Photo

May 9th '08 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Weekend!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
42 replies to this topic

#21 Sailorgirl

Sailorgirl

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Female
  • Gender Status::c
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Luxury Yacht 46'-55'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),

Posted May 05 2008 - 05:47 PM

Hi Everyone,

I would love to join you for the May Reggatta. I will be bringing my sexy sailor husband - this will be our first time with your group, but we have done lots of naked sailing on our own. We will be "Daytrippers" this time since we can't get to your location on the sailboat. We will be on a 20" center console - sorry no swim platform but we will bring floats, and of course a lot of ice and drinks. We will bring along some exotic and delicious treats to share. We are looking forward to meeting you and having a great party. Please let us know if we need to bring anything specific.

See you soon,

Sailorgirl

#22 islandsduo

islandsduo

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted May 06 2008 - 03:53 AM

Hey Gang,

Well looks like we're not going to make it after all this weekend. Our boat is yard bound for the next few weeks due to an unexpected small crack picked up on our way back from Key West. We've decided to head to Baltimore that weekend to do Karen's Dad's birthday on Saturday and Mother's Day with her mom on Sunday..

We'll see you in June with all kinds on new toys and goodies on the boat,, bow thruster, new interior, underwater lights, and surround sound on the aft deck for those racey late night movies, and a new generator complete with extra plugs in's for those that need a little extra juice from time to time..

See you next time :animated-missionary: :animated-doggiestyle: , unless you'll be in Orlando for the May 15th -17th Splash Party

#23 bothpisces

bothpisces

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:I Don't Own A Boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:I Have No Boat, So No Dive Platform,

Posted May 06 2008 - 05:08 AM

We need a ride to!!! We may not have a boat. But we sure do want one real bad!
:z-any-help:
We are a young swinging couple wondering if there is another couple with a boat that we might catch a ride with to the regatta this next weekend. Please send us a message.

Jason and Natalie

#24 Ultimates

Ultimates

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 73 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::Playful Couple
  • Interests:Diving, motorcycles, cats, in-line skating, dancing, drinking and fun fun fun
  • Lifestyle Status:Open Relationship (if we like you)
  • I Live In::Chicago
  • My Boat Is A::I don't have a boat. Don't even have a car.
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We're witty, pretty and can make you laugh. We will also give you $$$
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $200 To My Host Boat

Posted May 06 2008 - 08:53 PM

Wow! This party looks like it is going to be a great one. :animated-doggiestyle: Sadly, we will be :animated-missionary: this one. Some of our most favorite people in the Bellavita world are going to be there and we can't make it. :animated-fakepussy: Sebastian100, who was generous enough to give us a ride and a place to hang our clothes at our first regatta. SunNfunFl1, helped us on more than one occasion for accomadations. Sandy certainly knows how to get the party started.

DoctorsOrders, an amazing and super hot couple :animated-feelup: . Islandsduo, what the hell did you do to your fantastic boat? So now you are going to deprive everyone of your delightful presence??? No doubt, you will be missed.

Barbie and Fredrick, we so miss you. Your parties are the best on the planet, but only because you make the party, not the other way around.

Teri and Kevin
Ultimates

#25 wpbdiver

wpbdiver

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • Gender Status::m
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cuddy Cabin
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" with Outboard Engines,

Posted May 07 2008 - 09:43 AM

Barbi and Regattians,

I am in, after a few e-mails with the gracious hostess, and alot of patience on her part.

About me? Tall, thin, twinkle in the blue eyes, sober, non preacher, eclectic and contemplative when the time calls for it. I guess I am old school about meeting new "friends". I like to mutually earn friendship with giving and getting respect, laughing at each other and getting to know people. Both male and female.

I will be attending as a single sailor but am currently working on a companion to attend with me :animated-doggiestyle: .
My cooler will have plenty of N/A stuff and some eats to share. Guests on my boat, party like rock stars, no problemo. :animated-missionary:

My boat, a fun 26' Twin Vee, makes a great shuttle, great boarding ladder, twin clean and quiet four strokes, and 300 watts of music. Feel free to ask for a ride, be at Haulover about noon Saturday, give or take. Plenty of room for your coolers and gear. Captains, if other guests need transportation, just speak up, cause I work with ya, not against ya. :animated-feelup:

I will be a daytripper this weekend due to other commitments, but will stay till after dark no doubt.

