Photo

February 8th '08 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Weekend!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
51 replies to this topic

#1 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted November 24 2007 - 01:37 PM

February 8th-10th 2008 Regatta

Please confirm your attendance here for the this TOTALLY NAKED regatta by clicking below on the red and blue flashing "Post Here / Add Reply" button at the top and bottom of this page that looks like this - Posted Image.

PLEASE Remember
Don't get left out, registration is free for first timers. Just register a detailed and thoughtful posting here and helped "spread the word".

Please Note... Since this is a Naked Party ONLY for fun & exciting people, any skimpy or lame boring postings that say nothing about you or just say, "we're coming, can't wait" will NOT let you attend the party for free. Lame posters can attend for a $40 donation. For a complete definition of what a "thoughtful posting" is and a "boring or lame" posting is, go to BellaVitaBoatClub.com/definitions.htm and look at "Gotta Nada", "Lame Brain" and "Thoughtful Postings".

Don't get left out baby! Don't Miss The Boat!!! See for yourself what everyone has been saying about these parties by going to the "Past Party-Goer" section. Take a look at everyone that's been coming to all our past parties. THAT will show you what you've been missing.

THEN Click the red and blue flashing "Post Here/Add Reply" button, that looks like this, Posted Image located on the right at either the top or bottom of this page, and let everyone know that you're coming to this wild Weekend Regatta Slumber Party. Tell a little bit about yourself, what you've experienced at our past parties, and if this is your first party, then why you are excited to attend and...
Lets Get Ready To PARTY NAKED!!! :anicandyc:

Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#2 islandsduo

islandsduo

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • Gender Status::c
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Luxury Yacht 46'-55'

Posted November 25 2007 - 07:58 PM

Thanks for posting the 2008 schedule..woo hoo. :anicandyc:

Ok.. Realizing we're the first to post, we just wanted to get the word out now that we're coming. :evilB:

We're coming with some friends :yahoo: :yahoo: so we'll have a boat of 4, and we'll post more later. We'll be staying in town for the Miami Boat show the following week, so if you want to keep the party going, drop us a note :yahoo: .

Brian and Karen

#3 sheparah

sheparah

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'

Posted December 23 2007 - 08:49 PM

I must apologize for my lack of posting and our lack of attendance as some of you may know I have made a career change thanks to the love and support of Luba. It has taken up my whole year. If you will have us we would be grateful for an invitation to join everyone. Hope to see you soon.

Don N Luba

#4 Armiss

Armiss

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Gender Status::m

Posted December 31 2007 - 09:50 PM

Looking forward in coming to the Regatta in February. I will try to upload a photo of my boat and some others so check back later. I am working on getting a few other couples to join me, if there are any single ladies that need a ride let me know. I have a 63' Hatteras with plenty of room, so let me know. Dave

#5 joybaby2005

joybaby2005

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Female
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cuddy Cabin
  • My Dive Platform Is:My Boat Has No Dive Platform,

Posted January 11 2008 - 06:09 PM

Hey everyone

It has been a long year and we have sorely missed the raft ups. Hope you are all having fun this weekend. We are looking forward to cuming to the raft up on 2/9. Sorry we have missed all of you for so long but we look forward to renewing old friendships and making a lot of new ones.

Look for Duke and I on Happy Days - my champagne glass will do its best to stay full

Kisses
Joyce and Duke

#6 fencerwilly

fencerwilly

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:I Don't Own A Boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:I Have No Boat, So No Dive Platform,

