Photo

July 10th '09 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Weekend!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
38 replies to this topic

#1 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted December 01 2008 - 01:31 AM

:anicandyc: July 10th-12th 2009 Regatta :3D-emonicon140:

Please confirm your attendance here for the this TOTALLY NAKED regatta by clicking below on the "Add Reply" button at the top and bottom of this page that looks like this - Posted Image.

:z-LolLolLolLol: PLEASE Remember
Don't get left out, registration is free for first timers. Just register a detailed and thoughtful posting here and helped "spread the word".

:boating: Please Note... Since this is a Naked Party ONLY for fun & exciting people, any skimpy or lame boring postings that say nothing about you or just say, "we're coming, can't wait" will NOT give you free admission to the party. Lame posters can attend for a $40 donation. For a complete definition of what a "thoughtful posting" is and a "boring or lame" posting is, go to BellaVitaBoatClub.com/definitions.htm and look at "Gotta Nada", "Lame Brain" and "Thoughtful Postings".

:mmparty: Don't get left out baby! Don't Miss The Boat!!! See for yourself what everyone has been saying about these parties by going to the "Past Party-Goer" section. Take a look at everyone that's been coming to all our past parties. THAT will show you what you've been missing.
:beachsunburn:
THEN Click the "Add Reply" button, that looks like this, Posted Image located on the right at either the top or bottom of this page, and let everyone know that you're coming to this wild Weekend Regatta Slumber Party. Tell a little bit about yourself, what you've experienced at our past parties, and if this is your first party, then check out what all the other first-timers have had to say about these parties by going to: http://www.bellavitaboatclub.com/forums/index.php?showforum=4

Then make your own posting about why you are excited to attend and...
Lets Get Ready To PARTY NAKED!!! :boat:

Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#2 two4hotsex

two4hotsex

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Gender Status::c
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:I Don't Own A Boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:I Have No Boat, So No Dive Platform,

Posted April 20 2009 - 10:37 AM

Hello, everyone. We will be traveling to south Fl. July 5-12. We are eager beavers showing up on Friday staying until Sunday. We would love to add to the fun,cooking some of our favorites ,with good wine.Wine tasting anyone?

We do not own a boat. Would love it if someone could host us.

thank you, Tim&Claudia

#3 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • 885 posts
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted June 15 2009 - 05:39 PM

Hello, everyone. We will be traveling to south Fl. July 5-12. We are eager beavers showing up on Friday staying until Sunday. We would love to add to the fun,cooking some of our favorites ,with good wine.Wine tasting anyone?

We do not own a boat. Would love it if someone could host us.

thank you, Tim&Claudia

Welcome to our sexy little boat club Tim & Claudia! Do you have a few photos of yourself that you can post in here so people can decide about inviting you on their boat for the weekend? Remember... they've never met you in person before and know nothing about you, so a few nice photos will speak volumes about you.

Also, go to this link: http://www.bellavitaboatclub.com/forums/index.php?showforum=2 and read the instructions on what you need to do so that someone will offer you a ride on their boat. Then make a posting in that forum thread too.

I just got home from the June party weekend and I'm already looking forward to my big JULY party!!! We've got some fun surprises in store for everyone so don't miss it.

Make your posting now to confirm your attendance!
Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#4 bareboat2007

bareboat2007

Advanced Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48 posts
  • Gender Status::couple
  • Interests:Boating, dogs, road trips, hot tub parties, orgies
  • Lifestyle Status:Selective swingers
  • I Live In::Ft Lauderdale FL
  • My Boat Is A::22' Center Console
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We have a boat :)
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up

Posted June 17 2009 - 05:55 PM

We'll be there on Saturday, coming down from Dania. :animated-doggiestyle:

#5 poysinsteel

poysinsteel

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male

Posted June 18 2009 - 07:51 PM

Well we couldent come even if we wanted to. Billy gets his cast on this wk I guess junes party was 2 much for him LOL But we want 2 wish Barbie a wonderful safe & happy Birthday :animated-blowjob: I know Billy wont 4get his big 30 now. Everyone going 2 the july party watch out for that sunshine if Barbie or someone tells you you getting RED listen. I have bad sunpoysin (ON MY BUTT) :z-yourock: from june,s party :3D-emonicon029: Well maby see you in Aug or Sept (poysinsteel) Bonnie & Billy sunpoysin13@gmail.com :3D-emonicon031: :animated-doggiestyle: :partyballoons2: :smileyblowjob:

#6 miamiplay

miamiplay

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Gender Status::m

Posted June 20 2009 - 01:25 AM

Attached File  yo.jpg   79.99KB   11 downloadsHi Boat Club, I just read some reviews about the parties and I can't imagine a better group of people to hang out with. I mean, what's not to like, sexy, fun, easy going, wild people having a great time in the florida sun. It doesn't get much better than that.
If you're reading this post and have attended one of the parties pleas write a comment and tell me about your experience. Was everyone as cool and welcome as they seam to be?
I hope I can join you guys on one of this parties but in the mean time I think this site will be a great place to meet some interesting people.

