55 replies to this topic

#1 BellaVitaBoy

BellaVitaBoy

Swinging Yacht Master

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 186 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::Couple, I'm the other half of Barbie :)
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest voyeur and I LOVE watching Barbie have fun teasing & flashing in public. And of course we also enjoy meeting sexy new friends for playful, erotic, swinging activities. We Love ALL that the lifestyle has to offer!
  • Lifestyle Status:We love swing club, conventions, parties, and of course, our Clothing-Optional boat parties!
  • I Live In::Miami Baby!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391 Sedan Bridge named "Barbie Girl" with ALL the Toys, Bells & Whistles and a hydraulic platform carrying an Avon inflatable dinghy named "Little Barbie"!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),

Posted August 11 2006 - 09:03 AM

PLEASE Read This Before Posting

Please confirm your attendance here for the September 16th TOTALLY NAKED regatta by clicking below on the "Post Reply button".

PLEASE Remember Don't get left out, registration is free. Just register a detailed and thoughtful posting here and helped "spread the word".

Please Note... Since this is a Naked Party ONLY for fun & exciting people, any skimpy or lame boring postings that say nothing about you or just say, "we're coming, can't wait" will be turned down and NOT confirmed to attend the party for free. We only have fun, energetic, exciting, sexy people at these parties, so ONLY those types of party invitations will be accepted. For complete details, please go to BellaVitaBoatClub.com/price.htm And for a complete definition of what a "thoughtful posting" is and a "boring or lame" posting is, go to BellaVitaBoatClub.com/definitions.htm and look at "Gotta Nada", "Lame Brain" and "Thoughtful Postings".

Don't get left out baby! Don't Miss The Boat!!! See for yourself what everyone has been saying about these parties by going to the "Past Party-Goer" section. Take a look at everyone that's been coming to all our past parties. THAT will show you what you've been missing.

THEN Click the "Add Reply" button, located on the right at either the top or bottom of this page, and let everyone know that you're coming to the September 16th Weekend Regatta Slumber Party. Tell a little bit about yourself, what you've experienced at our past parties, and if this is your first party, then why you are excited to attend and...
Lets Get Ready To PARTY NAKED!!!

All the Best,
BellaVitaBoy
Posted Image The Original #1 And ONLY Clothing-Optional Monthly Lifestyle Boat Raft-Up Parties!
Sometimes Imitated..., but NEVER Duplicated!

#2 regary032

regary032

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted August 12 2006 - 10:42 PM

You won't believe how sad we r because we missed your Aug. regatta, we had some problems last minutes and had to change plans.

Sorry we missed you guys.

"I WONDER WHAT IS HAPPENINNG RIGHT NOW THERE, ALL THE FUN WE ARE MISSING" :)

We will be there next regatta, no questions ask, we won't miss it for the world.

See u guys next time. :D

#3 Adventure-Us

Adventure-Us

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Gender Status::c
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:I Don't Own A Boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:I Have No Boat, So No Dive Platform,

Posted August 14 2006 - 11:04 AM

We were so sad when we could not get to the Aug party :) BUT will NOT miss the next. Our Disco ball and lights were also sad not to be able to host the wild dance parties.

But we will be back with a bullet, in SEPTEMBER, getting naked and having fun.

If you are a first timer, these parties are by far the best time you will ever have on the water! Just look at the pictures! Most people can not belive their eyes when they see the sight, :) but its all real baby!

We are looking forward to a great time and the bar is open :D !

Tim and Suzanne

#4 Santabeeb

Santabeeb

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • Gender Status::m

Posted August 15 2006 - 09:17 AM

I don't see how these can get any better I am unable to control my loins waiting for the next one, in the meantime look out lady's these weekends are the most fun and exiting times that you could ever dream of doing. I will not miss any of them "Princess Barbi and Sir Fredrick" put on some of the best sexy naked wet boating time i have ever had in my life thanks guys.

