Caligula's Content

There have been 2 items by Caligula (Search limited from 15-May 23)

Sort by                Order  

#3748 September 12th '08 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Par...

Posted by Caligula on September 12 2008 - 12:35 AM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

Hi All,

I'm kind of new to this group and haven't met anyone yet. Hopefully my picture will display somewhere, but if not, this is what I look like ====> :z-crack-up: . I'd love to come to one of your parties but am one of those dreaded "single sailors" :animated-feelup: .

Hence I am casting about for something to bring: I can make these fabulous stuffed Jalapenos: or at least they usually get eaten by something :animated-doggiestyle: . I can make them in 3 types: hot :battingeyes: mild :animated-blowjob: and low fat :friendshug: .

Also I should bring other stuff and am open to suggestions. I'll be there, presuming I get invited, Sat. morning and can leave Sat night.

Yours,
Cal

#3624 August 8th '08 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party W...

Posted by Caligula on July 24 2008 - 09:12 AM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

Hi

I've love to attend but have no boat. I used to have a boat (15' JY sailboat) but no more. I do have scuba gear & am PADI certified. Also I can cook these chile things. I don't know how to describe them but they're these chile peppers stuffed with stuff and then BBq'd. People usually really like them or at least they eat them & I can make 2 flavors: medium- hot & mild-hot. I've also experimented with a low-fat variety but I forget how those taste-sorry!

Also I can bring shrimp & chicken & stuff to eat/drink to compensate for no boat: please advise how many people will be there so I'll know how much to bring.

I've never been to one of these things before: however I'm a lot of fun, very versatile, and willing to work & do stuff. Eventually I should get a boat of my own but am very newly single and need to get into the whole boating scene. I used to belong to Seabrook Sailing club and did this sort of thing myself: to a deserted island in 'Clear Lake' Bay but it was day trips only -- and with sailboats.

Thanks a lot and hope to hear from you soon: it's seems like a nice & very fun-loving crowd.

Yours,
John aka Caligula

Attached Images

• w_mesh_shirt01_cropped_1.jpg