Photo

June 6th '08 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Weekend!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
52 replies to this topic

#1 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted November 24 2007 - 01:05 PM

June 6th-8th 2008 Regatta

Please confirm your attendance here for the this TOTALLY NAKED regatta by clicking below on the red and blue flashing "Post Here / Add Reply" button at the top and bottom of this page that looks like this - Posted Image.

PLEASE Remember
Don't get left out, registration is free for first timers. Just register a detailed and thoughtful posting here and helped "spread the word".

Please Note... Since this is a Naked Party ONLY for fun & exciting people, any skimpy or lame boring postings that say nothing about you or just say, "we're coming, can't wait" will NOT let you attend the party for free. Lame posters can attend for a $40 donation. For a complete definition of what a "thoughtful posting" is and a "boring or lame" posting is, go to BellaVitaBoatClub.com/definitions.htm and look at "Gotta Nada", "Lame Brain" and "Thoughtful Postings".

Don't get left out baby! Don't Miss The Boat!!! See for yourself what everyone has been saying about these parties by going to the "Past Party-Goer" section. Take a look at everyone that's been coming to all our past parties. THAT will show you what you've been missing.

THEN Click the red and blue flashing "Post Here/Add Reply" button, that looks like this, Posted Image located on the right at either the top or bottom of this page, and let everyone know that you're coming to this wild Weekend Regatta Slumber Party. Tell a little bit about yourself, what you've experienced at our past parties, and if this is your first party, then why you are excited to attend and...
Lets Get Ready To PARTY NAKED!!! :anicandyc:

Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#2 junglevines

junglevines

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • Gender Status::male
  • Interests:LIFE!
  • Lifestyle Status:Passive!
  • I Live In::Miami, Florida
  • My Boat Is A::no boat
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • My Dive Platform Is:Difficult To Walk Across,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:no boat!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted April 28 2008 - 02:29 PM

Hey Folks,

June appears to be the month for us to actually get on the water and not work. YEAH!!!!

We are looking forward to finally getting back and have fun at the famous Naked Regatta once again. Recently, my wife and I discussed the group that participates in these regattas, and agree its the friendliest and most fun mixture of people that we have met.

Reminiscing past regatta produced some of the most sexually erotic moments that by far, we would never have even contemplated would have happened.

Lets see: :trampoline:

1. Fredrick points out your wife is calling you. I think she wants you on the island NOW!!! I jump in, camera held above the water as I frantically swim, across the treacherous water, so many naked bodies, towards Temptation Island. Two ladies bonded with rope having a sizzling time on Temptation Island (check back regatta photos Sept 07). You won't believe it!!! :animated-missionary:

2. Our poor little inflatable boat bonded in rope between tow larger boats rocking with sexual heat. Cool the tubes they are melting!!!!!!!

3. The heat..Oh my! The heat!! The barbecue grills fired up emitting some very sensuous aroma. That doesn't smell like meat..what is it? Honey its about time you learn about the birds, bees and beyond. How soon you forget. :animated-69:

4. Baby your top is off! Who's that spanking you? Did i hear him say..Who's Your Daddy???? :animated-cowgirl:

5. Get over here Mr. photographer you're missing it. What do you want? Is that a beautiful damsel rope bond in the most exquisite knots suspended above the sailboats deck. She doesn't look like a distressed damsel to me. :animated-blowjob:

6. Naked kayakers....Can't be? :animated-blowjob:

7. Is that guy dressed like a girl, flashing the approaching curious jet skis? What I'm I drinking? :animated-missionary:

8. Resting my eyes when the boats rocks...open my eyes...a most remarkable naked lady standing over me (no clue who she was). I immediately make an offering to almighty Neptune....Thank you! MERMAIDS do exist!!!! :animated-anal:

9. I'm below deck visiting a very nice catamaran and I hear...You want to play with us? Sure! What games do have? Excuse me? You want me to play doctor and you're my WHAT? :funmeter2:

10. Every regatta is a new adventure and loads of fun. :animated-doggiestyle:

Barbie and Fredrick, our gracious hostess and host, are two of the most awesome people you will meet.

Anyone still hesitating on attending? Just Do It!!!!! You won't regret it. There's absolutely no pressure, so simply lay back and enjoy life!

We plan on arriving on Saturday and departing...who knows? Have always been day trippers but its time to stay later and check out the nighttime activities. May leave around 10 PM.

See you guys there!

