Photo

August 12th-14th 2011 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Weekend!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
61 replies to this topic

#1 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted April 27 2011 - 02:36 PM

Full Moon Party! Saturday 13th
Pants On The Ground!

August 12th-14th 2011!

It's Getting Hot In Here, So Take Off All Your Clothes!...

Please confirm your attendance here for the this TOTALLY NAKED regatta by clicking below on the "Add Reply" button at the bottom right-hand corner of this page.

If this is your first time to this forum:

Click Here To See more than 10,000 photos and videos from past parties:
Bellavitaboatclub.com/photos/eventphotos.htm

Click Here To See What Everyone Says That's Attended Previous Parties: http://www.bellavita...re-with-others/

Click Here To See All The Hotties That Have Attended Previous Parties: http://www.bellavita...-have-attended/

:animated-doggiestyle: PLEASE Remember Don't get left out, registration is free for first timers that arrive with their own boat. Just register a detailed and thoughtful posting here and help "spread the word". (those without boats are welcome to attend by making a $20 donation to the club. ).

If You Want To Offer Someone A Ride, OR
If You Don't Have A Boat, And Want To Join Me On My boat,
or Hitch A Ride With Someone Else, Go To:
http://www.bellavita...e-post-in-here/

:animated-blowjob: Please Note...
Since this is a Naked Party ONLY for fun & exciting people, any skimpy or lame boring postings that say nothing about you or just say, "we're coming, can't wait" will NOT give you free or discounted admission to the party. Lame posters can attend for a $40 donation. For a complete definition of what a "thoughtful posting" is and a "boring or lame" posting is, go to BellaVitaBoatClub.com/definitions.htm and look at "Gotta Nada", "Lame Brain" and "Thoughtful Postings".

:animated-cowgirl: Don't get left out baby! Don't Miss The Boat!!! See for yourself what everyone has been saying about these parties by going to the "Past Party-Goer" section. Take a look at everyone that's been coming to all our past parties. THAT will show you what you've been missing.

:z-LolLolLolLol: And don't miss the more than 10,000 photos and videos from past parties at:
Bellavitaboatclub.com/photos/eventphotos.htm These are only the photos and videos of people that gave permission to show their photo on this website. There are tons and tons of other people that have attended that are not shown in these photos!

THEN Click the "Reply" button, located on the bottom right corner of this page, and let everyone know that you're coming to this wild Weekend Regatta Slumber Party. Tell a little bit about yourself, what you've experienced at our past parties, and if this is your first party, then make your own posting about why you are excited to attend and...

Lets Get Ready To PARTY NAKED!!! :smilieyblowjob2:

Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#2 CrazyNYC

CrazyNYC

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • Interests:tanning naked making sure everybody is having a great time. we are very into cooking and are very respectful clean freaks. When we pack its not just for us we pack for everybody and love sharing our drinks toys n food oh and my man lol..
  • Lifestyle Status:im not happy unless im swinging
  • I Live In::Boynton Beach Fla
  • My Boat Is A::center console in NY, I have no boat in Fla
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • My Dive Platform Is:My Boat Has No Dive Platform,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:i will rent one for sure since my boat's in NY
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $200 To My Host Boat

Posted July 03 2011 - 07:18 AM

:ass: Hello Barbie, this is Denise and Vince and I wanted to say that I cannot wait to shake my booty with you and all your crazy, fun friends in August. We need an Invite A,B and C and will bring food, liquor and of course the appropriate donations to have a great time. We are sexy 'Lifestylers' and love to dance, flirt and play and enjoy life to the fullest .:kicking: So excited. I will talk to you soon, and hopefully will be able to find a host boat. Hugs and kisses all over :friendshug: Denise and Vince

#3 capt c

capt c

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • Gender Status::single male
  • Interests:power / sail / ski / sunsets /FUN
  • Lifestyle Status:soft swinger--wanting to learn
  • I Live In::ft lauderdale
  • My Boat Is A::53 Sportfish /36 sail
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Luxury Yacht 46'-55'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do..but not always available
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food

Posted July 13 2011 - 08:15 AM

Hi Barbie!!

Just returned from the Abacos..ALL good. I will be attending this weekend with two of my friends..Real swingers :) and of course myself.. lonely as I am ! Looking forward to meeting some GREAT new friends and WHATEVER that may bring on! We will be bringing liq her and food with us on Friday night. Not sure how much of the weekend we can stay but will at least be there for Friday night and Saturday!! It is my first time so Be nice..OR NOT !!

