Photo

February 8th '08 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Weekend!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
51 replies to this topic

#21 nakedboater

nakedboater

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • Gender Status::m
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • My Dive Platform Is:My Boat Has No Dive Platform,

Posted January 29 2008 - 03:17 AM

Okay 3rd times a charm, tried to upload this couple of times so here goes, I am totally stoked to be going to the regatta, I am a first timer and not really sure what to do, I have a 21 ft day boat and will be coming from miami, I am a single sailor and my pic is in my profile, more than happy to help out however i can so let me know More than willing to give some day trippers a ride just let me know. Barbie dont know how approval goes for newbies so let me know if i have to do anything other than the waiver see you all there on tue...

#22 ursim

ursim

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Gender Status::c
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:I Don't Own A Boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:I Have No Boat, So No Dive Platform,

Posted January 30 2008 - 02:44 PM

Hello all :clap:
We just wanted to say, we love to be with you guys right after our wedding :D which is on Feb. 8th in Miami :thumbsup: - so we would love to attend the regatta on Sat morning.
Looking forward to meet you all! :numchucks:
Hugs and Kisses from Stuttgart / Germany.

#23 sobe

sobe

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted January 31 2008 - 12:18 AM

Hey Barbie !!!!!!!!!!!!! :numchucks: We are so excited to attend our first Regatta. :clap: Thanks :yahoo: We can't wait to see some of our old friends :D and looking forward to making new ones. :tiphat:

Have you heard this one:

There were three men drinking in a bar: a doctor, an attorney, and a biker.

As the doctor was drinking his white wine he said: "For Valentine's Day I'm going to buy my wife a fur coat and a diamond ring. This way if she doesn't like the fur coat she will still love me because she got a diamond ring."

As the attorney was drinking his martini he said: "For Valentine's Day I'm going to buy my wife a designer dress and a gold bracelet. This way if she doesn't like the dress she will still love me because she got the gold bracelet."

As the biker was drinking his shots of whiskey he said "For Valentine's Day I'm going to buy my wife a T-shirt and a vibrator. This way if she doesn't like the T-shirt she can go fuck herself! " :thumbsup:

" Happy Valentine's Day"
:clap:

Love & Kisses
:2tits:

Sobe

#24 ursim

ursim

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted January 31 2008 - 05:21 AM

We herby certify, that we'll join the Regatta right after our wedding (Feb. 8th in Miami) on Saturday morning 9th :numchucks: We re so excited to attend and start our honeymoon so very special with so many nice people. :D
Looking forward to see you guys!

Special Kisses and Hugs to you Barbie! :thumbsup:

#25 ozzz

ozzz

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • My Dive Platform Is:My Boat Has No Dive Platform,

Posted January 31 2008 - 06:33 AM

Hello and well wishes to all. My name is Ozzie and am as new to this as it comes. I am a single sailor, longing to meet and greet exciting people that dance to their own drummers beat. I am really looking forward to new experiences, as well as learning.

I have a 23' center console open fish, oceanic. I will be happy and honored to give any one a ride; should they need it. I am still looking for coverage on Feb 8, so I can't confirm my availability for that day, but will make it on the ninth. However, I am on duty the tenth, so I will not be staying the night. Please take this into consideration.

I will be bringing my world famous baby back ribs. So, if you have room on your grill, room on your deck, please let me know.

I am really looking forward to this new venture.

Have a wonderful day,

Ozzz

#26 Problem Child

Problem Child

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 58 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::couple
  • Interests:fun!!
  • Lifestyle Status:soft play,girl girl..
  • I Live In::miami
  • My Boat Is A::60ft offshore
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" but A Little Obstructed,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:60 ft offshore
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted February 01 2008 - 11:31 AM

:numchucks: HI BARBIE AND BELLAVITABOY,YES JOHN AND I WILL BE AT YOUR SWINGING NAKED RAFT UP :D LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU BOTH AND BRANDY TOO.WE WILL BE BRINGING LOTS OF VODKA AND DESSERT. :thumbsup:

WE KNOW THIS TAKES LOTS OF HARD WORK AND EFFORT ON YOUR PART.AND WE REALLY APPRECIATE IT.

:clap: CANT WAIT TO SEE EVERYONE AGAIN...KISSSES SUZEE AND JOHN

#27 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted February 02 2008 - 07:38 AM

:clap: WOW!!! So many great looking new people are posting to come to next weekend's naked regatta! :clap: And some great friends that we haven't seen in a very long time are registered to come this month too. SoBe we haven't seen you in years and now you're back!!! JohnandSuzy welcome home from Bermuda! WOW! I can't wait!!! This is going to be so much fun!

To those couples looking for a ride, be sure to check out the "Offering a Ride" section and also read all the postings in this forum for this month because there are also postings like the one shown below from "Armiss" offering couples a cabin on his 63' yacht, which eh posted in his registration for this month's party, but didn't post in the "offering a ride" section. So be sure to read everything if you don't want to miss out.

