Photo

August 12th-14th 2011 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Weekend!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
61 replies to this topic

#21 Lovers1

Lovers1

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • Interests:Meeting old and new friends in the lifestyle which share our boating interests and all the fun which comes with it.
  • Lifestyle Status:full swinger
  • I Live In::Ft. Lauderdale
  • My Boat Is A::36' Egg Harbor Classic 1984. AC with 4 berth.
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:see above
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted August 04 2011 - 08:17 PM

Hey Barbie!
We're so happy to attend your next hot sexy regatta! :z-yourock:
The past times were so much fun!!! It's always like a "mini-vacation". Can't wait to party with you, meet new fun people
and to shake that booty :ass:
See you soon!
Frauke & Olaf

#22 challotehead

challotehead

Gilligan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Gender Status::c
  • Interests:eating partying paddleboarding sex no tan lines
  • Lifestyle Status:swingers nudists etc...
  • I Live In::s fl
  • My Boat Is A::I Don't Have A Boat
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:I Don't Own A Boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:I Have No Boat, So No Dive Platform,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:you will not be dissappointed to have us on your boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Hot Playful Female, Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted August 05 2011 - 01:43 PM

We have been to the last 2 and had a great time and would like to cum again!!!!
We would require "C" hosting and of course are willing to contribute to all costs...etc...
Jon does some amazing cooking and you will not go hungry.
let us know if we can join you.
Summer & Jon

#23 Emotionsrus

Emotionsrus

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Gender Status::couple
  • Interests:Cocktails, haulover beach, boat and beach anything, just hanging out
  • Lifestyle Status:clothing optional, more like none, just having a good time in our own skin
  • I Live In::We live in Palm Beach
  • My Boat Is A::My boat is in my dreams.
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We would like to be on your boat because she is fun and has nice breasts, and he contribute$.
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Hot Playful Female, Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted August 05 2011 - 09:57 PM

First timers would like to share in the fun. We are a couple, but we would like to bring our very cute, single male friend. Claudia plays with him, but he is a big boy and is not exclusive to us. (Dont we sound fun already?!)
Hugs and Kisses,
Buddy & Claudia

#24 olvidelo

olvidelo

Advanced Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42 posts
  • Gender Status::Happily Married Couple
  • Interests:Meeting new people and having fun... ;)
  • Lifestyle Status:Playful Exhibitionists
  • I Live In::Ft Lauderdale
  • My Boat Is A::Sailboat 45 A/C
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Sailboat With Cabin
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:Have boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted August 06 2011 - 11:42 AM

HI Barbie,

It's nice to run across your website. We lived close for a long time to Oleta State park and never knew the fun going on right in our back yard.:3D-emonicon029:
Now that we finally have a boat to combine with our other fun.... wow what a concept!!!!
We are regattta virgins. We occasionally play at the Trapeze and sun at Haulover. :beachball:
We would like to confirm our reservation. Friday night to early Sunday.
45 ft sailboat.

Names withheld to protect the innocent (or not so)

#25 soulmates

soulmates

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts

Posted August 07 2011 - 08:27 AM

Attached File  ron's.jpg   66.2KB   0 downloads

Hi Guys,
Devon & Ron here, and looking forward to next weekend for the party of the month. We've made it to the last 2 parties and wouldn't miss this one.

#26 Rob & Jenn

Rob & Jenn

Basic Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Interests:Exhibitionist wife & voyeur hubby
  • I Live In::Miami, FL
  • My Boat Is A::Flats Boat
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • My Dive Platform Is:My Boat Has No Dive Platform,

Posted August 07 2011 - 09:08 AM

You know, these parties are getting old. Drinking with naked hot chicks, dancing all night, being naked, playing, getting crazy etc. Who am I kidding? These parties rock! For anyone that is on the fence about going to one of these parties...do it! There's no pressure to do anything, ladies u don't have to get naked if you don't want to and nobody will make you feel bad if you don't BUT when you're having this much fun, bikini's have a way of just falling off, don't ask me how they just do!!!!

I've read where some people are concerned about not having A/C. You can buy battery powered fans at Brandsmart that will last for about 4 nights before you need to change the batteries, they cost about $10.