Looking forward to meeting everybody, enjoying your company, admiring your awesome boats, laughing and evening up my tan lines. :animated-fakepussy:
See ya Saturday

Scott

#26 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted May 07 2008 - 10:48 AM

WOW this is really turning into a what looks like it will be a HUGE party!!! :z-kidding:
:animated-69:
So many new couples are coming! :violin: And lots of single girls want to come and are looking for boat rides to the party and some are looking for cabins to stay in. Luckily we have a few single guys with boats that are offering rides and cabins to the couples and single girls so if you need a ride and you haven't found one yet, you have no one to blame but yourself because lots of the guys here are offering rides and cabins!
:funmeter2:

Captains... Are YOU Looking For A Crew??? :z-oops:
WPB1 is two hot chicks looking for a boat. :2tits:
UsTwoBare is a 25 year old couple looking for a boat.
LisaAndMike are a couple looking for a boat.
BothPicses is a 25 year old couple looking for a boat.
SexeeCpl is a hot couple looking for a boat. (she's a fun, wild, playful squirter!) :animated-fakepussy:
DoctorsOrders is a super hot fun playful couple with a great boat, but can't bring it this time, so are looking for a boat. :animated-feelup:
SunNFunFL1 is a WILD couple. She's a fabulous gourmet cook, brings tons of food for the entire regatta, will clean your boat and leave it better than she found it. A really great guest to have onboard.... Oh, and did I mention she loves giving blowjobs? :animated-missionary:

Are You A Hot Couple or Single Girl Looking For A Ride To The Party or Cabin To Stay In Or A Boat To Hang Out On?
CaptainRuss is a good looking single guy with a 48' party yacht with 3 cabins offering couples and single girls to join him. :z-omg:
CaptainTonyFla is a single guy with a 28' cabin cruiser offering couples a ride and a place to sleep.
Crew4Jets is a very nice single guy offering a limo shuttle ride Sunday morning.
WPBDiver is a single guy offering a limo shuttle ride to the party Saturday noon, and back to the docks Saturday night.
Sebastian is a super nice, fun guy with a girlfriend and a GREAT cabin cruiser offering rides and an extra bed to couples and single girls. :animated-anal:
So as you can see, Those looking for a ride out to the party or or for a cabin to stay the night on or for just the day, there are lots of options and choices.
WildThingXXX is a great, fun couple with a great cabin cruiser offering couples a boat to hang out on. :animated-doggiestyle:

And for those looking to meet some fun, playful playmates to help crew your boat, you've got some REALLY great choices too.

This is really going to be a wild and fun party, :2tits: so don't wait until the last minute to finalize your plans. Make contact now to fill up your boat or to catch a ride or secure a cabin for the weekend!

We'll be arriving Friday early evening and staying through Sunday late afternoon, and we'd love for everyone to join us. The weather report is predicting clear skies, with no winds and 90' temperatures so it's going to be the perfect boating weekend for sure! :z-why-me:
Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#27 wewant2play

wewant2play

Gilligan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),

Posted May 07 2008 - 11:13 AM

Hi Everyone My wife and I have been on this site for a while, but have not been able to attend any of the party's -- therefore we are looking forward to this weekends regatta --- we have a 25 FT jet boat with a swim platform ---- if there is additional items we need to bring feel free to send us a note ---- Maylin and Albert

#28 SunNfunFl2

SunNfunFl2

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • 197 posts
  • Gender Status::couple
  • Interests:nudist, exhibitionist, or a clothing-optional , full swinger Avaition
  • Lifestyle Status:nudist, exhibitionist, or a clothing-optional , full swinger Avaition
  • I Live In::Daytona Beach
  • My Boat Is A::Sea Ray 290 Amberjack
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted May 07 2008 - 05:03 PM

Wow! This party looks like it is going to be a great one. :animated-doggiestyle: Sadly, we will be :animated-missionary: this one. Some of our most favorite people in the Bellavita world are going to be there and we can't make it. :animated-fakepussy: Sebastian100, who was generous enough to give us a ride and a place to hang our clothes at our first regatta. SunNfunFl1, helped us on more than one occasion for accomadations. Sandy certainly knows how to get the party started.

DoctorsOrders, an amazing and super hot couple :animated-feelup: . Islandsduo, what the hell did you do to your fantastic boat? So now you are going to deprive everyone of your delightful presence??? No doubt, you will be missed.

