WetThang69's Content

There have been 8 items by WetThang69 (Search limited from 10-May 23)

Sort by                Order  

#2141 July 7th 2007 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Weeken...

Posted by WetThang69 on July 03 2007 - 04:42 PM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

Sorry we won't be able to make Barbie's Birthday-A-Paloza. :funmeter2: Your parties are always the best, I know this one will be a smash! Happy Birthday Barbie! :trampoline: Happy 4th of July, everyone! :2love_sex: And please, flash someone for us! :2love_sex: :z-LolLolLolLol:

Iris & John

#1821 May 5th 2007 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Weekend...

Posted by WetThang69 on May 03 2007 - 07:22 AM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

Happy Cinco de Mayo! :tiphat: I've read the postings for last month's raft-up. I must be masochistic, it just makes me miss you that much more. :lol: Promise we will make it to a few this year. Unfortunately, we can't make this month's, either. If it weren't for Edun Lake, we wouldn't be getting naked in the sunshine at all! It's ALWAYS better on a boat! :z-why-me: Wishing all of you a wonderful time. Have a margarita and wonder what the "poor" folks (like us!) are doing. And, as always, flash someone for me! :doh:

Kisses,

:D
Iris and John

#1609 April 14th 2007 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Week...

Posted by WetThang69 on April 10 2007 - 08:24 AM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

Missing the Magic... The magic of the Regatta's. We've missed 4, but no more! Monica and I are so excited to be able to be a part of the most amazing expression of the joy of living free of inhibitions, and the ability to experience an atmosphere where you are truly able to be yourself. Even though, we are happy together and we continue to explore the lifestyle, We've yet to come across any venue that comes close to the pure magic that are... the regattas.
We are expecially anxious to re-connect with old friends and meet friends we haven't met yet. All the confirmations seem to suggest that this party will be off the hook, which will be the perfect occasion to re-live all of the special times that have made 'Licence o Chill' a regatta legend. However, she's just a floating platform that allows us to meet all the wonderful people that make memories that last a lifetime.
No one should miss the opportunity to be a part of something so MAGICAL.
So, barring the machanical demons that sometimes occur when a boat sits unused for four and a half months, we will see you there.

Glad that you two are cumming back
to the Regatta after a
LONG, COLD winter up north. :thumbsup: Wish we could make it, this time. Don't worry. Seems I moved to Naples for a great reason. I met a very special man. Never thought I'd find the fairy tale at this stage of my life... We have talked about making it to the Regatta, but between work & other obligations, it will have to be sometime in the (hopefully near) future. We've posted together on SDC, if anyone is curious. http://profiles.sdc....165670_sdc.html
This should help until we post as a couple on this site.

Great pic K & M. The photographer must REALLY know her subject... :z-why-me:
I'll miss you all. As always, flash someone for me! :z-offtopic:

Kisses, Iris & John

#1134 January 6th 2007 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Wee...

Posted by WetThang69 on January 03 2007 - 01:09 AM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year! Won't make it to ANOTHER regatta. Geez, that make two in a row! Does anyone remember me? Having a wonderful time hera in Naples, hope everyone's New Years was as good as mine. Doubt it could have been better. Maybe I'll bring him to February's regatta....

Have fun, party naked & again, flash someone for me!

:spiff:

#1078 December 2nd '06 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party...

Posted by WetThang69 on November 30 2006 - 05:41 PM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

Hi Iris,
If you still want to CUM we have room you can have the AFT it is Mark's Bday weekend it would not be the same without you

Mark says thank you for the Bday email
Love you
Sandy

Thanks for the invitation, Sandy & Mark. Ordinarily , I'd take you up on it, but I've already got the nurse's costume on!!! :3D-emonicon013: I do feel bad about missing Mark's birthday. :3D-emonicon014: Perhaps he can think of a way I can make it up to him!

Love & miss you both. Have lots of naked fun!

Iris

#1070 December 2nd '06 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party...

Posted by WetThang69 on November 29 2006 - 12:31 PM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

:z-wt-hell: Bad news. Mitch has been a bit under the weather. :confused: We won't make it this weekend to let him recuperate. I might even play "Nurse". :bye1: If he plays his cards right, I get promoted to "Head Nurse!" Now, if that isn't incentive to get better...

Hope everyone has a great time this weekend. Flash someone for me!
:z-why-me:

:z-as-if: I wish everyone a Hairy Mistress! See you next year. :z-dreams:

#1063 December 2nd '06 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party...

Posted by WetThang69 on November 26 2006 - 06:28 PM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

:z-wt-hell: Might make it with a new friend, Mitch, on a sailboat. One of the best parts about moving to a new locale is making new friends. Mitch is a multi-talented man who loves sailing, playing his music (guitar, DEEP SIGH, I'm a groupie at heart) & women. Not necessarily in that order! He is on this site as, you guessed it, Mitch.

Since it may be a little chilly I'll bring the stuff for Margaritas again. That way we'll have mas tequila as antifreeze. Grand Marnier warms one nicely, too. Plus the usual over abundance of food. I know, I know...

Will know more by Wednesday. Just wanted to confirm that we would come as a couple, if we can make it. If not see you all the next time around! Hmmm, now where can I get a dog sitter???
:bye1:

#993 November 4th '06 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party...

Posted by WetThang69 on October 19 2006 - 07:54 AM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

Even though I'll be in the process of moving to Naples, I'm prepared to move heaven & earth to get to November's party. I'm in dire need of giving (and perhaps getting? :3D-emonicon024: ) a proper send-off! Luckily I won't have to move heaven in November. An angel told me they're moving it to Bellavitaville. :3D-emonicon055:

Iris

P.S. Welcome back, Adam!