Photo

December 9th-11th 2011 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Weekend!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
51 replies to this topic

#41 Bad

Bad

Advanced Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • Interests:Partying and Sex, Lots of Sex!!!
  • Lifestyle Status:Full Swap, Open Relationship.
  • I Live In::Pompano
  • My Boat Is A::46' Riviera
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:we somehow now have two!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted December 08 2011 - 12:10 PM

Bad :evilB: and Blonde :ass: are Back!!!

We are busy for the Boat Parade Saturday night, :angry: but we are looking to see all of our BellaVita friends Friday night at Lake Sylvia :D. Hotties Jason and Leah will be joining us on our boat so we are sure this will be a GREAT NIGHT!!!
:mmparty: :mmparty: :mmparty: :mmparty: :mmparty: :mmparty:

Millie & Jay
SDC: BadnBlonde

#42 CaliGirlinFla

CaliGirlinFla

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Female
  • Gender Status::Married
  • Interests:Interested in meeting other people in the lifestyle for get togethers.
  • Lifestyle Status:I'm a full swinger and am interested in meeting couples and single men. I do not play with women.
  • I Live In::Boynton Beach, Florida
  • My Boat Is A::I don't have a boat.
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:I Don't Own A Boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:I Have No Boat, So No Dive Platform,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I'm a hot nymphomaniac and will bring wine.
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol

Posted December 08 2011 - 05:43 PM

Hi all. I just signed up for Saturday since I do not own a boat. :( I will be coming solo since hubby is not interested. I'm kinda shy at first and I hope someone will take me under their wing until I get comfortable being there all by my lonesome self. :)

I haven't been able to get a photo uploaded and I apologize for the lack of a photo. Every time I hit upload, I get a failure message.

Can anyone help me upload a photo?

Jill

#43 Wildthingxxx

Wildthingxxx

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 65 posts
  • Interests:Boating, travel, partying, playing
  • Lifestyle Status:Full swap - Wildthingxxx on SDC....Wercurcpl on SLS
  • I Live In::Fort Lauderdale, FL
  • My Boat Is A::44' Express Cruiser, 2 private berths, 2 heads, air conditioned and Very Lifestyle Friendly. Located in Fort Lauderdale. We have taken it to the Abacos, Bimini, and Key West. We've lived on it for up to a month at a time. :)
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted December 08 2011 - 06:21 PM

Okay, it looks like it's official! Friday night will be "Pot Luck" night!

I don't know what I will be bringing yet, but I always have something good to eat so you can count on that, LOL...

WildThingXXX is bringing Chile or Beef Stew
GC2161 is bringing Chicken & Dumplins

Right now it looks like there will be about 30 of us on Friday night rafted up at Lake Sylvia, so we encourage everyone to bring a dish to the Pot Luck dinner.

:barbieflashing: This only happens once a year and We're soooooo excited! We can't wait!!!

Hi Barbie,

The Chili is cooking now! I have enough for everyone anchored out on Lake Sylvia. Can someone bring cornbread or another kind of bread to accompany the Chili??

Lee

#44 flabluiz

flabluiz

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Interests:Newbie to all of this. I loved the raft up in the beginning of September, and the Columbus Day Regatta.
  • Lifestyle Status:Newbie, still experimenting...
  • I Live In::Tampa, FL
  • My Boat Is A::I don't have a boat
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:will provide the following, and whatever donation is appropriate, as well as join in myself...
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Hot Playful Female, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted December 08 2011 - 08:25 PM

Hello Dear Friends,
I would love to be with all of you tomorrow, but duty calls. (Read work).
Anyway, I wish you all an excitingly sexy weekend and Happy Holidays. Hope to see you in the New Year.
Flabluiz, aka Pam

#45 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted December 09 2011 - 12:21 AM

Hi Barbie,

The Chili is cooking now! I have enough for everyone anchored out on Lake Sylvia. Can someone bring cornbread or another kind of bread to accompany the Chili??

Lee

Good news Lee, I spoke with NiceGuy earlier tonight and he said he will bring the corn bread you requested!

This will be fun! We look forward to seeing everyone for the big Pot-Luck dinner Friday night and the big Pizza Party and parade Saturday!
Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#46 olvidelo

olvidelo

Advanced Boater

• Members
  • 42 posts
  • Gender Status::Happily Married Couple
  • Interests:Meeting new people and having fun... ;)
  • Lifestyle Status:Playful Exhibitionists
  • I Live In::Ft Lauderdale
  • My Boat Is A::Sailboat 45 A/C
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Sailboat With Cabin
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:Have boat

Posted December 09 2011 - 11:11 AM

Welcome all to the beautiful weather here in Ft. Lauderdale....

