Photo

December 11th '08 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Weekend!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
45 replies to this topic

#1 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted November 24 2007 - 12:32 PM

December 11th-14th 2008 Regatta

This is a special regatta that we're holding at a marina resort so that everyone can attend even if you don't have a boat! Be sure to read BellaVitaBoy's posting shown about 5 postings down below this one!!!

Please confirm your attendance here
for the this TOTALLY NAKED regatta by clicking below on the "Add Reply" button at the top and bottom of this page that looks like this - Posted Image.

PLEASE Remember
Don't get left out, registration is free for first timers. Just register a detailed and thoughtful posting here and helped "spread the word".

Please Note... Since this is a Naked Party ONLY for fun & exciting people, any skimpy or lame boring postings that say nothing about you or just say, "we're coming, can't wait" will NOT let you attend the party for free. Lame posters can attend for a $40 donation. For a complete definition of what a "thoughtful posting" is and a "boring or lame" posting is, go to BellaVitaBoatClub.com/definitions.htm and look at "Gotta Nada", "Lame Brain" and "Thoughtful Postings".

Don't get left out baby! Don't Miss The Boat!!! See for yourself what everyone has been saying about these parties by going to the "Past Party-Goer" section by clicking here: http://www.bellavitaboatclub.com/forums/index.php?showforum=4. Take a look at everyone that's been coming to all our past parties. THAT will show you what you've been missing.

THEN Click the "Add Reply" button, that looks like this, Posted Image located on the right at either the top or bottom of this page, and let everyone know that you're coming to this wild Weekend Regatta Slumber Party. Tell a little bit about yourself, what you've experienced at our past parties, and if this is your first party, then why you are excited to attend and...
Lets Get Ready To PARTY NAKED!!! :anicandyc:

Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#2 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • 885 posts
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted November 12 2008 - 06:28 AM

:)
:ShipAhoy: We've uploaded the photos
from the November Naked Regatta Party last weekend already so go check them out by clicking here http://bellavitaboatclub.com/photos/eventphotos.htm, and if there is any photos that you appear in that you didn't want to be in and you need your face blurred out, then just email me a direct link to that photo so we can edit you out of it. :3D-emonicon003:

Also, thank you so much
to those of you that have already posted in the past party goers section your comments and review of your weekend at the party. :z-kewlpic:

:wacko:
And to those of you that were not able to attend the November Naked Regatta,
go to: http://www.bellavitaboatclub.com/forums/index.php?showforum=4 and see what everyone is saying about what you missed out on!!!

And don't forget to click the photo link above
to see all the hot, sexy, naked, pretty people you missed out on meeting by not joining us. :3D-emonicon010:

:woohoo: While you're here, go ahead and register now for the December 12th 2008 party. Everyone that registers right away so their posting appears on page 1, gets a free official Bella Vita Ultimate Party Survival Kit.

So don't wait.... Do It NOW and we'll see you at the next party! :rocketwhore:
Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#3 bareboat2007

bareboat2007

Advanced Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48 posts
  • Gender Status::couple
  • Interests:Boating, dogs, road trips, hot tub parties, orgies
  • Lifestyle Status:Selective swingers
  • I Live In::Ft Lauderdale FL
  • My Boat Is A::22' Center Console
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We have a boat :)
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up

Posted November 16 2008 - 07:25 PM

uh oh - I just checked the calendar. I can't make this and be ready for the Winterfest Boat Parade. Have fun - we'll see you next year.

#4 islandsduo

islandsduo

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • Gender Status::c
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Luxury Yacht 46'-55'

Posted November 24 2008 - 11:17 AM

Ok... Looks like this is the plan we helped work out for December's regatta.

We'll be heading to Nikki Marina in Hollywood on Thursday night and Friday night, spending the night and partying the night away in celebration of Karen's birthday. woo hoo! :z-LolLolLolLol:

We've arranged for greatly discounted dockage :boating: to all our Bella Vita friends, and complimentary usage of the pool and facilities at the Westin Diplomat, and a private area at the outside tikki bar. We'll also have a 20 passenger Cadillac SUV limousine standing by, if anyone wants to head out and do some partying either night. :mmparty:

If you'd like to join us at Nikki Marina, give Chuck the dockmaster a call and tell him you're with a member of the Bella Vita Boat Club and that you're coming to IslandsDuo/Karen's Birthday party.