#7 Ultimates

Ultimates

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 73 posts
  • Gender Status::Playful Couple
  • Interests:Diving, motorcycles, cats, in-line skating, dancing, drinking and fun fun fun
  • Lifestyle Status:Open Relationship (if we like you)
  • I Live In::Chicago
  • My Boat Is A::I don't have a boat. Don't even have a car.
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We're witty, pretty and can make you laugh. We will also give you $$$
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $200 To My Host Boat

Posted June 21 2009 - 09:02 AM

We are still basking in the glow from the June Regatta! :3D-emonicon031: We had such a great time. It is hard to believe that it will be time soon for the July Regatta. And it is Barbies birthday too! :happybirthday3: Although we think this past regatta was the best we have ever attended, there is no doubt Barbies birthday regatta will be far and above all others. :piratebeers: :trampoline: :jumpboobs: :funmeter2:

Sadly, we will be :z-missing: again! :z-kidding:

Happy Birthday Barbie! :partyballoons2:

Happy regatta everyone! :beachsunburn:

Kevin and Teri
Ultimates

#8 ustwobare

ustwobare

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Female

Posted June 22 2009 - 12:39 PM

Hi boaters!

We are in the process of booking flights to Florida from Chicago, IL for the July Regatta. We came to the Regatta back in May 2008 and had a :partyballoons2: blast. We hope there is a big turn out for this party because we are coming a long way to party hard. We love being naked all the time and will be the entire weekend. We have had some fun experiences with couples and will certainly be friendly at this party. We will be arriving in Miami Friday evening and hope to find someone to host us on there boat for the weekend. Please see our post in the Ride section if interested in hosting us.

:happybirthday3:

#9 German Floridian

German Floridian

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13 posts
  • Gender Status::Single Female
  • Interests:Love & peace; wind & water activities; friends
    My Lifestyle interests vary throughout the years but never go away. Currently, I'm a single female ready for adventure!
  • Lifestyle Status:Naturalist, nude recreation enthusiast, exhibitionist and/or participant
  • I Live In::Pompano Beach, FL
  • My Boat Is A::I don't have a boat any more:-(
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a happy smile and wild side, $ and a big cooler full of food and drinks (that's why I need a host boat)! Some floor space for the cooler and me would be appreciated, no cabin needed (at least not for sleeping:-) Of course, I gladly help out with preparation, clean up or anything useful to you.
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Hot Playful Female, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted June 22 2009 - 05:32 PM

Hello again:
I missed the last regatta :3D-emonicon031: but I will return from Germany in time for the July party :happybirthday3: .
I hear it´s Barbie´s birthday :partyballoons2:
and time to wear nothing but birthday suits.
I look forward to celebrating with all of you.

P.S. If anyone has a boat ride to the regatta and/or space for a single female on Friday night, please call me at (954) 415-4500.

#10 bareboat2007

bareboat2007

Advanced Boater

• Members
  • 48 posts
  • Gender Status::couple
  • Interests:Boating, dogs, road trips, hot tub parties, orgies
  • Lifestyle Status:Selective swingers
  • I Live In::Ft Lauderdale FL
  • My Boat Is A::22' Center Console
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We have a boat :)
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up

Posted June 24 2009 - 06:33 PM

uh oh - we may not make it. The Mrs says she needs to lose 10 pounds before she feels comfy getting back into her barely-there bikinis.

#11 zinfull

zinfull

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • Interests:Ummmm boating and sex
  • Lifestyle Status:Its secret
  • I Live In::Fort Lauderdale, FL
  • My Boat Is A::1
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Luxury Yacht 46'-55'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:1
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted June 25 2009 - 08:51 AM

Yes,Yes,Yes,
We will definatly be at the July regatta.
There is NO WAY we are going to miss Barbies birthday.
If you havent been to one of these fantastic parties before I sugest you beg borrow or ?? a boat to cum on out. Just thinking about Barbie in one of her sexy Bella Vita bikinis or in her "nauti school girl" outfits. OH MY. :happybirthday3:
Mr and Mrs Bella Vita are two of the nicest people and we often come out just for their company. The well run events look effortless but I have seen the long hours they put in behind the scenes. Please dont hesitate to call us if you need anything.

