Photo

March 14th '08 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Weekend!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
34 replies to this topic

#1 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted November 24 2007 - 01:35 PM

March 14th-16th 2008 Regatta

Please confirm your attendance here for the this TOTALLY NAKED regatta by clicking below on the red and blue flashing "Post Here / Add Reply" button at the top and bottom of this page that looks like this - Posted Image.

PLEASE Remember
Don't get left out, registration is free for first timers. Just register a detailed and thoughtful posting here and helped "spread the word".

Please Note... Since this is a Naked Party ONLY for fun & exciting people, any skimpy or lame boring postings that say nothing about you or just say, "we're coming, can't wait" will NOT let you attend the party for free. Lame posters can attend for a $40 donation. For a complete definition of what a "thoughtful posting" is and a "boring or lame" posting is, go to BellaVitaBoatClub.com/definitions.htm and look at "Gotta Nada", "Lame Brain" and "Thoughtful Postings".

Don't get left out baby! Don't Miss The Boat!!! See for yourself what everyone has been saying about these parties by going to the "Past Party-Goer" section. Take a look at everyone that's been coming to all our past parties. THAT will show you what you've been missing.

THEN Click the red and blue flashing "Post Here/Add Reply" button, that looks like this, Posted Image located on the right at either the top or bottom of this page, and let everyone know that you're coming to this wild Weekend Regatta Slumber Party. Tell a little bit about yourself, what you've experienced at our past parties, and if this is your first party, then why you are excited to attend and...
Lets Get Ready To PARTY NAKED!!! :anicandyc:

Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#2 sailfiend

sailfiend

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • Gender Status::m
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Sailboat With Cabin
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" but A Little Obstructed,

Posted January 15 2008 - 09:53 AM

Self omitted...Sorry (work Sucks).

#3 darrell

darrell

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:I Don't Own A Boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:I Have No Boat, So No Dive Platform,

Posted February 11 2008 - 12:58 AM

Hey! my name is Darrell. I'm a 42 y.o. single male...into bodybuilding, and nude boat parties. lol.

I just wanted to let everyone know how incredibly awesome Barbie, Frederick and Karen from "IslandsDuo" were at shooters Sunday after her naked regatta! Barbie is HOT! lol....

After the many boob flashings I got, I got to see the world famous "diamond piercing".... After i got up off the floor, and wiped my chin...haha, she flashed me again. then the paramedics came for me! They are great people. Did i mention Barbie was hot?

Barbie gave me a Bella Vita Boat Club card and invited me to come to the March party, and guess what? I'll be there! With bells on (oh yeah, it's nude), ok...no bells.

I hope to see everyone there! oh yeah...Barbie is HOT!!!!!

#4 Capt

Capt

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts

Posted February 11 2008 - 11:53 AM

Hello 2 All!

This is Capt to let you know that by March, the water should be warm enough to let me take a splash with you all!
With that being said the word is "I'M CUMMING" :thumbsup:

In my sailboat I have space for young lovely ladies and gents. Since I'm a solo sailor it would be great if I get at least on lady companion for the overnight of Saturday/Sunday.

For those who don't know me, I attended the September regatta and it was great. I'm just waiting for the water to heat up a bit.
I'm a bit shy, respectful, but willing and a quick learner. I love exchanges of lusty e-mails and as you may already know I LOVE SEX! :kicking:

Please contact me if I can be of your assistance :2doggy:

Best regards,

Capt.

PS. Can we play a game?

For Smokers we can do a competition of who can last smoking a cigarette(all) while getting a blowjob without cumming! Non smokers get to Blow :z-LolLolLolLol:

#5 seacure 69

seacure 69

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • Lifestyle Status:Full Swap
  • I Live In::Fort Lauderdale, FL
  • My Boat Is A::39' Searay Express which we keep in Key Largo, FL
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),

Posted February 11 2008 - 07:45 PM

Hello
After this past month's regatta how could you not come to the main event of boating?
We are up for the challenge of out doing the Feb Regatta. We will see you there!!
Rick and Katie

#6 dperry069

dperry069

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted February 12 2008 - 10:36 AM

Hello all not sure i will be able to make it I beached my boat it is in Dry Dock now if I get it out i will update and I will be there