He'll fix you up, just remember to take good care of him!.

On Saturday we'll be heading to the Ft Lauderdale Boat parade :boat: to raft up with anyone from our group that would like to join us that afternoon, and over night.

#5 DoctorsOrders

DoctorsOrders

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 51 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • Interests:Fun
    low drama
  • Lifestyle Status:yes
  • I Live In::Palm Beach
  • My Boat Is A::28' Chaparral
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 24'-30'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:hmmmm
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted November 24 2008 - 07:39 PM

Hey guys...

I'm pretty sure I'll be around for the weekend. Just let me know what the plans are. Happy B-day, Karen. Mine's the 7th. Keep in touch.

Rob

#6 BellaVitaBoy

BellaVitaBoy

Swinging Yacht Master

• Root Admin
  • 186 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple, I'm the other half of Barbie :)
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest voyeur and I LOVE watching Barbie have fun teasing & flashing in public. And of course we also enjoy meeting sexy new friends for playful, erotic, swinging activities. We Love ALL that the lifestyle has to offer!
  • Lifestyle Status:We love swing club, conventions, parties, and of course, our Clothing-Optional boat parties!
  • I Live In::Miami Baby!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391 Sedan Bridge named "Barbie Girl" with ALL the Toys, Bells & Whistles and a hydraulic platform carrying an Avon inflatable dinghy named "Little Barbie"!

Posted November 25 2008 - 01:00 AM

As I mentioned in my posting a few weeks ago, right after the November regatta where I said:

"Next month, the December regatta is our last party of the year and we really want to go out with a "bang" so we are working on some special things with IslandsDuo to make it really special. Possibly a different location, at a marina so tons of landlubber lifestylers can join us, and IslandsDuo will even provide limo shuttle buses to help everyone arrive there and back home safely after a wild night of partying."

Well, we spoke with several of the Bella Vita members at the November regatta to decide what we should do in order to have an extra special December regatta, since the winter month regattas are smaller than the summer month regattas, this gives us lots more flexibility in trying new and different things and to have a great birthday celebration for our dear friend Mrs. IslandsDuo, Karen. And as you can see by IslandsDuo's posting above, it's all coming together!

This regatta will be extra special because EVERYONE can come join the party since the regatta will be at a marina so all you landlubbers can join the party too. Come for the afternoon, or for a few drinks in the evening at the tiki bar, or for an entire night of dancing and partying, or come for a couple days!

Here is the entire weekend's schedule:

• Thursday Night: We've never been to www.NikkiMarina.com on a Thursday night, but we understand this is their biggest night of the week, and anytime we've passed by in our boat on Thursday, the place is jam-packed. They've got a great restaurant so arrive early for dinner or arrive later for the dance party. Either way, we're planning on having a great time starting Thursday and invite everyone to come join us. And if you don't have a boat, then you can get a room at the Westin Diplomat Resort and stay the night if you like.

