• Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • Lifestyle Status:Full Swap
  • I Live In::Fort Lauderdale, FL
  • My Boat Is A::39' Searay Express which we keep in Key Largo, FL
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),

Posted August 31 2006 - 10:44 PM

Hello everyone! Katie and I have attended all of the regattas this year and each one is better that the previous one in someway or another. We are getting excited about the Sept 15 Regatta and hope to make it if our boat is back in the Water by then, (time for some overdue routine Maintainence). If we are out of the water we may try to beg a ride out to the Party!
SO any of you good buddie boaters want a guest couple please let us know
Thanks
Rick and Katie

#22 Maybelline

Maybelline

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 30 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Female
  • Gender Status::f
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:I Don't Own A Boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:I Have No Boat, So No Dive Platform,

Posted September 02 2006 - 12:46 AM

Hello fellow fun friends. I would love to attend the September regatta, but need an Option C invitation to stay overnight on someone's boat! I am a member... registered as "Maybelline". You can see me having fun at the Feb, Apr, and May regattas!! I'm a single blonde lady, and just enjoy being around people who love life and what we can bring to it!

Please let me know if you have room on your boat for me. I promise I won't take up much room, I'm pretty tiny, only 5'4" and 115 lbs and I'll be naked so won't take up any room with clothes. Hoping to see you all there!
Maybelline

Posted Image

GREAT NEWS!! I'VE GOT A RIDE TO THE REGATTA AND CAN'T WAIT TO SEE ALL OF YOU THERE!

#23 CAPTKEN

CAPTKEN

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Gender Status::m
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Luxury Yacht 46'-55'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),

Posted September 02 2006 - 11:44 AM

SHORT OF A SINKING OR THE LOSS OF BOTH ENGINES,I'LL BE THERE.LICENSE TO CHILL HAS BEEN TO ALL BUT ONE OF THESE AND I AM SO LOOKING FORWARD TO SEPTEMBER.IT WILL BE EXTRA SPECIAL BECAUSE SOMEONE EXTRA SPECIAL WILL BE WITH ME.MONICA THE EROTICA.SHE'S A NEWBIE BUT I JUST KNOW SHE'LL BE GREAT AND I AM ANXIOUS FOR HER TO MEET ALL OF MY FRIENDS,EVEN THE ONES WE HAVEN'T MET YET.
AS OF THIS WRITING,THE YACHT IS STILL AVAILABLE FOR CHARTER.WE ARE CUMING REGARDLESS,SO THE RATE WILL BE REDICULOUSLY LOW(THIS TIME)TILL THEN,,,,CAPTKEN

#24 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted September 02 2006 - 10:12 PM

WOW this party really looks like things are heating up!

If anyone has room on their boat for my sweet, sexy friend Maybelline, I can personally attest to how fun and playful she is! <giggle> So email her and let her know before someone else gets her on their boat.

Remember that if you have room on your boat for guests, CLICK HERE to post to meet people needing a ride:

OR

If you need a ride on someone elses boat, CLICK HERE to post to meet those with boats:

So be sure to read the posts in those sections so that you can meet your sexy boat-mates there!

Also rememer that there are basically three types of Options available:

Option A: You are seeking (or offering) a shuttle ride to the regatta: This is usually the boaters that are putting their boat into the water at Haulover Marina and you want to catch a ride with them to the regatta. You can make arraingements with these boaters but be sure you make plans for a ride back to the marina too! Be sure that you have a specific boat they will be taking you to, or if you will be setting up your things on the island.

Option B: You are seeking (or offering) to let you hang out on their boat for the day: Maybe they have a day boat or maybe they have a yacht. It doesn't matter, all that matters is that you'd like to join them on their boat for the day. You usually won't spend all your time on their boat, but this gives you a place to put your beach bag and cooler if you didn't want to set up on the island.

Option C: You are seeking (or offering) to let you stay overnight on their boat: If you want to stay overnight then you're probably in for a much more fun weekend than you bargained for! Be sure to include what type of accommodations you are seeking... if all you need is a floor or couch inside an air-conditioned cabin to put your sleeping bag, or maybe you're happy with just a blanket sleeping on their sunpad on the bow of their boat, then let them know that you don't need a private cabin.

So post in the proper sections starting out by saying if you are seeking or offeing "Option A, B or C", (as described above) then describe yourself and as many details as you'd like to give. When you'll be arriving, when you need to leave the regatta.

We just returned home from spending 10 days at Hedo III in Jamaica, and are now getting ready to go to the CouplesFest.com swingers convention in Key West from Sept 6th - 10th and then as soon as we return, we will only have 4 days to get ready for another Totally Naked Swingers Boat Regatta & Sleep-Over Party, so this is for sure the month of naked parties for us that's for sure, and WE LOVE IT!!!