Barbie and Fredrick, we so miss you. Your parties are the best on the planet, but only because you make the party, not the other way around.

Teri and Kevin
Ultimates

You both have the right name "Ultimates" what beautiful people we look so forward to you two comming on your quarterly visits and I know I speak for all of your Bella Vita Family.... We can not wait to see you again and again... and let not forget the "9 MILE"
Smooch!!!
Sandy and Mark by Proxy

#29 Joe and Melba

Joe and Melba

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted May 07 2008 - 06:24 PM

We are a couple who have been thinking about joining the fun at one of these regattas for a long time......................well we are finally going to attend this weekend May 11th.............very new to swinging but she is Columbian and he is Italian and are looking foward to meeting some great HOT people for fun and games :z-LolLolLolLol: ............we have a 40ft searay sundancer with a nice sized swim platform...........see you saturday!
Joe & Melba

#30 capttonyfla

capttonyfla

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts

Posted May 07 2008 - 06:48 PM

Thanks for the reply ..... give me a call if you need a bed for Sat nite - and can sleep on convertable dinette --- 786-877-1679 Capt Tony

#31 MexItalian

MexItalian

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted May 07 2008 - 07:16 PM

We need a ride to!!! We may not have a boat. But we sure do want one real bad!
:animated-doggiestyle:
We are a young swinging couple wondering if there is another couple with a boat that we might catch a ride with to the regatta this next weekend. Please send us a message.

Jason and Natalie

We have no problem getting you there...call 954-818-0865 Anthony & Glenda

#32 MexItalian

MexItalian

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted May 07 2008 - 07:27 PM

We will be there hopefully early on Friday. We have invited another sexy couple, the more the merrier. :animated-feelup: As far as the cooking, Sandy I know you are good :animated-doggiestyle: ...but let's just say I like to grill. :animated-missionary: Hopefully it won't be too hot or someone is going to get a sexy couple sleeping on their boat. :animated-fakepussy:

#33 SunNfunFl2

SunNfunFl2

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • 197 posts
  • Interests:nudist, exhibitionist, or a clothing-optional , full swinger Avaition
  • Lifestyle Status:nudist, exhibitionist, or a clothing-optional , full swinger Avaition
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted May 07 2008 - 08:08 PM

We will be there hopefully early on Friday. We have invited another sexy couple, the more the merrier. :z-why-me: As far as the cooking, Sandy I know you are good :animated-doggiestyle: ...but let's just say I like to grill. :animated-missionary: Hopefully it won't be too hot or someone is going to get a sexy couple sleeping on their boat. :animated-anal:

OMG It is already Looking like old times but lets just say I have never been to one of these Reagattas without leaving and saying "this one was the best one yet" and I say this with lots of experience this will be our 16th Regatta.

Anthoney and Glenda can not wait to see you and yes taste your creations..... :animated-69: :z-kidding: :funmeter2: and I am not just talking breakfast :animated-fakepussy: :animated-feelup:
Love to you all!!
Sandy and Mark by Proxy

#34 jamaica007

jamaica007

Virgin Newbie

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Gender Status::m
  • Interests:Where does one really begin. Life changes and circumstances makes us stronger and opens doors and opportunities. So I am here exploring opportunities.
  • Lifestyle Status:Swinger
  • I Live In::Atlanta
  • My Boat Is A::I Do Not Have A Boat
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:lets talk about it
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted May 07 2008 - 11:09 PM

Wahooo !!! We are members of SDC and this will be our first Boating regetta. Met wonderful couple smokin_man66 and wow great people. They invited us out and here we go..... looking forward to spending time with our new friends T&G and making new ones.

We dont have a boat yet but enjoy diving and fishing ..hmmnnn .. Definately looking forward to meeting other exciting people... let the fun begin!!!
Well we will be there Saturday..Hanging :animated-doggiestyle: with Tony and Glenda... Look forward to seeing you all there. :animated-missionary: :animated-fakepussy:

#35 islandsduo

islandsduo

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • 101 posts

Posted May 08 2008 - 06:52 AM

Hey Gang,

Thanks for all the well wishes..
We'll be back next month..
And we're bringing friends! :animated-doggiestyle:

Brian and Karen

Posted Image

#36 SunNfunFl2

SunNfunFl2

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • 197 posts

Posted May 08 2008 - 10:32 AM

Well it is official we will be attending with Capitan Russ, and we can not wait I will be planning the menu today I am taking orders if there is something you have been wanting be to bring today is the day to place you order. :animated-doggiestyle:

I will be making Barbie’s salad and of course my Teriyaki Steaks I am not quite awake yet I am sure I will think of lots more great stuff..

