Photo

June 2nd 2007 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Weekend!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
64 replies to this topic

#61 mrinvestor2u

mrinvestor2u

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • Gender Status::Single Male
  • Interests:Nudist. Voyeur.
  • Lifestyle Status:Nudist.
  • I Live In::Miami Beach, FL
  • My Boat Is A::I don't have a boat.
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:I Don't Own A Boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:I Have No Boat, So No Dive Platform,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I will donate the following
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Hot Playful Female, Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses, I Will Donate $100 To My Host Boat

Posted June 01 2007 - 06:42 AM

:2tits: I'm ready for Round 3. June Regatta....here I cum :2dick: My first April Regatta was good. My second May Regatta was gooder. My third Regatta? I expect it to be Goodess. Now, I must remind everyone that I'm on the Regatta Guest Worker Program. I need a ride from the Haulover Marina to Temptation Island and I need a boat for the night. I always bring whatever's needed. Help Jim69Mick and Seacure69. Rescue me from another straight club.

Fred & Barb's Regatta's will ruin you. The first thing that happens at the Regatta is that people are friendly. I'm usually surrounded by South Beach manequins. Those people don't even have a heartbeat. Last Saturday, I showed up a regular boat party completely naked :z-omg: . I almost got arrested. I keep thinking that I'm at Barbi's party. At these straight parties people actually want to have sex in private and they don't share. How rude! :2doggy:

I'm ready for more nastinest. Let's party! :tweeted:

jd

:2dick: Late Cancelation! Unfortunately, I won't be attending tomorrow :z-why-me: No protests please. I will post for July's party. I wouldn't want to miss Barb's Birthday Bash. Have fun kids :2doggy: Do everything that I would do :2love_sex: .
Do it for Nike

#62 d&d

d&d

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Gender Status::c
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cuddy Cabin
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),

Posted June 01 2007 - 08:58 AM

Hello all,

We would like to confirm our attendance for this boat party. We made it to the April party and loved it!!!! We have a 30ft cabin cruser this time. We will have four people (2 couples). I hope we are not too late and the weather holds out!

Thanks,
D&D

#63 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted June 01 2007 - 10:23 AM

Ahoy Boat Captains!

With the weather forecast, We called several of the "Bella Vita Core Group" of regular boaters to see if everyone was still coming to party. All of them still plan to come party regardless of the weather. In fact, even more people have confirmed they are coming to party by registering on the forums this morning and we've gotten a few more phone calls from some of the "Core Group" checking with us just to make sure that we were going to be there, so from the looks of it, a little bit of wet weather isn't going to be keeping anyone away. We've got several large yachts over 40' coming so there will be lots and lots of places to dance and party out of any weather and in dry comfort.

It looks like NOTHING can stop this wild and crazy group from having a party!!! :2tits:

The party is going to happen so come join the fun!!! :2doggy:
The current forecast is predicting lower wind speeds than originally predicted and they've reduced the chance of thunder showers originally predicted too, so this is all good news!

If the forecasts change and the weather gets worse, WE WILL STILL BE THERE, but there is a possibility that we will be meeting at location #2 Temptation's Hidden Bay, instead of 1 mile away at location #1 Temptation Island.

Complete up to the minute updated details are posted on the "last minute page" with links to directions to both Locations #1 & #2.

Be sure to check the "Last Minute Notice" page BEFORE you leave the docks for the latest update at http://BellaVitaBoat...inutenotice.htm

All boats over 30' PLEASE be sure to bring a long stern line and anchor for ALL regattas so we can always be sure we've got plenty of lines to keep us safely in place through out the summer's unpredictable weather times.

We look forward to another great regatta weekend. :2love_sex:

I look forward to see you there!!! It's really going to be lots of SEXY fun! :2dick:

Now get ready for the wildest and sexiest naked party on the seven seas!!!

Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#64 Boatcpl

Boatcpl

Basic Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29 posts
  • Gender Status::c
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 24'-30'
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" with Outboard Engines,

Posted June 02 2007 - 10:01 AM

Hey Guys, are you still wet? We are planning on heading down bi-noon, Fredrick and Barbi, let us know how conditions are now, If anyone else is headed down post it :bright_idea: This weather won't slow us down, and the Sun is out :trampoline:

#65 Feli

Feli

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 17 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • Gender Status::m
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),

Posted June 02 2007 - 04:40 PM

:2tits: My computer died last weekend and i could only get a new one by friday, the weather was terrible, i'm sorry i didnt cancel on time, i hope you guys have a great time, be safe with those boats and that wind.... :2doggy:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users