Looking forward in coming to the Regatta in February. I will try to upload a photo of my boat and some others so check back later. I am working on getting a few other couples to join me, if there are any single ladies that need a ride let me know. I have a 63' Hatteras with plenty of room, so let me know. Dave

Thanks Dave for offering to open your yacht up to some fun party couples. If you're still having trouble uploading photos of you and your boat, then email your photos to me at BlondeFlasher@aol.com and I'll get them uploaded for you.

Well we will be there for the Feb party. We may stay for awhile and make sue we feel comfortable. We will bring our 24 foot boat, so if some one needs a ride, we would love to help. I will get the boat pack with all important items...food and drink....nights are cool on the water, so nice blankets.....Can any one suggest things to bring????
wild bill

Welcome Wild Bill, and thank you for your offer to give other couples a ride to the party! Don't worry about not "feeling comfortable". Once you arrive, you'll see, everyone is just like family and you'll have a great time. If you look at the "Past Party Goer" section, you'll see tons of postings from people that were nervous about attending their firt naked regatta and then they posted about all the fun they had. So relax and get ready to meet some great friends and have a really fun time!

We herby certify, that we'll join the Regatta right after our wedding (Feb. 8th in Miami) on Saturday morning 9th :numchucks: We re so excited to attend and start our honeymoon so very special with so many nice people. :D
Looking forward to see you guys!

Special Kisses and Hugs to you Barbie! :thumbsup:

I must say Ursim, YOU get the award for the most adventurous couple. Traveling from half way around the world to get married on Friday and come join the regatta on Saturday for your honeymoon!!! Now THAT'S an "adventurous couple" for sure!!! Be sure you read all the postings because there are a few offers for couples needing rides and cabins so I'm sure you'll find a ride.

We'll be going to Temptation Island so Click Here for directions and will have island bonfires on the beach both Friday and Saturday nights. So plan ahead now. Get a sitter for the kids, take your vitamins and drink plenty of fluids because you're going to be needing all the energy you have to make it through this wild, fun, naked party weekend baby! We'll be arriving Friday night and invite everyone to come join us then to get the weekend started early!
Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#28 reggie10

reggie10

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted February 02 2008 - 11:45 AM

HEY FOLKS HOW'S IT GOING VERY EAGER AND EXCITED TO JOIN ALLL OF YOU. FIRST TIME SINGLE SAILOR HERE. i'M LOOKING TO COME ON THE 9TH SEEING AS I HAVE TO WORK THE 8TH. LOOKING FOR ANYONE THAT COULD POSSIBLE GIVE A RIDE. sINCE IT WILL BE MY FIRST TIME I AM NOT LOOKING TO INTRUDE INTO ANYONES NIGHT JUST LOOKING TO SPEND THE DAY MEET SOME INTERESTING NEW PEOPLE AND SEE IF I CAN CLICK WITH ANYONE. IF THAT DOES OCCUR DEFINITELY OPEN TO COMING BACK MORE FREUQUENTLY. SINCE I AM A SINGLE SAILOR WITH NO BOAT I AM WILLING TO CONTRIBUTE FINANCIALLY AS WELL AS PROVIDING ANY FOOD NECESSARY AS WELL AS ANY LABOR NEEDED IN ORDER TO MAKE IT A FUN DAY. VERY EXCITED ABOUT THIS VENTURE AND WILL BE WILLING TO MAKE IT WORTH WHILE FOR ANY NICE INDIVIDUAL OR COUPLE WITH A BIG HEART WILLING TO TAKE IN A NEWBIE THANK YOU HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU. P.S.- HAVE ON PIC ON PROFILE BUT WORKING ON GETTING MORE IF YOU WOULD LIKE I COULD SEND PICS TO YOU PERSONALLY

Attached Files

• Attached File  5793.jpg   12.93KB   13 downloads

#29 islandsduo

islandsduo

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Luxury Yacht 46'-55'

Posted February 03 2008 - 07:37 AM

Hey Bella Vita Buddies,

Looks like this party is going to be a good one..
(not that they all aren't..LOL)
We're looking forward to seeing all of our old bella buddies, and meeting those new ones as well..

We'll be arriving on Friday afternoon. Ready to party! :thumbsup: :numchucks: :D

:clap:

#30 donjulie

donjulie

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 75 posts
  • Gender Status::Married 20 yrs
  • Interests:Anything fun with friends that do not have issues
  • Lifestyle Status:Lets find out together
  • I Live In::Coral Springs
  • My Boat Is A::31' Sundancer
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:Yes we have a boat, see above
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted February 04 2008 - 10:23 AM

It looks like it's going to be a great crowd this Month. Julie and I are ancious to get there and start partying with our BElla Vita Friends!!! Unfortunately we have to drop family off at Port of Miami Saturday afternoon and would like to plan on arriving around 3:00 P.M. if that will not be a problem with BellaVita Boy and Barbie. We'll b e spending the night and looking forward to relaxing Sunday with all the fun Party People.
See you all Soon

Don & Julie

Just want to have a relaxing good time with like minded friends.