If Fredrick wants me to pick anyone up in his little Zodiac, I'd be happy to do so.

I'm probably going to bring some smoked fish and smoked fish dip for everyone.

Once again I'll have to slum it on the Viking. When you see the portable floating dance floor it is a sight....it's perfect to lay out on and has a surface that doesn't get hot. And then the laser light machine...he's out of control but his insanity benefits the Bella Vita Boat club.

LIFE IS GOOD

R & J

#27 cmjsummerfun

cmjsummerfun

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:Clothing Optional/Nude Recreation Enthusiast/Soft Swinger
  • Lifestyle Status:Clothing Optional/Nude Recreation Enthusiast/Soft Swinger
  • I Live In::Tulsa, Oklahoma
  • My Boat Is A::I Don't Have A Boat
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We are super fun and great boat guests.
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Hot Playful Female, Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted August 08 2011 - 09:31 AM

Hi everyone, we are hoping to attend the Regatta...but are from out of state and without a boat...I don't think I can swim to the island...would love a ride on Saturday and a place to call home for the day...great guests, non-smokers, drama free and simply fun. We are willing to bring whatever and help with costs. If you don't have space for overnight, a day trip would be great too. We've never met a stranger and are pretty well loved by anyone that meets us. :)

#28 Rogue55

Rogue55

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:Sailing, Travel, Friends, Sex, Outdoor life, Sex
  • Lifestyle Status:Full,Soft,Nudist,Sailors
  • I Live In::Coral Springs, Florida
  • My Boat Is A::35' Sailing Catamaran Pajot Tobago
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted August 08 2011 - 12:27 PM

Full Moon Party! Saturday 13th
Pants On The Ground!

August 12th-14th 2011!

It's Getting Hot In Here, So Take Off All Your Clothes!...

Please confirm your attendance here for the this TOTALLY NAKED regatta by clicking below on the "Add Reply" button at the bottom right-hand corner of this page.

If this is your first time to this forum:

Click Here To See more than 10,000 photos and videos from past parties:
Bellavitaboatclub.com/photos/eventphotos.htm

Click Here To See What Everyone Says That's Attended Previous Parties: http://www.bellavita...re-with-others/

Click Here To See All The Hotties That Have Attended Previous Parties: http://www.bellavita...-have-attended/

:animated-doggiestyle: PLEASE Remember Don't get left out, registration is free for first timers that arrive with their own boat. Just register a detailed and thoughtful posting here and help "spread the word". (those without boats are welcome to attend by making a $20 donation to the club. ).

If You Want To Offer Someone A Ride, OR
If You Don't Have A Boat, And Want To Join Me On My boat,
or Hitch A Ride With Someone Else, Go To:
http://www.bellavita...e-post-in-here/

:animated-blowjob: Please Note...
Since this is a Naked Party ONLY for fun & exciting people, any skimpy or lame boring postings that say nothing about you or just say, "we're coming, can't wait" will NOT give you free or discounted admission to the party. Lame posters can attend for a $40 donation. For a complete definition of what a "thoughtful posting" is and a "boring or lame" posting is, go to BellaVitaBoatClub.com/definitions.htm and look at "Gotta Nada", "Lame Brain" and "Thoughtful Postings".

:animated-cowgirl: Don't get left out baby! Don't Miss The Boat!!! See for yourself what everyone has been saying about these parties by going to the "Past Party-Goer" section. Take a look at everyone that's been coming to all our past parties. THAT will show you what you've been missing.

:z-LolLolLolLol: And don't miss the more than 10,000 photos and videos from past parties at:
Bellavitaboatclub.com/photos/eventphotos.htm These are only the photos and videos of people that gave permission to show their photo on this website. There are tons and tons of other people that have attended that are not shown in these photos!

THEN Click the "Reply" button, located on the bottom right corner of this page, and let everyone know that you're coming to this wild Weekend Regatta Slumber Party. Tell a little bit about yourself, what you've experienced at our past parties, and if this is your first party, then make your own posting about why you are excited to attend and...

Lets Get Ready To PARTY NAKED!!! :smilieyblowjob2:

Captain Andy & Lady K

#29 Rogue55

Rogue55

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:Sailing, Travel, Friends, Sex, Outdoor life, Sex
  • Lifestyle Status:Full,Soft,Nudist,Sailors
  • I Live In::Coral Springs, Florida
  • My Boat Is A::35' Sailing Catamaran Pajot Tobago
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted August 08 2011 - 12:30 PM

Hello Barbie...

