Photo

May 13th-15th 2011 Pants On The Ground Naked Swinger's Regatta Weekend!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
29 replies to this topic

#21 StenTin

StenTin

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::c
  • Interests:She is Bi He is straight, We are looking for like minded compatable couples to have fun with.
  • Lifestyle Status:She is Bi, him Straight
  • I Live In::Aventura FL
  • My Boat Is A::38 Sea Ray Sundancer
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:.
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted May 12 2011 - 10:15 AM

Going to Stop by for the day on Saturday

#22 ryc

ryc

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Gender Status::c
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • My Dive Platform Is:My Boat Has No Dive Platform,

Posted May 12 2011 - 03:29 PM

We haven't been on the water for some months. We are planning on stopping by Saturday and stay late. We are looking forward too see you again.:3D-emonicon029:

RyC

#23 rsz71

rsz71

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • Gender Status::Single Male
  • Interests:Boating, love boating, sex love sex lol
  • Lifestyle Status:Swinger curious always have been, never had the guts to go
  • I Live In::Sydney Australia
  • My Boat Is A::54 ft Sea Ray 540 DA
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Serious Party Yacht 56'-75'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a boat & am brining lots of fun, playful party girls!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Hot Playful Female, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses, I Will Donate $100 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted May 12 2011 - 11:18 PM

Hi everyone

New to the club and to Florida! Visiting from Sydney Australia to buy a boat... My name is Rob will be attending this week ends regatta with Kim a beautiful blonde and my 54 ft Sea ray that i Just bought to take home :) Awesome that I will get to have some fun with all of you before I head Down Under and take some good stories back with me on what great parties Floridians host!
Looking forward to meeting all of you, should arrive at Temptation Island Saturday morning some time with CPT Chris and Jamie, we found a crazy fun party girl from Oklahoma tonight that is also coming along.... They are bringing their boat and staying for the week end as well, Ingrid the crazy hot Oklahoma blonde that we found sitting bored on her hotel balcony tonight will be staying on their boat... as well its nicer lol...

See you saturday!
Rob

#24 marianarichard

marianarichard

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:I Don't Own A Boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:I Have No Boat, So No Dive Platform,

Posted May 12 2011 - 11:42 PM

wow Saturday is the day we are coming and we are bringing another couple with us newbies from LA, see you at the regatta in the afternoon
kissess
M&R

#25 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted May 13 2011 - 04:47 AM

:jumpboobs: Well it's finally here!!!:jumpboobs: :poledance: :bouncingboobies1:
Clothing-Optional Boating At Its Finest!!!
Friday & Saturday Night Lingerie Dance Party & Sleep-Over Slumber Party ;)

We'll be leaving soon to go to Temptation Island, So Come Join Us!

1. 3-Day SwingFest PARTY... It's "Clothing-Optional" so be prepared for anything!

2. Friday Night Meet & Greet, Cocktail Party followed by "clothing-optional dance party and sleep over slumber party.

3. Saturday afternoon skinny-dipping and BBQ cookout!

4. Saturday night clothing-optional sexy lingerie dance party and sleep over slumber party!

5. Remember that this is a "Clothing-Optional" event, expect to see just about anything happening on different boats occuring though out the entire weekend.

6. Sunday morning breakfast cooked outside at the tiki bar on my boat. Everyone is invited to bring their appetites and anything else they'd like to add to the buffett!

7. Sunday afternoon we will enjoy fun in the sun & relaxing in the nude, Under-water hand jobs & more BBQ!

:yahoo: Rain Or Shine, It's Party Time!
:yahoo:

It's Naked Regatta Time Baby!!! :funmeter2:

Don't forget the Barbie Girl boat is a WiFi Hot Spot so we offer FREE High-Speed WiFi for anyone needing it. Just bring your own laptop and ask us for the password and you can go online from your boat. Now you don't have to leave the party because you can handle emergency business emails, or check in on the kids with your nanny-cam right from your boat at the party! If you've ever wanted to play with my "Hot-Spot" NOW is your chance! LOL ;)
Posted Image
Also, don't forget, that Bella Vita broadcasts it's very own FM radio station, so tune in to Bella Vita Radio at the regatta, and your boat will instantly become part of the largest floating surround sound in the world, playing all the same great music you hear on the Barbie Girl boat! Just ask us for the FM station when you arrive!

:beachball: :flashboobies: The weather forecast looks like it's going to be a great weekend with hot, sunny skies with a High of 88' in the day, and a low of 74' at night, with 3-11 mph breezes from the South, and a 20% chance of rain!

