Photo

June 2nd 2007 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Weekend!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
64 replies to this topic

#21 Doo2Mee

Doo2Mee

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts
  • Gender Status::c
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" with Outboard Engines,

Posted May 13 2007 - 09:45 AM

Just got back on the computer for the first time since the may regatta. Wow what an incredible time!!!!!!!!!! Lets see where to start, Barbi and Fredrick you two are inincredibe hosts and the nicest people I think we have met in the lifestyle since we started. For anyone attending this regatta or any in the future for the first time, don't have any reservations about going and not knowing anyone, that only lasts for a minute or two after your tied up. Oh wait we didn't even get tied up when we met a super couple in the lagoon(Jimmy and Janet). Everyone was quick to introduce themselves and see if there is anything you need. Wow what great people. We won't be able to make the June regatta but are planning on July. Look forward to parting and playing with everyone again soon. Until then have lots of fun on the next one. Thanks to Mark and Sandy for cooking the Crab Legs!!
Jeff and Terri
PS:" Lester hold on to this for a minute!!"

#22 Big Bouys

Big Bouys

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),

Posted May 13 2007 - 01:09 PM

We were so excited to hear that we will be able to make the June Regatta before we were off in the sunset until October. The May Regatta was wonderful. We are proud to say that we were the first post regatta post (other than Barbi). We couldn't wait to let everyone know what they were missing. The weather was gorgeous (as well as the ladies) and we had another.... time of our lives. Seems to happen monthly at the Naked Regatta.

Needless to say, we will be there for the June Regatta........ Stop by and say good bye to the big bouys.... They are going away this summer......

#23 Explorer

Explorer

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • Gender Status::m
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Luxury Yacht 46'-55'

Posted May 13 2007 - 05:41 PM

June's party here we come! :z-thats-funny: :trampoline: :clap:

We are more than happy to confirm for the next regatta, and we will be hosting a sexy dance party in the exploradores boat!

So everyone is welcome to stop by and strut their stuff!

Be ready for our glass toy challenge! :2dick: :z-omg: :3D-emonicon024:

Feel free to stop by and say Hi!, we would like to meet everyone personally.

See you all in June! :z-crack-up:

Lester & Dee
The Explorers

#24 sflBlondeDiver

sflBlondeDiver

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 70 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Female
  • Gender Status::f
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:I Don't Own A Boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:I Have No Boat, So No Dive Platform,

Posted May 14 2007 - 10:59 PM

First this month I want to post my thank you’s for last month as I posted them so late in that section……. And thanks to all the people that I missed in this posting as sometimes you try to block some of it out or not tell everyone … you know?

What a month it was.....
We now have enough panties left over from our Regatta's to retire and live off of the income selling them on ebay...
Millie can't understand this as she never brings panties to the Regatta.

Thanks so much to our wonderful guests that make our trips so great:
Here's to the mudslides and chicken crumbs
To the sexy youngsters -- don't be so shy and next time attach your safety line (I know you like it that way)
Too the hit and run couple that cum and go so fast... (Thanks for hitting us this time) (Now even the girls are telling Millie less teeth)
Thanks to MissK for the special entertainment.

Thanks to our wonderful friends (your life savers)
I have had nightmares of seeing Rick above me like that in the night
Fortunately it was to see if we were still alive after all the CO alarms went off....
Yes thank you to Mike -- it was not as traumatic seeing you there too...

Thanks to all the newbies that make it so interesting wandering what's going to happen next.

Thanks to all that lend a charger, plunger, duct tape, and chicken wire to get us there and home each time.

Thanks to the boat owners association that tries to keep out the rift rafts.....

#25 sflBlondeDiver

sflBlondeDiver

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted May 14 2007 - 11:31 PM

Looking very forward to June Regatta, would have posted sooner but the better half said that she would do it this time and I assumed she did,,,, ya

Cleaning the boat after the party always brings back so many memories.
This time we are hoping that it is dirtier than ever.

Hope that no one from the family trips this summer stubbles upon my Regatta supply check list::: I’m not sure that they would understand the condiment section of the list or why we need so many batteries and lubricants on the boat. Remember the shy little Blonde that I used to bring --- Now she has Red streaks in her hair and added knee pads and magnums to the supply list.. oh my

That shy little girl has also been taking classes from a Regatta Master::: (Oh Happy Days)
She has been getting references on the men and taking Orgasmic spraying classes in her spare time….

That all being said I think that we are ready for another hot, wet, and wild weekend……

I know, Millie. Too much information.... Your so dirty though

#26 LesIsMore

LesIsMore

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),

Posted May 15 2007 - 07:25 AM

June 2nd 2007 Regatta

PLEASE Read This Before Posting

Please confirm your attendance here for the this TOTALLY NAKED regatta by clicking below on the "Post Reply button".

