groveparty's Content

There have been 5 items by groveparty (Search limited from 15-May 23)

Sort by                Order  

#1021 November 4th '06 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party...

Posted by groveparty on October 31 2006 - 07:49 PM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

Hopefully, the "Relentless" will be there! I'm BEGGING the mechanic. Missed the last one but wanna party while it's warm and the regatta is THE place to Party!
Pat

#630 August 12th '06 Naked Regatta Weekend Confirm IN HERE Please

Posted by groveparty on July 21 2006 - 03:32 AM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

After July's party, wouldn't miss it!

Hoping for good weather again, the temtation island site is the best, you'd never know you're in the middle of Miami.

Brought a newbie last month, think I'll do it again, it's so much fun to watch them lossen up and have fun when they realize how laid back the weekend is.

Looking forward to seeing everyone (Rick and Kate, thanks for the hospitality, as always)

#535 July 15th '06 Naked Regatta Weekend - Past Confirmations

Posted by groveparty on July 10 2006 - 12:09 PM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

After missing the last two, really want to make this one. The one in May was great and Barbi is a GREAT hostess. Recruiting now and will see you all on Saturday.

#306 June 24th '06 Naked Regatta Weekend - Past Confirmations

Posted by groveparty on June 12 2006 - 04:13 AM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

I'll be there on the "Relentless", looking forward to it!!!
Pat

#173 May 20th '06 Naked Regatta Weekend - Past Confirmations

Posted by groveparty on May 18 2006 - 05:33 AM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

Will be out on Sunday , the last one was great!