And even if the weather man has it all wrong, don't let a little rain keep you from joining the party and having fun! We'll just get naked for an indoor play-party sooner than normal, so be sure to bring a beach towel to sit your naked butt on and come join us for some "Afternoon Delight"!!!
:smilelick: BellaVitaBoy and I want to personally invite everyone to come join us here. Detailed Directions where we'll be are at: www.BellaVitaBoatClub.com/regatta/temptationisland.htm
Posted Image

:boat: Also, if you don't have a boat then Be sure to check out this page www.BellaVitaBoatClub.com/tipping.htm because some boats might still have room to host a few first-time people on their boat. Please post here and be sure someone confirms with you that they will be your host boat.

:boating:

:2love_sex: I can't wait! I hope that everyone reading this, gets out on their boat and comes on down to join us at Temptation Island. A Detailed map with aerial photos, directions and GPS coordinates are at
www.BellaVitaBoatClub.com/regatta/temptationisland.htm
So don't get left out of all the fun! :bouncingh2oboobies: :animated-anal:
It's going to be a great weekend with lots of fun naked party people! :moon:
Get up off the couch, and get on the water baby!!! :2doggy:

See you at Temptation Island! :jumpboobs:
This Is Where We Are:
www.BellaVitaBoatClub.com/regatta/temptationisland.htm

Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#26 yardy

yardy

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Gender Status::couple
  • Interests:giving and receiving oral sex,full swinging same or seperate rooms,bisexual female and straight male.
  • Lifestyle Status:full swinger
  • I Live In::hollywood ,florida.
  • My Boat Is A::we don't have a boat
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:we will donate $200.00
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses, I Will Donate $200 To My Host Boat

Posted May 13 2011 - 08:09 AM

We are seeking a ride on Saturday around noon.We also seeking to contribute food and money to stay overnight. Please also contact us @ clarkieb8@yahoo.com

#27 Scubacouple2

Scubacouple2

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:Naked Boating, Diving and Fishing! Camping in our RV, Traveling...Meeting new friends along the way
  • Lifestyle Status:Full Swap looking for New Friends
  • I Live In::Cutler Bay, South FL
  • My Boat Is A::Pathfinder 20 ft.
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • My Dive Platform Is:My Boat Has No Dive Platform,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:Beware we Boat Nekkid
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted May 13 2011 - 04:09 PM

WOOHOO the weather is finally warming up! We will be there for the day...Should be arriving around 1:00 ish...We will be in a 20 ft Blue Pathfinder. We do not have a radio (sorry) ;(

We look forward to meeting new Naked Friends out on the water. (.)(.) :bouncingh2oboobies: :boating:
You can visit our profile on SDC...Cutlerbaycampers
See you tomorrow! Should be an "interesting" day...Can't wait!
Suzie and Chris

#28 sflcouple34

sflcouple34

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13 posts
  • Interests:bi female hubby like to watch
  • Lifestyle Status:soft swinger
  • I Live In::Davie fl
  • My Boat Is A::Azimut
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Serious Party Yacht 56'-75'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Cannot Walk Across,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:i have a boat

Posted May 13 2011 - 05:22 PM

:worship: Hi Barbi and Frederick :z-yourock:
:boating: We r comming Sat around 1 w/ some friend on r boat and rob :ShipAhoy: will be coming on is boat last time was a blast :funmeter2: for sure this time will be event better :funmeter2: :funmeter2:

Capt Chris and Janie

#29 newnready

newnready

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:We love to meet new people for fun and play; we enjoy clubs but prefer parties and more intimate settings; we absolutely love just about anything on the water...bars, beaches, boats...especially naked!
  • Lifestyle Status:Full Swap Couple
  • I Live In::West Palm Beach, Florida
  • My Boat Is A::We don't have a boat...yet.;-)
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:love to get naked and party on the water
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up

Posted May 14 2011 - 04:56 AM

We are NEWNREADY, just like our screen name...lol. This is our first time...but hopefully not our last. We don't have a boat but were invited to attend by Don and Julie, whom we met at a party and had great fun with all day and night. We love the sun and thhe sea, and of course getting naked; so this is a perfect combination of all our favorite things!

We're going to be there for the day on Saturday...can't wait to meet lots of exciting sexy friends!
:beachball:

#30 yardy

yardy

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:giving and receiving oral sex,full swinging same or seperate rooms,bisexual female and straight male.
  • Lifestyle Status:full swinger
  • I Live In::hollywood ,florida.
  • My Boat Is A::we don't have a boat
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:we will donate $200.00
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses, I Will Donate $200 To My Host Boat

Posted May 14 2011 - 09:43 AM

We are at the Haulover Marine Center and are still in need of a ride, please give us a call at 954 394 4067. We are willing to donate food, alcohol, money and cook. He is also a bartender.

Jae n Baldwin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users