Photo

May 13th-15th 2011 Pants On The Ground Naked Swinger's Regatta Weekend!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
29 replies to this topic

#1 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted April 18 2011 - 06:40 AM

Friday The 13th Weekend!

May 13th-15th 2011

:thongandheels: Pants On The Ground Party! :thongandheels:

Please confirm your attendance here for the this TOTALLY NAKED regatta by clicking below on the "Add Reply" button at the bottom right-hand corner of this page.

If this is your first time to this forum:

Click Here To See more than 10,000 photos and videos from past parties:
Bellavitaboatclub.com/photos/eventphotos.htm

Click Here To See What Everyone Says That's Attended Previous Parties: http://www.bellavitaboatclub.com/forums/index.php?/forum/4-past-party-goers-post-your-fun-experiences-here-to-share-with-others/

Click Here To See All The Hotties That Have Attended Previous Parties: http://www.bellavitaboatclub.com/forums/index.php?/forum/9-previous-confirmations-see-all-the-hotties-that-have-attended/

:animated-doggiestyle: PLEASE Remember Don't get left out, registration is free for first timers that arrive with their own boat. Just register a detailed and thoughtful posting here and help "spread the word". (those without boats are welcome to attend by making a $20 donation to the club. ).

If You Want To Offer Someone A Ride, OR
If You Don't Have A Boat, And Want To Join Me On My boat, or Hitch A Ride With Someone Else, Go To:
http://www.bellavita...e-post-in-here/

:animated-blowjob: Please Note...
Since this is a Naked Party ONLY for fun & exciting people, any skimpy or lame boring postings that say nothing about you or just say, "we're coming, can't wait" will NOT give you free or discounted admission to the party. Lame posters can attend for a $40 donation. For a complete definition of what a "thoughtful posting" is and a "boring or lame" posting is, go to
BellaVitaBoatClub.com/definitions.htm and look at "Gotta Nada", "Lame Brain" and "Thoughtful Postings".

:animated-cowgirl: Don't get left out baby! Don't Miss The Boat!!! See for yourself what everyone has been saying about these parties by going to the "Past Party-Goer" section. Take a look at everyone that's been coming to all our past parties. THAT will show you what you've been missing.

:z-LolLolLolLol: And don't miss the more than 10,000 photos and videos from past parties at:
Bellavitaboatclub.com/photos/eventphotos.htm These are only the photos and videos of people that gave permission to show their photo on this website. There are tons and tons of other people that have attended that are not shown in these photos!

THEN Click the "Reply" button, located on the bottom right corner of this page, and let everyone know that you're coming to this wild Weekend Regatta Slumber Party. Tell a little bit about yourself, what you've experienced at our past parties, and if this is your first party, then make your own posting about why you are excited to attend and...

Lets Get Ready To PARTY NAKED!!! :smilieyblowjob2:

Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#2 playing hooky

playing hooky

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Gender Status::couple
  • Interests:we enjoy meeting like minded people. we enjoy anything outdoors and simply having a good time with good people
  • Lifestyle Status:full swing and exhibitionist
  • I Live In::okeechobee,fl
  • My Boat Is A::23 ft console
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:we have a boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted April 18 2011 - 06:12 PM

Count us in!!!:bouncingboobies1: We had a great time at the last raft party and look forward to the next party.:kicking: Barbie and Fredrick are the the greatest host :worship: . Anyone thinking about cuming and joining the fun, you don't want to miss one of the raft parties :poledance: . Can't wait to see everyone again and this time i will bring my voice :yahoo: . Garry and Cyndi

#3 Nauti Hobby

Nauti Hobby

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • Interests:boating, diving, partying, clubs, travel
  • Lifestyle Status:great life style
  • I Live In::South FL
  • My Boat Is A::44 Express Cruiser
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a sport yacht.
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted April 19 2011 - 07:06 PM

RSVP! We are in! We had an awesome and sexy time on our first regatta, we just MUST do it again!

The people, the weather, the food, the drinking the FUN! Oh yeah, there was a lot of SEX too! A perfect storm (shhh). Let's get naked!

We want to get there early on Friday so we can get a good raft up position!!!

The grill on the boat is now officially fixed (Operator error it turns out).

Now WE ARE READY!!!