Is it September yet?

#5 Golani

Golani

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted August 15 2006 - 12:43 PM

Hi all

We had so much fun in the last 2 regattas that I am reorganizing all my schedule so we will be there on this one too

Meni

#6 Santabeeb

Santabeeb

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted August 15 2006 - 12:48 PM

Hi all

We had so much fun in the last 2 regattas that I am reorganizing all my schedule so we will be there on this one too

Meni

Meni Please forgive the misspelling of your name in the past regatta section sorry.

#7 SunNfunFl2

SunNfunFl2

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 197 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::couple
  • Interests:nudist, exhibitionist, or a clothing-optional , full swinger Avaition
  • Lifestyle Status:nudist, exhibitionist, or a clothing-optional , full swinger Avaition
  • I Live In::Daytona Beach
  • My Boat Is A::Sea Ray 290 Amberjack
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted August 15 2006 - 01:30 PM

Hi all

Meni

Hi ,
Mark and I would love to be able to stay with you again.....In return I will be Chef for the weekend and bring some of my specialities I promise to take good care of you....:)

#8 MexItalian

MexItalian

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted August 16 2006 - 08:47 PM

We will be there in September. We made such a mad rush to the August regatta...we were in and out right after a fantastic dinner with Sir Fredrick and Queen Barbie. What could be better then a blowjob contest, a couple of beers, many beautiful naked people, and a steak dinner. :P We will be ready for Friday as well as Saturday in September.

Anthony & Glenda

#9 Captain Richy

Captain Richy

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" but A Little Obstructed,

Posted August 16 2006 - 11:10 PM

The August Regatta was the latest hit on a string of five straight hits for me.

Until the Wednesday preceding the Regatta, I didn’t have any definite guests on my boat. I hooked me up with Rob & Chris and Ron & Devon. I didn’t know them, but there are no strangers, just friends you haven’t met yet. This definitely proved true in this case. They together with my beach & fetish party friends Claude & Olivia, who by late Thursday were able to get a Pet Sitter for Saturday night and could also go, made up a great crew for the Regatta. They fed and cared for me well and I had a great time.

The weather on deck Saturday night was spectacularly sensuous. I loved the warm summer breeze wafting over my erogenous zones.

The only bummer was the generator on my boat conking out early Sunday morning and forcing the loss of air conditioning in the boat. But we lived through it and had another fabulous day on Sunday.

My advice to other boat owners if you have room, and somebody you don’t know is looking for a ride, give it a shot. You are more likely than not to be very pleased at meeting the friends you had yet to meet.

I am very much looking forward to the September Regatta and then the big Columbus Day Weekend at Eliot Key.

#10 crew4jets

crew4jets

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted August 17 2006 - 09:18 AM

After my great first experience with the regatta in August, I wish I could make the next ones, but travel is going to get in the way. Here's hoping I"ll see you all again in November.

Tim

#11 nudeboaters

nudeboaters

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts

Posted August 18 2006 - 07:25 PM

An Ode to the BellaVitaBoatClub parties...

The skies are BLUE...
The lips are RED
The bodies are BODACIOUS!
And a boat can be a BED!

Nudeboaters will most definitely be at the September Regatta!!

Attached File  skinny.jpg   2.54KB   13 downloads

#12 KEYS-BOATERS

KEYS-BOATERS

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • My Dive Platform Is:Cannot Walk Across,

Posted August 19 2006 - 02:09 PM

Unfortunately we have missed out on the last two regattas because of travel; however we are looking foward to the next rendezvou. We can't wait to see the friends we have already made and love making new friends as well. It is always a great time!!! :P
See you there,
XOXO
H&H

#13 greek1

greek1

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts

Posted August 20 2006 - 10:13 AM

Unfortunately we missed the one in august due to work obligations we heard what a great time was had by all our friends that were at the regatta are still talking about it and we know what we missed. We will not miss September’s regatta. Barbi and Sir Fredrick really know how to put on a great time thanks.

