Photo

December 11th '08 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Weekend!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
45 replies to this topic

#21 captainruss

captainruss

Gilligan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • Gender Status::m
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:I Don't Own A Boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:I Have No Boat, So No Dive Platform,

Posted December 01 2008 - 01:56 PM

Looks like Bell Vita Boy and Barbi will be out doing themselves this month. :z-yourock: Wow what party plans - change of scenery and just a bunch of fun :z-LolLolLolLol: that's planned out. If anyone is thinking of going - just do it!! Drop what your doing, :beachsunburn: give your Christmas credit card a break and go to the damn party. :tree34: :jumpboobs: :mmparty: :boating: :mmparty: This is one time you land based or land locked sexy couples and sexy single gals can make a go at it and be introduced to some really fun people. When you leave you will be saying "DA-YUM" that was some fun!!

With all that said, Captain Russ will be sad to have missed you all because of out of town plans previously made. But don't shed a tear, I will be land locked in Vegas making the most of it at the PBR and Nationals. I'll be thinking of you guys from time to time especially if I get bucked of this mare that I 'm going to try to ride and stay on for 8 Seconds or longer! :2doggy: Yee Haw baby hang on!!!

Karen - Happy birthday! :3D-emonicon140: You'll have a blast I know - Barbi and Karen, I left your presents at the bottom of my posting - let me know which one ya prefer!! I'll have it wrapped and shipped.

To everyone else, and all my good friends I've meet over the last year through the Belle Vita Boat Club - Seasons Greetings, Merry Christmas, Happy Hanuka and a Happy New Year! :boat: :ass: :anicandyc:

See ya in 2009!!!

Attached Files

#22 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted December 01 2008 - 08:12 PM

Captain Russ you're such a tease!

I saw your posting and was all excited thinking your Vegas plans had changed so you could come visit us, but then when I got to the end of your posting I see you're still not able to join us.

We will all miss you and look forward to seeing you in January for our first party of 2009!
Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#23 In22

In22

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Female
  • Gender Status::c

Posted December 02 2008 - 06:52 PM

We have a room at the Diplomat on Thurs. and Friday night and at Bahai on Sat. night We would like to meet a nice couple to party with
Regards
Dilma and Greg

#24 ARIALDA

ARIALDA

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Female
  • Gender Status::f

Posted December 03 2008 - 01:21 AM

:mmparty: :boat: After so many years finally i may be able to attend your famous naked regatta. I had travel so much the last five years,and now is time to stop in home, and enjoy something different.
:z-LolLolLolLol: please let me know. :boating:

#25 islandsduo

islandsduo

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Luxury Yacht 46'-55'

Posted December 03 2008 - 06:30 AM

We'll actually be arriving to Nikki Marina with the boat Wednesday afternoon. :mmparty:

Thought we better rest up so we're ready to party down, this week end. :boat:
We still have a couple more slips to fill... :z-LolLolLolLol:
Brian and Karen :boating:

#26 elputo000

elputo000

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts

Posted December 04 2008 - 01:32 PM

WOW, HAPPY B'DAY KAREN, this one is going to be huge. We've been to a couple of the weekend regattas, but this 4 days land-sea extravaganza sounds like one for the ages. I'll bring my massage table for some rubing too ;-)))). We may miss some of the days activities but we are there for the nite fun, and maybe use some of those sick days to continue the party. Look forward for this one.

#27 ROCKSTARR

ROCKSTARR

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted December 04 2008 - 04:02 PM

:z-LolLolLolLol: RockStarrs in for next Saturdays raft up at Bahia Cabana. My wife is shy as hell and smokin hot, be nice she's Italian. Our first party I hope the weather is good !

Attached Files

• Attached File  k1.JPG   43.69KB   27 downloads

#28 guy4somefun2

guy4somefun2

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Cannot Walk Across,

Posted December 05 2008 - 01:24 AM

I'll be at lake sylvia, anyone else? 12/7 12/8/08? Let me know

#29 bareboat2007

bareboat2007

Advanced Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48 posts
  • Gender Status::couple
  • Interests:Boating, dogs, road trips, hot tub parties, orgies
  • Lifestyle Status:Selective swingers
  • I Live In::Ft Lauderdale FL
  • My Boat Is A::22' Center Console
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We have a boat :)
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up

Posted December 05 2008 - 10:27 AM

After we get the boat cleaned up from the Winterfest parade, we'll come find the party.

#30 islandsduo

islandsduo

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • 101 posts

Posted December 05 2008 - 01:51 PM

"massage table for some rubing too ;-))))"

Sounds fun... :z-LolLolLolLol:

#31 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted December 06 2008 - 06:56 PM

After we get the boat cleaned up from the Winterfest parade, we'll swing by the Diplomat over the weekend and follow our ears to find the party.

Don't look for us at the Diplomat AFTER the boat parade... as we explained in our detailed posting on page one of this thread, we'll be there Thursday & Friday, but are leaving early Saturday morning to go to Lake Sylvia near Bahia Cabana to enjoy the boat parade Saturday night. Then Sunday morning we might go another mile or so north to Shooters or south to the big bay in Hollywood near Rooftop Beach house.

