 186 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple, I'm the other half of Barbie :)
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest voyeur and I LOVE watching Barbie have fun teasing & flashing in public. And of course we also enjoy meeting sexy new friends for playful, erotic, swinging activities. We Love ALL that the lifestyle has to offer!
  • Lifestyle Status:We love swing club, conventions, parties, and of course, our Clothing-Optional boat parties!
  • I Live In::Miami Baby!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391 Sedan Bridge named "Barbie Girl" with ALL the Toys, Bells & Whistles and a hydraulic platform carrying an Avon inflatable dinghy named "Little Barbie"!

Posted April 15 2009 - 12:51 PM

"Bikinis, Weenies & Martinis" Regatta

:boating: This month's party is extra special!

Barbie and I have been been working on a special summer kitchen and bar that we designed for the back of our boat.
Posted Image
I know, it sounds crazy, but we wanted more entertainment facilities so we could transform our cockpit and swim platform into an outdoor tiki bar. (don't laugh, it's a sickness I know lol).
:)
So we plan to have it finished and ready to put to good use at this reatta. (If it's not ready, then we're sure going to look stupid, that's for sure lol).
:funmeter2:
So to break in our new bar, on Saturday we are hosting a very special Happy Hour on our boat with Bikinis, Weenies and Martinis!
:z-any-help:
Girls will either be wearing their bikinis or just their bikini tan lines! Guys will bring their weenies and everyone is invited to bring their favorite martinis to share.
:loveeyes:
Posted Image
Posted Image :2dick: Barbie will be serving her special martini called a "Bikini Martini" and I will be grilling weenies, hamburgers, chicken and anything else that anyone wants to bring.
:tweeted: So cum one, cum all to this month's Very Special

"Bikinis, Weenies & Martinis" Regatta

:boat:

All the Best,
BellaVitaBoy
Posted Image The Original #1 And ONLY Clothing-Optional Monthly Lifestyle Boat Raft-Up Parties!
Sometimes Imitated..., but NEVER Duplicated!

#5 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • 885 posts
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted April 21 2009 - 05:12 AM

Posted ImageOkay, in preparation for our Very Special Bikinis, Weenies & Martinis Party...

:funmeter2: Here is my special Bikini Martini that I will be serving.

Bikini Martini
"An awesome drink to sip at Bella VitaVille! Garnish with an orange wheel."
Posted Image

INGREDIENTS
  • 1 fluid ounce coconut rum
  • 3/4 fluid ounce vodka
  • 1 fluid ounce pineapple juice
  • 1 dash grenadine syrup
DIRECTIONS
  • Combine rum, vodka and pineapple juice in a drink shaker. Shake firmly until frothy. Pour in a martini glass, add a touch of grenadine in the middle. Garnish with an orange wheel.
  • For a smoother taste, add a little guava or mango juice.
This is a VERY Special party, but it won't be a party without YOU. :z-any-help:

But to cum, you need to register with your posting here. So post now so everyone can see that you'll be cumming to the party! Invite all your friends!

It's going to be a GREAT time!!!

Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#6 islandsduo

islandsduo

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • 101 posts
  • Gender Status::c
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Luxury Yacht 46'-55'

Posted April 22 2009 - 03:46 PM

Update,

Unfortunately, Brian picked up a nasty ear infection and the Doc said stay home andout of the water. So, we'll be unable to make the party this week.

Have fun, and boat safe everyone..

Attached File  bellavitabarbi0808080.jpg   37.71KB   39 downloads

#7 colleen

colleen

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 84 posts
  • I Live In::Hallandale and Boynton Beach
  • My Boat Is A::34' Tiara Sport Fish
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),

Posted April 24 2009 - 07:58 AM

Sorry I am late posting we have been really busy with all our Canadians friends visiting us, and we still have a couple here.

We would not miss this regetta, can not wait for Barbies special martini, and of course Fredricks weenie ,you know which one. :z-any-help:

Of course always love to see all of our friends. :loveeyes: :tweeted:
Hoping to meet some new ones.

Every month the regatta is always full of surprises and a lot of entertainment, Thank you in advance Barbie and Fredrick :funmeter2: I am sure this will be a wonderful weekend as usual, can not wait to see everyone.

Love Colleen Patrice

#8 FLsaxman76

FLsaxman76

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Gender Status::m

Posted April 24 2009 - 04:44 PM

Hey Everyone!