#4 bnaked4

bnaked4

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts
  • I Live In::Hallandale, FL
  • My Boat Is A::30' Searay
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 24'-30'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted April 20 2011 - 08:44 PM

Now that the warm weather is here, we wouldn't think of missing a regatta. We will try to come on Friday again, but most likely it will be Saturday morning. Wish the party was this weekend. :bouncingboobies1:

Stu and Glenda

#5 just duckie

just duckie

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • Gender Status::Single Male and liking it
  • Interests:sailing, naturism, nice people, rum punch
  • Lifestyle Status:clothing optional fan and shy
  • I Live In::Miami on the Miami River
  • My Boat Is A::It's a Catalina 30 , nothing spectacular but easy to sail and it gets me to BV parties. It sleeps 5 but only 2 have some privacy in the front cabin. But hey, who needs privacy, eh?
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Sailboat With Cabin
  • My Dive Platform Is:My Boat Has No Dive Platform,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:well, i have a boat

Posted April 21 2011 - 06:37 PM

Hi Barbie and Fred, happy to hear you had a great weekend! We did the Miami-Key Largo regatta with rather embarassing results but the good news is that JUST DUCKIE made it all the way back from KL under engine ! 9+ hours , no overheating!! YEAH

Will definitely bring Duckie and as usual there will be room for people who need a ride/bunk. Leaving Downtown Miami area around 10-11 am Saturday morning , back around 5 pm Sunday, up to 4 or 5 can join. If you need references look up comments from last year's June regatta; guess we all had a great time !

Will be in Mexico City until Friday 1-2 pm on the 13th , so we better fix details before I leave!

email exhibifun@yahoo.com, Name is Ty

#6 Nauti_Cat

Nauti_Cat

Gilligan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 24 posts
  • Gender Status::Single Male
  • Lifestyle Status:Nudist
  • I Live In::Paradise Lakes
  • My Boat Is A::I cruise a 46' Power Cat out of Dinner Key Marina running liveaboard charters
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Luxury Yacht 46'-55'

Posted April 22 2011 - 05:34 PM

YES, YES, YES :bouncingh2oboobies: :animated-cowgirl:
I can't wait. Nauti Cat is cuming oh so hard and bringing a paradise crowd. :animated-anal:
You guys rock, and I'm so excited the parties are back, :z-yourock: :worship: :bouncingh2oboobies:
:z-omg: I hope to bring a boat load of great gals and guys
:) I have a feeling this is going to be one of the best.
:phone:

#7 boobaluu

boobaluu

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:watching, participating, getting naked on the water
  • Lifestyle Status:soft swinger
  • I Live In::Miami, Florida
  • My Boat Is A::Open fisherman
  • My Dive Platform Is:Difficult To Walk Across,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:i have a boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Hot Playful Female, Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up

Posted April 26 2011 - 05:52 AM

This will be our first "official" Bella Vita regatta we are attending. We have been to many Columbus Day Regatta’s, but we are VERY excited about this one. We will be arriving Saturday morning. Bringing plenty of alcohol, food and ice. Claudia and I getting hot just thinking about the weekend! :boating:

Attached File  Copy.JPG   206.88KB   0 downloads

#8 amantedelmar

amantedelmar

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:I Don't Own A Boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:I Have No Boat, So No Dive Platform,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:Wife is very playful
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Hot Playful Female, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted April 26 2011 - 06:29 PM

Hey MAY 13th 2011 is almost here !!! NAKED REGATTA TIME BABY !!! Every month we will like to thank BARBIE and Sir FEDERICK for organizing this wonderful events !! We are CONFIRMED 2 ride with TY on his sail boat JUSTDUCKIE Thanks TY !!! Any body who wants to contact us may do it via email leocaribean@gmail.com

Luv SANDY & LEO

#9 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted April 27 2011 - 03:57 PM

WooooHoooo!!! This Party Just Keeps Getting Better & Better!

And I've Got Even MORE Surprise Gifts!

Our Bella Vita Friends, BareBoat2007
put together a fantastic Gift Basket that we'll be giving away. This gift basket has a value of over $150.00 worth of top quality brand named boat cleaning products to make taking great care of your boat a pleasure!

We will have a special fun game/contest to determin the winner of this big prize.
Posted Image

Included In This Prize: Enzymo Fuel Treatment, Marine Polish, 2 Magic Erasers Sponges, Boat Wash, Vinyl Brite, All Purpose Citrus Degreaser, Deck Cleaner, Non-Skid Deck Cleaner, Hull Cleaner and Bilge Cleaner AND an official Star-Brite boat washing bucket.

