boatin_rbt's Content

There have been 6 items by boatin_rbt (Search limited from 29-April 23)

Sort by                Order  

#2455 September 15th '07 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Par...

Posted by boatin_rbt on August 25 2007 - 07:52 PM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

YES, YES WE ARE GOING TO THE REGATTA :trampoline: . Hey everyone, we are coming to the regatta. We are flying in on thursday so we are arriving to the reggatta friday early afternoon, so if any one needs a lift (from the Miami river) please let us know. We also have space for 2 couples that can stay over.
It seems that every time we go there is a BIRTHDAY GIRL so this time we are bring a cake.
Will see you there,
H and Ron
THE KNOT HOME

#2312 August 4th 2007 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Week...

Posted by boatin_rbt on July 28 2007 - 12:38 AM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

Hi every body, I am sorry to say WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO MAKE IT.. :cry: As some of you know we have to fly in, so this time it is not possible. But we won't miss the SEPTEMBER REGATTA :2doggy: . Will miss you, and will see you in sep.
Heidi and Ron.
THE KNOT HOME

#2180 July 7th 2007 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Weeken...

Posted by boatin_rbt on July 06 2007 - 01:00 AM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

Hi Barbie and Fredrick:

Just to let you know that we will be arriving on Friday around 6 or 7 in the Knot Home.

See you there

Ron & H

#2043 July 7th 2007 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Weeken...

Posted by boatin_rbt on June 05 2007 - 02:20 AM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

Hi everybody, this is Ron's wife. As you can see, we have changed our picture and our profile from Single Male to Couple so I guess this means I'm in!!! This is the first time for me so I'm very nervous but looking forward to meeting everyone and having a good time. As you know we are flying in to Miami and we already have our plane tickets. We will be arriving to the Regatta on Friday afternoon from the Miami River and going back on Sunday afternoon so if anyone needs a lift on Friday and/or Sunday, let us know.

We will be arriving in the Knot Home, 32 ft Sedan Bridge. We have a second private cabin with a twin size bed (Sleeps 2 tightly) and convertible dinette (Sleeps 2 comfortably) that we can offer to two couples if anyone needs where to sleep. Let us know in advance to plan everything.

See you there

Ron & H

#2009 June 2nd 2007 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Weeken...

Posted by boatin_rbt on May 30 2007 - 11:03 AM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

Regretfully we can not come to the June Regatta. I went alone on Sunday to the May Regatta and loved it. I talked to my wife and explained how everything works and how much fun this parties are and I think she is convinced to attend with me to the July Regatta. This will be her first time ever on an event like this and I think she is going to love it just as I did.

Thanks

Ronald

#1851 May 5th 2007 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Weekend...

Posted by boatin_rbt on May 04 2007 - 07:44 PM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

Hi. My name is Ronald and I'm 34 years old. Maried. Completely new to the the lifestyle but we have been discussing with the wife to join in. She unfortunetly is not with me on this trip so this time I'm a Single Male trying to be invited to your party. I hope it is not too late to join. I'm a complete newbie at this and I have no idea how things work but I'm very polite and respectful.

I have a 32 ft Sea Ray with two private staterooms and a converitble dinnette (Sleeps 6) and, if invited, I'm going alone so I can certainly share my boat with interested couples. Unfortunately, I'm in Puerto Rico right now and today was the first time I heard about this event so I moved my afternoon flight to a noon flight and will be arriving in Miami at 4:30 PM so I will have to leave from the Miami River at 5:30 or so. I hope it is possible to join you at this time and would like to spend the night and leave on Sunday afternoon. Again, couples are welcome to spend the night at my boat.

It has A/C but I'm still trying to get the generator hooked up. Hope to have it ready if not, I have a portable generator (Very silent) but I don't know if it will bother other people.

I hope I can join you on this party.

thanks

Ronald

Attached Images

• 03._Foto_3.jpg
  • 06._Comedor_2.JPG