Really looking forward to meeting everyone as this will be my first event! :2dick: But since I am a single sailor and I dont have a boat, I guess I have to wait to see if someone would invite me on theirs... :funmeter2:

I posted initially up top so take a look! To anyone who invited me on their boat, i would be MORE than happy to help pay for gas and bring alcohol/food. :loveeyes: I wouldn't mind grilling either. I hate when other people smooch off me, and I never am that way with anyone for any reason what-so-ever. I am more than happy (and most assuredly able!) to help cover any cost or expenses my host might have. Really, it would be MY sincere pleasure to offer both my services and my hands :boating: haha... Barbi mentioned that there might be some interest in having some live music sometime since she is aware that I travel for playing the sax for gigs and events and such. I usually play with a live band (a drummer, bassist, or even a piano player and singer), but since I know this is something that you would like to have, then what I can do is I can actually meet with my guys and do a recording loop which I could bring with me on the next regatta (which I hope to attend). That way, I can play for you all with the track in the back while you all dance the night away. It sounds fabulous actually. :tweeted: I love to play. So playing under the stars at night with the moon out, beautiful women dancing and everyone just laughing the night away. :) Sounds really fantastic eh? Willing to do anything to help anyone else out. I really would love to be apart of the event!

There are actually two women that are friends of mine. I'm trying to get to come with me. I've spoken to them about the idea, but they are definitely a bit nervous. i'll continue to work them over :z-any-help: so that they'll lighten up about it lol. But we'll see!

Let me know if anyone is interested in helping this single hot sailor out! Really will do my best to make it a fun filled weekend!!!

#9 MexItalian

MexItalian

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted April 25 2009 - 12:32 PM

We are excited to get back into the regatta. We have missed the sexy people that know how to party on a floating city, "Bella Vita Ville"!
I, "Smokinman" will be honored to BREAK Fredrick's new outdoor kitchen...I mean break it in...

We are looking forward to partying on the high seas...See you all Friday nite!!

#10 Ultimates

Ultimates

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 73 posts
  • Gender Status::Playful Couple
  • Interests:Diving, motorcycles, cats, in-line skating, dancing, drinking and fun fun fun
  • Lifestyle Status:Open Relationship (if we like you)
  • I Live In::Chicago
  • My Boat Is A::I don't have a boat. Don't even have a car.
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We're witty, pretty and can make you laugh. We will also give you $$$
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $200 To My Host Boat

Posted April 25 2009 - 03:10 PM

Once again, another beautiful weekend is coming up. And it will be filled with Bikini Martinis. You rock Barbie! :z-any-help: Add bikinis (or not) and weenies and this regatta is going to be smokin hot! :funmeter2:

Sadly, we won't be coming until June. :loveeyes:

So have another great regatta weekend. We will see you lovely people very soon!

Kevin and Teri

PS-We plan on bringing a sizzling hot couple with us.

#11 bnaked4

bnaked4

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • 131 posts
  • I Live In::Hallandale, FL
  • My Boat Is A::30' Searay
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 24'-30'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted April 25 2009 - 03:49 PM

Wow, old friends coming back out to join the party, we wouldn't miss it for the world. We will probably arrive Saturday morning, can't wait to see everyone.

Stu and Glenda

#12 zinfull

zinfull

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • 101 posts
  • Interests:Ummmm boating and sex
  • Lifestyle Status:Its secret
  • I Live In::Fort Lauderdale, FL
  • My Boat Is A::1
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Luxury Yacht 46'-55'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:1
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted April 25 2009 - 09:25 PM

"Bella Vita Ville"!

Thats great... why didnt we think of that sooner???? :z-any-help:

#13 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • 885 posts

Posted April 26 2009 - 10:39 AM

Zinfull, we've called our little floating city of rafted boats, "Bella Vita Ville" for years! I'm going to tell BellaVitaBoy that you don't read any of his emails LOL!!!

SmokinMan, We're super excited to have SmokinMan, Anthony and Glenda on our boat helping with the BBQ chef duties, (and sweet little Glenda... well BellaVitaBoy says he's got some other "duties" for you LOL.

FLSaxMan, we're very excited to have you playing live music for all of us at the party. Bring your backup band's music on CD or MP3 player and we'll play it right through our big sound system while you play your sax LIVE! If you don't find a cabin to stay in, then you are welcome to stay in my sedan bridge. It's big, dry, shaded and even has a little air conditioning in it. And if you can bring a cute date with you, then we can upgrade you to a place to stay in our air conditioned salon, which we reserve for couples only. We look forward to meeting you!

Everyone, tell all your friends to come to this month's party! It's going to be a great time and we don't want them to miss it!
Kisses,
Barbie ;)

#14 HardcoreOffshore

HardcoreOffshore

Gilligan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Female
  • Interests:Sex, Boating, Sex
  • Lifestyle Status:Swinger
  • I Live In::FL
  • My Boat Is A::Formula PC-40
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:.
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted April 26 2009 - 12:10 PM

Posted Image

We will be attending Exxxotica Miami Beach Friday and (Saturday?) and then moving north a bit to join the party.