Attached Files

#7 zinfull

zinfull

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • Interests:Ummmm boating and sex
  • Lifestyle Status:Its secret
  • My Boat Is A::1
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Luxury Yacht 46'-55'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:1
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted February 12 2008 - 08:33 PM

I am sooo jealous. :bye1: Sounds like we missed a great party. I already have the dates off for the next regatta, please count us in. :rolleyes: :gossip:
Thats all for now, See you next month.
Zinfull
Bill and Gia :trampoline:

#8 donjulie

donjulie

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 75 posts
  • Gender Status::Married 20 yrs
  • Interests:Anything fun with friends that do not have issues
  • Lifestyle Status:Lets find out together
  • I Live In::Coral Springs
  • My Boat Is A::31' Sundancer
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:Yes we have a boat, see above
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted February 13 2008 - 01:37 PM

Count us in also. This time we'll be arriving much earlier. say around 10:00ish.
The last party was such fun, we can't wait to get out to the next one. The last of our northern guests leave on Friday so we'll be there Saturday. Who knows, Julie may even have bells on, keep a close look out for it. LOL There may be a select lucky few that have the opportunity to "RING HER BELL"

See you all there

Don & Julie
Just want to have a relaxing good time with like minded friends.

Don & Julie

#9 sobe

sobe

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Gender Status::c

Posted February 14 2008 - 08:30 AM

To All, :thewave:

As we write this request, :3D-emonicon195: We want to say that we had so much fun :3D-emonicon029: last trip and can't wait :busterbunny: to get back on board :3D-emonicon011: - These are the best parties :congrats: in South Florida or well "anywhere" for that matter. What a blast :tiphat: Hats off to Barbie :z-yourock: and Bella Boy :3D-emonicon007: for being the greatest hosts and hottest couple in the world. We can't wait to get NAKED :2tits: :3D-emonicon022: :z-blonde:

xoxoxoxo
:3D-emonicon063:
Sobe

#10 Wildthingxxx

Wildthingxxx

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 65 posts
  • Interests:Boating, travel, partying, playing
  • Lifestyle Status:Full swap - Wildthingxxx on SDC....Wercurcpl on SLS
  • My Boat Is A::44' Express Cruiser, 2 private berths, 2 heads, air conditioned and Very Lifestyle Friendly. Located in Fort Lauderdale. We have taken it to the Abacos, Bimini, and Key West. We've lived on it for up to a month at a time. :)
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted February 19 2008 - 12:50 PM

We know this is going to become a habit.
Count us in for the March Regatta. February was great fun and it's only going to get better as the weather and water get warmer. We plan on arriving late Friday afternoon and hope many of you will join Fredrick and Barbie, Happy Days, Island Duo and the other early arrivers. It's never to soon to start a party.
See you in March,
Frank and Lee

#11 islandsduo

islandsduo

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • 101 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Luxury Yacht 46'-55'

Posted February 21 2008 - 05:42 PM

Hey Gang,

I very quick note to let everyone know that are plans changed, and we will be able to make the March Regatta..

We always know that this is where the party is..and I'm sure this one will be loads of fun as well..

Brian and Karen

#12 Ultimates

Ultimates

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 73 posts
  • Gender Status::Playful Couple
  • Interests:Diving, motorcycles, cats, in-line skating, dancing, drinking and fun fun fun
  • Lifestyle Status:Open Relationship (if we like you)
  • I Live In::Chicago
  • My Boat Is A::I don't have a boat. Don't even have a car.
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We're witty, pretty and can make you laugh. We will also give you $$$
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $200 To My Host Boat

Posted February 23 2008 - 09:29 AM

Ahoy! The Feb regatta looks like it was a rousing success. :2love_sex: Unfortunately we had to stay in Chicago and use ray :bye1: guns on our water pipes to keep them from freezing. Our connections to the MIB really do come in handy sometimes.
Sadly, we will be :trampoline: from the March regatta. We know, we are :3D-emonicon029: . Although we'll be no shows, the regatta already looks like it is going to be one hell of a :rolleyes: party for all the attendees.
Hope you all have a :gossip: time!

