81 replies to this topic

#1 BellaVitaBoy

BellaVitaBoy

Swinging Yacht Master

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 186 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::Couple, I'm the other half of Barbie :)
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest voyeur and I LOVE watching Barbie have fun teasing & flashing in public. And of course we also enjoy meeting sexy new friends for playful, erotic, swinging activities. We Love ALL that the lifestyle has to offer!
  • Lifestyle Status:We love swing club, conventions, parties, and of course, our Clothing-Optional boat parties!
  • I Live In::Miami Baby!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391 Sedan Bridge named "Barbie Girl" with ALL the Toys, Bells & Whistles and a hydraulic platform carrying an Avon inflatable dinghy named "Little Barbie"!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),

Posted July 16 2006 - 03:53 PM

PLEASE Read This Before Posting

Please confirm your attendance here for the August 12th TOTALLY NAKED regatta by clicking below on the "Post Reply button".

PLEASE Remember Don't get left out, registration is free. Just register a detailed and thoughtful posting here and helped "spread the word".

Please Note... Since this is a Naked Party ONLY for fun & exciting people, any skimpy or lame boring postings that say nothing about you or just say, "we're coming, can't wait" will be turned down and NOT confirmed to attend the party for free. We only have fun, energetic, exciting, sexy people at these parties. For complete details, please go to www.BellaVitaBoatClub.com/price.htm And for a complete definition of what a "thoughtful posting" is and a "boring or lame" posting is, go to www.BellaVitaBoatClub.com/definitions.htm and look at "Gotta Nada", "Lame Brain" and "Thoughtful Postings".

Don't get left out baby! Don't Miss The Boat!!! See for yourself what everyone has been saying about these parties by going to the "Past Party-Goer" section. Take a look at everyone that's been coming to all our past parties. THAT will show you what you've been missing.

THEN Click the "Post Reply" button, located on the left at either the top or bottom of this page, and let everyone know that you're coming to the August 12th Weekend Regatta Slumber Party. Tell a little bit about yourself, what you've experienced at our past parties, and if this is your first party, then why you are excited to attend and...
Lets Get Ready To PARTY NAKED!!!

All the Best,
BellaVitaBoy
Posted Image The Original #1 And ONLY Clothing-Optional Monthly Lifestyle Boat Raft-Up Parties!
Sometimes Imitated..., but NEVER Duplicated!

#2 Nauti Girl

Nauti Girl

Basic Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • Gender Status::c
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:I Don't Own A Boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:I Have No Boat, So No Dive Platform,

Posted July 17 2006 - 12:57 PM

Well three outa four aint bad-----the summer flu kept us from attending July's swingatta but you better beleive it will take more than that next time to keep us away from the August edition. These rafting parties are THE event for boating in south Florida. Beautiful People--naked-partying & playing on the water--what more can you ask for! Count us IN!
p.s Cant wait to see July's fun fotos!

#3 Santabeeb

Santabeeb

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • Gender Status::m

Posted July 17 2006 - 02:14 PM

I am speachless, but I have to say something. Naked, water, sex, people that love people, sunburn ALL OVER... what more could anyone ask for. After we got back to the dock Ellen, Allen and I sat down and talked for a couple of hours about how mush fun we had. Every Captain that i have met on these regattas has always been very hospitable and all the guests they have are so much fun and so so so sexy. I have attended a few of these partys and no matter if I have a dislocated shoulder (Adam, feel better!) or loose a leg I WILL BE ATTENDING.

Barbie & Sir Fredrick, you guys are out of this world, thanks for everything.

Mike "santabeeb"

#4 RPBcpl

RPBcpl

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),

Posted July 18 2006 - 05:56 AM

Well, after a few months or begging and pleading and groveling, I have been able to get my shifts covered and we FINALLY will be able to attend the August party. Ever wanna do something so badly, it’s about all you think about? THIS IS IT BABY ! ! There is ABSOLUTELY NO DOUBT in my mind this will be worth every favor I will owe to swing this ! ! ! It will be a little bit of a cruise from West Palm Beach, but well worth it. We are planning on arriving Saturday morning and staying till Sunday late afternoon. I didn’t think it was possible from looking at the party photos, but Barbie gets even more beautiful each party ! ! Looks like a bunch of sexy people having LOTS of fun. We are not Ken & "whats her name" but we enjoy this lifestyle and love to party hardy ! ! See ya there ! ! WOOOHOOOOO ! !

#5 Golani

Golani

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted July 18 2006 - 06:01 AM

We had so much fun in the last regatta, so you can count us in for the next one as well.
Looking forward to seeing all of you.