So YES, YES, OH YES we will be there!!!!!!!!!
Zinfull :partyballoons2:

#12 David & Cindy

David & Cindy

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 60 posts
  • I Live In::Miami, FL
  • My Boat Is A::Center console fishing boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" with Outboard Engines,

Posted June 25 2009 - 09:52 PM

HELLO HELLO CAN YOU HEAR US NOW??? WE can see an island :z-kidding: full of wild sexy people running around, floating, drinking :3D-emonicon031: having SEX :2doggy: , Thanks for the SOS Signal we see it :woohoo: :happybirthday3: here we come : :z-missing: Lets get this party started :jumpboobs: IT"S BARBIES BIRTHDAY :partyballoons2: :beachsunburn: . Cindy :trampoline: and I :clap: plan on staying over friday night :shower: (1st time on a friday night) :clap: Will be alot of fun :piratebeers: SEA YA .THERE!! :funmeter2: Thank you Zinfull for the offer to stay with you two friday night

#13 junglevines

junglevines

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • Gender Status::male
  • Interests:LIFE!
  • Lifestyle Status:Passive!
  • I Live In::Miami, Florida
  • My Boat Is A::no boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:Difficult To Walk Across,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:no boat!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted June 27 2009 - 11:06 AM

Folks,

We are on our way and hopefully nothing (sure hope not) will get in the way of us attending Barbie's July Birthday Regatta!!!! :jumpboobs:

:shower: We hear that Sir Fredrick's and Barbie's new bar and the martinis are out of this world. Martinis is our favorite drink in the evening...HINT!...HINT!!!! :happybirthday3:

When you meet Sir Fredrick and Barbie, you'll immediately understand why so many people want and continue to attend these fabulous regattas. Their dedication, warmth and welcoming nature makes you feel so comfortable and right at home. :piratebeers:

For those folks still hesitating...DON"T! Hop on board and come along for Barbie's Birthday Party!!!!! :partyballoons2:

The folks attending the regattas are friendly, fun, very entertaining and extremely unique...in a very good way...LOL! Oops, I guess that makes us unique in a very good way also! :2doggy: maybe :3D-emonicon031:

We wonder what new water beast will come floating by for Dr. Junglevines to identify and examine. :z-kidding:

:z-missing: We can try.....

Volunteers for a MASK Temptation Key photo shoot....Anyone??????? :funmeter2:

I'll bring a fire log for the bomb fire.

We will arrive Saturday as day trippers! Thank you to our most gracious and wonderful friends Zinfull :trampoline: :woohoo: but life got in the way Friday evening. :beachsunburn:

Look forward to seeing everyone!

B & G

#14 Bad

Bad

Advanced Boater

• Members
  • 40 posts
  • Interests:Partying and Sex, Lots of Sex!!!
  • Lifestyle Status:Full Swap, Open Relationship.
  • I Live In::Pompano
  • My Boat Is A::46' Riviera
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:we somehow now have two!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted June 27 2009 - 07:00 PM

We can't wait for July's Totally Fantastic Regatta and Birthday Party :piratebeers:

SflBlondeDiver Posted Image
and Bad Posted Image

are looking forward to July's Regatta and seeing Barbie, Bella Vita Boy and all of friends!!! :partyballoons2: :happybirthday3: :3D-emonicon031:

We will be at Hedo next week getting primed :beachsunburn: for the Regatta, and will be joining our friends on the Forever Sunday :trampoline: :funmeter2:

More posting to cum!!!

Bad :z-kidding:

#15 colleen

colleen

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 84 posts
  • I Live In::Hallandale and Boynton Beach
  • My Boat Is A::34' Tiara Sport Fish
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'

Posted June 29 2009 - 02:03 PM

Hey! We will be there for sure, for nothing we would miss Barbie's birthday. :partyballoons2:

Could not make it in June but surely be there in July.

These are the best parties on the water, come and join us :happybirthday3:

Colleen and Pat

#16 pacastri

pacastri

Basic Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Interests:Hi, We are a nice couple. New to the life style, looking for fun couples and friendships. Enjoy laughing and having fun. We enjoy Boating and going to Caliente in Tampa
  • Lifestyle Status:Full Swing with the right couple
  • I Live In::Clearwater, Fl
  • My Boat Is A::21' Yamaha jet boat, open bow.
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We r a HOT fun couple
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Hot Playful Female, Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted June 29 2009 - 09:01 PM

:3D-emonicon031: :partyballoons2: First timers, looking forward to meeting and making (out) with some new friends. :happybirthday3:

#17 Forever Sunday

Forever Sunday

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Interests:Lifestyle Boating
  • I Live In::Miami, FL
  • My Boat Is A::39' Cruiser Yachts Aft Cabin with huge extended swim platform
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat.
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted June 29 2009 - 09:09 PM

Don't leave us out!!!! We can't wait to attend Barbie's Birthday :happybirthday3: . But what to get the girl that has is all?!? Oh well, we will figure :3D-emonicon031: something out.