There are only about 12 boat slips and IslandsDuo has reserved and paid for all of these slips for this party and got a big 30% discount for us all. These slips are normally $3 per foot but for this party we will only be paying $2.10 per foot which includes water and electric. So if you want to reserve a slip for your boat, you need to post here FIRST, then call Elizabeth at 305-377-3222 and give her your credit card number and she will get you set up with your reservation. Then after all the slips are sold out, we will post everyone's reserved slip number in this forum so you'll know which slip you'll be docked in for this fabulous party. Don't delay or you'll miss out on getting a slip. 6 Slips are already sold, so there are only 6 more remaining and once they are gone, they're gone, so don't wait. Reserve your slip right now!
  • Friday Afternoon: There are several nearby restaurants, many of which are right across the street in the Westin Diplomat Resort, (yes, this is the home of the "Swing-Fest" convention). Also, IslandsDuo has made arrangements for all Bella Vita members wearing their Bella Vita wristbands (given to you at the party) can have access to all the facilities and amenities at this 5-star luxury resort. Get a poolside cabana, or enjoy a drink in your own beach cabana right on the sand on the beach, before enjoying lunch at the poolside tiki bar.
  • Friday Night: We'll be back across the street at Nikki Marina enjoying our boats, the tiki bars and the night club. If you don't have a boat, that's no excuse not to come join us as there is covered parking for thousands of cars, so come join the party and wishing Karen a happy birthday! And if you want to stay the night and you don't have a boat, then you can get a room at the Westin Diplomat Resort.
  • Saturday Morning: We'll be pulling away from the docks early Saturday, probably no later than 8:00 so we can all cruise up to Fort Lauderdale and raft up together in a front row location to see the big annual holiday boat parade. We'll raft up near the famous Bahia Cabana hotel and tiki bar. If you don't have a boat, you can always get a hotel room at the hotel www.BahiaCabanaResort.com and make contact with one of the smaller boats in this forum to give you a shuttle ride out to our raft-up party for the biggest boat parade in the world.
  • Saturday Afternoon: We'll be enjoying the fun in the sun on our boats and at Bahia Cabana tiki bar and swimming pool, (if the weather is warm enough). Make plans for a shuttle ride out to our raft up boat party!!!
  • Saturday Night: We'll be cranking up the party and enjoying the parade. Since this is a pretty public place, there most likely won't be nudity outside the boats, so we're having a pajama party theme! Ladies wear your favorite, sexiest lingerie, and guys, wear your favorite pajamas, boxers, a robe or whatever works for you, but it's going to be a fun, sexy, swinging pajama party that you won't soon forget. And after the parade ends, we'll move the pajama party indoors as naked orgy parties inside the boats will abound!
  • Sunday: We'll play this day by ear. Maybe we'll cruise north up to Shooters for the afternoon "Hot Body" contest, or maybe we'll cruise south to Flicker Light and get some of their delicious pizzas and anchor out in the bay. Who knows, but whatever we do, it's going to be a great day for sure.
Remember that this is going to be our VERY FIRST EVER land based boat party, so this is the first opportunity ever for everyone to join us if you have a boat or not. We will be easy to access by land or sea on all 4 days... Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday, so this is one party that you for sure don't want to miss.

And to make things even extra special and easy for everyone, IslandsDuo will be providing a super fancy 20-passenger limo for this big event. This is a photo of this one-of-a-kind super stretch limo, complete with its own jacuzzi!!!

Posted Image

So as you can see, this is going to be a really super special party with lots going on so don't miss out. Register to attend right now and get ready for the most active, fun-filled 4-day weekend ever!
All the Best,
BellaVitaBoy
Posted Image The Original #1 And ONLY Clothing-Optional Monthly Lifestyle Boat Raft-Up Parties!
Sometimes Imitated..., but NEVER Duplicated!

#7 donjulie

donjulie

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 75 posts
  • Gender Status::Married 20 yrs
  • Interests:Anything fun with friends that do not have issues
  • Lifestyle Status:Lets find out together
  • I Live In::Coral Springs
  • My Boat Is A::31' Sundancer
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:Yes we have a boat, see above
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted November 25 2008 - 03:31 PM

We would not think of missing out on Karens Big Birthday :boating: Bash!!!!!!
As always, we are looking forward to a great party anywhere we are with our friends of the BBC!!!!!
We will be arriving Friday, just not sure what time due to work constraints via BOAT so we will give Chuck a call prior to our arrival
Can't wait to :z-LolLolLolLol: CUM see all our friends, and wish Karen a very special Birthday!!!

Don & Julie
Just want to have a relaxing good time with like minded friends.

Don & Julie

#8 colleen

colleen

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • 84 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • I Live In::Hallandale and Boynton Beach
  • My Boat Is A::34' Tiara Sport Fish

Posted November 25 2008 - 06:46 PM

:mmparty:
We had business meetings, old friends reunion and home owner association meeting, the 11, 12 and 13 but we all told them :3D-emonicon140: Karen :z-LolLolLolLol: was more important than them. :boating:
By chance they understood.

There is no way we could miss it. We will be there on Thursday night.

Let the party begin........... :anicandyc: :beachsunburn:

We can not wait to see all of you, the idea of doing the regatta at a new location (docked) is great and let's make this new experience. :boat:

Colleen and Pat

#9 islandsduo

islandsduo

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • 101 posts

Posted November 25 2008 - 09:02 PM

If you need dockage reservations.. Give Elizabeth a call in my office 305-377-3222, she will get you set up with your reservation.

