JimR's Content

There have been 8 items by JimR (Search limited from 15-May 23)

Sort by                Order  

#2652 October 6th 2007 TOTALLY NAKED Boating Regatta at Columbus Day Regatta!

Posted by JimR on October 05 2007 - 08:57 AM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

hey Sebastion ,,,, I have a couple that want to attend ,, we're planning on riding with Capt Bob ,,,,, but haven't been able to reach Him ,dropped his phone overboard ,,, ,, can you call me JUST in CASE >???????
Jimmy R 941-773-1939

HEY HEY HEY IM BACK

With some last minute planning and a whole lot of lying to the boss, I'm headin' to the party.... :z-LolLolLolLol:

Leaving the Haulover area Friday around 5:00pm and returning sometime Sunday afternoon...

Since I totally :evilB: up planning for this thing, I don't really have a raft up group as of yet....

Hell, I don't even have a date yet! :funmeter2:

Hope to see everyone this weekend...Really missed not being able to go to a few parties so I've got lots of catching up to do... :evilB:

Somebody please bring back NAKED TWISTER

When I get in the area, will try to locate poeple on the radio and cell phone to try and get in the right area before dark Friday night...Anyone rafting up solo, let me know via email at nakedboatin'@yahoo.com If you would like to raft up together WARNING It's gonna be loud and naked and wild...If you are of the more sophisticated and quite type, (and by that I mean BORING!), ya might wanna raft up far away or considering 5000 boats and 50000 people partying, just keep your :) at home on the :( this weekend....

It's gonna be :thewave: :z-crack-up: :2doggy:

#2650 October 6th 2007 TOTALLY NAKED Boating Regatta at Columbus Day Regatta!

Posted by JimR on October 04 2007 - 10:23 PM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

:z-LolLolLolLol: ,,,,, I have Kidnapped :evilB: a couple from Oregon ,,,, damn you should see her TITTS ,,,,,, :evilB: :bow: :bow: , :thewave: ,,, :z-crack-up: I'm forcing them at Gun point ,,,,, (well maybe PENIS point :( ) ,, to CUM to the regatta ,,,,,,,,, Am I out of LINE >?????? spank me if ya need tooo !!!! :funmeter2: :2doggy: ,,,,,,,,,,, see ya sooooooooon !!!! Jimmy Jam ,,
your REDNECK COUNTRY ASS BOY :) :z-ban:

#2644 October 6th 2007 TOTALLY NAKED Boating Regatta at Columbus Day Regatta!

Posted by JimR on October 04 2007 - 11:21 AM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

Woooooo Hooooooo ,,,, I quit my job just so I can join you crazy people ,,,,can't wait to see Barbie and the TWINS ... :funmeter2: ,,,,hide the women and small animals,,,,, ,,I'm on my way to Miami ...... :trampoline: :z-crack-up:

#2332 August 4th 2007 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Week...

Posted by JimR on July 30 2007 - 09:51 PM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

Damn ,, I'm trying my best to get Fired,,Quit,,call in sick,,, lay out,,, and just plain blow off all my obligations :z-any-help: to cum ,,,Ooooopppss I meant "Come" hang out with you guy's ( well really I mean Girls),, :z-LolLolLolLol: .. Is it too late for me >???? please please please ,,, I'll wash,, I'll clean,, I'll pull anchors,,, I'll tie lines ,,, hell I'll even rub sunscreen on all the ladies boobs and butts if I have too :bright_idea: ,,,,,, :z-wt-hell: :z-please: :z-please: :z-please: ,,,,, so if I might kinda sorta beg ,,,,, JR ,,, :3D-emonicon010: :3D-emonicon011: :3D-emonicon059: :3D-emonicon066:

#2175 July 7th 2007 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Weeken...

Posted by JimR on July 05 2007 - 09:05 PM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

Oh BABY ,,,,,,, I'll play all the Buffett you want ,,,, and from the looks of that WONDERFUL CHEST :z-omg: you could feed the whole regatta ,,,,, :3D-emonicon029: :funmeter2:
DAMN ,,I'm Hungry !!!!! :z-troll: ,,,

Eyyyyyyy Mate ,,, thats what I call a TREASURE CHEST :bow: :bow: :congrats:

:z-LolLolLolLol: :thewave:

Hey Jimmy,

If you want to set up your thing onboard, and if you play some Jimmy Buffett.. we'll keep you fed... LOL

Brian and Karen
Posted Image

#2172 July 7th 2007 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Weeken...