Meni and Kerry

#6 ranchcpl

ranchcpl

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts

Posted July 18 2006 - 10:39 AM

Well, we have now been to 3. We just keep coming back and hope to come back for all the rest in 2006. We will be bringing the new boat and hope to "christin" it well. We have used up all the spots on our Azimut, all the couches, beds and swim pads have been "used up" we need a new boat to start all over. Any volunteers? Anyone who hasn't been to one needs to come and see what it is all about. Great naked people, great sun, food and drinks.

#7 dannydma

dannydma

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted July 19 2006 - 07:21 AM

Can't Wait.. We will be there with 2 other couples on our 25 FT cuddy. This is our first regatta but it looks like a GREAT time with great people. We won't be staying over night but it will be great just to be there. See you all soon for fun in the sun (or rain).. Ash and Dan

#8 WetThang69

WetThang69

Basic Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Female
  • Gender Status::f

Posted July 19 2006 - 04:43 PM

[b]Of course I'll be there! Looking forward to seeing you, again, Bob & Rhonda. Can't believe we haven't got together since New Year's! Mea maxiuma culpa. Let's see if we can't bring some of the same "flavor" to this party. We're roughing it, so no chocolate fondue, this time... :cry:

To my old & new friends at July's party. Thank you, for your kindness, consideration, & "special" attentions. I enjoyed & appreciated it. Immensely. Hope I'll see you again!

Finally, to anyone sitting on the fence. Jump! You'll have the time of your life.

Iris

[b][i]"You can take some horticulture, but you can't make her think." - Dorothy Parker

#9 Captain Richy

Captain Richy

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • Gender Status::m
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" but A Little Obstructed,

Posted July 19 2006 - 09:01 PM

This was the fourth regatta I have attended. It was the second one in which we arrived on Friday evening.

We, (myself, Ray & Mary) arrived well after dock and with the excellent help of those already there we were soon rafted up and the partying began in earnest. It was a crazy funfilled few hours of crazy sex and thanks to Adam & Mike I have pictures and videos of it all.

We crashed several hours after the other boats had packed it in.

On Saturday afternoon we were reinforced and reinvigorated by Gigi & Felix and another night of debauchery ensued.

Tami arrived on Sunday afternoon. She was the paiste de resistance to a fantastic crew of super sexually compatible people.

My penis, Obewan, had a fantastic workout that weekend. He was well cared for.

I want to thank Mary & Gigi for an excellent food program that was tasty, varied and provided us with lots of sexual energy.

I am eagerly looking forward to the August regatta.

Captain Richy

#10 TonyIrina6969

TonyIrina6969

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts

Posted July 20 2006 - 01:09 AM

Count us in!! This will be our first one and we can't wait!!!

#11 sxuldv8s

sxuldv8s

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted July 20 2006 - 06:36 AM

We will be attending again.. Ian & Nicole and friends
As we get a little closer to the event date we will be updating our confirmation to include all the peole we will be bringing..
Looking forward to Aug. 12th.. :-)

UPDATE!! 8-11-06

We (sxuldv8s) regret that we will be unable to come to the 08-13 regatta because I have come down with a terrible flu type virus.

Summer colds are the worst and I feel awful.

My wife Nicole is very upset, we have been planning this for two weeks but I am just too sick.:-(.

We will be sure to come to the next one..

Once again so sorry we couldn't attend :-(

Ian?Stephen-.. (sxuldv8s)

#12 junglevines

junglevines

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • Gender Status::male
  • Interests:LIFE!
  • Lifestyle Status:Passive!
  • I Live In::Miami, Florida
  • My Boat Is A::no boat
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • My Dive Platform Is:Difficult To Walk Across,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:no boat!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted July 20 2006 - 12:35 PM

Our first experience was simply fun, erotic and fascinating!

The second experience..ummmmm...who knows...options opened.

Now that we know what to expect it will be so much more relaxing and engaging. FUN! FUN! FUN!

Everyone was friendly and so warm in sharing everything they have....no not the bodies...the food and drinks...but the bodies were there!!!!

We will be arriving in our 14' Nautica Inflatable and will be more than happy to assist at the dock. Last time we were cargo bearers.

Looking forward to our second adventure with this wonderful group!

Food and drinks to share again! Any orders?

Let us know! Who knows what we'll see this time.

B & G

#13 paddledog

paddledog

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted July 20 2006 - 12:46 PM

We are looking to attend our first Regatta. We are an easy going couple looking for a surf and turf kind of weekend, (water and muff). We look foward to meeting fun, exciting, and good time people. Please count us in.

