jogito's Content

There have been 2 items by jogito (Search limited from 14-May 23)

Sort by                Order  

#862 September 16th '06 Naked Regatta Weekend Confirm IN HERE Please

Posted by jogito on September 15 2006 - 06:53 PM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

:z-any-help:

Unfortunately we have missed out on the last two regattas because of travel; however we are looking foward to the next rendezvou. We can't wait to see the friends we have already made and love making new friends as well. It is always a great time!!! :rolleyes:
See you there,
XOXO
H&H

:z-any-help: i know maybe is late, but i am George(single) and 1 more couple sexy ones, we need a ride, hope u can help us , otherwise hope to meet u somtime, have a great day.

#856 September 16th '06 Naked Regatta Weekend Confirm IN HERE Please

Posted by jogito on September 14 2006 - 06:31 PM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

We have been attending Barbies parties for many years, but have been unable to make it to this regatta yet. Our boat is in the Keys and a long run up here, but this time we are going to make every attempt to make it. It sounds like a great party. Just need to know the location :z-any-help: and hope for good weather. Hopefully we can add two naked bodies to your group.

i am new here, i sent u an email barbie, hope u let me in in time and i will be bringing 1 more couple with me and maybe other friends if u agree. thank u. :z-any-help:
and i need directions from Cape coral.;.. :thumbsup:

Hi all

We had so much fun in the last 2 regattas that I am reorganizing all my schedule so we will be there on this one too

Meni

u guys place there for us? :blush: