ferny1usmc's Content

There have been 2 items by ferny1usmc (Search limited from 11-May 23)

Sort by                Order  

#3835 October 10th '08 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party...

Posted by ferny1usmc on October 09 2008 - 10:56 AM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

BARBIE!!!!!!! Guess what, my 26 Macgregor Sail boat will be there!!! Marine Corps Flag Flying high... we will be spending the entire weekend there. What a great weekend which is about to unfold. Ill have to be an Orphan cuz I don't exacty know what time I will show up, hopefully if all goes as plan, I will be there late tonight or early friday!!! See u then

#3438 June 6th '08 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Wee...

Posted by ferny1usmc on June 04 2008 - 12:46 PM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

Hello everyone,

This is the party that we have been waiting for. We are 3 people, 1 male (27) Ferny and 2 female (25) Jenny/Talia who really enjoy boating and really anything that involves water. We were born and raised right here in Miami and frequent the keys as well. For quite some time we have been interested to spend an evening out on the water a great group of people. From what we have read, it appears that this weekend will be full great times. The boat is a 26’ Macgregor sailboat with a cabin and but unfortunately no dive platform. There is no A/C, but on a breezy night with the fan going we should be ok. The boat is currently rigged with only the motor and no sails which makes it so much easier to get around the intercostals. We have a small Magma grill to cook our meals but most of our nutrients will be in the liquid form. I do plan on sharing some appetizer ribeye chunks which I am sure that everyone will be asking me for the recipe. We have no swing experience and really would like to observe and see what this lifestyle is all about (FUN). If we become comfortable then hey, things may turn out better than we expected. We have plans to get into the water at late Thursday night and head over to the raft location at 5pm on Friday afternoon. Currently plans are to head home sometime after lunch on Sunday. So I guess that makes us eager beavers who will be there all for a long weekend. We are looking forward to meeting new friends and if there is anything that I can help with please do not hesitate to ask.