I think we finally made it to where we need to be.... The BeeZoo crew has been hoping for a year or two to finally make it to one of your parties. Well that day has cum and the kids can let us sail alone.... We would like to register for the party and will arrive on Saturday. Looking forward to having a great time and meeting new people.

Thanks for all your help....

Captain Andy and Lady K
BeeZoo
Captain Andy & Lady K

#30 Tim&Karina

Tim&Karina

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 52 posts
  • Interests:Sex, Parties, Fun, More girls than guys, girls that like girls, etc.....
  • Lifestyle Status:Exhibitionists, Perverts, Sex Addicts
  • I Live In::Keystone Point, North Miami, Florida
  • My Boat Is A::64' Viking Sportfisherman. 4 Staterooms, 3 heads. 7 beds and a big 16 by 10 swim platform.
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Serious Party Yacht 56'-75'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a boat with a big swim platform
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted August 08 2011 - 12:51 PM

4 days to the next big party...we also wil be bringing a portable dance pole in our cockpit to liven the party: Posted Image

and Karina is looking forward to kissing all the other hotties at the party: Attached File  New Bond Girl.jpg   51.3KB   0 downloads

#31 Problem Child

Problem Child

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 58 posts
  • Gender Status::couple
  • Interests:fun!!
  • Lifestyle Status:soft play,girl girl..
  • I Live In::miami
  • My Boat Is A::60ft offshore
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" but A Little Obstructed,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:60 ft offshore

Posted August 08 2011 - 12:56 PM

:beachball: HI BARBIE AND FREDRICK ..SO GLAD TO BE ABLE TO JOIN YOU AGAIN THIS MONTH FOR YOUR RAFT UP. :z-yourock:

WE WILL BE ARRIVING FRIDAY EARLY.SO YOU KNOW, JOHN HAS REMOVED THE BRACKET TO ALLOW FOR EASY CROSSOVER BETWEEN BOATS.

LOOKING FORWARD TO THE LASER SHOW. :boating:

SEE YA FRIDAY.
KISSES S&J

#32 crazyfuncpl69

crazyfuncpl69

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Gender Status::cpl
  • Lifestyle Status:swinger bi wife
  • I Live In::hollywood,fla
  • My Boat Is A::well my boat will be coming soon hopefully by this summer building a 26 foot openfisherman scorpian will be powered with twin motors so more when we get to that part
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Jet Ski or Wave Runner
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:could donate and were cool people 420 friendly

Posted August 08 2011 - 02:53 PM

Hey guys thank u for the invite were a fun very open cpl finally going to try to make it out to this raft up we will be coming on jet ski we hope to be their and meet new people and have sum fun tight lines see ya sat

#33 Tim&Karina

Tim&Karina

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 52 posts
  • Interests:Sex, Parties, Fun, More girls than guys, girls that like girls, etc.....
  • Lifestyle Status:Exhibitionists, Perverts, Sex Addicts
  • I Live In::Keystone Point, North Miami, Florida
  • My Boat Is A::64' Viking Sportfisherman. 4 Staterooms, 3 heads. 7 beds and a big 16 by 10 swim platform.
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Serious Party Yacht 56'-75'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a boat with a big swim platform

Posted August 08 2011 - 03:27 PM

This is gonna be a dance all night party, so stop procrastinating and sign up!

Attached Files

#34 Misty

Misty

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Interests:Brand new, just learning the lifestyle and feeling my way along.
  • I Live In::Fort Lauderdale, FL
  • My Boat Is A::Center console fishing boat

Posted August 08 2011 - 04:58 PM

Just read through all of the responses...and I have to say...got myself all excited. Really excited. Like all the others, can't wait to get back to temptation island. We were there last week and were the only ones there. It just wasn't the same. Looking forward to seeing Barbie and Frederick...and love to see those we have met before and always love to meet new friends. I'm sure Michael will have his bag of tricks with him. We will be cumming either Friday night or very first thing Saturday morning. To say that I'm looking forward to it, is an understatement. Last month, just after radioing in, I got those butterflies that you get in your tummy when you are just so terribly excited. Loved every minute. Sorry that we couldn't stay on Sunday. We are ready to party...as always.
xoxoxo,
Michelle and Michael