We will be arriving on Friday I just love Friday nights with the Bella Vita Family and it never fails to be a wonderful start to our over the top naked sexy weekends we have not been for a while so we have allot of catching up to do. :animated-anal: :animated-69:

Barbie and Fredrick!!! I can not wait to see you both and spoil you all weekend you are the most deserving people I know thank you so much for all you do for us!!! :animated-missionary: :animated-fakepussy: :animated-feelup:

Love to you all!
Sandy and Mark

#37 SunNfunFl2

SunNfunFl2

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • 197 posts

Posted May 08 2008 - 11:05 AM

:animated-missionary: :animated-fakepussy: We are so happy we are going to make this Regatta :animated-anal: We are looking forward to
a fun sexy nakeded party :animated-69: We will be there Saturday about noon. :z-kidding: Looking forward to
seeing old friends and meeting new ones :animated-feelup:
Tony & Cher aboard the FUJIMO :animated-doggiestyle:

Hi Tony and Cher Bear,
Can not wait to see you I have a FUJIMO cup I will bring it with see you Sat

#38 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted May 08 2008 - 09:16 PM

All things are pointing to a GREAT weekend! So many great looking, new couples are coming. And so many old friends that we haven't seen in such a long time.

Ultimates (your postings are always the absolute sweetest!!!) We're so sorry you'll miss this month, but we can't wait to see you this summer. Looking at all the fun party couples coming this month, both you and IslandsDuo both sure picked the worst month to miss a party, that's for sure.

SunnFunFL1 we've REALLY missed your great cooking and high party energy you always bring to the parties. We're soooooo glad to have you back!!!

:animated-doggiestyle: We've got a very special surprise gift for everyone at this party. So be sure to ask me for it when you turn in your liability waivers. It's a great party favor that I think you're really going to love! But you gotta ask for it!

The weather forecast looks GREAT!

Friday Night:
A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 8pm. Mostly clear skies, with a low around 74. Calm wind becoming south between 7 and 10 mph.

Saturday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 89. Southwest wind between 5 and 8 mph.

Saturday Night: Mostly clear skies, with a low around 74. Southwest wind between 7 and 9 mph.

Sunday: Isolated showers after 8am. Mostly clear skies, with a high near 87. Southwest wind between 3 and 8 mph. Chance of rain is 10%.

So get ready for the wildest naked party on the seven seas!!!
Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#39 Wildthingxxx

Wildthingxxx

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 65 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • Interests:Boating, travel, partying, playing
  • Lifestyle Status:Full swap - Wildthingxxx on SDC....Wercurcpl on SLS
  • I Live In::Fort Lauderdale, FL
  • My Boat Is A::44' Express Cruiser, 2 private berths, 2 heads, air conditioned and Very Lifestyle Friendly. Located in Fort Lauderdale. We have taken it to the Abacos, Bimini, and Key West. We've lived on it for up to a month at a time. :)
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a boat

Posted May 08 2008 - 10:38 PM

Hi all,
We are posting this on behalf of our gorgeous, sexy, way fun friends Jim and Mindy, Amberlove on SDC. They are, as we write, creating a profile here on Bella Vita under the same name. Watch for it. They would like to join us, and you, Sunday as day guests. Will anybody be available Sunday morning to give them a ride from the Haulover Marina to our boat in the raft up? We'd be VERY grateful. Frank's cell 561 504 4535.
Frank and Lee
Headhunter

#40 ustwobare

ustwobare

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Female

Posted May 08 2008 - 11:17 PM

Oh boy oh boy! :animated-missionary: It's been almost a year since I've been able to attend...life kept getting in the way. :animated-fakepussy:

I won't be able to arrive until Sunday morning, but a day of paryting at the greatest party in SoFla is better than anything else! :animated-doggiestyle: I'll be bringing extra ice for anyone who needs it, as the place will be SMOKIN' HOT, and will need cooling down after the typical wild nights I've experienced at previous regattas.

See you all then!

Tim

We will not be able to check email again, if you can give us a ride, please call us at 216-832-1434. Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users