We will most likely arrive on Friday night and ditch a car at Haulover. Then Capt Dan will swim ashore to go to work on Saturday :beachsunburn: and return Saturday afternoon. :piratebeers:

This party should be the best yet! Patrice and Colleen are back.. Hooray!!! :partyballoons2: Fredrick and Barbie ALWAYS make every regatta fun, exciting, and safe! If you are wondering if you should step out and give it a try, don't think about it anymore! Do it. You'll be happy you did. Everyone there is always welcoming and fun. No pressure, just a weekend of decompression in the sun with a bunch of fun and crazy party people.

We can't wait!

Dan & Carol

#18 sweet coconuts

sweet coconuts

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Luxury Yacht 46'-55'

Posted July 01 2009 - 10:08 AM

Hi everyone, can't wait for next Regatta. :partyballoons2: Looking forward to lots of fun in the sun! :happybirthday3:

#19 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • 885 posts

Posted July 02 2009 - 08:40 AM

:piratebeers: Barbie's Big Bodacious Birthday Boat Bash Regatta-Palooza!!! :trampoline:

I know it's my birthday, but the ONLY gift I want for my birthday is for YOU to come and "Party Like A Porn Star"!!!
:jumpboobs: :3D-emonicon031: :partyballoons2: :beachsunburn: :happybirthday3:
:shower: And I've Got GREAT Gifts For EVERYONE That Registers To Attend! :woohoo:

Posted Image

At our naked parties it's hard to have pockets to put things... IMPORTANT things like condoms, lube, vibrators and any other sexual necessities you need. Even your cell phone or cards to give other couples you meet and want to keep in contact with.

Posted Image

Well we've got you covered with a special gift we're giving to everyone that registers to attend this month's party. It's your very own "Bella Vita Party Survival Kit" just like the one you see me wearing in this photo.

Posted Image

:z-kidding:

But that's not all! I'm filling it with all sorts of party-favor goodies to get your Party Survival Kit started. That's right... Assorted Condoms... Assorted Lubes, (some are even flavored)... A note tablet with pen and paper to write down contact information of fun couples you meet... and even a little LED flashlight that comes complete with batteries included so you can locate your condoms and lube in the darkest orgy room when you need it. We don't call it a "Party Survival Kit" for nothing!!!

:z-missing:

There will even be a special $20 gift from http://www.RedHotBodyProducts.com called "Red Hot Sex". A special little package containing 3 all natural herbal pills providing an amazing night for couples. 2 red pills for her, and one blue pill for him. This little natural herbal package is a sure-fire way to get your party started!!! Visit their website at: http://www.RedHotBodyProducts.com

Posted Image :funmeter2:

And these aren't just for our naked boat parties, you can take these to all the lifestyle conventions and swing clubs with you when you go off to the clothing optional playrooms. And when you take it to the nude beach, you'll be sending a secret message to other lifestylers that see it.

If you weren't able to attend last month's party, Click to see Barbi's Totally Naked Sexy Swingers Boating Regatta Raft-Up Party to see what you've been missing.

And to see what everyone's been saying that does attend, go to: http://www.bellavitaboatclub.com/forums/in...php?showforum=4

:2doggy: We'll be arriving Friday afternoon at Temptation Island, so cum join us early!

Kisses,
Barbie ;)

#20 luv2boat

luv2boat

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Interests:anything to do with water
  • Lifestyle Status:soft swinger
  • I Live In::Indiana and Boynton Beach
  • My Boat Is A::Carver 350 Mariner
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 24'-30'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:we have a boat

Posted July 02 2009 - 09:37 AM

:3D-emonicon031: :piratebeers:

We are really looking forward to a new boating adventure!!! We're newbies and have attended a few Swinger's Clubs in the past few months, we thought this was a fabulous idea to combine the lifestyle with our favorite Florida activity, boating. We have a condo in Boynton Beach that we get to 3 to 4 times a year, usually as a family. We are now "kid-less" and this will be our first summer vacation without the kids and we thought a great way to celebrate our thirtieth wedding anniversary!! :partyballoons2: We are looking forward to a Florida fun in the sun weekend meeting other couples. See you soon for :beachsunburn:
:happybirthday3: Happy Birthday, Barbie!

Reg and Heidi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users