Not to worry we have the indoor stripper pole polished and ready for some fun... :P

Whoopie

#47 seflfuncpl

seflfuncpl

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Gender Status::couple
  • Interests:nude boating
  • Lifestyle Status:Full swap, will show off in public
  • I Live In::hollywood
  • My Boat Is A::23' Polar w/ small cabin
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cuddy Cabin
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" with Outboard Engines,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:Haver boat

Posted December 09 2011 - 03:10 PM

We will be out there toinght, later. That nasty 4 letter word that starts with w.... We tried to make the columbus day regatta, but the weather was terrrible. Plan on a much better time this weekend.

We can help with the shuttle service and could host a couple for the parade.

See you there.

Mike and Bonnie

#48 olvidelo

olvidelo

Advanced Boater

• Members
  • 42 posts
  • Gender Status::Happily Married Couple
  • Interests:Meeting new people and having fun... ;)
  • Lifestyle Status:Playful Exhibitionists
  • I Live In::Ft Lauderdale
  • My Boat Is A::Sailboat 45 A/C
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Sailboat With Cabin
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:Have boat

Posted December 09 2011 - 03:56 PM

RIBS RIBS RIBS GET YOUR BBQ RIBS

STARTED COOKING SLOWLY FOR TONIGHT

YUM

#49 grass connection

grass connection

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts
  • Gender Status::couple plus
  • Interests:Very outgoing,fun couple. We enjoy fishing, diving, dancing and the outdoors
  • Lifestyle Status:clothing optional
  • I Live In::Boca Raton FL
  • My Boat Is A::Mako 33 attack sleep four all the toys
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cuddy Cabin
  • My Dive Platform Is:My Boat Has No Dive Platform,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat :-))

Posted December 09 2011 - 09:59 PM

We are planning on heading out there Saturday afternoon, Let us know if you guys need any last minute item or if anyone needs a ride we are coming from light house point. :D

See you all there.

#50 stofftrosacker

stofftrosacker

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts
  • Gender Status::couple
  • Interests:we are new to this lifestyle...seeking other ways to meet couples then clubs...just learned of sdc and found out about all the great things to do and people to meet.interested in the regatta party and planning a trip for new years to mexico.
  • Lifestyle Status:i would say at this point we have experienced soft swing. open to experiencing more and enjoy the openess with others and our selves
  • I Live In::ocean ridge florida
  • My Boat Is A::i dont have a boat
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:we are a fun couple and looking to meet new friends and couples that enjoy the lifestyle we are more then willing to donate either cash or what expense is needed to be a guest on a boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food

Posted December 10 2011 - 02:04 PM

Hi Guys

We will be there shortly...cant wait to see everyone...had such a great time in November!!!

See u soon
Lori and Randy

#51 CaliGirlinFla

CaliGirlinFla

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:Interested in meeting other people in the lifestyle for get togethers.
  • Lifestyle Status:I'm a full swinger and am interested in meeting couples and single men. I do not play with women.
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol

Posted December 11 2011 - 03:57 PM

Hi everyone. It was so nice to meet so many of you. Even though I had motion sickness from the moment I stepped on the shuttle boat, I had a wonderful time. Just being around open minded, non-judgmental people was enough for me to feel like I belonged and to have a great time. It’s been a while since that has happened as here in Palm Beach County, I find people to be less than warm and welcoming around my area. You all made me feel so welcome and I thank you for that! I haven’t been to a swingers gathering in several years and I was impressed by all of you! The camaraderie was outstanding.

I aplogize for being such a dud yesterday. The motion sickness got the best of me. I will tell you, however, that I am a bit shy in approaching people at first. :) I really am looking forward to January’s event and hopefully will take off the 20 pounds I put in in the last two months. That will help my shyness as well.

Barbie and Frederick, you are the best. I've already sent you a private email with my thanks.

Kisses to all.

Jill

#52 CaliGirlinFla

CaliGirlinFla

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted December 11 2011 - 03:58 PM

Hi Guys

We will be there shortly...cant wait to see everyone...had such a great time in November!!!

See u soon
Lori and Randy

Ya'll looked great yesterday!

Jill

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users