Kevin and Teri
Ultimates

#13 bnaked4

bnaked4

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • 131 posts
  • I Live In::Hallandale, FL
  • My Boat Is A::30' Searay
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 24'-30'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a boat

Posted February 24 2008 - 10:17 AM

Hi all

Just finished checking out the pictures from the last regattta and seeing all we missed. We won't let that happen again. We will be there for the March regatta :trampoline: and we plan on spending at least one night and possibly two this time.
We can't wait for the party to start...
xoxoxo
Stu and Glenda

#14 couplewanna

couplewanna

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted February 27 2008 - 08:22 PM

Hi everybody, We are a nice and fun couple, she is 41 and he is 39. She is bi, he's straight, both love to play, full swap, same room only. We always heard so many great things about the regatta, and would love to join the fun for the first time. We don't own a boat, so we would need a ride. Would love to find a nice and friendly couple to invite us to their boat. Kisses to all. Luciene and Murilo.

#15 David & Cindy

David & Cindy

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 60 posts
  • I Live In::Miami, FL
  • My Boat Is A::Center console fishing boat
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" with Outboard Engines,

Posted March 01 2008 - 07:30 PM

:tiphat: It seems that I (cindy) have lost my bottoms to my bikini :z-as-if: So I might have to send the troops out for a treasure hunt :2doggy: .We are planning on cumming out for saturday hope Fredrick has his strength back by then :2limp: He really had a hard time :z-yeahthat: at the last regatta :z-as-if:. We might have some new stow aways this trip please don't make them walk the plank :z-yourock:. So season the steaks, ice the drinks, bring the whip cream, and daves famous cocktail sauce for shrimp and lets get this party started :z-lmao: Barbie and Fredrick thank you for all the hard work. :z-any-help: Dave & Cindy

#16 SexyBibife

SexyBibife

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" with Outboard Engines,

Posted March 03 2008 - 11:57 PM

Hi guys, it's been two months since we haven't seen u all :z-yourock: . We heard that the last Feb regatta was a blast. :z-any-help: .. & pictures tell that so. We'll try to stay overnight, but we'll surely be going to this March Regatta. C u all soon :z-yeahthat: .

#17 eurofan15

eurofan15

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts
  • Lifestyle Status:We are a cross section of all of the above

Posted March 04 2008 - 11:47 AM

Looking forward to the first regatta. This sounds great! We will be there to participate and help others having a great time also!

#18 DoctorsOrders

DoctorsOrders

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 51 posts
  • Interests:Fun
    low drama
  • Lifestyle Status:yes
  • I Live In::Palm Beach
  • My Boat Is A::28' Chaparral
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 24'-30'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:hmmmm

Posted March 09 2008 - 01:01 PM

Hey everyone.............

Rob and I would love to cum for Saturday. We missed last month and just can't stand to miss another one. If we can catch a ride from the Haulover marina early on Sat with someone. That would be much appreciated!
We are also looking for a boat to stay on for Sat. night :z-yeahthat:
It's been way to long since we have been openly naked and looking for trouble....... :z-any-help:
of the sexy kind.

XOXO
Rob and Dee fischerd1@comcast.net

#19 sflBlondeDiver

sflBlondeDiver

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 70 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Female
  • Gender Status::f

Posted March 09 2008 - 06:01 PM

Hi everyone! SFLBlondeDiver here! Don't be shocked...I know it's been a while but we are still kicking. Rick has the boat running again so we are planning to cum to the March Regatta. Looking forward to catching up with everyone (and can't wait to see that new cover all nothing bathing suit Barbie has on in Feb's Regatta pics in person!!!) Wow..that's hot! :z-any-help:

Hopefully we can find some victims fun people :z-yeahthat: to cum with us. See you next weekend!

#20 sflBlondeDiver

sflBlondeDiver

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 70 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Female
  • Gender Status::f

Posted March 09 2008 - 06:03 PM

Hey everyone.............

Rob and I would love to cum for Saturday. We missed last month and just can't stand to miss another one. If we can catch a ride from the Haulover marina early on Sat with someone. That would be much appreciated!
We are also looking for a boat to stay on for Sat. night :z-any-help:
It's been way to long since we have been openly naked and looking for trouble....... :z-yourock:
of the sexy kind.

XOXO
Rob and Dee fischerd1@comcast.net

Hi Rob & Dee! Long time no sea! We are planning to take the boat next weekend and you are always welcome aboard So...What? Hope to see you then so we can get reacquainted!!! :z-yeahthat:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users