We look forward to seeing everyone at the party! It's going to be a great time for sure!
Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#25 jjwhaler

jjwhaler

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts
  • Gender Status::c
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" with Outboard Engines,

Posted September 04 2006 - 12:49 PM

Hi ,We are brand new to lifestyle,no experience,OMG we are virgins(LOL).We are trying to plan this trip from central Fl with our 30' sportfisher with room for 2 new guest if meeting goes well,but at least a ride to get to know couples.Not from area would like to meet couple looking for ride and knowledge of boating in area.

#26 amantedelmar

amantedelmar

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:Wife is very playful
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Hot Playful Female, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted September 06 2006 - 08:24 AM

Attached File  1922101n0375eP600_1_.jpg   51.99KB   41 downloadsAttached File  IMG_0788_444.jpg   107.77KB   61 downloadsYes, yes !! We are in one more time !! This NAKED REGATTAS are so much fun !!! We looking for see all again !! We need a boat to crush over night, please let us know !!

Attached Files

#27 junglevines

junglevines

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • Gender Status::male
  • Interests:LIFE!
  • Lifestyle Status:Passive!
  • I Live In::Miami, Florida
  • My Boat Is A::no boat
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • My Dive Platform Is:Difficult To Walk Across,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:no boat!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted September 06 2006 - 04:53 PM

Hey Folks,

We had the privilege of attending the July Regatta and simply had a blast!

Barbie and Sir Fredrick, a very classy couple, put on a fabulous and fun event.

Second timers, still a little shy but warming up fast. From what we heard last time our South Florida sun melted the bathing suits right off! Really, that's what we heard.

We are day trippers, therefore will arrive Saturday AM and leave after sunset. Last time we had no clue where the marina was, it was so dark ( the rum didn't bother me a bit). But we finally found it! Yeah!!!

Be more than happy to give a ride out to the regatta for those in need. Travel light and pack efficiently. You are welcome to become a day tripper and return with us in the evening.

Please remember to read the rules about having some place to stay and contacting the hosts' (Barbie and Sir Fredrick) in reference to any questions you may have.

Our boat is a 14' Inflatable, fiberglass bottom and travels well. Figure a total of six riders with light gear, which includes us. There are life vests, radio and emergency equipment on board. Small boat but decently equipped, when everything works.

Feel free to contact us for a ride.

Please remember, potential riders, that stuff happens in life beyond our control but it's going to take one incredible outside event to prevent us from coming.

Both of us are really looking forward to the regatta. Hope its not too late to confirm our attendance!

B & G

#28 lifeisgrr8t

lifeisgrr8t

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted September 06 2006 - 07:42 PM

Can't wait for the next regatta. The 16th is Jeff's birthday and we are looking forward to a great day playing naked in the sun and water with old and new friends.

Julie and Jeff

#29 arcila2005

arcila2005

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),

Posted September 06 2006 - 08:04 PM

Attached File  juan_011.jpg   437.79KB   24 downloadsHI WE ARE A LATIN COUPLE AND IS GOING A BE OUR FIRST TIME, HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON THERE AND HAVE A GOOD TIME WILL BE THERE ON SUNDAY JUAN LIL
:P

#30 Nauti Girl

Nauti Girl

Basic Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted September 06 2006 - 08:53 PM

This is the last game before the superbowl of regattas on Columbus Day! So get your game faces on and your clothes off and be ready to party! The rum will flow the clothes will go and the rest you will have to attend to see for yourself! See you all on the 16th!

#31 SunNfunFl2

SunNfunFl2

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 197 posts
  • Gender Status::couple
  • Interests:nudist, exhibitionist, or a clothing-optional , full swinger Avaition
  • Lifestyle Status:nudist, exhibitionist, or a clothing-optional , full swinger Avaition
  • I Live In::Daytona Beach
  • My Boat Is A::Sea Ray 290 Amberjack
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted September 07 2006 - 12:23 PM

Hi ,We are brand new to lifestyle,no experience,OMG we are virgins(LOL).We are trying to plan this trip from central Fl with our 30' sportfisher with room for 2 new guest if meeting goes well,but at least a ride to get to know couples.Not from area would like to meet couple looking for ride and knowledge of boating in area.

Hi,

Where are you in central florida? We are in Daytona. I am a former slouth florida resident and am famailr with the area of south florida. Maybe I could be of some assistance and also if your not to far maybe we could boat together up here. Our direct email address is sunnfunfl2@aol.com

#32 Rob & Chris

Rob & Chris

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted September 08 2006 - 09:14 AM

:z-kidding: You would be crazy to think that we would not attend the Sept regatta. Sir fredrick & Barbie are the ultimate host. Were on earth can you get naked with a bunch of wonderful people for Sun & Fun in S Florida. You can bet your bottom dollar we will be there. We would like to spend the night and need a place to sleep. So if any one has room for two. We bring great food and naked fun. :thumbsup:

Rob & Chris

Update!!!!!!
Chris & I Will be comeing on our friends George,s Yatch Slo Motion.
It,s a 50ft Grand Banks... With lot,s of room for partying!!!!

See ya there!!!!!