:animated-missionary: THANK YOU BareBoat2007! :3D-emonicon054: :animated-blowjob:

:happybirthdayflasher: So Now You See Why I Say That These Parties Just Keep Getting Better & Better! :animated-cowgirl:
Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#10 jeffandsharon

jeffandsharon

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:We are a married couple that enjoy lifestyle clubs, Parties and experiences.I (Jeff) am Straight , but my wife Sharon is bi-sexual. We both love to watch and be watched by 1 couples or 100 couples. We don't swap but love to watch!
  • Lifestyle Status:We are not nudist but She goes Topless... I go with the flow.... bottomless , topless ,,, we love boating , fishing ...traveling... hedonism.... a favorite.....we are both especially attracted to tall blondes... as she is blonde and tall.... but we are both attracted to sexy women with beautiful Breast....
  • I Live In::Davie Florida
  • My Boat Is A::Miss Demeanor 33 Ft (88 Tiara Sport Fish ,White & Blue ,Marlin Tower, Outriggers, 12 x 12 cockpit ...Fully Air conditioned The inside Comes TV ,VCR , Kitchen , storage ,counter top w/ sink , Stove top, refrig , micro, dining for 4 or Sleep 2 when pulled out to sleep ,V-birth IT Sleeps 2 very comfortably , With under V- birth storage! , Bathroom / Shower combination and there has been many times that the exterior front and back cockpit used for sleeping quarters
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:WE HAVE OUR OWN BOAT
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up

Posted May 01 2011 - 09:12 PM

Hi Fredrick & Barbie!

Jeff and Sharon here from Davie!!
Here is Our "Confirmed RSVP" For The May 13th - 15th Weekend Regatta and Sleep Over Slumber Party!

We're Bring 2 Guest along for the Posted Image / weekend (P.J & her husband Jay) Super Fun Couple!!!

What a great party this will because The last was a Wow of a Time we had at your last Posted Image Hands Downs A Great PerformancePosted Imageto you the both of you!

We are planning to arrive by Posted Image on Friday during the day light so my husband has no excuses that he can't seePosted Image lol .

Most Definitely Don't want to miss out on your Friday Night Party Posted Image with all those sexy Posted Image couples Posted Image and dancing to hot Posted Image . The Friday Night festivities were super sexy and hot those sexy girls that were on the back of the Barbie Girl giving their guy Posted Image while their another guy is giving some other girlPosted Image! With all those beautiful girls Posted Image and sexy hot guys.... who would not want to cum first! Are You Kidding Me...... Sexy Girls and Hot Guys... We're there with bells on the ankles awaiting the action Posted Image, the fun and all the play Begin!!!

See Ya There
Jeff and Sharon
Jay & PJ
Posted Image

#11 Ultimates

Ultimates

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 73 posts
  • Gender Status::Playful Couple
  • Interests:Diving, motorcycles, cats, in-line skating, dancing, drinking and fun fun fun
  • Lifestyle Status:Open Relationship (if we like you)
  • I Live In::Chicago
  • My Boat Is A::I don't have a boat. Don't even have a car.
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We're witty, pretty and can make you laugh. We will also give you $$$
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $200 To My Host Boat

Posted May 02 2011 - 03:37 PM

:z-omg: It is hard :bigdickgeek: to believe it almost time for another great Regatta. We have wonderful thoughts :thinkingofyou: from our last time we were there. It brings a :smilelick: to our faces. :z-crack-up::z-as-if:. Barbie :worship: and Fredrick :superman: are the most amazing hosts. :congrats: We really miss you guys! :3D-emonicon196: And sadly, we will be :z-missing: this months :boating: party. Unfortunately we won't be flying down to attend the Regatta, but we are looking into driving there. So don't count us out :fighting30: yet.

Have a great weekend! We definitely know it will be :funmeter2:.

Hugs,

Kevin and Teri
Ultimates

#12 marianarichard

marianarichard

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted May 02 2011 - 08:19 PM

wow is time for another great Regatta, we haven't been in the last few, we would love to go, we are looking for a couple who has a Boat and space for us, we are a couple plus one girl, let us know we will share expenses and bring food/drinks, email us rvhc@hotmail.com

Let's Party!!!!!
:bouncingh2oboobies: :animated-cowgirl:

#13 colleen

colleen

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 84 posts
  • I Live In::Hallandale and Boynton Beach
  • My Boat Is A::34' Tiara Sport Fish

Posted May 08 2011 - 06:25 PM

Can not wait,:bouncingh2oboobies: we have not been to Barbie and Fredrick's regetta in forever we will be arriving :boating: on Friday afternoon,:thongandheels: we will be ready to party :animated-blowjob: all weekend :kicking: you cannot know how much we look forward to it.:ass:

#14 Hawk

Hawk

Gilligan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 22 posts
  • I Live In::Fort Lauderdale, FL
  • My Boat Is A::39' Searay Express

Posted May 09 2011 - 10:00 AM

Wow. Looks like a nice party starting to build. We are not sure we are going to make it but we are doing our best to make it happen. Look forward to seeing friends new and old. See you at the party.

