BiminiRumRunner's Content

There have been 2 items by BiminiRumRunner (Search limited from 22-May 23)

Sort by                Order  

#4298 June 12th '09 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party We...

Posted by BiminiRumRunner on May 16 2009 - 10:59 PM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

Barbie.... So sorry I missed the May Regatta, but as per our chat I will not let you down :animated-blowjob: and I will cum for sure June 12... :poledance: . I have invited your friends :3D-emonicon018: as discussed and hope they will catch a :funmeter2: ride with me...
If not I still will be there :animated-anal: and just hope for the best... Thanks for the invite I will be celebrating my :jumpboobs: birthday... so maybe there will be a few surprises in store :flashboobies: , :beachball: , :jumpboobs: , :jumpboobs: , :2love_sex: , :animated-cowgirl: ... :boating:

Thanks for the help today...
Chase

#4255 May 8th '09 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Week...

Posted by BiminiRumRunner on May 02 2009 - 08:38 PM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

Lonely Boater looking to :animated-doggiestyle: Break out of a shell and have some fun :animated-cowgirl: . Looking to arrive on Saturday to a brand new experience in boating :smilieyblowjob2: .
I'm a newbie to this :animated-blowjob: , and look forward to this new part of my life. My boat has two staterooms, with lots of room for :animated-doggiestyle: :animated-missionary: :animated-asstoass: :animated-cowgirl: :animated-blowjob: :animated-fakepussy: :animated-jerkoff: :animated-feelup: all.
My Sportfish Convertible is 44' with a great Swim Platform.... Barbie Thanks for the invitation...

BRR

Attached Images

• Bow2.jpg