#35 colleen

colleen

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 84 posts
  • I Live In::Hallandale and Boynton Beach
  • My Boat Is A::34' Tiara Sport Fish
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'

Posted August 08 2011 - 05:10 PM

YEA.....................................:3D-emonicon029:............CANNOT BELIEVE IT IS THAT TIME AGAIN :bouncingh2oboobies: I JUST CAUGHT UP ON MY SLEEP FROM LAST MONTH PARTY :animated-blowjob: we will be arriving early on Friday to make sure we have a god spot :thongandheels: cannot wait to see our old friends and always looking forward to meeting new ones :friendshug: see you all soon

Colleen Patrice hugs and kisses :beachball:

#36 gmdive

gmdive

Gilligan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Luxury Yacht 46'-55'

Posted August 08 2011 - 06:31 PM

We are CUMMING Friday early with couple that is visiting us from TX.Posted Image Cant wait to get there for Posted Imagefriday and all the other funPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImageYou get the idea!!!!
Looking forward to seeing old friends and making new FriendsPosted Image

Greg & Michele

#37 clubeaster

clubeaster

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts

Posted August 09 2011 - 10:12 AM

Hello all you sexy boaters!

Gary and I will be attending the August boat regatta and we can't wait. Posted Image

We are fortunate enough to be staying with Barbie and Captain Stud Muffin on the Barbie Girl.

We will be bringing BBQ ribs for dinner and our sybian just in case it rains then we'll have a "rainy day" Sybian Party.

We can't wait to see our dear old friends and meet some new ones!

Particularly looking forward to helping Patrice celebrate his birthday. I have a special birthday present for you Patrice! :boobs: Posted Image

See you all this weekend! xox, Amy

#38 Katlady

Katlady

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Female
  • Gender Status::Single woman
  • Interests:Dancing, boating, shooting pool.
    Selective when playing. For details and to contact me go to sdc.
  • Lifestyle Status:Full swap
  • I Live In::Miami
  • My Boat Is A::I don't have a boat
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I am a very friendly lady :).
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Hot Playful Female, Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up

Posted August 09 2011 - 10:47 AM

Hi, I am excited to go to the regatta again! I had a great time last month and got rid of my tan lines. I will be cooking my own recipe of Mexican eggs and Chorizo for Sunday breakfast, I hope you like your eggs scrambled!

#39 Harry Met Sally

Harry Met Sally

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39 posts
  • Interests:Anything in the water, mud, air
  • Lifestyle Status:Hard core rebels... we tear that label off of the mattress! Clothing optional exhibitionist something or another. Nothing in stone we just go with the flow if we are feeling it.
  • I Live In::Fantasy Land
  • My Boat Is A::Jetski, 15 man life raft
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:we can swim if it means a good party and can throw hot female to the wolves !
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up, I Will Donate $100 To My Host Boat

Posted August 09 2011 - 01:01 PM

After having such a great time and being welcomed by so many for our first regatta, there is NO way we could resist not cumming again!!
Barbie and Fred know how to throw down a party and her sexy southern drawl makes you just want to talk to her all day long! ( amongst other things :loveeyes:)

Even if we had to swim there, breast assured, we would make it with Sher's pair of ....
:bouncingboobies1:
to keep us afloat !

It's cool to see more and more folks showing up on jetski's and we will be doing the same.
We may be there Friday afternoon or Saturday and are winging it as far as accommodations go... Beach, boat, bed, breasts - We'll make it work :mmparty::thongandheels::animated-cowgirl::animated-blowjob::animated-missionary::animated-doggiestyle:

Cannot wait !!!
Sher & Dre

PS - If anyone finds my beer holder please return to me in usable shape!!!

Attached Files

#40 Rob & Jenn

Rob & Jenn

Basic Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Interests:Exhibitionist wife & voyeur hubby
  • I Live In::Miami, FL
  • My Boat Is A::Flats Boat

Posted August 09 2011 - 04:40 PM

So Fredrick, what's the boob....I mean boat count up to?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users