#4 Scootch

Scootch

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:Sailing, boating, Sex, Sex, Fine dinning, Dancing, Ball room dance, good music, Cooking, BBQing, Entertaining, Erotica , giving pleasure , She gives the best Blow job anywhere. Sometimes I let her have some Strange ....
  • Lifestyle Status:soft swinger, or full swinger . Make friends FAST and more
  • I Live In::Hollywood Fl
  • My Boat Is A::it is only a small 22 foot Balboa Sailboat. Day sailer . We are looking for freinds with bigger boat that we can be part of the CREW with benifits. or we might be your Bitches!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Sailer, (sailboat no cabin)
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a small boat but in the future my gal and I would like to be crew. We cook, she cleans the pipes I clean the stove, She entertainis everyone on board.
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food

Posted July 15 2011 - 01:34 PM

Cheryl and Marco will be joining the party. we expect to have sex all over and put on a show here and there.

#5 CrazyNYC

CrazyNYC

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13 posts
  • Interests:tanning naked making sure everybody is having a great time. we are very into cooking and are very respectful clean freaks. When we pack its not just for us we pack for everybody and love sharing our drinks toys n food oh and my man lol..
  • Lifestyle Status:im not happy unless im swinging
  • I Live In::Boynton Beach Fla
  • My Boat Is A::center console in NY, I have no boat in Fla
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:i will rent one for sure since my boat's in NY
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $200 To My Host Boat

Posted July 16 2011 - 04:50 AM

Attached File  045.jpg   26.27KB   1 downloads

Hi Barbie!!

Just returned from the Abacos..ALL good. I will be attending this weekend with two of my friends..Real swingers :) and of course myself.. lonely as I am ! Looking forward to meeting some GREAT new friends and WHATEVER that may bring on! We will be bringing liq her and food with us on Friday night. Not sure how much of the weekend we can stay but will at least be there for Friday night and Saturday!! It is my first time so Be nice..OR NOT !!

#6 candr1

candr1

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:Jet skiing, boating, snorkeling, hydro sliding, tubing, beach volleyball, tennis, fishing, nudity, swinging.
  • Lifestyle Status:soft swinger, nudist 45 yr old couple, athletic bodies
  • I Live In::Pompano Beach Florida
  • My Boat Is A::Pair of jet skis and a 20' open fisherman, day boat not air conditioned.
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Jet Ski or Wave Runner
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:we have jetskis to use
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted July 17 2011 - 07:38 AM

Lets Get Ready To PARTY NAKED!!! :smilieyblowjob2:

#7 DEVILISH

DEVILISH

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:We are full swap swingers in the lifestyle for several years. Enjoy boating and sex, but doesn't have to be in that order
  • Lifestyle Status:Full Swap swingers
  • I Live In::South Carolina
  • My Boat Is A::33' Center Console Hydra Sport Sleeps 2 with no AC
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" with Outboard Engines,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:Have boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted July 18 2011 - 06:35 AM

Hey Barbie: This is Maryanne and Mike. We left our boat "Devilish" in Ft Lauderdale hoping that we could attend your future parties. We would like to attend the August Regatta but don't know if the sleep over will happen due to no AC. We look forward to meeting everyone and dancing and just having some adult fun. See ya guys soon
maryanne and mike

#8 cmjsummerfun

cmjsummerfun

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:Clothing Optional/Nude Recreation Enthusiast/Soft Swinger
  • Lifestyle Status:Clothing Optional/Nude Recreation Enthusiast/Soft Swinger
  • I Live In::Tulsa, Oklahoma
  • My Boat Is A::I Don't Have A Boat
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:I Don't Own A Boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:I Have No Boat, So No Dive Platform,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We are super fun and great boat guests.
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Hot Playful Female, Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted July 18 2011 - 06:35 PM

:2tits: We are a fun couple, she’s 45-he’s 55 coming in from out of state for our first Regatta party. We’re seeking a fun-loving couple or single male that will host us for Saturday night preferably in an air-conditioned cabin for a no-pressure visit. We don’t need a private cabin; we’re not afraid of the floor…but, a clean sheet, blanket and a pillow would be nice since I might look funny on the airplane with my snuggie. We don’t smoke, we clean up after ourselves and can help cook, clean or whatever. We’re both very extroverted, never met a stranger and love to have a good time. We are happy to bring food and drinks or contribute to the captain. I promise we’ll be great boat guests…or, I’m willing to walk the plank if I have to. :battingeyes:

#9 2barebutts

2barebutts

Basic Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25 posts
  • Interests:Varies by my mood!
  • Lifestyle Status:hey, anything goes!
  • I Live In::FL
  • My Boat Is A::24' party flotation device with a 4' dance floor
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 24'-30'

Posted July 19 2011 - 07:55 PM

:( Barebutts cannot make the party, and after the Birthday Bash, boy do we want to go!!! We are scheduled to be elsewhere but we are planning to make the September trip. Maybe we will have a couple slippery mermaids who claim they are feeling left out because they haven't been able to go with us..... We will see.... Anyway, hope to see every one very soon! Barebutts

#10 Ultimates

Ultimates

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 73 posts
  • Gender Status::Playful Couple
  • Interests:Diving, motorcycles, cats, in-line skating, dancing, drinking and fun fun fun
  • Lifestyle Status:Open Relationship (if we like you)
  • I Live In::Chicago
  • My Boat Is A::I don't have a boat. Don't even have a car.
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We're witty, pretty and can make you laugh. We will also give you $$$

Posted July 22 2011 - 05:11 PM

On the one hand, we can't waitPosted Image for August to get here. Joining Barbie Posted Image and Fredrick Posted Image and all their great friends at the regatta is exactly what we need. At the same time, we love summer and want time to move slowlyPosted Image. What a paradox! August 12th can't get here soon enough, but we hope it doesn't seem like it got here to fast.