PLEASE Remember Don't get left out, registration is free. Just register a detailed and thoughtful posting here and helped "spread the word".

Please Note... Since this is a Naked Party ONLY for fun & exciting people, any skimpy or lame boring postings that say nothing about you or just say, "we're coming, can't wait" will be turned down and NOT confirmed to attend the party for free. We only have fun, energetic, exciting, sexy people at these parties, so ONLY those types of party invitations will be accepted. For complete details, please go to BellaVitaBoatClub.com/price.htm And for a complete definition of what a "thoughtful posting" is and a "boring or lame" posting is, go to BellaVitaBoatClub.com/definitions.htm and look at "Gotta Nada", "Lame Brain" and "Thoughtful Postings".

Don't get left out baby! Don't Miss The Boat!!! See for yourself what everyone has been saying about these parties by going to the "Past Party-Goer" section. Take a look at everyone that's been coming to all our past parties. THAT will show you what you've been missing.

THEN Click the "Add Reply" button, located on the right at either the top or bottom of this page, and let everyone know that you're coming to this Weekend Regatta Slumber Party. Tell a little bit about yourself, what you've experienced at our past parties, and if this is your first party, then why you are excited to attend and...
Lets Get Ready To PARTY NAKED!!! :z-thats-funny:

#27 seacure 69

seacure 69

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • Lifestyle Status:Full Swap
  • I Live In::Fort Lauderdale, FL
  • My Boat Is A::39' Searay Express which we keep in Key Largo, FL
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),

Posted May 15 2007 - 06:06 PM

Hi
Katie and I are getting excited for another sexfest on water aka Regatta! We are glad to see so many return visitors to temptation island. Bellavita boy, I have a few different couples that have expressed interest in bunking with us. We will get it sorted out this week and have the newbies post asap. the Happy Days got a new fridge this week and hopefully the new windlass will be finally complete. We will be there Friday and ready to party!!
Rick and Katie.

ps Bellavitaboy please help me with new avatar.
thanks
Rick

#28 SunNfunFl2

SunNfunFl2

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 197 posts
  • Gender Status::couple
  • Interests:nudist, exhibitionist, or a clothing-optional , full swinger Avaition
  • Lifestyle Status:nudist, exhibitionist, or a clothing-optional , full swinger Avaition
  • I Live In::Daytona Beach
  • My Boat Is A::Sea Ray 290 Amberjack
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted May 16 2007 - 11:01 AM

We will be coming to the June regatta with our beautiful friends Lester and Dee how lucky can we get!!!! :z-thats-funny: :trampoline: :clap:

I loved that crab so much last Regatta I want it again so I will bring it along with the Teriyaki Steaks but this time I will go to Sam’s and get Tenderloin we all deserve a treat. Looks like a lot of us are coming on Friday night that makes it wonderful to have two full days and nights of sexy fun. and of coarse two full days to work on our Bella Vita tan lines.

I am getting Mark ready to leave today to go to Chicago to deliver the equipment for the big deal I made so life is good! Thank you Teri and Kevin for putting Mark while he is there and I will see you the week after the Regatta we will come back up on the 8th for the concert I can’t wait it will be a blast.

Lester said Dance party Sat night can’t wait I think I will have to get a new outfit for this one not that they stay on long Mark and Lori I will bring your everything Pot but may need to use it again.

Who is bringing Twister I want to see Dee play with the way she can bend her beautiful body she is sure to win! Naked twister Saturday night? On Explorer sound like a plan can not wait to see you all there. And to those of you that have not attended you have no idea what you are missing there is no way anyone of us could truly tell you just how much naked sexy fun we have we would all get carpel tunnel from typing .

Love to you all!!
Sandy and Mark

#29 joybaby2005

joybaby2005

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cuddy Cabin
  • My Dive Platform Is:My Boat Has No Dive Platform,

Posted May 16 2007 - 03:31 PM

Hey Guys we are finally planning on getting over there for a Regatta, I am really looking forward to meeting some of the new people and hope you will all be attending as well. Duke and I will be on Happy Days with Rick and Katie and looking forward to some Naked Fun in the Sun.

I can't wait to get there and start the party. We are usually eager beavers so look out here we cum!

Joyce & Duke

#30 Bigpecs1

Bigpecs1

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted May 16 2007 - 03:41 PM

After missing several Regattas this year we are planning on being there for the June Regatta. Joyce and I have enjoyed the traveling we have done but unfortunately it has caused us to miss our boating time. We are ready to get back over there and see all our friends and have some Naked in the Sun Fun.

See you all soon

Duke and Joyce

#31 Touchittender

Touchittender

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts

Posted May 17 2007 - 07:41 AM

Hello Everyone,

We tried to make the May regatta but could not make it last minute. This time we will be with a seasoned regatta couple on a nice boat that says they will for sure be there.