Brian & Greta

#3 LC1

LC1

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Gender Status::c
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Sailboat With Cabin
  • My Dive Platform Is:Cannot Walk Across,

Posted May 02 2008 - 04:29 PM

happy to pay the $40 :-)

#4 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • 885 posts
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted May 12 2008 - 05:25 AM

"Summer Camp" Is Here!!! :funmeter2:

It's like "Summer Camp" for adults, except lots more sex!!!

WOW! The May regatta just ended last night, and I still haven't even recovered yet,
and I'm already looking forward to the June "Summer Camp" regatta. These parties have become the hight-light of our month and our little Bella Vita family has become such a special part of our life.

We really look forward to seeing everyone in June for what is usually one of the biggest parties of the year. So if you haven't posted yet, then register here now by clicking this button Posted Image at the bottom of the page and let everyone know you're coming. It's a GREAT way to start making friends right away before the party! And if you DO IT NOW, then you get a free official Bella Vita Lifeguard T-Shirt.
This is really a GREAT way to make new friends with sexy couples!!! :2love_sex: :funmeter2:
We invite you to come join us Friday night too! It's going to be a great time! And if you can't make it Friday, then come join us anytime over the weekend. We've love to have everyone join us for for our annual "Summer Camp" Party 2008!!!

ALL Guys & Girls that registers soon enough to be on this page 1, on this forum gets one of our super sexy Official Bella Vita Lifeguard T's for FREE!!!
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

To see large close up photos of all the shirt styles, Click Here

Remember that to get one of these sexy T-Shirts, you've got to register NOW so that your posting is appears on this page. If you wait too long, then there will be two pages, so do it now baby!!!

WooooooooHoooooooooo! I'm so excited for this Regatta!!! I Can't Wait!!!

Detailed directions to Temptation Island are at http://bellavitaboatclub.com/regatta/temptationisland.htm so come on out and join us. Come for the day, or stay with us all night! We're looking forward to having lots of fun.

So Get Ready For A GREAT Weekend!!!
I can't wait to meet all you new Bella Vita members!
:animated-69:
Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#5 donjulie

donjulie

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 75 posts
  • Gender Status::Married 20 yrs
  • Interests:Anything fun with friends that do not have issues
  • Lifestyle Status:Lets find out together
  • I Live In::Coral Springs
  • My Boat Is A::31' Sundancer
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:Yes we have a boat, see above
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted May 12 2008 - 02:22 PM

This is an awesome party to look forward too. We'll be there on Friday and ready to have a great time.
Can't wait to see all our BellaVita friends. The water will be warmer which always heats up the party, and the women are always smoking!!!!!
We always missed out on "Summer Camp" before but we certainly will not miss this "Summer Camp" event. See you all there.

Don & Julie
Just want to have a relaxing good time with like minded friends.

Don & Julie

#6 wpbdiver

wpbdiver

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • Gender Status::m
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cuddy Cabin
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" with Outboard Engines,

Posted May 12 2008 - 02:45 PM

This is an awesome party to look forward too. We'll be there on Friday and ready to have a great time.
Can't wait to see all our BellaVita friends. The water will be warmer which always heats up the party, and the women are always smoking!!!!!
We always missed out on "Summer Camp" before but we certainly will not miss this "Summer Camp" event. See you all there.

Don & Julie

Hi Don and Julie, excellent meeting you two this weekend, thanks for the hospitality.

"With Bells On" :funmeter2:

Scott

#7 bnaked4

bnaked4

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • I Live In::Hallandale, FL
  • My Boat Is A::30' Searay
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 24'-30'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted May 12 2008 - 09:13 PM

Hi all you wild party people

If June is hotter than May :funmeter2: we definitely cannot miss it. We’ll be there on Saturday morning ready to party all day and into the wee hours of the morning.

Looking forward to seeing all our regatta friends and meeting new ones as well.

Glenda and Stu

#8 SunNfunFl2

SunNfunFl2

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • 197 posts
  • Gender Status::couple
  • Interests:nudist, exhibitionist, or a clothing-optional , full swinger Avaition
  • Lifestyle Status:nudist, exhibitionist, or a clothing-optional , full swinger Avaition
  • I Live In::Daytona Beach
  • My Boat Is A::Sea Ray 290 Amberjack
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat

Posted May 13 2008 - 10:38 AM

We woud not miss this for the world "Summer Camp" More like Summer Bliss!!!! May's regatta was wonderful but as I have siad in the past each regatta just gets better and better.