Posted January 14 2008 - 05:17 AM

Folks, this tale will bring a tear to your eye, so have a hanky close by. I had posted as one of the ever popular single guy swingers for both Dec. and Jan., and watched (figuratively speaking) as both regattas sailed into the sunset. So on Satuday, I hied myself to Haulover, had a nice day working to eliminate my two toned tan, and returned home about mid afternoon to find, much to my consternation, an invitation from a nice captain, to join him on his yacht, THAT HAD ALREADY SAILED!! Oh, the Humanity, Ladies and Gentlemen, the Humanity. The gnashing of teeth, the rending of garments, the imprecations too horrible to repeat on a family site such as this! The irony of not checking the site the morning I left, after keeping watch for so long is almost too heavy a burden to bear (bare? No, that's later).
Ah, well, they say third time's a charm, so I will soldier on, and remain, as was poor Blanche, dependant on the kindness of strangers. Yes, I would like to attend, and I will be posting on the supplicant's page once again. My ardor is undiminished by this twist of fate, if anything, increased! I can almost smell the barbecue, and taste the suntan oil. See you swingers in Feb. - Fencer :funmeter2:

#7 seacure 69

seacure 69

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • Lifestyle Status:Full Swap
  • I Live In::Fort Lauderdale, FL
  • My Boat Is A::39' Searay Express which we keep in Key Largo, FL
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),

Posted January 14 2008 - 05:55 PM

Hello ALL

We are already getting ready for the Feb. Regatta. We will have our friends, Duke and Joyce on Board so you know the Champange will be flowing then. Lets hope for Good Weather and Great turn out!
Rick and Katie

#8 Will

Will

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Lifestyle Status:depends the moment.
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" with Outboard Engines,

Posted January 14 2008 - 06:07 PM

Cant wait to go to the February party. We have been lurking for a while and its time we break out of four shell.....

Time to join the elusive crew!!

Will

#9 johnt1

johnt1

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted January 15 2008 - 12:33 PM

Hello, hello....Sorry to have to miss the Feb. 8-10 festivities, other previously made plans etc., etc.. I have passed the boat site info on to friends here in Fl. whom I'm sure will have an interest in our types of activities. Since I no longer have a boat of own I'll have to depend on friends like them and you to fully enjoy future regattas'. See ya soon. johnt1

#10 whoami77

whoami77

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted January 16 2008 - 12:16 AM

Sorry we have not been able to get to Miami since late October as we live in Atlanta. We have attempted to join the regatta on several occasions, but due to business concerns, we have to make spur of the moment trips.

My husband and I look forward to seeing all of the "fun" people in February 08.

Keep smiling and make people wonder what or who you are up to....

P & J

Attached Files

#11 naturegirl2120

naturegirl2120

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Female
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" but A Little Obstructed,

Posted January 16 2008 - 06:10 PM

Hello all!! :z-yeahthat: We just wanted to go ahead and say how excited we are about attending in Feb. schedules permitting. We have been thinking about attending these events for a while and finally have the opportunity! We have a day boat, and hope to be able to trailor it with us to the East coast. We are very happy and excited to be able to attend the Regatta and tell everyone we can about how much fun we had!!!!
~Alicia and Pat :funmeter2:

Attached Files

#12 wild bill

wild bill

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 24'-30'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),

Posted January 19 2008 - 04:38 AM

Well we will be there for the Feb party. We may stay for awhile and make sue we feel comfortable. We will bring our 24 foot boat, so if some one needs a ride, we would love to help. I will get the boat pack with all important items...food and drink....nights are cool on the water, so nice blankets.....Can any one suggest things to bring????

wild bill

#13 sexeecpl

sexeecpl

Advanced Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted January 21 2008 - 11:22 AM

HELLO EVERYONE, IT IS WITH SADNESS AND SORROW THAT WE HAVE BEEN READING ALL THE POSTINGS AND SEEING ALL THE GREAT PICTURES OF THE PAST 5 0R 6 GREAT , FULL OF FUN , AWESOME REGATTAS. WE HAVE FINALLY DECIDED THAT ENOUGH IS ENOUGH AND HAVE ENCOURAGED OURSELVES TO GO ABOVE AND BEYOND OUR OBLIGATIONS TO ATTEND FEB. REGATTA. IT WILL BE ONE YEAR AND ONE MONTH SINCE OUR FIRST REGATTA EVER, THAT VERY FIRST REGATTA THAT IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO FORGET AND WE WOULD WANT TO REPEAT OVER AND OVER AGAIN FOREVER. ( THANKS TO SANDY AND MARK FOR MAKING OUR DREAM COME TRUE) SO WE ARE HOPING TO SEE U GUYS AGAIN. WE HAVE HAD THE BEST FUN TIMES OF OUR LIVES AT BARBIE'S GREAT REGATTA AND WE REFUSED TO LET THAT GREAT FEELING GO. UNTIL THEN , FRANCISCO AND GLORIA