Posted by JimR on July 05 2007 - 05:21 PM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :wazzup: WOOOOOO HOOOOOO !!!! :2love_sex: :thewave:
I'm on my way ,,, :3D-emonicon012: yes thanks to good ole Capt Bob ,,(His Kindness to give me a ride ,),, I'm headin south ,,,, Need some serious FUN IN THE SUN :3D-emonicon162: , :trampoline: ,or even MOONLIGHT :3D-emonicon082: :z-crack-up: :3D-emonicon027: ,,,,,Gonna bring the Guitar :3D-emonicon008: ,, so put your request lists together , :doh: ,,,,,,

See Ya soon ,,,,, JimR :2doggy: :2tits: :2dick:

#1974 June 2nd 2007 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Weeken...

Posted by JimR on May 24 2007 - 03:06 PM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

Wow,,,Glad you can make it ,,,,,, Humm I may have to bring a raft and follow you out .. I don't think I'm bringing my boat with me ..... I'll be in Ft Lauderdale Wed 30th- June 5th doing a couple TV programs ,,,, if youre around and want to hang out maybe have a drink feel free to give me a shout ,,,, Thanks Jimmy 941-773-1939

Wow this looks like just too much fun to pass up!

I've been reading all the postings and drooling over all the pictures for the last few months and seeing all the fun that everyone has been having and now it's time for me to cum join in the fun too.

I'm 28 years old surfer girl from California, now staying in South Beach, 36-24-36, I love the sun, salt air, sea and the sand! I'm fun, bi, love to play with girls (but my first love is PLAYING WITH GUYS!) and when it comes to sexy playful times, "the more the merrier" I always say!

I hope to arrive at the June party Friday or Saturday, but if I can't, then I will be at Barbie's July Birthday Regatta-Palooza for sure! And this part is not a joke, I will be arriving by surfboard! I paddle on my longboard a few miles every day to stay in shape so paddling out to Temptation Island will be a breeze for me.

I love the outdoors so I plan to just sleep on a sunpad if someone will let me sleep on theirs, that's all I need to spend the night. I promise not to be a bother, but I do need to warn you that I am a screamer, and a squirter and a moaner, so I hope that's okay. I've seen and heard Barbie screaming at parties before in the playrooms so now you'll have us in stereo! :z-welcome:

Lots of licks,
Marla

Attached Images

• me_6.jpg

#1967 June 2nd 2007 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Weeken...

Posted by JimR on May 23 2007 - 11:38 AM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

Hi there .... I'm JimR from the Orlando area ... I'm very pleased to be a part of the group,, thank you for your exceptance,, with yur permission I would love to attend the regatta on the 2nd of June ...
I'm Jimmy a professional singer/songwritter :violin: :z-kidding: ,6' very muscular, dark complected 3/4 Cherokee ,fun loving very easy going ALLWAYS A GENTLEMAN Well Endowed 9+, safe clean ,,(half way sane ) :D ,, I'll be in the Miami Lauderdale area the week of the 2nd filming a television program ,,, I've heard Great things about your regatta's and have had a few friends that have attended ,, I'm actually a member of Passage Key friends ,, a group of funloving boaters from the Tampa bay area , I used to live in Sarasota ,,,I've been in the lifestyle for several years ,nudist since I was born ( some say Hatched ) :crazy: :2love_sex: , I both attend and perform often at Caliente' and Paradise Lakes,, usually Holiday weekends if I'm avalable ,,, have attended Hollover numerous times,,Trapeze and actually met,, Barbi at Plato's several years ago while visiting there with friends.. .may not remember me But I CERTAINLY remember HER :yahoo: :clap: . :2tits: :funmeter2: .
I'm truly looking forward to being apart of the festivities :kicking: :clap: :toast: ,,,,
:z-crack-up: I was also wonderin if there might be someone that I could catch a ride with ,,, I have a small flats boat but was not planing on bringing it ,, since I have work to do there also that week ,,,,, I'm a Great Deck hand ,,lots of experience ,,, ( take orders from women very well ,ie: sit, beg, roll over, play dead, heal , :z-stop: well maybe not that one so much :z-welcome: ) ,, please feel free to call if you have suggestions ,, thanks Jimmy 941-773-1939

Attached Images

• Head_shot.jpg