Its getting warm and I know the water will be nice. Summer is the best time to get to these kind of events for us warm weather people.

We can't wait to see all of our old regatta friends. We've been to a few of these regattas and had fun even if it was pouring down rain.

With fun people like all of you, we can't go wrong. We are planning on being "early birds" Hope to see you Friday and Saturday. One night is not enough time to enjoy all the fun we plan on having.

"TouchItTender"
Tom & Carol

#32 Sebastian100

Sebastian100

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • Interests:Anything on the water, in the water, or under the water...oh, and sex...likin' that a lot too!
  • Lifestyle Status:Him-Hardcore Everything...Her-Almost Nudist
  • I Live In::Miami
  • My Boat Is A::PWC
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Jet Ski or Wave Runner
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:N/A
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food

Posted May 20 2007 - 10:37 AM

BACK IN ACTION ONCE AGAIN

Missed last month and have been having withdrawl symptoms :clap: like stiffness in certain areas :evilB: for no apparent reason...I have an illness that only 100 naked party goers can cure!!! :2love_sex:

The parties have been so much fun and provide a great avenue for stress relief of many forms.

:3D-emonicon024: To Barbie and BV Boy for putting together such great parties with some of the hottest people on the planet...At the April party I thought Heff had invited me to the mansion the girls were so hot :2dick:

Can't wait to see :2love_sex: :2doggy: :evilB: :2love_sex: :z-lmao: and meet some :2love_sex: friends as well...Come on over and say hi...Just follow the loud music and the naked salsa dancers on the swim platform and I'll be somewhere in the middle!!!

The grill will be fired up and available as always where I will be grilling in the buff and doing my best not to burn my hotdog :z-thats-funny: Of, course if I did burn it, maybe I could get one of the hot BV Girls to rub some cream on it :z-omg:

For all of you :trampoline: who are not going, shame on you...Cancel that wedding, funeral, graduation, hip replacement etc. and let's party...NAKED

C-ya there :z-crack-up:

#33 Ultimates

Ultimates

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 73 posts
  • Gender Status::Playful Couple
  • Interests:Diving, motorcycles, cats, in-line skating, dancing, drinking and fun fun fun
  • Lifestyle Status:Open Relationship (if we like you)
  • I Live In::Chicago
  • My Boat Is A::I don't have a boat. Don't even have a car.
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We're witty, pretty and can make you laugh. We will also give you $$$
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $200 To My Host Boat

Posted May 21 2007 - 10:12 PM

We want to come! We really want to come and see everyone in June!!! But alas, it is not our month. We are planning to attend the July Regatta (we are once-a-quarter) and see just how hot Miami can be in the summer. We will do our best to make it even hotter. See y'all next month!
Ultimates

#34 knewtoothis

knewtoothis

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted May 22 2007 - 04:15 PM

we are tracy and karen vacationing from ohio and plan on attending your party with dave and cindy ( boat mako 25)...While we have attended plenty of swing clubs and totally enjoy the lifestyle we must admit to actually being a little unsure about an event like this...lol... we have never been even to a nude beach let alone a party out in the ocean with a bunch of people we dont even know.... so please be gentle with us .... and I am sure we will make some new friends while there and look forward to whatever it is we are getting into...please say hello ..tracy and karen

Attached Files

#35 2totango

2totango

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts
  • Gender Status::Single Male
  • Interests:Boating and fun
  • Lifestyle Status:anything is possible
  • I Live In::weston, fl
  • My Boat Is A::24' Bayliner Sunbridge cabin cruiser. No AC
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cuddy Cabin
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have one
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol

Posted May 22 2007 - 09:08 PM

After missing the last regatta due to a brakedown, now we are ready to go.The repair was an expensive one and I need to forget about it, the only possible way that I think that could happen is to finally make it, live, and enjoy June's regatta. Everytime we read about all the fun we missed our hunger to be there grows. This time we'll be there, we can not miss it, we can not take the pain anymore. IT'S TIME TO HAVE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN AND GET NAKED!!!!!!!!!

SEE YA THERE!!!!