We have reserved a Posted Imagecar to drive down from Chicago. And we have picked out a few items to wear while we are there. (Hmmm...do we really need any clothes???)

We'll see everyone soon!

Kevin and Teri
Ultimates

#11 bnaked4

bnaked4

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts
  • I Live In::Hallandale, FL
  • My Boat Is A::30' Searay
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 24'-30'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted July 23 2011 - 01:02 PM

Can't believe we missed Barbie's birthday party; but, work must come first. We'll just have to make up for it in August. Can't wait for the party to start.
Stu and Glenda

#12 playing hooky

playing hooky

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Gender Status::couple
  • Interests:we enjoy meeting like minded people. we enjoy anything outdoors and simply having a good time with good people
  • Lifestyle Status:full swing and exhibitionist
  • I Live In::okeechobee,fl
  • My Boat Is A::23 ft console
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:we have a boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted July 25 2011 - 07:56 PM

We will be cuming in Friday nite and making up for missing the last blow job Friday :smilieyblowjob2: !!! We can't wait to see all our friends and meet some new ones as well :kicking: !! If you are new to the club and are undecided if you want to attend , don't miss out on a great group of sexy people that really know how to throw a great party :3D-emonicon029: !!! Counting down the days and soooo ready to for another awsome Bella Vita bash :poledance: !!! See everybody soon!!!!

Garry and Cyndi

#13 candr1

candr1

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:Jet skiing, boating, snorkeling, hydro sliding, tubing, beach volleyball, tennis, fishing, nudity, swinging.
  • Lifestyle Status:soft swinger, nudist 45 yr old couple, athletic bodies
  • I Live In::Pompano Beach Florida
  • My Boat Is A::Pair of jet skis and a 20' open fisherman, day boat not air conditioned.
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:we have jetskis to use
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted July 30 2011 - 06:42 PM

Hi Barbie and Fredrick :clap:

New group member couple are planning to arrive Saturday for the afternoon party by jet-ski. We attended Sunday to try things out on the last raft-up. I think this will be our first official raft up though since we are now preregistering. It was really fun meeting the host couple Frederick and Barbie who both made us feel right at home. Love the concept of this club and can not wait to party naked again :yahoo::Saturday. We would love to find other attractive couples for sexy naked massages. Rex and Christine :)

#14 KatandAaron

KatandAaron

Basic Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29 posts
  • Interests:Dirty fun, and lots of it ;)
  • Lifestyle Status:We will try anything once
  • I Live In::Miami Beach FL
  • My Boat Is A::Dont have one :(
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We love to have fun ;)
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up

Posted August 02 2011 - 08:00 PM

Hi Barbie!!! We will finally be making it to a party. I think we will be coming all day Saturday. We will need a ride, but I'm sure we will find one. We are both really looking forward to meeting you and partying!!!
Kat and Aaron

#15 DREAMWEAVER

DREAMWEAVER

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts
  • Gender Status::Single Male
  • Interests:Women, Sex, Boating, outdoor Florida living, oh yeah !!!, enjoy meeting nice people and making new friends, working hard, partying hard, Bar B.Qing, Love it all Baby !!!
  • Lifestyle Status:FULL SWINGER
  • I Live In::Miami, Florida
  • My Boat Is A::33' Bertram, Sport Fisher with a cabin, A/C, hot and cold shower, kitchenette, sleeps 5 inside, 4 outside under Bimini top.
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a Boat

Posted August 03 2011 - 11:15 PM

Hi there everyone, I, Dreamweaver will be coming to Barbie's August party in my boat with selective sexy and fun free couples /seletcive & limited single woman which are easy going and full of no drama fun. I may still have room for a few more women. MY boat has a cabin with a/c, hot and cold shower, kitchenette, etc. hmmmm . Let me know if you are interested in coming by telling me your relationship situation, what you are looking for and sending me recent pictures. Please check out my profile and if interested we could maybe exchange pics. please let me know.
Take care,
Dreamweaver

#16 Tim&Karina

Tim&Karina

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 52 posts
  • Interests:Sex, Parties, Fun, More girls than guys, girls that like girls, etc.....
  • Lifestyle Status:Exhibitionists, Perverts, Sex Addicts
  • I Live In::Keystone Point, North Miami, Florida
  • My Boat Is A::64' Viking Sportfisherman. 4 Staterooms, 3 heads. 7 beds and a big 16 by 10 swim platform.
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Serious Party Yacht 56'-75'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a boat with a big swim platform

Posted August 04 2011 - 12:23 PM

Hi Barbie and Frederick.

