BELLACHANGO's Content

There have been 2 items by BELLACHANGO (Search limited from 06-May 23)

Sort by                Order  

#2499 September 15th '07 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Par...

Posted by BELLACHANGO on September 08 2007 - 07:42 AM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

Hello! :kicking:

This will be my first time and I'm looking forward to meet you all.
I do have space for one or two, so let me know if there's anything I can help you with.
I do have a question regarding the draft of my sailboat. It's 5' will this be a problem? :trampoline:

Hugs to all

Capt.
:thewave:

hi captain. im here to help, i dont know anything about a draft but the 5' were exciting, :z-LolLolLolLol: . Actually wanted to know if you were already full on the boat? I am a newbie too and hoping to catch a ride the whole weekend. What do u say. my pics are on here if u need to approve me. :z-any-help:
im on yahoo too-ONEGINTIN) if u would like to meet me before. ok muah hope to hear from u soon :z-any-help:
BELLACHANGO

#2495 September 15th '07 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Par...

Posted by BELLACHANGO on September 06 2007 - 08:03 PM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

HELLO FOLLOW BIRTHDAY SUIT LOVERS. CANT WAIT TO MEET GREET AND POSSIBLY EAT SOME SWIMMERS AT THIS EROTIC EVENT. HERE IS MY PIC FOR THOSE CAPTAINS WANTING A LITTLE MORE LATIN SPICE TO THE DECK. Posted ImagePosted ImageI NEED A RIDE A BOAT A BAG AND A MAN TO HELP ME ENJOY THIS. NOW IF SOMEONE CAN HELP ME ATTACH A PIC WE ARE SET. MUAH MUAH
Posted Image