Wally and Dubis

#15 donjulie

donjulie

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 75 posts
  • Gender Status::Married 20 yrs
  • Interests:Anything fun with friends that do not have issues
  • Lifestyle Status:Lets find out together
  • I Live In::Coral Springs
  • My Boat Is A::31' Sundancer
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:Yes we have a boat, see above

Posted May 09 2011 - 10:55 AM

WOO HOO another Bellavita Raft Up party by Barbie and Frederick. We were so bummed we missed April and are looking forward to making up for lost time this weekend. Not sure if we'll be arriving Friday or Saturday morning. Either way, these parties are the best and not for the faint of heart..........
We can't wait to see everyone again at one of our favorite events.

Don & Julie
Just want to have a relaxing good time with like minded friends.

Don & Julie

#16 DoctorsOrders

DoctorsOrders

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 51 posts
  • Interests:Fun
    low drama
  • Lifestyle Status:yes
  • I Live In::Palm Beach
  • My Boat Is A::28' Chaparral
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 24'-30'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:hmmmm

Posted May 09 2011 - 01:13 PM

All Right!!!

The stars are lining up. G and I will be there to celebrate! Had a great time last month. Lots of fun and beautiful boobs... er people.

Wish we could be there for the whole weekend. See you Saturday.

You guys are the best. Always lots of fun and dancing.

Excited that Patrice and Colleen will be hanging out with us again!

R and G

#17 David & Cindy

David & Cindy

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 60 posts
  • I Live In::Miami, FL
  • My Boat Is A::Center console fishing boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" with Outboard Engines,

Posted May 09 2011 - 04:37 PM

The weather will be great this weekend. and we need to put more boating hours on our new engines. So the Southern Comfort will be arriving Saturday just for the day.Hopefully i can get cindy out of bed saturday morning early,I hate missing out on all the early fun. :2love_sex: Dave and Cindy

#18 Iriemon

Iriemon

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Gender Status::couple
  • Interests:boating, biking, playing music, living life, sex!
  • Lifestyle Status:Nudist, exhibitionists
  • I Live In::Pembroke Pines
  • My Boat Is A::Sailboat
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Sailboat With Cabin
  • My Dive Platform Is:Difficult To Walk Across,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:N/A

Posted May 11 2011 - 10:07 AM

Sounds like another great BV weekend! Pant(ies) on the ground parties are great fun!

Posted Image

We are going to push hard :animated-doggiestyle: to make it but it's still in the maybe column. If we can we'll be coming in later in the afternoon around 5pm. Hope to see you then!

Irie.

#19 Nauti_Cat

Nauti_Cat

Gilligan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 24 posts
  • Lifestyle Status:Nudist
  • I Live In::Paradise Lakes
  • My Boat Is A::I cruise a 46' Power Cat out of Dinner Key Marina running liveaboard charters
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Luxury Yacht 46'-55'

Posted May 11 2011 - 01:09 PM

Sorry Guys, but Nauti Cat won't be able to make it now.
The paradise lakes crowd whimped out on me anyhow, but I've got some engine problems and she is not going to be fixed in time.

june -Nauti Cat is suppose to be on charter, so next will be July

Have a great party, I'll be thiinking of you

#20 Ilikewives

Ilikewives

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Interests:Having a good time in the sun with fun people!
  • Lifestyle Status:Swinger
  • I Live In::Hollyweird Florida
  • My Boat Is A::1963 Crestliner, 2010 25' Hydra Sport, 1986 36' Egg Habor
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a boat and have lots of friends that have boats
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food

Posted May 12 2011 - 06:31 AM

Hot weather is FINALLY here! So we're going this Saturday to enjoy the hot weather and the hot people!

My name is Butch, (Ilikewives), and we're coming down on my friends 25' Hydra Sport around 1:00. All together we will have three hot women and three ugly bastards on board!. That is, unless they get tired of my smart ass on the way down and throw me overboard! This is our first time at a Bella Vita event and we're all really looking forward to meeting new friends and letting off a little steam. Even though this will be our first time at Temptation Island, we've all been on a boat a time or two in our lives so we'll actually come ready with bumpers, lines, rafts, booze, and a great attitude!

See you there! Thanks Barbie!!!
:smilieyblowjob2:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users