Don & Julie

#31 Feli

Feli

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted February 04 2008 - 08:52 PM

:D :clap: Helloooo Bella vita people.....after nearly a year missing all that fun, sun, water and great people .....I'm very xcited :clap: to attend to Feb 8th Regatta....Barbi thanks for organizing this events...i hope to see you all there!!!! :thumbsup: :numchucks:

#32 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • 885 posts
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted February 05 2008 - 12:01 PM

Feli, you're back!!! Be sure to bring your guitar again! Will you be arriving on Friday so we can get you in the middle of the raft-up?

I look forward to seeing you again. It's been soooooooooo long!

DonJulie, we look forward to seeing you whenever you can arrive after dropping your family off.

Lots of fun party people have already registered to join us this weekend and there are lots of new pretty faces too!

The weather forecast is still looking good with temperatures at 82' and only a 20% chance of rain all weekend so it's going to be a GREAT weekend for being naked on the water!!!
Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#33 zinfull

zinfull

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • Interests:Ummmm boating and sex
  • Lifestyle Status:Its secret
  • I Live In::Fort Lauderdale, FL
  • My Boat Is A::1
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Luxury Yacht 46'-55'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:1
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted February 05 2008 - 08:36 PM

I cant tell you how bumbed we are. We will not be able to make it to this weekends regatta. :D I am a working girl now and I have responsibilities :thumbsup: Bill might stop by for the day in the lil boat to say HI. Everyone has been so nice this is killing us :numchucks:
Hopefully we will see you next month.
XO Zinfull

#34 Wildthingxxx

Wildthingxxx

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 65 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • Interests:Boating, travel, partying, playing
  • Lifestyle Status:Full swap - Wildthingxxx on SDC....Wercurcpl on SLS
  • I Live In::Fort Lauderdale, FL
  • My Boat Is A::44' Express Cruiser, 2 private berths, 2 heads, air conditioned and Very Lifestyle Friendly. Located in Fort Lauderdale. We have taken it to the Abacos, Bimini, and Key West. We've lived on it for up to a month at a time. :)
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a boat

Posted February 05 2008 - 09:43 PM

Hi again,
We wish tomorrow was Friday! We plan on arriving at Temptation Island no later then 5:30pm Friday....fenders out, lines ready, drinks cold and the Master berth ready to receive visitors :numchucks: :D.

:thumbsup: ,
Frank and Lee

#35 latibi

latibi

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Female

Posted February 05 2008 - 11:20 PM

Dear Barbie,

haven't seen you in a while! :numchucks:
We will arrive sunday to our first nude regatta :thumbsup: in a Searay 41' so we can take some guest there! :D
Kisses :clap:

Monica and Andres

#36 Bigpecs1

Bigpecs1

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted February 06 2008 - 11:27 AM

Hey gang
Joyce has already posted but thought I would put in my two cents worth. We have missed you all and are looking forward to a great weekend with great people. Yes the Champagne will flow as will the Captain Morgan. There is always fun to be had on Happy Days with Rick and Katie. Thanks to them again for having us aboard after such a long absence.

Ladies I am looking forward to some great sexy naked scenary so get ready hear I cum.

#37 Guest_Yachtsman_*

Guest_Yachtsman_*
  • Guests

Posted February 06 2008 - 05:06 PM

i have plenty of room on my boat , please advise

#38 mecampers

mecampers

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted February 06 2008 - 06:38 PM

Hi all
We are Henreitta and Don from Maine. We have a condo in Pompano and look to join this weekend boat trip. We are flying down tomorrow 2/7. We are experieced swingers. H is a tall trim blond with nice curves and D is 6'1" silver hair and ave build. D is an off shore sailor and H holds down the home fort.
We both look forward to great weather.
Looking to have a great time and meet new friends
We are "playinme1" on swappernet
Don Henreitta

#39 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • 885 posts

Posted February 06 2008 - 07:01 PM

i have plenty of room on my boat , please advise

That sure sounds like a nice offer Yachtsman, but without a photo fo you or your boat or any information if you are a single guy or a couple or what... it might be hard to find anyone to take you up on your kind offer.

Can you please complete your profile and upload a photo for your avatar and give us a little more information about you? We're a friendly bunch and love meeting new people and making new sexy friends!

Dear Barbie,

haven't seen you in a while! :rolleyes:
We will arrive sunday to our first nude regatta :trampoline: in a Searay 41' so we can take some guest there! :gossip:
Kisses :bye1:

Monica and Andres

Monica & Andres why are you waiting til Sunday to come join the party? The party starts on Friday night and will be going all weekend long! At least cum join us on Saturday or you'll miss out on the sexy bonfires on the beach that we have on both Friday & Saturday nights! Hope to see you sooner than Sunday!
Kisses,
Barbie ;)

#40 latibi

latibi

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Female

Posted February 06 2008 - 07:59 PM

Hi Barbie,
Unfortunately we have some overnight guests :gossip: ..so sunday is our only option :trampoline:
See you there
Kisses and :rolleyes: ,

Monica and Andres
Monica & Andres why are you waiting til Sunday to come join the party? The party starts on Friday night and will be going all weekend long! At least cum join us on Saturday or you'll miss out on the sexy bonfires on the beach that we have on both Friday & Saturday nights! Hope to see you sooner than Sunday!
[/quote]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users