Posted Image

So I will txt / call / radio Barbi to let her know if we will show up Saturday afternoon or Sunday morning. We can't miss out on the Bella Vita antics completely.

Click on icons above to see details

#15 playtime100

playtime100

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted April 27 2009 - 11:47 AM

We are new to the Regatta but not new to the lifestyle or :z-any-help: or :tweeted: or :funmeter2: or :loveeyes: but we don't have a float to get freaky on.

We can bring lots of food and :2dick: . We will bring our sleeping bags...

:)
Lori

Attached Files

#16 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • 885 posts

Posted April 29 2009 - 09:04 AM

Hello and Welcome Playtime100!

We're on a cruise out in the middle of the ocean right now with very limited internet access, but saw your posting and wanted to let you know that we will make room for you on our boat!

So make 100% for certain plans to attend because we've got room for you on our boat with your sleeping bags in our salon. If someone offers you a private cabin, we'll certainly understand, but at least now you know that you've for sure got a place to stay.

We will be arriving early Friday and staying through Sunday and would love for you to join us for the entire weekend. We can pick you up at the docks and drop you back off in our dinghy.

We look forward to meeting you and having a GREAT weekend! :z-any-help:
Kisses,
Barbie ;)

#17 wewant2play

wewant2play

Gilligan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)

Posted April 29 2009 - 12:13 PM

Looking good for the next party :z-any-help: We will be there --- looks like the old gang is coming back NICE :loveeyes: --- really looking forward to next weeks party :funmeter2: SEE everyone then --- kisses and hugs

#18 sflBlondeDiver

sflBlondeDiver

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 70 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Female
  • Gender Status::f

Posted April 30 2009 - 08:56 AM

Hi All! It looks like we are going to have a great group :) for May's Bella Vita naked boat party! And it's a theme party too! :boating:

My best friend is going to be in town from Ohio so I won't be able to come out for the whole weekend, :boat: but we would like to join the party for the day on Saturday! :yahoo: I'll contact Chuck to get a ride out :boat: if it's OK with everyone for us to hang out on your boats for the day! :2dick:

I'm trying to figure out what to make to add to the theme :ass: ....I was thinking about jello shots? Oh, and some fun food too! Let me know if you have a request! :loveeyes:

I am looking forward (scared?) :tweeted: to introducing my best friend to everyone...she's a trouper and shouldn't be too shocked at all the naked fun we have at these parties. :z-any-help: She has heard many stories....it's time for her to see first hand! :funmeter2:

See you in May! Party on!

#19 Bad

Bad

Advanced Boater

• Members
  • 40 posts
  • Interests:Partying and Sex, Lots of Sex!!!
  • Lifestyle Status:Full Swap, Open Relationship.
  • I Live In::Pompano
  • My Boat Is A::46' Riviera
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:we somehow now have two!

Posted April 30 2009 - 05:45 PM

Looking forward to the "Bikinis, Weenies & Martinis" Regatta!!! I'm bringing the Weenie! :loveeyes:

I have had such a great time and have met so many fun people the last two parties, I'm hooked!

sflBlondeDiver :2dick: has a girlfriend :funmeter2: in town so we can't stay overnight :) But who knows.....

Looking for an invite to hang out on a boat :tweeted: for the day and have some fun :z-any-help: Will bring lots of good food and stuff!!!

#20 Sebastian100

Sebastian100

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • Interests:Anything on the water, in the water, or under the water...oh, and sex...likin' that a lot too!
  • Lifestyle Status:Him-Hardcore Everything...Her-Almost Nudist
  • I Live In::Miami
  • My Boat Is A::PWC
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Jet Ski or Wave Runner
  • My Dive Platform Is:My Boat Has No Dive Platform,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:N/A
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food

Posted May 01 2009 - 06:11 PM

IM BACK

Yeah I know it's been a while but I (we're) back!!! That's right, the me is now again a WE

I finally talked the Mrs into her first Regatta!!! WooHoo...She has never been to a naked event before much less a lifestlye event and would have never considered anything with the word "swing" in it.................................But................................Times they are a changin'!!! Maybe I can at least get her into one of Barbie's BV Bikinis!!!

I'm sure she will be a good sport about the whole thing and I can't wait to see all of the gang...I think it's been a year and I sure am having Barbie withdrawl!!

I actually got rid of the boat :tweeted: so we will be coming by on the new jet ski...Hoping to have another boat this fall but in the meantime, at least we can get to the party! :z-any-help:

BV Boy, fire up that grill cuz I'm bringin' the BEEF...............................................and some meat for the grill too :funmeter2:

Can't wait to see everbody :loveeyes:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users