T&K will be at the next party starting Friday afternoon through Sunday afternoon with our 64 Viking and newly constructed portable 16 foot by 10 foot floating swim/dance platform. As indicated, I also will be bringing a laser machine (American DJ Galaxian Hypnotic RGB) to enhance the atmosphere for the late night dance partiers. Check out utube video link: http://www.youtube.c...player_embedded. Party till dawn for the hard core dancers! Rob and Jenn will be with us, as well as we will be bringing one of our sexy Brazilian single female freinds again. Look forward to seeing everyone and having a fabulous time.

Frederick, let me know what time you want me to arrive on Friday to get rafted up in core group. Recent photo of Taciana below for any bisexual ladies who would like to join us!!!!.

T&K

Attached Files

#17 Tim&Karina

Tim&Karina

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 52 posts
  • Interests:Sex, Parties, Fun, More girls than guys, girls that like girls, etc.....
  • Lifestyle Status:Exhibitionists, Perverts, Sex Addicts
  • I Live In::Keystone Point, North Miami, Florida
  • My Boat Is A::64' Viking Sportfisherman. 4 Staterooms, 3 heads. 7 beds and a big 16 by 10 swim platform.
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Serious Party Yacht 56'-75'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a boat with a big swim platform

Posted August 04 2011 - 12:34 PM

Cheryl and Marco will be joining the party. we expect to have sex all over and put on a show here and there.

Cheryl cleans the pipes and Marco cleans the stove. Love it!!!!

#18 sobemassage

sobemassage

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts
  • Gender Status::Single
  • Interests:I am interest to be part of the regatta
  • Lifestyle Status:swinger
  • I Live In::Miami Beach
  • My Boat Is A::seadoo
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:food and alcohol

Posted August 04 2011 - 07:05 PM

Hello Barbi and Frederick , you are a nice coplue and thank you for everything , would like to go for the next regata and have alot of fun , i am very respectful and i have alot of fun , i hope than i can enjoy a ncie weekend with you guys duiring the regata

Attached Files

#19 jimmychoo

jimmychoo

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts
  • Gender Status::Single Male
  • Interests:socializing, making new friends, eating, drinking, travelling, sex and sins
  • Lifestyle Status:am a wanna be nudist and exhibitionist. have gone nude bathing many times
  • I Live In::South Miami
  • My Boat Is A::Am currently exploring the ownership of a boat. but I would rather just share with someone or pitch in costs. that is much smarter. I aint no Gilligan
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:am willing to help out with anything required. i can bring some super sexy girls with me as well.
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses, I Will Donate $100 To My Host Boat, I Will Donate $150 To My Host Boat

Posted August 04 2011 - 07:14 PM

Baribi, I have been abroad for many many months and I am here in Miami. Oh My God at last and how cool that you got a party going. I will attend with my Brazilian friend and intend to give our best to everyone and hopefully get the same in return. we are both respectable and sometimes crazy guys. but mostly respectable. Looking oh so forward to this regatta. woof woof, meow meow to all the dogs and cats out there. Whoooooooo hooooooo. let's get it on with the full moon over us. we don not have a boat. hoping we can piggy back with somebody? WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached Files

• Attached File  mike.JPG   48.91KB   0 downloads

jimmy

#20 just duckie

just duckie

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13 posts
  • Gender Status::Single Male and liking it
  • Interests:sailing, naturism, nice people, rum punch
  • Lifestyle Status:clothing optional fan and shy
  • I Live In::Miami on the Miami River
  • My Boat Is A::It's a Catalina 30 , nothing spectacular but easy to sail and it gets me to BV parties. It sleeps 5 but only 2 have some privacy in the front cabin. But hey, who needs privacy, eh?
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Sailboat With Cabin
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:well, i have a boat

Posted August 04 2011 - 07:54 PM

FUNNY COINCIDENCE!! i just reviewed your JULY pics and noted the fouled prop.....guess what stopped DUCKIE just north of the Venetian Causeway last month? Some moron's dockline!! I told that idiot : SELF , put the bloody lines away when you leave the dock...

Anyways, DUCKIE is up and running again ( if someone needs a good diver let me know, got one now) unless Emily changes her mind so would love to join you all for the weekend. Getting there SAT 3ish, leaving SUN 3ish, still have room to accomodate a few peple but don't expect any A/C!! that's for wimps

Cheers, Ty

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users