When we get home after these parties it may take a couple of day to recoupe but it is the best memories we could ever imagine.

We are not sure what boat we will be on but we will let everyone know I will be planing what I am cooking for everyone so please post early so I will know how many to plan for. Then I can spend the reast of the month looking forward to all the sexy fun we will be having. :2love_sex:

I say we have a game of naked twister next month :funmeter2: :animated-69: :funmeter2:

Love to you all!!!!
Mark and Sandy

#9 KristhaNCody

KristhaNCody

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Female
  • Lifestyle Status:Nudist, exhibitionist, clothing optional, all of the above, full swap same room only. She loves women the most but must have a man to finish the evening. We are a young couple but age is only a number. We enjoy like bodied couples who enjoy a night of drinkinng and eating! (Good Food is sexy!)
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:I Don't Own A Boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:I Have No Boat, So No Dive Platform,

Posted May 13 2008 - 08:24 PM

FUN!! We dont know, but we would loooove to find out!

We are both castaways and landlubbers
(rafts anyone? Swab ye deck for a ride on yer boat!!?!?)

Our experince with other couples is limited (to one time, but looking forward to more)
Young cute couple,

Him: 6'0" 190 Lbs, athletic but not a body builder, very social and thinks he is funny enjoys all likes of couples and women.

Her: 5'5" 105 lbs, Sleek n sexy! enjoys men and women, social butterfly very enthusiastic

We have been going to Haulover beach since we met and just recently have entered the lifestyle world. Outside in the sun with no clothes on is our favorite place to be! Its even better with like minded folks who have boats. Hope to see all of you soon!

Attached Files

#10 islandsduo

islandsduo

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • 101 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Luxury Yacht 46'-55'

Posted May 21 2008 - 08:37 AM

#11 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • 885 posts

Posted May 22 2008 - 01:08 PM

WOW IslandsDuo, if you're going to have guests on your boat for the weekend.... THAT sure is the kind of guest so have that's for sure!!!

Also, to everyone, Several of us are taking our boats down to the Florida Keys for the Memorial Day weekend. We're making several stops at different tiki bars, restaurants, and sandbar parties at Alabama Jacks, Gilbert's, Card Sound, Holiday Isled Islamorada and Elliott Key. Complete detals are at: http://www.bellavitaboatclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=839

And if you can't join us this weekend, then be sure to post here that you'll be joining us for the June 6th regatta at Temptation Island.

Come join the fun!!!
Kisses,
Barbie ;)

#12 kp20036

kp20036

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted May 27 2008 - 11:53 AM

Posted Image

We are 2 hot 2 handle!

WE are looking for type a b and c. We are a fun exciting couple looking for an adventure. We love to get busy any and every where. I like women just as much as men. We are looking for some hot people to hang out with us on their boat cause of course we do not have one.

Email me at kp20036@hotmail.com and let me know if you want us. I am the best dancer too. If you want some big ass fun on your boat then contact me. Cause literally if you choose us there will be some big ass fun.

Posted Image

:z-yourock: :funmeter2:

Attached Files

#13 bothpisces

bothpisces

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts

Posted May 28 2008 - 01:51 PM

Count us in to. We had such a great time as last month's regatta. This time we will be arriving on Saturday. Can we trouble anyone to come and pick us up?
Our warp capable, superfabulous, superfine, capable of blowing panties off of women boat is still on back order.

Jason and Natalie

Attached Files

#14 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • 885 posts

Posted May 28 2008 - 05:46 PM

Count us in to. We had such a great time as last month's regatta. This time we will be arriving on Saturday. Can we trouble anyone to come and pick us up?
Our warp capable, superfabulous, superfine, capable of blowing panties off of women boat is still on back order.

Jason and Natalie

WooooooooooooooHoooooooooo!!! I wish we had room for you on our boat BothPisces! If we did we'd for sure love to have you on our boat for the weekend! We really enjoyed meeting you at the last party and are looking forward to seeing you again next weekend at our June regatta. Don't forget to post in the "looking for a ride" section so those with boats and an extra cabin will be able to find you there.