Ellen and Allen

Attached Files

#14 Boatcpl

Boatcpl

Basic Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 24'-30'
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" with Outboard Engines,

Posted August 20 2006 - 12:10 PM

We had to miss the last two due to my recovery from shoulder surgery, It's been a long road but am starting to see slight improvement. We can't wait until the September party :o We all need to learn the Bella Vita weather dance :P We are really looking forward to seeing our old friends and making new ones

#15 rvhc

rvhc

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted August 20 2006 - 03:20 PM

Hi, I would love to be at the next regatta, I attended a regatta about 2 years ago and it was a blast. I have a friend who has a 32' yatch and we are planning to attend, since we are only 2 guys with a big boat we would post a message for couples or single ladies who need need a ride, the boat has plenty of room plus a big cabin with a king size bed :0)
Looking forward to see you in the next regatta.
Richard

Attached Files

#16 ranchcpl

ranchcpl

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts

Posted August 21 2006 - 03:34 PM

We will be there with our new boat. We were so disappointed that we missed the last one. We will make up for it this time though. We have been to 3 so far and every one has been great. We met so many great couples at the last three. we had a lot of food, a lot of booze a lot of nude fun and most of all we had a LOT of great sex. The people are all friendly, good looking and are determined to make the weekend as much fun as possible. If you haven't been to one you must try it. Sept will be a great weather month. Invite new couples also. We try and tell as many people possible and e mail them the link. A lot of people have never heard of it but, once they see the link the all try and arrange their schedules. We took a new couple with us last time and they had a blast. Hope to see you there. Drop by our boat. It is a 44' catamaran, called Elle Va Bien.

#17 WetThang69

WetThang69

Basic Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Female
  • Gender Status::f
  • My Dive Platform Is:I Have No Boat, So No Dive Platform,

Posted August 23 2006 - 08:54 PM

Wild horses cannot keep me from attending September's party. Can't wait to see old friends, make new ones & see what new exciting treat will titillate our senses. Love what happens when you get great people together, add sun, boats, water, food & alcohol, then subtract the clothes and bend the rules.... Sorry, Barbie, I think I've just disclosed the recipe for your parties!

MMMMMMuh!

Iris

"I've lost my virginity, but I still have the box it came in!"

Attached Files

#18 ratlas

ratlas

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted August 25 2006 - 03:22 PM

Hi, we are looking for a lift to the Regatta (Option A) on Saturday. We are a fun lifestyle couple that lives close by in Miami and we can park at Haulover or at Bal Harbour Causeway. We went to the July Regatta and had a wonderful time and enjoyed seeing old friends and made several new ones. The drink and food were terrific and Jeff and Tina were our most gracious hosts. We look forward to coming back in September. This time I am bring some of my great deejay music to play so there will be great tunes to sun and play by. Randy and Trish SDC FunandSun

#19 sheparah

sheparah

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted August 30 2006 - 01:44 PM

My wife and myself are very new to the scene and have met some of the most amazing people ever. I just heard about the monthly reggatta and we are both very excited about attending, everything I have seen throughout the site shows me what a wonderful time it will be. I just hope there is enough time in the weekend to meet everyone. We may have extra room on the boat I will post it once I know for sure.

#20 jamesdl69

jamesdl69

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10 posts
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" but A Little Obstructed,

Posted August 31 2006 - 07:34 PM

Kathy & Jim are looking to the regatta in September with much anticipation. In August, in spite of a tangled anchor & a generator malfunction, all that was necessary was for a few margaritas from the machine of our boating partners & much sex to make us forget any of the above problems. We are back in Florida from Massachusetts and are putting ourselves in contention for the prize of traveling the farthest for these grand get-togethers sponsered by Barbi & Frederic. Thanks again to Tim for unraveling our anchor line from the prop, and Kathy still has a special treat for you as a reward.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users