I have reserved all 12 slips and they're going fast

We're already down to our last six (6) slips, after just one day!!

$3.00/ft/- night less a 30% DISCOUNT !!

We'd strongly suggest getting there Thursday night, to be sure you'll have a space.. Even if you have to bring the boat in Thursday and go to work Friday, as some of us do, only to return to the party after work on Friday..

:z-LolLolLolLol:

#10 islandsduo

islandsduo

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • 101 posts

Posted November 26 2008 - 06:57 AM

"anywhere we are with our friends of the BBC!!!!!"

Better be careful throwing the BBC initials around.. :z-LolLolLolLol: It means a lot of things to a lot of people...LOL

#11 donjulie

donjulie

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • 75 posts
  • Gender Status::Married 20 yrs
  • Interests:Anything fun with friends that do not have issues
  • Lifestyle Status:Lets find out together
  • I Live In::Coral Springs
  • My Boat Is A::31' Sundancer
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:Yes we have a boat, see above

Posted November 26 2008 - 09:06 AM

Better be careful throwing the BBC initials around.. :z-LolLolLolLol: It means a lot of things to a lot of people...LOL

I didn't even think of that. LOL Of course you are Right!!!!!!!

Don & Julie
Just want to have a relaxing good time with like minded friends.

Don & Julie

#12 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • 885 posts

Posted November 26 2008 - 01:10 PM

WOW the response I've gotten by emails about this party is really almost overwhelming!!! Everyone is sooooooooooo excited about it!

Remember that the boat slips are already 50% sold out so don't wait to reserve yours now by calling Elizabeth at 305-377-3222.

These boat slips normally cost $3 per foot but for this party, all Bella Vita Members get a 30% discount so you only pay $2.10 per foot which includes water and electric.

Also... Like Brian mentioned, if you have to work on Friday, you can still bring your boat and come to the party on Thursday, have a great party night, then leave your boat at the marina and take a limo ride home and then come back the next day to finish partying the rest of the weekend.... What could be better!?!?!?

Saturday Night's Theme...
Posted Image

Since we aren't at our super private & secluded location at Temptation Island where we can be totally naked, Saturday night will be a HUGE Pajama Party!!!

All the ladies will be wearing
their favorite, sexiest lingerie outfits to watch the WinterFest boat parade from our raft-up, and guys, you can wear your boxers, or pajamas, or robes or whatever works for you. But this is one pajama party that you don't want to miss, because after the parade, all sexy pajama & lingerie wearing partiers will be having another party in the salon of the big boats, and you don't want to miss out on THAT!

So ladies, don't forget to bring your sexiest and most favorite lingerie for Saturday nights wild winter Pajama Party!!!

Kisses,
Barbie ;)

#13 islandsduo

islandsduo

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • 101 posts

Posted November 27 2008 - 08:00 AM

Wow, We're so excited about this party we can hardly wait. :boating:
If you're coming by boat, we also arranged for a transportation during the day, in the event you need to get back and forth to your home dock or work.. That's right, we'll have a town car on stand by! Thursday day and Friday day, in addition to the limousine available at night.

No charge to the Bella Vita Boat Club members..just remember to tip your driver. :beachsunburn:

Also on Thursday and Friday we'll have our sexy First mate Agata available if you want you boat washed or cleaned for the weekend for $20.00/hr. This gal takes care of our boat, and will be coming down with our boat on Wednesday and staying through Thursday afternoon, returning on Friday. :3D-emonicon140:

We've also arranged for day passes for all the IslandsDuo party goers/Bella Vita Boat Club members to access to everything at the Diplomat just as thought you were staying there. We're working on some spa package discounts, and will post that when the information comes available.