Also, anyone that would like to meet us in Key Largo for some fun boating this weekend, we're heading down to Key Largo tomorrow, Thursday and will stay through Sunday. Complete details are at this link: http://www.bellavitaboatclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=841

So click the link, read the details, then come on down and meet us by boat or by car... either way it will be lots of fun. Boat slips are only $2 per foot per night including all utilities, and hotel rooms are $110 per night.
Kisses,
Barbie ;)

#15 Wildthingxxx

Wildthingxxx

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 65 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • Interests:Boating, travel, partying, playing
  • Lifestyle Status:Full swap - Wildthingxxx on SDC....Wercurcpl on SLS
  • I Live In::Fort Lauderdale, FL
  • My Boat Is A::44' Express Cruiser, 2 private berths, 2 heads, air conditioned and Very Lifestyle Friendly. Located in Fort Lauderdale. We have taken it to the Abacos, Bimini, and Key West. We've lived on it for up to a month at a time. :)
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a boat

Posted May 30 2008 - 12:26 PM

Hi all!
We will be at the June 6th Regatta. As usual we plan on arriving late Friday afternoon and hopefully, with a minimum of manuevering :trampoline: , get alongside one of you beautiful people.
We had the great pleasure of spending time with Fredrick and Barbie in the Keys over the Memorial Day weekend. As you would expect they were as gracious, helpful and fun away from the Regatta as they are here.
We look forward to deploying our huge raft, "Little Temptation Island", and seeing it covered with hot, nekkid ladies :z-yourock: . Raft up weekends are the highlight of the month for us. We hope to see you there :z-welcome: .
All the best,
Frank and Lee

#16 FRANKRACHEL

FRANKRACHEL

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted May 31 2008 - 07:17 AM

We are looking for an INVITE B,C depending on the group... This will be our first boating regatta so we are new at this.. We love the water and love boating but our boat is back in Tampa..
e-mail: wtigerbeyes@yahoo.com

Looking forward to a great time on the water...

#17 Jason and Leia

Jason and Leia

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • Gender Status::couple
  • Interests:We are interested in meeting folks we get along with.
  • Lifestyle Status:Full Swap Soft
  • I Live In::Pompano Beach Fla
  • My Boat Is A::rowing craft built for two!
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We are exxxperianced boat guests.
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Hot Playful Female, Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted May 31 2008 - 12:03 PM

Let June turn the Heat up :trampoline: , I know a whole lot of BELLA VITA VILLANS that are looking forward to the greatest weekend on the Planet. Seems they were all at the same Happy Hour last night. Tee-Hee.
Maybelline and I want to join in the fun frolicing feeding frenzy of grand sexual proportions. :z-yourock: We are looking for the A,B,C plan and never leaving on Sunday. What can I say, we are easy. We will be standing on the dock at 10 a.m. Saturday waiting patiently for you to pick us up and be shuttled off to Temptation Island. Once arriving and getting immedietly naked and throwing our things below. Let the party continue because it did start Friday night you know!
Jason and Leia. We met at a Bella Vita Raft-up in Feb of 2007.

#18 boat_lovers

boat_lovers

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10 posts
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" with Outboard Engines,

Posted June 02 2008 - 08:36 PM

boat-lovers here, we are looking forward to the regatta!!! :funmeter2: This will be our first time there, so I am excited to met new friends and have fun on the boats. We love our boat and its great that we can spend time on it with new friends. :z-welcome: We will be there on Friday night sleeping :trampoline: under the moon and the stars on an air mattress, unless someone invites us aboard thier boat :z-yourock:

Can't wait to be there!!! :2tits:

Mike & Brenda :clap:

#19 havin.fun

havin.fun

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts
  • My Dive Platform Is:My Boat Has No Dive Platform,

Posted June 03 2008 - 01:34 PM

Man we're stoked! This will be our 1st time out and about. We are newbies to the scene but just the thought has made us HOT :z-yourock: . WE will be out fishing early and hope to bring some fresh fish for dinner but for sure will have lobsters to share and maybe something more to share :trampoline: . We are planning to visit other clubs while in town and looking to hook up with other naked boaters to take a trip over to Bahamas in June. Anyone interested :z-welcome: ?

#20 sflBlondeDiver

sflBlondeDiver

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 70 posts
  • Gender Status::f

Posted June 03 2008 - 07:54 PM

Hi Everyone! Barbie & Fredrick throw the best naked parties around! We wish could cum this weekend, but we have a volleyball tournament all day Sat & Sun. We hope to join the party in July so get things warmed up for us! :trampoline:

Hugs & Kisses to all you crazy, fun people! See you in July!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users