#14 Wildthingxxx

Wildthingxxx

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 65 posts
  • Interests:Boating, travel, partying, playing
  • Lifestyle Status:Full swap - Wildthingxxx on SDC....Wercurcpl on SLS
  • My Boat Is A::44' Express Cruiser, 2 private berths, 2 heads, air conditioned and Very Lifestyle Friendly. Located in Fort Lauderdale. We have taken it to the Abacos, Bimini, and Key West. We've lived on it for up to a month at a time. :)
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted January 23 2008 - 09:03 AM

Hi All!
We are really excited about the February raft up. We have been on others as the guests of Rick and Katie and had a wonderful time getting naked and naughty. See some of the pics we took posted in April under "Wildxxxthing".
We now have our own boat! It is a 34' SeaRay Sundancer named Headhunter. We are delighted to provide another "platform for play". We hope to see many old friends and meet many new ones.
Frank and Lee
Wildthingxxx on SDC.

PS...Feb 13 is my (Frank) birthday. Promiscuous, lascivious, gratuitous sex would be a thoughtful present.

Attached Files

#15 erosman

erosman

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Lifestyle Status:single, open-minded nudist

Posted January 24 2008 - 06:25 AM

Looks like the February Regatta might be my first 'singular' Regatta. Cupcake is globe-trotting so I would be showing up as a single sailor.

I have not been successful thus far in selling the Cinderella on the benefits of spending time with naked revelers out on a raft-up of boats. :thumbsup: I know that's a confusing pair of sentences. Here's the cliff notes: Erosman and Cinderella are an open-minded couple who live in Lighthouse Point, FL. Cupcake is a dear friend and playmate of Steve's from a previous life. Cupcake and Erosman have thoroughly enjoy the Bella Vita Regatta twice, but Cinderella avoids unnecessary sun exposure like the plague and is thus far landstranded in her mind. Whew! Talk about a puzzle! Cinderella and I had dinner with Junglevines (B & G) last week and I suspect that they might convince her to slather her sunscreen and don her southern belle bonnet so that she can join the party...one of these months.

In the meantime, I've been working on my tan so that I won't be such a bleached white boy. :numchucks: All I need is to rustle up a ride to and from. I just want to do a day-trip or one night at the most. I'm more than happy to barter for my ride with food, drink or deck-swabbing. :D

#16 sunnyisles

sunnyisles

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted January 25 2008 - 12:38 PM

Hi all,

We are an older woman, younger guy couple. She is in the real estate business and gets last minute calls to work on weekends. So we've been unable to attend thus far. However, the schedule seems clear for the feb 8-10 weekend. So if anyone has space on the boat and is looking for a clean, safe, fun-loving couple to join them, please respond. Thanks and looking forward to seeing you all.

#17 Mike

Mike

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted January 26 2008 - 04:41 PM

Hey everyone, I am a single sexy male living in Sunny Isles beach on the ocean. I would love to attend this Regatta..unfortuntaley I don't have a boat..Is anyone willing to give me a ride and I will return with sexual favors :thumbsup:...