If you're a day boater and coming by land, we'll help you out anyway we can with transposrtation..just drop us a note. We want to have a rockin' party this month! :boat:

Wow, these winter road trips are fun fun fun... Where are we going in January? :anicandyc:

Lastly, we've gotten a few emails about gift ideas for Karen. We have all the edible underwear we need as well as a vast selection of vibrators, so this years we're asking anyone that would be bringing a gift, to bring an unwrapped toy for children ages 7 -15, to be collectively donated to Educate Tomorrow, a South Florida based youth educational charity that we are actively involved with this year.
:z-LolLolLolLol:

Brian and Karen :mmparty:

#14 Ultimates

Ultimates

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 73 posts
  • Gender Status::Playful Couple
  • Interests:Diving, motorcycles, cats, in-line skating, dancing, drinking and fun fun fun
  • Lifestyle Status:Open Relationship (if we like you)
  • I Live In::Chicago
  • My Boat Is A::I don't have a boat. Don't even have a car.
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:I Don't Own A Boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:I Have No Boat, So No Dive Platform,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We're witty, pretty and can make you laugh. We will also give you $$$
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $200 To My Host Boat

Posted November 27 2008 - 11:16 AM

Happy Birthday Karen! :z-LolLolLolLol:

If ever there was a reason to celebrate, this is it! Karen is an amazing woman. :boating: Besides being sexy as hell, she has a personality that instantly makes one want to be around her.

This land locked regatta birthday bash blow out is shaping up to be a party to remember. (Of course, the Bellavitaboatclub regattas are always unforgettable). But the plans in the making sound decadently delicious.

Sadly for us, we most likely won't be able to get down from Chicago for this :mmparty: , but we hope that we'll have a chance to give the birthday girl a belated birthday spank early next year.

#15 KEITHCAROLYNE

KEITHCAROLYNE

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted November 28 2008 - 05:39 PM

we'll be there for the land based parties.

#16 Exepnos

Exepnos

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • Gender Status::m
  • My Dive Platform Is:I Have No Boat, So No Dive Platform,

Posted November 30 2008 - 12:35 PM

Dear Barbi and Fredrick, Thank you for the invitation, I will be there for the land lovers part since I am boatless. In all of the events I have attended over the years whatever you were a part of was always incredible and extremely fun, I look forward to seeing you both. Yours ever, George

#17 KEITHCAROLYNE

KEITHCAROLYNE

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted November 30 2008 - 01:16 PM

We're looking forward to finally attending one of these events and seeing friends we havent seen in a while, and of course, making new friends. See y'all there.

K&C

Attached Files

#18 captnjava

captnjava

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts
  • Gender Status::couple
  • Lifestyle Status:We're Hedonists. If it feels good, do it.
  • I Live In::Martin County, FLorida
  • My Boat Is A::34' Marine trader trawler. Memory foam v-berth could sleep 4...if you piggyback A/C, Genset, Galley Up, Grill,

Posted November 30 2008 - 03:01 PM

Hello, BVBC!

This is Jeff and Michele. This is our first time posting here and we hope our first time joining up with the BVBC for one of your regattas!

Here's a little bit about us: We live in Northern Palm Beach County; we have a 30ft Grady White, but due to work schedules, we won't be able to bring her. We have been together 6 years; just recently tied the knot this past April. He works in media/communications and she work for a country club.

We have been to a few lifestyle clubs (Platos Repeat, back when it was open. We loved it there) (Club Sapphire; it's close by) Though Jeff (the Captain) enjoyed an orgiastic youth, Michele is newer to the scene. We are looking to meet people who can expand our horizons, we want to have fun, play, laugh, flirt, tease, and *lick with sexy people. She is the wild n crazy n fun one that is always in the crowd, where Jeff likes to sit back and enjoy everything.

Michele is voyeuristic and hopes people will allow her to watch them in various states of ecstasy. She is bi, is looking to have fun with the ladies. She is shy at first, but warms up quickly when encouraged!

Jeff is sexy, rugged, laid back. He has one of the sexiest voices in the world (okay, that's just Michele's opinion, but he does do voice work for a living!)

Hmm..is this posting lame? We hope not. Does it sound like the script from a novel or posting on a lifestyle website? Maybe sort of? We just didn't want our first post to be labeled "lame"..it's just who we are!

SO ANYWAYS...about this upcoming Regatta. We would like to par-tay the day away; whether it is at the Bahia Cabana tiki bar, or maybe on someone's boat, if not, we'll find entertainment. We will still have ample provisions and plenty of booze (Michele makes a STELLAR rum punch) and non-lame boat eats (cheese tray, fresh fruit, hors d'oeuvres, dessert bites, and Michele's super duper belly buster boat hoagie).

