Clitoris's Content

There have been 3 items by Clitoris (Search limited from 04-May 23)

Sort by                Order  

#6839 November 11th-13th 2011 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Pa...

Posted by Clitoris on October 23 2011 - 08:03 AM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

I'm not sure I can balance bringing a dish on my paddle board, but I can probably manage cookies or something like that.

So if the water isn't too chilly for my warm body, (it makes my nipples too hard) then I will be paddling over to the fun.

Pray for warm weather! :boobies4:

#6054 June 10th-12th 2011 Bikinis, Wienies & Martinis Naked Swinger's Regat...

Posted by Clitoris on June 02 2011 - 01:34 PM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

This party is getting more and more exciting by the minute. Or maybe I should say that I'm getting more and more excited by the minute.
:bouncingh2oboobies:
I can't wait for for the wienie part of this Bikinis, Wienies and Martinis party. Please save some for me!

#5971 June 10th-12th 2011 Bikinis, Wienies & Martinis Naked Swinger's Regat...

Posted by Clitoris on May 19 2011 - 07:00 PM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

Yippeeeeee! The weather is perfect, the party is perfect and something else is perfect too. How do I put this? At the last Bella Vita party I attended a year ago, someone licked me sooooooooooo good, but I am embarrassed to say that I don't exactly remember who it was. I've looked at the photos, but I don't recognize anyone as my "fabulous licker". I wasn't being super slutty, but I was drinking quite a bit from all the martinis, and, well, if you've been on Barbie's boat or at her parties then you know how things can quickly go from mild to wild in the blink of an eye, or the pull of a G-string, or the slip of a tongue, and that's what happened on this night. It was the time of my life. I actually saw stars. I will be looking for my special licker at this party and hope he's still around!