Rob & Chris

#33 luvthoselips

luvthoselips

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Luxury Yacht 46'-55'

Posted September 08 2006 - 05:01 PM

Eight Days and counting .. There aren't many times when I can say I hope I don't get a charter on the weekend of the 16th . Michelle and I had our first experience at the August regatta and are really looking forward to the next. 100% sure we want to attend and 99.9% sure we will be able to make it. The month flew by and we are ready to get crazy. Lots of awesome people last month and the greatest hosts in the South East . Thumbs up to Barbie and Sir Frederick. See you all there !!! Awesome .................

Eddie and Michelle

#34 jjwhaler

jjwhaler

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts

Posted September 08 2006 - 11:12 PM

Hi,

Where are you in central florida? We are in Daytona. I am a former slouth florida resident and am famailr with the area of south florida. Maybe I could be of some assistance and also if your not to far maybe we could boat together up here. Our direct email address is sunnfunfl2@aol.com

Actually way south near Lake Okeechobee

#35 Sxyflycpl

Sxyflycpl

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts

Posted September 09 2006 - 10:53 AM

OK, wer'e coming, can't wait.......forgot can't say that here, we'll be "deep sixed" by the party boss. Unfortunately we're not able to attend too many of these parties, due to logistics (live in Tampa/family) but we've had a great time whenever we did make it. This won't be an exception. Come over and say "hi" to us. If you aren't sure it's us, just ask her to take her clothes off and then recall and compare to this pic. If it's us, you'll get a hug, if not you got another girl out of her clothes, it was for a good cause!! .
We're not sure where we are staying yet, as you can tell, our boat lacks adequate sleeping facilities. We're looking for someone to put up a "homeless" cpl. HELP PLEASE!!! We normally stay with Barbie, but our late decision to come, eliminated that choice. Anyone that has room for us from Fri. night till Sun. please let us know. (Sxyflycpl@aol.com)
Looking forward to seeing you all,

Petra and Ed

Attached File  B_C_008A.jpg   76.25KB   92 downloadsAttached File  DSC00478A.JPG   114.98KB   66 downloadsAttached File  Sxyflycpl.jpg   114.74KB   70 downloads

#36 sflBlondeDiver

sflBlondeDiver

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 70 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Female
  • Gender Status::f

Posted September 09 2006 - 04:51 PM

Looking forward to another wet, wild, horny, Regatta

Everytime the suits get smaller and stay on less time....

This is the best that South Forida has to offer

We will be there with no bells on

Rick & Millie

AKA
sflBlondDiver (postings here) (SDC)
http://myspace.com/sflblondediver (mySpace)

sflBlondeDiver@gmail.com
:z-kidding: :thumbsup:

#37 Jim69Mick

Jim69Mick

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 16 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Sailboat With Cabin
  • My Dive Platform Is:My Boat Has No Dive Platform,

Posted September 10 2006 - 07:34 PM

Mick and I will be attending along w/ Capt John and Angie on the 30' sailboat Wind Prowler. This will be our first time at a Barbie Regatta, however we are regulars at the Columbus Day Regattas--- this is not our first rodeo.

Jim and Mick (Michelle)

#38 tenasea

tenasea

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted September 10 2006 - 07:50 PM

This will be the first time at one of these events. We have attended the Columbus Day regettas for the last 10 years. We will be in our 22 foot day boat. We also have a 30 foot sailboat. We love to be naked on the boat and look forward to joining others that like the same things. see you there

#39 Captain Richy

Captain Richy

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • Gender Status::m
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" but A Little Obstructed,

Posted September 12 2006 - 12:03 AM

:z-kidding: You would be crazy to think that we would not attend the Sept regatta. Sir fredrick & Barbie are the ultimate host. Were on earth can you get naked with a bunch of wonderful people for Sun & Fun in S Florida. You can bet your bottom dollar we will be there. We would like to spend the night and need a place to sleep. So if any one has room for two. We bring great food and naked fun. :thumbsup:

Rob & Chris

Hi Rob & Chris:

As of now I have room for you if you are interested.

Captain Richy

#40 Guest_Jason!036_*

Guest_Jason!036_*
  • Guests

Posted September 12 2006 - 09:48 AM

Hello everyone,

I'm totally new to this site, and I must say, it looks really fun. I hope to join everyone this weekend. I would love to put my new boat to good use since I just got a brand 25 ft aquasport with a little cabin, and enough room for a few people to have some fun :z-kidding:

I am a single guy and I have some experience in the swinging life style, having had some fun with some couples and single women. I really love this site! It looks like a great group of sexy fun people who really seem like you all have alot of fun out there. Everyone says such great things about the parties and everyone looks forward to the next event.

The women are really beautiful! I cant wait to meet every one and have a good time. If anyone needs a ride out there let me know. I wont be staying over night but hopefully I will be out Saturday and Sunday so can give a ride in both directions both days. If you have any questions you can me at 305- 979-9723

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users