Please e-mail me here: anilv375@hotmail.com

p.s. I can also host wild parites for couples at my place..call the cell 407-791-2812

:numchucks:

#18 amantedelmar

amantedelmar

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 62 posts
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:Wife is very playful
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Hot Playful Female, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted January 27 2008 - 09:38 AM

The next event cuming up is the " The Annual Pink Party! It's The Weekend Of February 8th, 9th & 10th all weekend " We CERTIFIDE THAT NAKED REGATTAS ARE LOTS OF FUN !!!! AS WELL THAT FREDERICK & BARBIE ARE EXCELENT HOST AND VERY ATTECIOUS PEOPLE !! If any body can give us a ride from the MARINA to the TEMPTATION ISLAND and may offer a place to stay over night We would love to go !!! Please feel free to call us to make arrengements 772-519-2205 or our EMAIL >>> le_caribean@yahoo.fr <<< Thans LEO & SANDY

#19 Ultimates

Ultimates

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 73 posts
  • Gender Status::Playful Couple
  • Interests:Diving, motorcycles, cats, in-line skating, dancing, drinking and fun fun fun
  • Lifestyle Status:Open Relationship (if we like you)
  • I Live In::Chicago
  • My Boat Is A::I don't have a boat. Don't even have a car.
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We're witty, pretty and can make you laugh. We will also give you $$$
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $200 To My Host Boat

Posted January 27 2008 - 10:47 AM

RegretsRegretsRegretsRegretsRegretsRegretsRegretsRegretsRegretsRegretsRegretsReg
etsRegretsRegrets

Hello All,

Kevin and I will be staying in lovely Chicago during February and, therefore, will be unable to attend the wild and sexy February Regatta.

Ah, Chicago in February, when the challenges of everyday life become even more challenging! These are a few of our favorite things:

"Watch - Falling Ice" signs on the walk to work,
brownish-black slush on our pants, coat and skirt,
slipping and sliding out into the street,
These are some things that make Chicago neat!

Kevin is so adorable when he jump-starts our frozen car (the sparks are so pretty in the dark, early morning hours) and it's actually kind of fun keeping full syringes of rubbing alcohol around so that we can inject frozen apartment and car locks (we're so silly; we forgot that car doors freeze shut when you wash the car in single-digit temperatures!).

The one thing we both especially enjoy on a crisp Chicago evening is "follow the rodent tracks in the snow." You never know where they'll take you!

Anyway, regardless of how much we love the Regattas, we couldn't possible leave this glorious part of the country right now ... look for us in late spring or early summer!

Love y'all!
Teri & Kevin

#20 zinfull

zinfull

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • Interests:Ummmm boating and sex
  • Lifestyle Status:Its secret
  • My Boat Is A::1
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:1
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted January 27 2008 - 05:44 PM

RegretsRegretsRegretsRegretsRegretsRegretsRegretsRegretsRegretsRegretsRegretsReg
etsRegretsRegrets

Hello All,

Kevin and I will be staying in lovely Chicago during February and, therefore, will be unable to attend the wild and sexy February Regatta.

Ah, Chicago in February, when the challenges of everyday life become even more challenging! These are a few of our favorite things:

"Watch - Falling Ice" signs on the walk to work,
brownish-black slush on our pants, coat and skirt,
slipping and sliding out into the street,
These are some things that make Chicago neat!

Kevin is so adorable when he jump-starts our frozen car (the sparks are so pretty in the dark, early morning hours) and it's actually kind of fun keeping full syringes of rubbing alcohol around so that we can inject frozen apartment and car locks (we're so silly; we forgot that car doors freeze shut when you wash the car in single-digit temperatures!).

The one thing we both especially enjoy on a crisp Chicago evening is "follow the rodent tracks in the snow." You never know where they'll take you!

Anyway, regardless of how much we love the Regattas, we couldn't possible leave this glorious part of the country right now ... look for us in late spring or early summer!

Love y'all!
Teri & Kevin

Ok I know this sounds silly and extremely sheltered BUT
are you seriously staying up north in weather like that.
Why did we even build cities in a place so cold. :thumbsup:
I did like the poem however.
Zinfull

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users