So come raft up with us after you finish the parade because we'll be having our orgy parties then! :boating: :z-LolLolLolLol:
Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#32 wufdog

wufdog

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 24'-30'

Posted December 06 2008 - 08:50 PM

Hi Bella Vita Boater;
Hi - Im new to this great Boating club! I am a single sailor at the moment, 44, 5'10, 175 lbs, fun loving passionate guy , with a 28' Cierra Sunbridge Cabin Crusier.

I would be happy to host others on my boat, and it has a Head and Galley, Nice size v birth and Aftcabin, as well as a sunbridge wrap around couch and Aft seating. I live quite close to Haulover so getting there is a breeze! I anticipate going on saturday but if someone can fill me in on the rafting proceedures and such to help me understand how things go - that would be appreciated.

Single ladies - dont be shy, come say hi.
Please email me and intrduce yourself, and lets take it from there.

Attached Files

#33 OneGreatGuy

OneGreatGuy

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted December 07 2008 - 11:22 AM

Hi, Everybody,

Well, I'm completely new to this group, though definitely not new to the wonderful world of the swinging lifestyle. I got into it with my first wife some years ago up in Indiana (yes!) and we had lots of fun there. We eventually both became erotic dancers (strippers) and had an act together, so we traveled to nightclubs all over the country and had many more fun adventures, as you can imagine.

Anyway, at this point I happen to be single (and without a lifestyle girlfriend), so I'm not sure if anyone wants me around or not, since I don't have a boat either, but Barbie invited me to come to this gathering, so I'm definitely interested in checking it out to see if anyone is looking for a third wheel (motor, paddle?). I've had lots of fun with couples in the past and here in Florida recently, so I know all the rules and games couples like.

I'm debating whether to show up or not, so if anybody is interested in helping me become a part of this group, please, let me know!

Thanks,

Ric

Attached Files

#34 Naughtie

Naughtie

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted December 08 2008 - 09:28 PM

Finally I might get a chance to mingle with you boaters :boat: on land...YIPPIE!!!

#35 elputo000

elputo000

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts

Posted December 08 2008 - 11:57 PM

:happybirthday3: I'LL BE THERE TO CELEBRATE KAREN B'DAY THURSDAY NITE AT THE NIKKI BEACH CLUB. CAN ANYONE TELL ME, IF IS THERE GOING TO BE A GUEST LIST OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT WHEN WE ARRIVE TO THE DOOR? ARE WE HAVING AN AREA OF THE CLUB FOR THE BVBC, HOW DO I FIND THE FUN, PARTY PEOPLE :mmparty:

#36 junglevines

junglevines

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • Gender Status::male
  • Interests:LIFE!
  • Lifestyle Status:Passive!
  • I Live In::Miami, Florida
  • My Boat Is A::no boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:Difficult To Walk Across,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:no boat!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted December 09 2008 - 10:27 AM

Wish we could make this fun-filled and what appears to be brewing into a spectacular event!!!!!!!!!

Karen :happybirthday2:

:boat:

:mmparty:

Everyone have a wonderful time!

For those still hesitating.....nows the opportunity to check out these absolutely exquisite and friendly folks. One thing is absolutely sure is that they will provide an exceptional and most unforgettable time. No pressure and your jaws will hurt from laughing.

B&G

#37 Robert

Robert

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted December 09 2008 - 03:25 PM

We are looking forward to meeting all you party animals as it has been a couple of years since we rafted up at haulover, remember the W/E we all got blown away by a serious wind gust. Well this time we hope to get blown away by you lot !!! I have fitted extra bilge pumps in case over flooding in the aft cabin !!! Yasmin and I hope to have a mermaid on board as well. She is a lot of fun and ladies she is the finest Cosmetic tattoo artist around (Lips,eyes etc)
See you all soon.

Yasmin & Robert xxx

Motor Yacht PATRICIAN

#38 islandsduo

islandsduo

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • 101 posts

Posted December 10 2008 - 07:20 AM

Just one more day!!

We only have a limited about of slips set aside for our party :boat: ,
So, if you're coming and planning to take advantange of our discounted dockage :mmparty: , then we need to hear from you today.

Brian and Karen

#39 beach couple

beach couple

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts
  • Interests:We try and spend as much time as we can on the water or at the beach. When not there we are riding our Harley.
  • Lifestyle Status:Enjoy all aspects of the Lifestyle
  • I Live In::Jupiter, Florida
  • My Boat Is A::28' Blackfin, sleeps two
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cuddy Cabin
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I Have a boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Alcohol, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted December 11 2008 - 11:52 AM

Tara and I planned to attend this weekend by boat but the seas will be running 4-6 ft so we will be taking the bike, weather permitting, and be there Thurs nite.
We attended the Sept raft-up so it will be nice to see familiar faces and meet other members.

Peter

#40 bareboat2007

bareboat2007

Advanced Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48 posts
  • Gender Status::couple
  • Interests:Boating, dogs, road trips, hot tub parties, orgies
  • Lifestyle Status:Selective swingers
  • I Live In::Ft Lauderdale FL
  • My Boat Is A::22' Center Console
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We have a boat :)
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up

Posted December 11 2008 - 07:20 PM

We will be taking part in the parade Saturday night, but we'll cruise through the Bahia Cabana/Lake Sylvia area before it gets going to see who's out showing the goods :boat: We'll be at Flicker Lite on Sunday.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users