#14 Nauti_Cat

Nauti_Cat

Gilligan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 24 posts
  • Gender Status::Single Male
  • Lifestyle Status:Nudist
  • I Live In::Paradise Lakes
  • My Boat Is A::I cruise a 46' Power Cat out of Dinner Key Marina running liveaboard charters
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Luxury Yacht 46'-55'

Posted July 20 2006 - 01:23 PM

Hello everyone,
We really wanted to attend the July regatta, but mother nature prevented our attendance. We had a great time in June and have been looking foward to attending another. Everyone we met were/was (literary brain dump) very nice, welcoming, and just plain old fun to hang out with. Being there at the Regatta was just like being home (Paradise Lakes - Tampa), but on the water -- great times, great fun, and very arousing adventures. For those attending for the first time - get ready for any form of fun you desire - be it just talking, swimming, dancing, playing, and/or erotic adventures. The regatta is a great opportunity for anyone to explore all aspects of their sexuality - just dive right in and try it. I speak from previous non-experience - to just trying and liking (to the couple we met when it was wet, thanks for the soft approach).

We plan on attending for August. We would like to spend the night so we can enjoy the night-life as well as the the day-life, if we can bunk up with someone. Either way we plan on attending - we'll bring an overnight bag and see what comes about.

Thank you very much to Barbie, Bella Vita "Man", and Adam for developing and organizing such a great Regatta. By the way Adam - nice pictures.

We're looking foward to August for more great times and erotic adventures.

Blue skies and blondes,
E.T. and Sharon

#15 Adventure-Us

Adventure-Us

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted July 21 2006 - 03:05 AM

You can bet we will be there!

Last minute problems kept us from cumming in July, but you can count on us to not miss the next! A new addition to the one and only Adventure-us is the Stipper pole in the middle of the dance floor! As if the disco ball and light show were not enough!.

Now the dancing will even be hotter with Suzanne mixing the best music to get the action started! Ladies, flying drop kick your man and lets get it started! (you had to be there :wink: )

See everyone there! :D

Suzanne and Tim

#16 groveparty

groveparty

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts

Posted July 21 2006 - 03:32 AM

After July's party, wouldn't miss it!

Hoping for good weather again, the temtation island site is the best, you'd never know you're in the middle of Miami.

Brought a newbie last month, think I'll do it again, it's so much fun to watch them lossen up and have fun when they realize how laid back the weekend is.

Looking forward to seeing everyone (Rick and Kate, thanks for the hospitality, as always)

#17 FunStrangers

FunStrangers

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts

Posted July 21 2006 - 05:47 AM

Hi everyone let us tell you these Regattas just keep getting better and better we will definitely be attending for August 12th this will be our third one, Non stop fun day and night, Looking forward to seeing everyone again, Thank you Barbie and Fredick you guys do a tremendous job putting all this fun together see you There..........

Angie & Luis (FunStrangers)

#18 funlatincple

funlatincple

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts

Posted July 21 2006 - 01:19 PM

WE HAD SOO MUCH FUN AT THE JUNE REGATTA, BUT MISSED THE JULY REGATTA BECAUSE OF ENGINE PROBLEMS. WE CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE PICS FROM THE JULY REGATTA. WE WILL DEFINATELY BE AT THE AUGUST REGATTA, AND TELL EVERYONE ABOUT HOW MUCH FUN THESE PARTIES ARE.

#19 KEYS-BOATERS

KEYS-BOATERS

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • My Dive Platform Is:Cannot Walk Across,

Posted July 21 2006 - 02:30 PM

Hi Guys,
Sorry we had to miss the July's Regatta due to some Scheduling problems. We definitely plan on attending the August Regatta. This will be our third Regatta and we love them. What more could you ask for boating and naked people. Miss you all, Sea you soon 8)

#20 Funboaters1

Funboaters1

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts

Posted July 22 2006 - 07:13 PM

We had to miss the last two parties due to "extenuating circumstances".

THIS TIME, come Hell or High Water damnit (well maybe a Hurricane would stop us -knock on wood) we WILL be there!!!!

This will be our first of these - hopefully not the last.

We will arrive with plenty of goodies:

- At least 120 lbs of cubed ice
- 3 lbs minimum of cooked and peeled shrimp
- 2 Bottles of Bacardi Gold Rum
- Plenty of Presidente Beer

And best of all....... my first mate:

Posted Image

[b][size=16]May I be so bold as to make a suggestion for a "Theme" for August's regatta?: Every boat bring at least one adult "waterproof" toy (with spare batteries). For that matter try to bring two - I know we will. :twisted: :twisted:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users