We really love the Winterfest Parade and that is the main reason we are heading south. We have been members of this site for about 2 months and are just waiting for the opportunity to meet up with this group…when the weather gets warmer we will be able to attend more.

**EDITED**
WE WILL BE ARRIVING BY BOAT SATURDAY AFTERNOON. WE WILL BE STAYING AT THE LAS OLAS CITY MARINA Saturday night
we hope to be able to join in on the raft-up.

We apologize that we do not get to participate more often; but we live far away by boat =(

Edited by captnjava, December 09 2008 - 10:44 PM.

#19 BellaVitaBoy

BellaVitaBoy

Swinging Yacht Master

• Root Admin
  • 186 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple, I'm the other half of Barbie :)
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest voyeur and I LOVE watching Barbie have fun teasing & flashing in public. And of course we also enjoy meeting sexy new friends for playful, erotic, swinging activities. We Love ALL that the lifestyle has to offer!
  • Lifestyle Status:We love swing club, conventions, parties, and of course, our Clothing-Optional boat parties!
  • I Live In::Miami Baby!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391 Sedan Bridge named "Barbie Girl" with ALL the Toys, Bells & Whistles and a hydraulic platform carrying an Avon inflatable dinghy named "Little Barbie"!

Posted December 01 2008 - 02:19 AM

Hello, BVBC!

This is Jeff and Michele. This is our first time posting here and we hope our first time joining up with the BVBC for one of your regattas!

SO ANYWAYS...about this upcoming Regatta. We will be coming down Saturday morning and we are checking in at the Bahia Mar hotel, which is across the marina from the Bahia Cabana. We would like to par-tay the day away; whether it is at the Bahia Cabana tiki bar, or maybe on someone's boat, if not, we'll find entertainment. As fellow boaters, we understand and appreciate all of the time, energy and resources that go into the joy of boat ownership. We promise to bring plenty of booze (Michele makes a STELLAR rum punch) and non-lame boat eats (cheese tray, fresh fruit, hors d'oeuvres, dessert bites, and Michele's super duper belly buster boat hoagie) for anyone who is kind enough to offer us passage onboard their vessel to watch the Winterfest boat parade.

We really love the Winterfest Parade and that is the main reason we are heading south. We have been members of this site for about 2 months and are just waiting for the opportunity to meet up with this group…when the weather gets warmer we will be able to attend more.

P.S. Barbie….Tell us how to get a burgee! We NEED it for our boat for the next regatta we can attend.

Hello Jeff & Michelle and WELCOME!!! :z-LolLolLolLol:
You have officially made the absolute best posting for a first timer. This is exactly what this website is all about! You've told us all about yourselves, what your swinging experiences are, what you're interested in, your boating experience and what you need to come to the party and what you're bringing to the party.

You are the PERFECT party poster for sure!!! :boating:
We will be already rafted up
early Saturday morning so we can't come get you in our boat, but if you can find a ride from one of the boaters in this forum that will be motoring out to the party to join us later, then you are more than welcome to join us on our boat.

I hope some smaller boats will post soon offering people rides to the raft up so everyone can join us... There are several big boats signed up so we have room for about 50 people to join us so far, so this should be a great party!!!

We really look forward to meeting you Jeff & Michelle! Thank you again for a great posting!
All the Best,
BellaVitaBoy
Posted Image The Original #1 And ONLY Clothing-Optional Monthly Lifestyle Boat Raft-Up Parties!
Sometimes Imitated..., but NEVER Duplicated!

#20 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • 885 posts

Posted December 01 2008 - 10:07 AM

:boating: WoooooHooooo!!!

Our big December Extravaganza Regatta with IslandsDuo's birthday party is only 10 days away! And we've got special holiday party favors for everyone!!!

Posted Image

You'll be sure to recognize Bella Vita members with their drinks in these LED twinkle lighted cups for your drinks.

:z-LolLolLolLol: When you see someone with their drink in one of these party favors we're giving away at this party, this means they're hot, horny and looking for some wild, fun, playful, erotic swinging action! So be sure you introduce yourself!!!

I'll be sure to have my lighted cup twinkling!!!

Kisses,
Barbie ;)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users