#36 David & Cindy

David & Cindy

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 60 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • I Live In::Miami, FL
  • My Boat Is A::Center console fishing boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" with Outboard Engines,

Posted May 23 2007 - 11:28 AM

We should be spanked for the last few regattas that we have missed :z-welcome: . It's like a junky that can't get enough and we are joanzin for more. So that being said we will be at the june regatta with another couple from Ohio who we have invited. Boy are they in for an awesome, eye opening, sun and fun time :yahoo:. Be easy on the virgins we want them to cum again :D :funmeter2: . Karen and Tracy will always remember this we hope. And Cindy (my wife) :z-kidding: will be wearing her bellavita yellow suit just for you Barb :2love_sex: . Lets pray for sunshine and hot steamy sexy people :z-crack-up: , SEE ya there!!!!! Dave and Cindy

#37 JimR

JimR

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Gender Status::m

Posted May 23 2007 - 11:38 AM

Hi there .... I'm JimR from the Orlando area ... I'm very pleased to be a part of the group,, thank you for your exceptance,, with yur permission I would love to attend the regatta on the 2nd of June ...
I'm Jimmy a professional singer/songwritter :violin: :z-kidding: ,6' very muscular, dark complected 3/4 Cherokee ,fun loving very easy going ALLWAYS A GENTLEMAN Well Endowed 9+, safe clean ,,(half way sane ) :D ,, I'll be in the Miami Lauderdale area the week of the 2nd filming a television program ,,, I've heard Great things about your regatta's and have had a few friends that have attended ,, I'm actually a member of Passage Key friends ,, a group of funloving boaters from the Tampa bay area , I used to live in Sarasota ,,,I've been in the lifestyle for several years ,nudist since I was born ( some say Hatched ) :crazy: :2love_sex: , I both attend and perform often at Caliente' and Paradise Lakes,, usually Holiday weekends if I'm avalable ,,, have attended Hollover numerous times,,Trapeze and actually met,, Barbi at Plato's several years ago while visiting there with friends.. .may not remember me But I CERTAINLY remember HER :yahoo: :clap: . :2tits: :funmeter2: .
I'm truly looking forward to being apart of the festivities :kicking: :clap: :toast: ,,,,
:z-crack-up: I was also wonderin if there might be someone that I could catch a ride with ,,, I have a small flats boat but was not planing on bringing it ,, since I have work to do there also that week ,,,,, I'm a Great Deck hand ,,lots of experience ,,, ( take orders from women very well ,ie: sit, beg, roll over, play dead, heal , :z-stop: well maybe not that one so much :z-welcome: ) ,, please feel free to call if you have suggestions ,, thanks Jimmy 941-773-1939

Attached Files

#38 Jim69Mick

Jim69Mick

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 16 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Sailboat With Cabin

Posted May 23 2007 - 07:42 PM

Mick and I are planning on making the June Reggata and Mick is practicing her oral presentation skills-- we look forward to these fabulous and erotic weekends-- Jim and Mick

#39 darline

darline

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:getting back in shape
  • Lifestyle Status:free
  • I Live In::hollywood beach
  • My Boat Is A::none
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:i have me

Posted May 23 2007 - 10:03 PM

Hello It's me, a blast from the past.

Darline the nurse. For all of you who remember me from the Plato's days years ago big kisses, I'll see you on the boats.

P.S. I will need as ride. Yes, lol I am still single. Still looking for the right man but until i find him i have fun with out him.

If you think you would like a strawberry blonde, big boobied, green eyed, bi nurse as a partner let me know.

Attached Files

#40 Clitoris

Clitoris

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Gender Status::Horny Female
  • Interests:I'm a spur of the moment girl. I will jump on a plane and fly off to LA or Barcelona at the drop of a hat.
  • Lifestyle Status:Full Swap Party Girl! I enjoy multiple guys as much as I enjoy multiple girls.
  • I Live In::South Beach
  • My Boat Is A::I have a paddle board. It helps keep me in shape. I've never spent the night on it, but there is always a first time!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Paddle Board, Kayak or Canoe
  • My Dive Platform Is:Cannot Walk Across,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I love to dance and party and have been known to be more fun than one person can handle, tee-hee!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Hot Playful Female

Posted May 24 2007 - 10:56 AM

Wow this looks like just too much fun to pass up!

I've been reading all the postings and drooling over all the pictures for the last few months and seeing all the fun that everyone has been having and now it's time for me to cum join in the fun too.

I'm 28 years old surfer girl from California, now staying in South Beach, 36-24-36, I love the sun, salt air, sea and the sand! I'm fun, bi, love to play with girls (but my first love is PLAYING WITH GUYS!) and when it comes to sexy playful times, "the more the merrier" I always say!

I hope to arrive at the June party Friday or Saturday, but if I can't, then I will be at Barbie's July Birthday Regatta-Palooza for sure! And this part is not a joke, I will be arriving by surfboard! I paddle on my longboard a few miles every day to stay in shape so paddling out to Temptation Island will be a breeze for me.

I love the outdoors so I plan to just sleep on a sunpad if someone will let me sleep on theirs, that's all I need to spend the night. I promise not to be a bother, but I do need to warn you that I am a screamer, and a squirter and a moaner, so I hope that's okay. I've seen and heard Barbie screaming at parties before in the playrooms so now you'll have us in stereo! :z-welcome:

Lots of licks,
Marla

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users